B-B-BUT HOW CAN DRUMPF BE LEADING??

B-B-BUT HOW CAN DRUMPF BE LEADING??
CNN TOLD ME HE LOST THE DEBATE AND WE CALLED HIM A RACIST!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=as8GLbGI_kE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
fortune.com/2016/06/07/silicon-valley-donald-trump/
fortune.com/2016/06/01/ceo-survey-trump-clinton/
blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/08/22/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-or-gary-johnson-u-s-business-economists-have-a-strong-preference/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90595535/#90597842
thebernreport.com/study-shows-voting-irregularities-linked-to-companies-that-donated-to-the-clinton-foundation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOOWN!

Don't worry, some shill fag will be here to post an image of Hillary winning from Nate Goldmember's website.

NOOOOOOOOOOO

What percentage advantage will Hillary get from voter fraud?

Depends how you look at it.

Hillary has an absolutely devastating lead among intelligent voters but she's losing because there's just too much subhuman, genetically inferior white trash...

You could say that she won the debates because that's what all smart people think.

The more intelligent people are, the more cucked they are. The more they want black cocks penetrating their wifes while they watch. It's an epidemic.

A

dont count her out yet she will win and trump will never be president if these people have anything to say about it

You're literally the first one to mention black cocks ITT. I take it you're a Nobel laureate.

Kek

>white
>genetically inferior

pick1

normal people can see the true, it's easy

I can see why you like Hillary so much.

You're a lot like her.

education =/= intelligence especially with todays higher education shit holes

Also kill yourself CTR shill faggot

That's false

I went to college and was enlightened by the alt-right
During my whole scholarship I used to be a metalhead cuck always screaming shit like "muh rights" or "leave the jews alone" and "blm"(or its counterpart at the time)

>mfw I became a real man at last

I like how you throw "white" out there, without a citation.

It's only because liberal cucks like you have made "white" into an insult. If I said Hillary was only supported by black people, you wouldn't ask for a citation, you'd be happy to hear it and probably wank off to the idea that she didn't lie and might actually be progressive like she said she was.

You disgust me.

Tell me, what do leaves fear more? Rapists or Rakists?

Very much this. Superior, highly educated voters can't even balance their checkbooks and are getting crushed by student debt.

youtube.com/watch?v=as8GLbGI_kE&feature=youtu.be

>Culturally indoctrinated through years of liberal dominant schooling
>Intelligent

Hold still kiddo
:^))))

That graph would be a lot more interesting if we saw which degrees support which candidate.

Leaf

FUCKING

>Tfw physics student
>Tfw people in my study group shill for this bitch
End my suffering

>tfw even though everybody said Shillary would win by a landslide, The Don will be the next POTUS

>so smart they can't get a job
wew

it will end soon enough when you fail your final exam

Not all metalheads are cucks, you were just a faggot who liked trends. If you change your appearance and beliefs to look more metal then you are a faggot.

>muh marxist propaganda studies is a valid degree!

Yeah, it has infiltrated its way into the majority of areas of study. I was walking with my girlfriend through her college halls a few weeks ago and there are transgender restrooms everywhere. As a former college student myself, I can say that just about any degree program you enroll in has at least some classes that preach leftist ideology as if it's the above all correct world view.

so is this graph an edit/troll or not?

lol trump lost

>What is a retarded methodology

I'm down with it, post source though. Cherry picked graph snipets are for faggots.

Sounds like you're writing off half the country again, because they disagree with you, Shillary...

That's not very politically correct or ethical of you. Tsktsk. You'll never keep your moral high ground with that sort of backwards attitude...

Always the fucking leafs.
College != Smart
Liberal Arts graduates are dumbasses.
Look at the wages fag. Rich people love him

>statistical PROOF that Hillary voters are subhuman leeching mongrels voting for the gubbamint to take successful patricians' money and give it to them so they can spend it on junk food, clothes, cars, and mindless frivolities

How the FUCK can Hillary voters defend against this statistical PROOF they are inferior beings?

"Intelligent"

I think you are misinterpreting "Education" for "Intelligence"

The "College Indoctrinated" class are some of the most utterly unintelligent people out there.

i read somewhere that among economics degrees trump is leading

Cute Canadian silly canuck.

> intelligent voters
No, Hillary is leading among people that passed through the cultural marxism brainwashing machine.

Cred Forums and nearly all of the polls said we wouldn't leave the EU and look what happened.

Internet statistics on these kind of things don't really mean anything.

>As of September 30th, 2016
He has to put that bullshit there just to get replies
>Goes out of his way to lie to a delusional board

>college = smart

Jeb knows what he's talking about.

yeah, I don't see the metalhead-cuck connection at all... but please explain if there is one

MUH NATE (((SILVER)))

This

see

In a little over a month Western Civilization will be saved

LEAF

Who's smart now? You talk like a fag

That as of July, I want the September 30 one.

We're the ones that are supposed to be about facts, above these tricks.

Holy shit im saving this.

This is probably the most accurate seeing as Trump supporters are surely voting this time around.
This is nuts. It makes sense though most engineers I met were Trump supporters. I think there's a lot of idiots in college now. There's so many dumb degrees and I've worked at places in State College and lots of those people were penn state grads who are alcoholics who just want to relive their college years until they die I guess. I mean many are in there 30s or 40s and work these low paying bar jobs. It's unreal.

It was the exact opposite to be honest, I might have been against the beliefs of my fellow metalhead friends to behave like some kind of hipster or I don't know

Might have been the education system actually since we are cucked to the bone in France

Link or it didn't happen. I bet you don't have a link.

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI

>intelligent
>voting for hillary
pick one

KEK HOW WILL LEAF EVER RECOVER FROM THIS AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Take a look at the "now cast" or horse race polls for an even better understanding of how bad Trump fucked up the debate. Watch as NC and OH turn blue, Arizona, Missouri, and Iowa become contested.

Well... hard to tell right

>Hillary has an absolutely devastating lead among intelligent voters but she's losing because there's just too much subhuman, genetically inferior white trash...

I feel uncomfortable using the term "white trash" because that's kinda racist.

But I'm not an SJW so I can speak the reality:

Trump supporters are white trash or corrupt pieces of fringe-lunatic troll shit.

This one is easy. The "inteligent" voters are really just people who went to college with no idea what they should do, so they wasted there time on useless gender-studies, psychology, humanities, or sociology. Because they took these classes there where made cucks and now they are in debt and have no jobs so they need welfare programs that would be instated by Hillary or Obama.

>Jul. 10 - Sep. 29
Are you totally retarded or just CTR?

you ivory tower fuckers fail to understand that the lower (lower by your standards) masses make the rules , and more often than not , they know better than you, because they haven't been pampered their whole lives

>devastating lead among intelligent voters

No. Not intelligent.

And neither are the trump supporters.

Hillary voters are herd orientated collectivists incapable of individual thought who value peer approval more than morality. Muh abortions plus saudi money. Look at us we are so right on.

>leading among college grads

>leading amount less than 35k salary

>only leading among stupid liberals with shit humanities degrees that work at coffee shops and complain about income inequality.

Shut your mouth you stupid shill.

THIS
ID

>under 50%
It's shit.

I have no excuse, and those aren't mutually exclusive.

Municipal Waste... never heard of them. In any case, that's just one band and I'm guessing a shitty one. Maybe the metal scene in France is like that

I was just in cnn and hey said she is ahead in almost all swing states now

Wtf is wrong with them?!

>degree
>intelligent

Hoh boy.

How can more than half voters be the majority of population disrespecting the bell's curve's center?

I used to like MW, still have a shirt of them I wear from time to time
They are quiet famous within the Crossover Thrash scene

>College grad or up
>intelligent voters
>People that have been through the conditioning
>Pic related

Yea he sure is winning all right.

>intelligent
>liberal college degree

Pick one, leaf.

What is in those jars?

It's true. Hillary supporters are the future of human evolution.

You don't understand statistics do you?

>tfw you realize you were /studying/ here all those years

Younger and more time spent in college = less time to have found a job or promotion so it's dumb to compare the two.

Obviously if you drop out of school, you have more time to find a job, rather then spending years of your time in high school, college, and graduate school.

The thing is that if you compare a white trump supporter and hillary supporter of the same age later in life, trump would be losing terribly.

most intelligent people are only intelligent on one basis. thats why autists are so smart in one thing.

Hol up, hol up, so you be saying white raciss crackas sunvabitches are supporting Hillary while we niggaz from tha streetz should support Trump?
SHiEEEet!

I would imagine that if scientists and engineers were polled, they would say Hillary to a large degree. There isn't a poll of that around.

The only poll we have is of business economists, and they all pick hillary over trump by a 4 to 1 ratio.

please let this picture be a fake.

I can't believe someone would actually study this.
Its a fucking meme.

Depends how you look at it.

As you can see, if you flip the graph upside down, Hillary is actually winning.

Riddle me this leaf

College voters overwhelmingly vote hillary ok point taken.

And lets think that they are smart.

Explain how trump is winning over all income levels then. Surely all these "smart" college educated people would be in high income range right?

But Trump has higher number?

How can this be?

>CNN
There's your problem.
If anything, he's AT LEAST ahead in Ohio, Iowa, and Nevada.

>replying un-ironically to a leaf

This.

Hillary supporters statistically are poor and dumb. They go to college more often too, which sadly actually makes you quite dumb these days.

Someone provide a link to the real polling.

Moloch BTFO

Do you trust left liberal la time polls are right leaning Reuters? Only one has the right polling

>that giant jump among $75k+
what did Trump/Clinton say to make that happen.

see

>Hillary is doing better with brain washed liberal college morons.

It's to be expected

How about a composite?

gotta say I though those we're shotgun shells at first glance.

Source?

Frankly, following ever tiny twitch of the polls is retarded. Margins of error, sampling biases, and probably about 10% don't even know who they're being asked about, jesus, you might as well go with your gut. And my gut say Trump.

Probably Clinton raising the estate tax. Business owners who agree with her social platform probably ran away scared when she said that.

Hillary has more minorities voting for her. Minorities grow up in less well off families with less connections to find good jobs.

Plus, Hillary's voters tend to be younger and have spent more time in college. This means they've had less time to find a job or to be promoted.

The point here is that people with college or graduate degrees tend to be smarter than high school dropouts, which trump is winning in.

HAS BTFOE'D POL

Thanks for the kek user

They pushed too far with this, a few hundred dead voters in mid-term elections and people started to notice. They will never be able to pull this kind of shit off in enough numbers to matter.

They don't really follow trump's tax plan and I think that's a debate bump. They are probs in love with trump after he said that he will cut taxes and cut business tax to 15 percent

KLEVAR PEEPLE VOTE FOR HILLARY. A VOTE FOR HER MITE EVEN MAKE YOU KLEVARRERER.

Basically, this is about a subtext that isn't even being discuss openly.. Are you a traditional, social conservative. or are you an open-border, pro-minority progressive. That's the choice.

He isn't on 90% of the polls...
But hey you can just ignore it all and only pay attention to the one that makes him look like he's leading.

They are the most brain dead hive minded bunch of assholes in the world.

Here's another (you)
now kys

That's not true at all though, Hillary supporters are much poorer than Trump supporters, pic related.

Basically Hillary is the welfare candidate.

Take that graph now compare it to the one that shows annual income for both Trump and Hillary supporters, notice how Trump supporters make more? That's because all of the "intelligent" Hillary voters have useless liberal arts degrees that are worth less than a high-school diploma these days and they're all unemployed while the fewer "intelligent people on Trumps side are the ones who got their STEM degrees and they're actually working decent jobs instead of living off welfare like the formal.

Source of that image?

Drumpf is a raycis so don't worry he will lose.

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

nice name

Pic related.

I've already addressed your post. The sample size includes people who are in high school, college, and graduate school.

Hillary's voters spend more time in school. If you're spending your time school, you can't really find a good paying job can you?

If you were to adjust hillary and trump supporters by age and put them later in life, Hillary's voters would be earning more everytime.

Like a doctor who spent tens years studying in school, but later earns more than a 100k.

This is proven by how Hillary supporters are nearly tied in more than 75k, even though it includes young hillary supporters.

>sept 11,
>sept
>11,
>September
>The eleventh
>If September

Uhh they aren't tied, rich voters vote more for Trump, look at the chart.

The only class that votes for Hillary is people making under $35k, aka very poor people.

Hillary is the welfare candidate.

I might be a fucking leaf but doesn't this logic only work if universities magically popped up overnight less than one degree length ago? What about all the people who have already graduated and got high paying jobs? Looks like they split down the middle on Hill/Trump with a slight edge to Trump.

TOP FUCKING KEK

I still don't see how these polls were done. I have never been asked about who I support as a college grad, let alone asked who I support at all.

I don't know anyone who has ever been asked either.

Who is going to Count the votes? And who is having supervision about these guys?

I'm pretty sure there will be voter fraud by shill4hills

kek

Underrated post

>This is proven by how Hillary supporters are nearly tied in more than 75k, even though it includes young hillary supporters.
>even though it includes young hillary supporters.

>If you were to adjust hillary and trump supporters by age and put them later in life, Hillary's voters would be earning more everytime.

No, the logic works because hillary supporters have spent more time in school.

Comparing people with degrees to no degrees later in life, people with the degree always earn more and are better off.

>CrowdPAC, an organization that analyzes a candidate’s campaign based on money raised, speeches, and other data, says Donald Trump has received just 52 donations from employees working at Silicon Valley-based companies since he announced his candidacy last year. Democrat Bernie Sanders has received nearly 34,000 donations. Democrat Hillary Clinton, the presumptive nominee to face off with Trump, has received more than 2,000 donations from Silicon Valley company employees.

fortune.com/2016/06/07/silicon-valley-donald-trump/

More proof that smarter voters prefer Hillary. People who have spent more time in tech companies and have advanced degrees prefer Hillary.

sauce, pls?

>The "connections" meme strikes again.
Just apply all lot, poor pepe refuse to do this. I tallied my applications: 186 in 82 days. I got 3 interviews, landed 1 job for 40k. Used 2 years experience there to get a better job with a 60% pay boost.

Poor people legitimately are lazy, they think lazy means something else however. The idea of actually working hard is lost to them.

it looks like they preferred Bernie 17 times more, that should tell you the education level of these donors desu

>Smarter voters
>vs. more educated voters
Those are not the same thing. Someone can be smart but not as educated. Many of these people who are educated have been brainwashed by the skype universities.

> swing states
"No really, there are states full of swingers. Bunch of perverts if you ask me."

>5.png
Lets see the whole set of CTR shilling media

Huh?

Wrong. Some cunt with a women's studies degree will not earn as much as someone who actually just gets a real fucking job. First, they lost years making nothing while studying that shit, then they have to pay back those loans, then they end up working at Starbucks when they realize you can't translate that shit to anything applicable in the real world. Nice try, tho.

>A disproportionate amount of polled voters are college age (limited real-world experience, liberal atmosphere)
Or
>getting those degrees doesn't actually increase your lifetime earnings

Pick 1, either way your points are moot.

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

You got me there. Trump's free trade policies are just as retarded as Bernie's.

So here's something else.

>The survey, which was sent to all Fortune 500 CEOs, asked which candidate they would favor most as next President of the United States, and gave only the two leading candidates as options. Of those who answered, 58% said Clinton; 42% said Trump.

also, business economists prefer Hillary by a 4 to 1 margin.

blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/08/22/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-or-gary-johnson-u-s-business-economists-have-a-strong-preference/

Where do you find this pics of Hillary?
What is the context of this facial expression?

Hillary's 65% estate tax.

>Having a degree means you're intelligent.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Holy fuck this isn't beginning of XX century where only rich and very much most talented among poor could go study. I don't know if you're so fucking stupid or just brain washed but seriously, kys. Just go and drink some bleach you fucking leaf, Canada was a mistake.

reminder that Wikileaks has nothing left, and they just make upcoming rumors to stay relevant.

Status quo is more profitable than uncertainty.

Pretty rare user.

Municipal Waste is only good if you're unemployed, drunk, and generally a fagoot.

Uhh you might want to look at the chart, Hillary voters are overwhelmingly poor.

I'd like to rationally address this. I work for a huge company, top 20 in the world in terms of profit.

My honest observation is this, 90% of the people I work with who are engineers, accountants, scientists, etc are voting for Trump, the only ones who aren't are the people in HR. I'd say 50/50 in marketing.

My conclusion is this, yes, more people with college degrees are voting for hillary, but only because they are counting womans studies, social studies, and all the other useless degree that only retards and cucks graduate with. I dont know a single friend who is a doctor, lawyer, engineer or similar studied person who is on hillary's side. Even my liberal wife, who I normally argue with every political season, is not voting for hillary, she said she's either voting trump holding her nose, or staying home.

That friends, is why those charts are bullshit.

it's not a difficult stretch of the imagination. the graph doesn't want to go into greater detail because it would show that Hillary is "likely" supported by the liberal disciplines (women's studies, black history, or race relations) while legitimately being despised by the S.T.E.M. fields who wouldn't have bothered with the poll in the first place.

OMFG. ONE SHITTY TRACKING POLL! I GUESS IT'S ALL OVER AND THE DREAM OF MADAM PRESIDENT IS DEAD. WE'D BETTER JUST PACK IT IN AND -

Just kidding.

Hey, here's something Drumpf is NOT leading in that he really, really needs to - the early vote in North Carolina. He is getting fucking KILLED compared to Romney's 2012 numbers. Democrats coming out in droves to reject King Babydick.

Tell you what, far right pantshitters can keep their little popguns until she's sworn in. Obama will let you. You can use them for once in your deplorable little lives to kill yourselves after the shit-for-brains oompa loompa goes down in a goddamned landslide.

Wake Co NC voted absentees 47 days pre-elex:

2016 1,739
D 42.4%
R 30.1
U 27.2

2012 185
D 32.4%
R 38.4
U 29.2

up 940%, 18% swing to D

SUCK IT.

SUCK IT.

SUCK IT FUCKING GOOD.

>Comparing people with degrees to no degrees later in life, people with the degree always earn more and are better off.
This isnt a poll of college kids, the people "later in life" are polled in too. Successful people support Trump more.

So why isn't Trump winning non-whites? Or is he really winning and they won't say?

this graph actually proves my point, and my observations. Anyone that is actually smart, and capable of making any money in their area of study wants Trump, only retards with useless degrees wants hillary

see my post

Early voters tend to be Republican. Suck that, CTR.

You sound really triggered that Trump is winning

Drumpf xD

>The candidate who wants lower tuition fees is more popular with College graduates
You're a special kind of retarded. Also, the lower classes are much more likely to vote for Hillary.

You also forget that many young supporters were also trying to find jobs during the time of the great recession, something that many old high school dropouts never had to face because there was an abundance of low skilled jobs back then.

lol, 50 triggered Cred Forumstards. Well done, leaf!

This. Let the MSM keep the shit flowing, the sanctimony just salts the wound. What we need is more "Whites are bad" rioting. If Barak Hussein can give us another "muh sun wud look like a thug" we'll be set.

You don't really understand the point I'm making. Hillary supporters are younger and have spent more time in college. People who spent more time in college and earn degrees tend to earn more later in life.

>This isnt a poll of college kids, the people "later in life" are polled in too. Successful people support Trump more.

Not really proven, seeing as people who have degrees tend to earn more later in life.

also

>The survey, which was sent to all Fortune 500 CEOs, asked which candidate they would favor most as next President of the United States, and gave only the two leading candidates as options. Of those who answered, 58% said Clinton; 42% said Trump.

I wonder how many of those are shitty art majors drowned in debt. They were probably hoping for bernie to give them 'free college' and erase the debt, but now Hillary is their only hope.

t. college fag that is paying for everything out of pocket while watching shit skins and retards go to college for free with half my GPA.

the weird this is also, LA times, is a crazy leftist paper/site. I'm wondering if they are the only ones with any type of standards left in the MSM and the other ones are just skewing data to show him losing.

I dont understand what they have to gain from showing him ahead, while all the other shitshanks have him slightly behind

Always this fucking Canadian. How much are you getting paid dude? I'd also like to make money by shitposting.

I am in mathematics and all my friends support Trump.

>only uneducated rubes are voting for trump

Hi ctr

CEO's want Hillary because she's a neocon, a coporationalist. Trump is a populist and a nationalist, and there's nothing CEO's fear more than someone like Trump

Missing the point again.

see

Is that your little daily show fag signal to each other?

>tfw just graduated with a b.s. in physics
>tfw physics department is full of bernout shillfags.

yes, I'd love to see a breakdown of those charts in terms of degree.

I'm willing to bet this guy's bull that we would see a similar pattern of intelligent people, who are sick of identity politics voting for trump, and retards with degrees in black's in pornagraphy degrees voting for hillary

I am not surprised by this in the least. Colleges are well-known cucking grounds that push feminism and Democrat agendas.

Nah, because they know she's better for the economy. notice who economists prefer Hillary by an even greater margin.

so educated(brainwasahed) cucks like clinton. surprising

Haha...hahahahaha...

Did someone actually try to conduct a poll like this?

>I BELIEVE IN TRUMP MAGA 100 PERCENT SUPPORT
>Hmm, I'm not really sure. I'm leaning towards Hillary but I'd say it's only 51/100.
>HMM! THE TRUMP SUPPORTER IS WORTH 2 OF YOU!

I realize it probably wasn't weighted THAT heavily, but asking how hard they support is retarded. We know that Trump voters are more rabid. The point is there's a finite number of them, and them being more zealous doesn't lead to more votes.

not bad from a leaf.

According to the amount donated from Silicon valley employees, it seems people with tech degrees prefer Hillary by a huge margin.

Also, richest ceos prefer Hillary because they'd know she is better for the economy.

Really? I work for a relatively well known engineering firm, not in any major capacity just another engineer, but from my observation most people are voting for clinton.

There's a ton of anti-trump sentiment everywhere in the firm, and I know a couple trump supporters but they're the upper echelon management guys who are pretty out of touch with the rest of the company and the general grain of society.

Maybe your shit is just retarded lol.

>correcting disinfo
>Haha look at how many people got triggered! Epic win for CTR!

Graduating in your "Transgender culture in 17th century Cambodia" course does not make you intelligent.
In fact, it makes you exactly the opposite.

Hey guys I'm a CTR shill who's fucking retarded. Drumpf is stupid and Hillary is Queen. If you attack me you're cyberbullying. Drumpf is racist he likes the white devil. While Hillary hates the white devil. Vote Hillary.

Sincerely "Faggot with no friends"

>According to the amount donated from Silicon valley employees

Silicon Valley is overwhelmingly liberal progressives. It's not indicative of the nation or even the state as a whole.

Thank you for attempting to correct the record.

trump is nothing more than a kenyan muslim traitor fellator. how anyone can support this nigger loving cuck after he practically bowed down and worshipped obamas nigger dick on live television is beyond me. You faggots belong at tumblr.

This is something that always baffles me.

>There's a hidden silent voter base that will win the election for Trump! They're just too afraid to speak!
>Nobody supports Hillary. Haven't seen a single sign anywhere. Nobody cares about her!

Which one is it?

The fuck are you even trying to say?

Fuck off stupid shill. You are an embarrassment to Great Canada. Our ancestors shake their heads in disdain.

Trumpfag shills are the faggest of fags.

LA Times predicted Romney would win a well.

Anyone who votes for Hillary has an 80% chance of looking like this.

I'm giggling like a fucking idiot

Can you die from giggling, send help

Can I send you some Palcomix nigger?

At least 50%.

Translating these stats: college grads who have student loans and want Hillary and the Dems to bail them out.

>Out of the margin of error
WE DID IT REDDIT!

>The thing is that if you compare a white trump supporter and hillary supporter of the same age later in life, trump would be losing terribly.

>we fight for the poor, UNLESS THEY SUPPORT TRUMP

>SAID NO ONE EVER

People with tech degrees are overwhelmingly liberal, but so are scientists and doctors.

Not really surprising.

he said on live television that obama was born in america you fucking cuck. Guess it's not "tolerant" enough to think muslim traitors shouldnt be in the white house.

But at the same time people who make less than 35k a year support hillary and the people who make more than 75k a year support Trump.

Clearly these people didn't major in something that would make them money.

If you're a fucking white male and you vote for Hillary, you're also a faggot and every white man hates you. Don't be a fag. No one likes them.

top kek.

JUST

im not voting for hillary, i'm not voting for anyone. until theres a candidate that doesnt bow down to SJW cultural marxist garbage im abstaining.

HOLY SHIT RARE FLAG! Are you from Afghanistan or are you just a soldier?

>intelligent voters

People need to understand that the LA Times poll is more of a reactionary poll than anything since it polls the same group of people over the entire election.

There are different groups that get cycled in though, but as a whole they are the same group of people.

This means you are slowly watching as people solidify their support and respond to campaign events. You can see this with the DNC bounce for Hillary.

This late into the election, the LA Times Poll shows that the majority have already planted their flag as to who they are going to vote for and it is just the undecideds making the ticker move.

With that, the debate did not have as great as an effect as the DNC and in fact has not slowed Trump's momentum.

One of the few polls that can't be affected by polling bias, though next election I would like to see the initial group of people be only independents so as to monitor the largest voting block.

CTR spotted

ITT:
A
Fucking
Leaf

Same senpai same
>Liberal shithole Austin

Retarded Aussie doesn't detect obvious sarcasm.

Also, remember, and watch out for threads that would derail you, personally.

What site is that? RCP is a lot different, however it could be due to factoring decade old polls

Do you know what sarcasm means? Then you shouldn't be on Cred Forums you crocodile loving fuck. I love trump more then you ever will.

"One of these polls is not like the others"

Was just about to mention the crippling student debt, and the college grads banking on the Democrats making this debt magically dissapear.

Strive for the higher path in all that you do.

Data engineer and tech college grad here. The people I studied with that went to silicon valley were outwardly leftist and progressive. I think it was an act, adopting the ideology they knew they had to project to succed in the meme career they coveted for themselves. These types were also massive cunts, constantly trying to sabotage others and brown nose every authority figure in sight. Disgusting people, and they truly don't have a clue about anything outside sucking the boss's/professor's dick and what's within the narrow scope of their work.

Thanks Leaf.

Don't mind me

AYO DIS IZ CTR

DONALD TRUMP AINT FIT TO BE PREZZINDENT BECUZ:

he racist
he hate da niggaz
he hates da bitchez
he iz like a nazi frog
he be fightin 4 wite power
HE SAYED HE GON DEPORT ALL DA MEXICANS
HE GOT BANKROPT 4 TIMES
HE WENT BROKE MORE TIMES THAN ME BRUHH!!
nigga, HE MOTHAFUCKIN HITLER

VOTE 4 HILLARY
DIS BITCH GON SAVE SAVE ALL DA NIGGAZ AND DA BITCHES
DIS BITCH GON SAVE THE WORLD n SHEEIIIIT

>we fight for the poor, UNLESS THEY SUPPORT TRUMP

The point is that Trump's supporters are less educated and make less later in life than Hillary supporters.

poor Hillary supporters tend to be more disadvantaged, while Trump supporters tend to be more undisciplined. Proof here is that most people posting on Cred Forums are trump supporters.

pretty much this. so many people think finishing school = jobs and money right away. you have to really hustle and often suffer a few years while you climb up. same think happened to me, with same pay increases. So many people I went to school with are still forever poor and did nothing though. lazy.

You don't seem to comprehend the difference between being intelligent and being educated.

They are completely different realms.

WTF IS THIS? KILL THE NORMIES NOW

>it's an "only the polls that show what I already believe are worth viewing" episode

i fapped to it i'm sorry. is there a way to fap to trump to lend him energy?

I've literally never met a doctor that wasn't conservative. Weak trolling is weak.

If they are in school for a humanities degree then they literally aren't in school at all, just a glorified adult daycare center designed to enslave them to debt for life while indoctrinating them to a political agenda.

well looks like Trump really is the one for the people

College is the new HighSchoolv2.
You do not have to be intelligent to graduate college.
I don't want to morph the thread into undergrads screaming which degrees are better-- but please understand that having a degree does not have as much value as it used ot.

If only someone would have gotten their tits out sooner. Not even the Avengers can save her now.

>all those replies
In revealing simple truths, you have created the ultimate bait for retrograde trumpcucks. You are the shitposter supreme, fellow leaf.

>trump leads in any income category >35k
>trump is down big in income he's also down big in college grads

Looks like the "intelligent" college grads are making less than 35k a year.

College is not a measure of intelligence, not a measure of income, not a measure of anything.

i never knew i can hate canadians...until now.

Something to note, the LA Times is based on voter turnout from 2012, which Obama won.

There are 25% Romney voters, 27% Obama voters, and 48% voters too young to have voted in 2012.

This means a sizable half of those polled are millennials. If you look at the poll for age groups, Trump wins millennials by +7.5.

This spells doom for the Hillary campaign.

>subhuman waste
this is one of your pet terms, this image must have been made by you

>multiracial
>genetically diverse
this is hilarious. I suspected you were mixed race here archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90595535/#90597842

and with this image now it's clear you actually are.

you are just sad desu. I can't help but laugh

Shitlary's campaign consists of talking about Trump. That's it. That's her campaign. She talks about Trump.

I swear to fuck whoever's her campaign manager genuinely hates her.

THE LEAF STRIKES AGAIN

You should check r/politics. They're getting to the point where you can almost see those faggots frothing at the mouth. It's a sea of Carl the Cucks waiting to be triggered.

Triggered

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

>OMFG

where is this from?

A fucking leaf.

anecdotes < statistics.

>55 percent of physician donors backed Democrats in the last election cycle, just as they did in 2012, according to the study published in JAMA Internal Medicine.

Not overwhelmingly, but a lot more than expected considering the lower percentage of women than the general population.

If all people were doctors, Democrats would always win.

>tfw engineering student
>people here are redpilled

Maybe because it's a catholic school, idk.

I think I found out why so many leafs are shills for Hillary

>If you kill your enemies, they win
>If you lose the election, you win

To the eyes of many leafs, Hillary is winning because not only she's scoring lower than Trump, but because she's ACTUALLY dying.
IF HILLARY DIES, SHE WINS

>don't even need to look at the flag

Why do I already have Mongolia?

>>If you lose the election, you win

Checked and keked.

>muh stump

>hillary supporter calling other people pantshitters

vote KEK for president

can you read sep 11 is were the line is ...........

Are you....are you reporting the numbers from the primaries? lol

why is this a thing??
Reminds me of Brexit and 'all those old cunts fucking up youth dreams!! XDXD'.
Like it isn't discriminating at all.

Kek, this post is spot on though, they are at the point of making fun of themselves to try and fit in kek

>If you give all your money to Quebec, you win

Ah yes, citing anything from the Obama election as if it is the norm.

Like Scott Adams said in the latest Stefan Molyneux show. Trump acted presidential throughout the debate, Hillary was acting like a child and kept doing personal attacks.

When Trump wins we're going to enslave Canadians, make them grow cotton, make them pick it, and then make them eat it.

Fun fact- many states will have machines that count votes themselves with no oversight to make sure they're counting votes properly. AND these machines are made by biased companies.

thebernreport.com/study-shows-voting-irregularities-linked-to-companies-that-donated-to-the-clinton-foundation/

Not really. I would reckon that a good portion of those "obama supporters" are actually romney supporters but were embarrassed by his loss and called themselves obama supporters. People don't want to say that they supported a loser.

If you actually look at florida right now, democrats are outperforming 2008 margins in absentee ballots. All of this happening before the debates. They're also outperforming in North Carolina as well.

You know what this means? It means trump needs to be ahead 5 points in the swing states to be comfortable about a victory. Something that's is definitely not happening right now.

Where are these from?

Haha oh wow. Hillary supporters confirmed for starbucks barista's with a social science degree.

WTF!!! NO THIS IS SO FAKE

wtf it has to be i am literally shaking rn

College grad here, STEM. And I support Trump, Hillary's policies listed on her site is just not sustainable for people like me. If Trump lose I will probably make plans to retire abroad.

I think the educated voters for hillary and the status quo is easy to explain. Educated have jerbs. It's the middle class that's suffering under the Obama non-recovery. GDP has averaged 1.5% under Obama. That's a very shitty economic recovery.

Doctors supported Obama more than the general population did, despite a lower percentage of women.

Hypothetically, if doctors had the same demographic as the general population and made up most of the population, texas would probably turn blue and obama would win 60% of the national vote.

>Not really proven, seeing as people who have degrees tend to earn more later in life.
Clearly they don't, as the charts show money makers support Trump and degree addicts don't. They're separate groups, or the ones with degrees and good pay support Trump more by a huge margin.

You're helping my case, the numbers don't lie.

Drumpf will lose. Face it faggot. The people want Hillary.

Absentee ballots in NC and FL have more Reps requesting than Dems.

Not sure where you are getting Dems outperforming.

>Ctr calls us pantshitters
>thinks it gets under our skin
Clearly we haven't posted enough poopoo peepee pepes .

STEM grads depend on things being built for their livelihoods. A service economy doesn't do anything for them. That's why so many of them support trump.

well done

T. Obama Leaf

Except the poll doesn't specify older people with degrees, and show how much they earn.

But statistics always show people with degrees earning more later in life. People who have graduated with degrees and are out of school always earn more. The poll includes people who are in school who are still trying to earn a degree, so they're salary would be 0 or very low.

If you were to do a poll on doctors, ceos, scientists, Hillary would probably win everytime.

>college grad stem major
Hi, minority that supports Trump

> college educated
> intelligent
Pick one

Nice picture, Faggot

your choice?

1 post by this ID.

>Here is a statement I am making. This is a true statement.

>claims to be intelligent
>can't appeal to less educated people
Not very intelligent are you.

Duh, Republicans have always been winning absentee ballots. They also did in 2008 and 2012. But their underperforming 2008 levels where obama was winning by a decisive margin.

This is happening before the debates even started...

>Asians
>Supporting Shillary
top keklets
Next you are going to say the majority of Shillary supporters aren't dumb blind niggers and spics that want dem gibs.

Trump is also underperforming in absentee ballots in florida. He's doing worse than 2008 levels where obama won easily.

I wish for every LEAF to be exterminated by tens of millions of nuclear bombshells in every timeline they exist.

>college educated
>smart
good one. that explains why 30% of billionaires don't have a college degree.