All ADHD 'patients' should be sent to concentration camps

All ADHD 'patients' should be sent to concentration camps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5e4Zyadneuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>60% white
Your county is a concentration camp.

You're thick in the head.

Implying we are but a husk of ourself after the nuclear wars of the previous civilization. Go read up on what nuclear half life does to gene pools and bio life long term. Why do you think we can do carbon dating on everything? We all still radioactive. God we just mutant inbred shit machines compared to our ancestors!

You can still be smart if you have ADHD

Save us

>ADHD
>Concentration

Is this a joke?

FUCKING LOL!
I didn't get it till now

Kekeke

FPBP

Old south park cartmen joke!

elaborate

ADD is a self control issue. If you train your ability to focus you can improve.

It's as simple as that for 95% of people with """ADD"""

we're talking about ADHD champ

what does this photo even show?

ADHD patients use less energy to focus then normal people.

Same deal. I "had" ADHD.

It's a Republican funded lie

same shit

Hey, you get a legal excuse to use amphetamine though. Or else, they should make crank legal again.

Why? ADHD is master race. We think faster than non-ADHD sub humans and use less energy to do the same task. You need way more brainpower than us to simple task, whereas to us we are superior it is hardly effort. We are faster than you, you are retards. Not having ADHD means you are retarded autistic sub human

Oh fuck I'm slow. top kek

KEEEEKKKK

I agree, Trump needs to be sent to a concentration camp

geg

>Having ADHD is something positive

Acknowledged. Can neither confirm nor deny it's humor and pointing of obviousness.

>he said, as he shitposts his life away on Cred Forums while not being able to carry out any task

pls help us too

Dude I don't care just give me a purpose that doesn't involve me being experimented on in any painful way, tortured, killed by excessive laboring or starvation or any other level of extreme discomfort. Even if you just hook me up to generate electricity while I shitpost just leave me alone. Euthanize me and harvest my organs but give me another 20 years. Or just end it now.

That's the one thing nobody will do.

Yeah, but Achilles had a flaw and he got fucked over.

What happens if we get something wrong when we go fast? We lose concentration and may lash out.

Also, you're useless if you don't have other genetic mutations that make you better a la hyperlexia, synesthesia, savant syndrome, fast learning, etc.

Achilles was literally God tier.

>What happens if we get something wrong when we go fast?

youtube.com/watch?v=5e4Zyadneuk

>concentration camps.

Good one, burger.

>tfw have hyperlexia, dyspraxia, mild synaesthesia and dissociation but can absorb massive amounts of information really quickly
>tfw 145 IQ
>tfw probably the holy grail of some government agency somewhere but instead sitting at home shitposting on 8 boards at once

>ADHD
not a real thing
Men learn by doing, women learn by listening
Guess what schools mainly fucking do now?
ADHD is a plot to get your money

All the people I know who have legit ADHD are super smart. The one with ADD are the ones who are dumb.

Fellow dyspraxia bro!
What are your symptoms?

isn't ADD the same thing as ADHD

Or should it be called ADD and AHD?

Its the same fucking shit

Yeah, pretty much except maybe the dyspraxia part.

ADD was folded with ADHD back in the 80s. Keep current on your mental health labels. It's called ADHD Predominantly Inattentive.

My brother has adhd
At least he's not a cuckold like most swedes

>At least he's not a cuckold like most swedes
What about you?

No.

ADD is just straight up shit attention.

ADHD has the hyperactive part hence the H and it allows for creativity and extreme focus(very rare though to happen because of the bad attention, I know it sounds weird) that allows for the possibility of high intelligence.

ADHD can have high intelligence but can be easily wasted due to that lack of focus(unless you get into that focus overdrive which isnt something all the time)

Not being able to focus on anything, even things you enjoy want to focus on, is a horrible feel.

topkek

can't distinguish left and right that well when put on the spot, my timing is fucked up, i can't do simple shit like throwing a ball in the air and catching it without a lot of effort (i have perfect depth perception it's just hard as fuck, i'm sure you know what it's like), i bump into people a lot as i walk around, i can't write for shit, can't play sports for shit, etc.

if i put a lot of effort into learning how to do one specific thing then repeating it over and over i can pull it off okay-ish (ie catching/throwing a footy and so on), but when i get put on the spot i go back to being complete shit again.

i was known as the clumsy fuck in school, and it shows

ADHD is a real disorder caused by excessive television viewing at a young age

*excessive shitposting

And cell phone usage as well.

Is this true? I was diagnosed with ADHD at 9 years old when I never even saw a phone and barley watched TV.

ADHD is a myth created by incompetent teachers and parents looking for an excuse for being too weak or ineffective at discipline and drug companies looking for a new market.

about as real as vaccines causing autism

adhd here diagnosed at 6. Im burned out and bored. Can do nothing without meds. Im sure if i took them every day I would be an actual genius, instead im just lazily doing an engineering degree

ADHD is a made up illness also known as "not enough belt growing up".

I see that the belt was followed by a good dicking in your case

This. Also too much cartoons and anime.

i bet you could be a bum without meds if you had the balls.

you make great waiters and waitresses

>ADHD
>real

pick one famalam

OP is just mad that we get delicious stimulants that allow us to brutally outperform him in all aspects of life.

there goes 1/10 of Cred Forums

ADHD is completely real and observable, however diagnosis is unreliable and it gets way over diagnosed in young boys and way under diagnosed in young girls.

ADHD isn't just your little kid acting up. It's about how your brain processes and reacts to their reality.

Kids with ADHD (and I'm talking real ADHD) have no impulse control because of brain structure. Most hyper kids have impulse control but choose to ignore it. For patients with ADD and ADHD, there is no choice for control. Your brain functions to fast for you to consider the things you say or do before you've already begun. ADHD is a lack of a filter. Drugs like Adderall provide a filter