USA TODAY's Editorial Board: Trump is 'unfit for the presidency'

BLOWN
THE FUCK
OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/09/29/dont-vote-for-donald-trump-editorial-board-editorials-debates/91295020/
youtube.com/watch?v=JoEKmwtn9iE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Top fuckin KEK
Emperor's New Clothes has spunk stains

USA today: the paper no one would read if it wasn't given away at hotels and airports

Isn't it cute how the mass media still thinks they're relevant

and canadians apparently

In other words. A "newspaper" disregarded even by other jewish papers

this
it's barely palatable for its word games

same with WaPo

never buying analog dead tree media again, or reading garbage that is unfit for 3rd graders

why is it always a fucking leaf

fuck I wish you canuckistani cucklords would just get your own shitty chan site

>Editors or a paper that has been bias against Trump all along post another article attacking Trump

So?

You fucks should probably actually read the article. Its full of excellent points.
>He is erratic.
>He is ill-equipped to be commander in chief.
>He traffics in prejudice. (I know this is why you fags love him, but to the majority of Americans, this is not appropriate for POTUS)
>His business career is checkered.
>He isn’t leveling with the American people.
>He speaks recklessly.
>He has coarsened the national dialogue
>He’s a serial liar.
They missed the bit about Trump's obvious case of narcissistic personality disorder, but otherwise, its a pretty good summary of why he is totally unfit for the presidency.

>wants a cold war with Russia
>fit for presidency

you douche. Clinton will approach Russia the same as the last 4 presidents. Just because Trump wants to take Putins dick deep into his every orifice does not make him fit to be the president.

>In the 34-year history of USA TODAY, the Editorial Board has never taken sides in the presidential race. Instead, we’ve expressed opinions about the major issues and haven’t presumed to tell our readers, who have a variety of priorities and values, which choice is best for them. Because every presidential race is different, we revisit our no-endorsement policy every four years. We’ve never seen reason to alter our approach. Until now.

>This year, the choice isn’t between two capable major party nominees who happen to have significant ideological differences. This year, one of the candidates — Republican nominee Donald Trump — is, by unanimous consensus of the Editorial Board, unfit for the presidency.

>From the day he declared his candidacy 15 months ago through this week’s first presidential debate, Trump has demonstrated repeatedly that he lacks the temperament, knowledge, steadiness and honesty that America needs from its presidents.

They're completely correct desu. Trump is probably the most unqualified person to ever run for president.

HEY
Thanks for Correcting THE RECORD

>isn't aware of the Obama administration's escalation of tension with Russia over Syria

you really are a retard.

It's sad, really...

By "approach" you mean bombing Russian advisers in Syria?

>Woops, just accidentally bombed your troops, no biggie

t. Obama

Do people not understand?

No matter how big or how many Celebrities you get.
No matter what company or (((news))) station goes against him.
No matter how many people try and "stump" him.

Trump cannot be stopped. The more the media go crazy about him the more votes he gets.

The poll manipulation, the shitty edits and the blatant shilling will not work and I expect to see a huge rise in first time voters going with Trump.

>t. Brexit veteran

You mean Russia's disregarding Ukraine's sovereignty and backing a brutal dictator in Syria. Oh, yes, i am aware of those things. Makes the fact that Trump loves Putin much much worse.

Amazing how the Democrat party turned into war-hawk bootlickers, it's a fucking disgrace

No a war hawk in the slightest. Dont love Hillary - she is too hawkish for me. BUt when Russia acts out on the international stage, they need to be politically isolated. Just like Obama's and the rest of the West is doing....no one wants a war with Russia.

And meanwhile
>I’m really good at war. I love war, in a certain way

There is no better way to get someone to do something than to tell them they can't or shouldn't do it.

How do these kikes in the media not understand that?

Agree. It's like all these big media groups keep saying, "c'mon people, no trump, get with the program."

And we're saying back, "no."

MSM needs to fall. We need a king.

trump isn't going to win. f

e

e

l

s

g

u

d

m

a

n

g

What's with this "unfit for the presidency" meme? If someone gets a majority of the vote, aren't they, by definition, fit to be president? Is USA Today claiming to know better than the entire population of the US?

Me when this shit paper dies after Trump is prez.

All 7 people who read USA will be swayed!!!

fuck off CTR shill
sage

How many times is this going to be posted today, go away CTR

Do you think they realize that most of America views all these 'anti-endorsements' by large organizations and famous people as the biggest reason to vote for Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs

>inb4 hurr RT means I can ignore what the general says

Clinton:
>I want no-fly zones in Syria
General:
>no-fly zones mean war with Russia
You:
>no one wants a war with Russia.

>DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO
>WHY AREN'T YOU DOING WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO?!
Fuck em.

WE CAME
WE SAW
HE DIED

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Trump bombing ISIS != Taking out sovereign leaders and destabilizing nations

Cred Forums: USA TODAY's Editorial Board is 'unfit to be journalists'

>If someone gets a majority of the vote, aren't they, by definition, fit to be president?

By that logic, anyone more a paraplegic with downs syndrome to a rocket scientist to a hooker is a fit to be president. There is a difference between eligibility and fitness.

Anyone from*

>HURR DURR Putin btfo Obama. Why wont Obama stand up to Putin?
>HURR DURR HIllary is standing up to Putin. Must want to start a war
So apparently the only correct answer for you fucks is to suck Putins cock? I like Obama and Hillary's approach much more. Putin wont win a game of chicken with the US. And Russia is getting btfo economically because of Obama's and the rest of the west's sanctions. But allowing Putin to continue acting out on the world stage is not acceptable, to me or to anyone else that knows the slightest thing about foreign affairs.

Gaddafi was a horrible ruler. You can't possibly be defending him

>By that logic, anyone more a paraplegic with downs syndrome to a rocket scientist to a hooker is a fit to be president.
If they get elected, yes.

USA TODAY remains the No. 1 newspaper, though it suffered the steepest circulation drop in the publication's history. Circulation sank 7.5% to an average 2,113,725 after several periods with little change. The newspaper, owned by Gannett Co. (GCI) attributes the falloff mostly to a drop in hotel occupancy stemming from the economic decline and a December price increase for non-subscription copies.

Free copies in hotel rooms accounts for most of their circulation.
The hotel TV channel guide has more readers...

(((USA))) Today

>We need to isolate Russia

Russia and China day by day move closer and closer together, and you dumb idiots think that America can easily handle both.

Putin is not alone, how do you retards not see this?

He was great for Libya, yet I guess American imperialism doesn't matter when a Democrat does it huh. Fuck off, you're a fucking war-hawk.

>inb4 Muh Trump justifies Clinton's actions

We're not alone either unless we abandon NATO, retard.

Don't forget to take USA Today's poll : "do you agree with this editorial?"

Vote "strongly disagree" with the editorial.

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/09/29/dont-vote-for-donald-trump-editorial-board-editorials-debates/91295020/

Stopped reading after they called Libya a democracy under Gaddafi

youtube.com/watch?v=JoEKmwtn9iE

blame alex jones.

The media doesn't like Trump? If you are going to post news, you shouldn't post shit that everybody already knew.

Fuck wrong image, one second

Lol, right and who's the biggest spender in NATO?

Tou think any Nato country will join you in anything against China or Russia your just fucking retarded.

The only nationns in Nato with actual armies are US and Turkey, and turkey won't support US if it so was nuked.

>I'm so scared of China/Russia alliance.

We literally have the rest of the world on our side minus Iran Syria and North Korea. Not scared.

But that's exactly the reason NATO exists. How are you this dense?

> I like Obama and Hillary's approach much more. Putin wont win a game of chicken with the US. And Russia is getting btfo economically because of Obama's and the rest of the west's sanctions. But allowing Putin to continue acting out on the world stage is not acceptable, to me or to anyone else that knows the slightest thing about foreign affairs.

So let me get this straight, first you said we need to isolate Putin and you're saying our allies have our back for the eventual world war. Wow, and I didn't know shills were this retarded.

Holy shit

journalists (smart people) said he cant be president

holy fucking shit the Trump has been Stumped. Guess I'm gonna join the #Hillitary now.

>paper I don't care about has opinion I don't care about

And nothing of value was lost or changed.

AYO DIS IZ CTR

DONALD TRUMP AINT FIT TO BE PREZZINDENT BECUZ:

he racist
he hates da bitchez
he iz like a nazi frog
he be fightin 4 wite power
HE SAYED HE GON DEPORT ALL DA MEXICANS

nigga, he Hitler

VOTE 4 HILLARY
SHE GON SAVE SAVE ALL DA NIGGAZ AND DA BITCHES
SHE GON SAVE THE WORLD n SHEEIIIIT

Only on paper. In reality nations like Turkey are noyl members in order to recive potential protection from the US. If thew US itself performs any offensive operations there will be little to no help from any nato member.

His opinion is compromised.

I'm not saying there's an eventual war, retard. Trumpfags argued that we cannot isolate Russia because they will cozy up with China and thats such a scary proposition to them. I'm saying its not a scary proposition, let them have their alliance. If it came to war, we would win. So not scared.

>I'm saying its not a scary proposition, let them have their alliance. If it came to war, we would win. So not scared.

>Winning nuclear war

>>Winning nuclear war
>implying someone going to start nuclear war

Nice. Even tiny Lithuania spends more than us

Winning against Russia just means waiting until they're at your border and then killing them.
Plus you don't have to invade them anymore to kill them, their people are already dead.