Dear Cred Forums

Dear Cred Forums,

My federal government professor just told the class that if women ruled the world, there would be no war. He also said this is why we should vote for hillary. Is he right or wrong?

**my professor is a older Hispanic guy living in south Texas

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/01/european-queens-waged-more-wars-than-kings.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Self bump

Possibly but we would also probably still be living in grass huts too.

easiest way to show an idiot up is asking " why?"
he'll either have an easy argument for you to pick apart or get angry and tell you to shut up, in which case he's talking out of his ass

Send him that article on the business run purely by women...

>Women aren't capable of acting tough.

Triggered

Margaret Thatcher

Sometimes it's embarrassing to think about all the petty shit that men have had wars over, but imagine if women ruled the world.
But I compare that to the logical conclusion of this trend we've been seeing since universal suffrage in the West, and I have to say, I'd rather have wars over cinnamon than be massacred Haiti-style because women feel bad for the poor third-worlders.

But Hillary is a war monger.

That nutcase never worked in an office with women. Nothing but drama

If women ruled the world, the first nation to break away and put a man in charge would then rule the world. No one fears or respects a nation that is run by a woman. They exist to be steamrolled.

>What is, the Queens of England

women do rule the world and that is precisely why there is war

what a shithead

He's right. Women never fight each other.

No war, no civilization, etc

He is right, if women were in charge there would be no war, because no community would thrive enough to come into conflict over resources and land with another community.

basically you would have 1 family mudhuts spread out all over the planet.

Elizabeth I
Catherine the Great
Margaret Thatcher

Hope this asshole isn't a history teacher.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Implying Hillary wouldn't lead this country face first into another war.

There would be war 5-9 days each month

I've had two bosses who complained about all the drama that women cause in the office.

Oh, and both those bosses were women.

Joan of Arc
Queen Mary 1
Queen Elizabeth 1

I would counter that women feel more easily threatened and would resort to violence faster...

Ask him if he has any evidence of this claim.

It might be believable, for example, if he could provide evidence that he was from a parallel Earth where women rule the world, and that there is no war there.

Leopoldo Galtieri and Yahya Khan say he's full of shit.

Tell him ants are all female.

Your professor should be quartered and drawn.

>there would be no war if women ruled the world

Have you ever seen how women behave in the workplace? I've seen them start months long secretive wars over absolutely nothing.

Daily reminder that a war was 27% more likely to be waged if a queen was in power.

nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/01/european-queens-waged-more-wars-than-kings.html

If women ruled the world, there would still be war, because they'd try to prove that they're are strong as men. "L-look, we can make important decisions and we can fight t-too".

Also, while men create war, and are responsible for more murder and aggression overall, men also produce more than women. Having testosterone and more ambition has its benefits and downsides. Women are for reproduction, house making, taking care of babies, etc. and men are for production and security.
>**my professor is a older Hispanic guy living in south Texas
He's some loser trying to get some of that sweet feminist FUPA (e.g. pic related)

Only woman I have seen avenge her husband she probably did it to look good.

Look in the bright side, You fags would still be in Europe and will never run into a nigger.

He's right, there would be no wars. War have strict rules and need a declaration. In an all-female world there would be sudden nuclear strikes, wiping out whole nations, and when asked about the incident, the female leader would scream and shout, swearing that they don't remember it and didn't do anything, then accuse everyone else of lying and doing it themselves.

i'm sad to tell you this user .
but your professor is 100% right .
if women had lead the world for the last 100 years .
they would've been no more waring after the cold war .

Why?

Send him an email and tell him you're there to learn, not hear his political beliefs. If he retaliates, try to get him fired.

Nuclear Holocoust .

>South Texas
UTRGV brother, is that you?

Most war is for economic reasons. Women can't handle money for shit, thus we'd probably be at war a lot more.

Does anyone have a screen cap of that (Swedish?) survivor like show? The one where men and women had their own island and the women ended up BTFO and needed to be saved by sending men over? I can't find it...

It was Dutch, maybe that will help you find it.

What does your professor teach?

Can't bump your own shit newfag

If old bitter women took over everything we'd be much worse

Ask him who Helena of Troy was and why he's such a mongoloid.

Does he not know what the fuck Hillary did as Sec of State?

>Lybia + benghazi fiasco
>Syria / refugee crisis
>Iraq is fully fucked now with ISIS

Merkel invited god knows how many third world niggers into europe to create the third world war.

When women are in charge, war happens more frequently because there is no male to stabilize outside influences. It's why women cannot be in charge, because outside men won't respect them in third world shitholes.

Ayy lmao. Thanks user.

>D-livared

>My federal government professor just told the class that if women ruled the world, there would be no war.
He's right. We'd all be dead or stuck in the stone age.

Wont we have more wars? Women are moody and only know how to run a dishwasher. If the cunt is on her period shell nuke some foreign country.

Woman led countries are more prone to war statistically.

Someone please fucking post this

There would be no war but there would be utter chaos.

Lol if my ex girlfriend taught me anything is that we'd always be at war if we had a woman in charge

There would be skirmishes still.

You can't really wage war if you don't have a civilization to support it.

Ask them to name you an advanced matriarchal civilization that we should use as a model to help make the new one ruled by women.

Are we just going to ignore every female leader who sent men to go off to fight? Are we just going to ignore how hard Hillary tried to get us involved in Syria?

>no war
>Margaret Tacher

fkn this

OP left and Cred Forums argues with air.

Good jarb retards. Fill another CTR thread.

Link plz!

Kek he also teaches Mexican American history

I agree

I saw this first hand in the military

Negative

Federal gov, Texas gov, and Mexican American hist

Underrated bantz

We came, we saw, he died.

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh