Africans are the most genetically diverse people in the world

Africans are the most genetically diverse people in the world.
Refute this

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/30/AR2009043002485.html
mercurynews.com/2011/03/07/stanford-team-gene-analysis-of-primitive-african-bushmen-challenges-assumptions-of-human-origin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>assert a random statement
>no evidence
>refute this/pol btfo
SAGED

There's MAYBE one African in that picture.
Rest are likely islanders or just mixed with Europeans.

Good goy

Technically that title belongs to spics, from the most aryan looking spics to the niggest of the nigs

>no source of this statement
>refute
))

That's great. They can be diverse in africa then.

Red hair master race

You have no soul

Hmmm, I thought the vast majority of niggers were black hair, black skin, and black eyes. Made me ponder

I can't refute the statement.

But, does it mean that the diversity is as neurotic, nimble and intellectually profound as the people to north of them?

they were, until the Bantus came in and genocided the natives

I like how proud they are of white traits. All of those traits are white.

>diversity is good

That explains why Africa is so awesome

And the most successful of those gene lineages left the region and continued evolving into the rest of the human race as you know it today.

this is actually true

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/30/AR2009043002485.html

>Africa
>Diverse
leaf , africa is like a sandwich , the buns are brown and the meat is dark with some cheese sprinkled at the sides .

if you want diversity look at south america .

Nah m8 that's Indians. From India.

Northern Indians can look like white models, southern Indians are better at being black than Africans.

But they are.

So what?

Bantus are the diverse ones.

OP said genetically

No, they don't. Every human is the same and there are no genetic differences amongst the races, you insane racist.

That's probably why there's a genocide every other week in Africa.

North Indians are indo Europeans like Iranians. South Indians are mixed with abo blood to some degree.

South America is diverse because they're a melting pot of races, it's not like the people in South America inherited the traits that make them so diverse from original South Americans, you know?

meanwhile Africa even has full blooded Africans that look like chinks, they're called Khoisans in case you give a shit

Because South America is doing so well...

forgot pic

It wasn't until white people, as diverse as they are, bred with black people, that black people gained that diversity.

Why do you think Africans cling to their race? They considered their half breed children the same as demons. Do you think Africans are oppressed, even as they invade Europe?

You are a fool. They want nothing more than to turn the whole world black. Who is the true racist? The white man that stands with open arms? Or the black man that raises his fist in defiance of that warm welcome?

I say again, you are a fool.

starting from upper left clockwise

>east african, so skull shape isn't as ugly. big deal.
>abo or papua new guinean (not african) with blonde hair from malnutrition
>mulatto with bleached hair and eyebrows
>Waardenburg syndrome

thanks user ,i read their wiki page .
guess i was wrong .

>how can mudhuts be real if our eyes aren't real

that's not a mulatto, it's just an albino
i'm not sure but i think this is the same one with her also albino mom, pretty neat

The picture is not wrong, Africans really are the most genetically diverse people in the world, but they all look alike anyway. Second one is probably an aboriginal Australian, third and fourth one probably have European admixture.

Fourth one might actually be albino.

Top right is a boong, bottom right is an albino niglet.

Implying the Berbers aren't a native mutation that occured in Africa independent of Europeans.
Implying Africans didn't have the most time to gain genetic diversity (exact opposite of Native Americans)
Implying the size and geographic diversity of Africa can't host genetic diversity without "magical European and Neanderthal genes"

Stay awoke.

First post best post

That's why Africa is shit.

3rd one doesn't have European admixture, the blue eyes thing is some weird shit that just happens, not sure what it is, might even be some kind of condition

They aren't though.
Cherry-picked images of children with extremely rare genetic mutations don't mean shit.

Europeans can have all of these traits together and more

True, but it wasn't by choice.

No, you fucking redneck retard.

There was a lot more to it than that,

Research, before you post or at least go back to your corner of the trailer park in until then...

Who's got that diversity vs "diversity" pic?

Africans ARE the most genetically diverse, because all the subspecies of humans stayed there and interbred, while relatively few left to populate Europe, Asia, the Americas.

The are not the most phenotypically diverse, by any means. Europeans can have anywhere from black to blonde hair, not just one or a half assed version of the other, but also red and brown and any shade in between, as well as numerous different eye colors, brown, gold, blue, green, grey, and anything in between

Also the blond is a new guinean or melanesian not even closely related to africans at all, and the "white skin" is a partial albino which is a genetic defect, and the blue eyed one is a Berber, which is a heavily mixed ethnic group consisting of Africans, mediterraneans, and North (i.e. not black) Africans.

Also I'd put money on the top left being a Somalian or from that region, because people say you can't tell race/ethnicity by looking at someone but that's bullshit.

For the record, I am a scientist.

Australoids are not negros, and Berbers have been in more contact with Europeans, Arabs, and Jews than negroids. This thread is stupid.

Albino Aborigini wtuglyf

All that implies is that there was less selective pressure put on them which would go hand in glove with the idea that they are genetically inferior.

Diversity is weakness.

i read a study suggesting berbers may actually a remnant of a european race that was killed off by the indo-europeans from central asia
their evidence being an apparent close genetic link to the sami in the far north of europe

That is true. They are.

Countless DNA studies have proven this. The continent is a hotbed of genetic diversity.

This is true. It means very little in real terms. Blue eyes are definitely a Caucasian trait though.

This is the best post

The blue eyed kid is black African. His picture floated around the internet a few years ago with people praising his appearance.

His family lineage most likely includes a Caucasian ancestry, but he's 90% black.

I also doubt you're a scientist, but that's another matter altogether.

just checking

>niggers want to be pretty too
>appropriate white features Instead of being uniquely beautiful

It's extremely easy to call others retards and claim they are lacking important information while also refusing to offer up said information.

You give nothing, you get nothing. This is why no one takes a fucking leaf seriously.

It's Waardenburg syndrome

It's caused by spice.

>Refute this

Lol true diversity, when I was in the military not one white person really looked the same, blonde, black, brown, red hair with varying eye colors, different heights and builds.

The niggers were all darks skinned, brown eyes with their shitty hair, they were either built or border line fat, even we beans were more diverse than the niggers.

Is OPs post just a sign of the niggers insecurities?

black kid has WAARDENBURGS Syndrome

refuted. bye.

>praising a genetic disorder

>I am a scientist.

You are the retardation
of this entire solar system.

I'm a scientist too. For real. Do you not have a career at all? Scientist is a pretty normal job now.

The San bushmen from South East Africa have the most varied genotype yes.

mercurynews.com/2011/03/07/stanford-team-gene-analysis-of-primitive-african-bushmen-challenges-assumptions-of-human-origin/

Populations which left Africa suffered a few near extinction population bottlenecks which explains the lack of variation outside of Africa (Caucasians are closer genetically to Asians than Bushmen are to Bantus for example).

Could be argued that the cataclysmic population bottlenecks sped up fitness selection explaining why Caucasians and Asians have succeeded most at developing complex societies in varying environments.

However in terms of phenotypical variety (aesthetics) such as skin tone, eye shape and hair variety Caucasian populations win out, even among fairy inbred groups.

fairly inbred*

>Africans are the most genetically diverse people in the world.
Yes actually I do believe that is true
Perhaps some are more inferior than others, but they're all inferior.

they are but it has nothing to do with having blonde hair blue eyes or light skin. Almost all of their genetic variation is non phenotypical so you wouldn't see it

>people

Upper right is not African.

It's true, about 90% of human genetic diversity comes from Africa. Probably why the majority of genocides occur in Africa.

That being said Africans are absolutely shit at everything, even aesthetics.

WHITES

>Curley hair
>Straight hair
>Wavy hair
>Red hair
>Blonde hair
>Black hair
>Brown hair
>Green eyes
>Blue eyes
>Brown eyes

Dogs are pretty diverse too. So what is your point?

A MULATTO, AN ALBINO, A MOSQUITO, MY LIBIDO!!

YEAH!!

DURN DURN DURNDURN HEY!!

True, but if you're talking about west africans (our niggers) then you're wrong. Africans are diverse as a whole continent of people. There are caucasian ethiopians, north africans, countless almost extinct minority groups, several nigger groups.

The one on the top right isn't African. It's an Australoid from Papua New Guinea or Solommon Islands. They have no genetical relations with Africans.

Dog also have levels of intelligence between breeds.
If only we could be allowed to hurt people's feelings, imagine how far science could go into studying humanity.