Ramzpaul

So Ramzpaul is in "political exile"? Wtf is going on?

>I'm in Hungary
>I have no job
>I'm homeless
>I have no health insurance/coverage
>The US Embassy here has anti-tank guns all over it

youtube.com/watch?v=nrrBgPP5ApE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/22/exclusive-new-black-panther-chairman-whites-targeted-aint-no-fun-rabbit-gun/
youtube.com/watch?v=iKCeOLOsj8s
youtube.com/watch?v=0Vg8Qx8h5aM
youtube.com/watch?v=VjCAz8fPuQQ
youtu.be/4EmyjooONXI?t=29m51s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wut

>So Ramzpaul is in "political exile"? Wtf is going on?

wtf???? he is a guy that redpilled me the most...what a top lad btw...I had no ide he lost his job I thouhg he was on a vacation in Hungary

If you see him say hi I guess?

So wasn't he working and living in Hungary already?

I am guessing that he was working for a software firm of some type in Hungary and must have recently been fired due to his political leanings.

I always assumed he lived here in the states. Always with that odd uncomfy setup with the bookshelf in the background. Always thought he lived somewhere in the southwest, and assumed he was just a minimalist. This vid certainly makes me curious about wtf actually happened.

He took one too many redpills.

Right, like how bad could it really be?

the irony is that he'd probably be more safe here because we have a first amendment and we don't have laws that prevent you from denying the holocaust

>been thinking about bailing to Hungary a lot lately
>see this
Staying here is starting to get difficult guys.

He's joking, chaps.

He's a comedian, recall. Well, sort of.

He was living in OK earlier this year. Maybe HR cucked him and he's taking his time trying to find another position.

Does he own some property that he rents out?

*doesn't

As late as winter last year he was (I think) in Iowa. It was somewhere in that general area. He was talking about coming to a St Louis TRS meetup at one point.

isnt he some kind of IT guy? I though the guy was loaded?

FINANCIAL INDEPENCE SAVING you yanks should it since oyu have so mut inocome its possible to retire early and hove some FU money for these situations

There once was a time when what I think you trying to say was true. It's not like that anymore. More than half the present workforce of the US makes $30,000/yr or less. It's fucked. Those heady days of disposable income are over.

That said I have no idea what he did for a living. It should also be noted that IT guys are a dime a dozen. That market is fucking saturated.

i said it a long time ago.
this guy is a fruitcake.
he lives in his own world.
he's probably a vagabond who saves up money so he can travel to eastern europe.

There was a thread last month about some some scottish guy who got a visit from the police about his youtube videos. What happened? Don't want to get that shit in my youtube history

faggot

>There once was a time when what I think you trying to say was true.

idk mang it seems doable, especially for you guys in the states, saving with interest seems legit unless joooz start printing out money

youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw

here income is simply to low to be able to save that much money

more likely he's a pedo, though.

>It should also be noted that IT guys are a dime a dozen. That market is fucking saturated.

^This. It's ridiculously difficult to find a well paying IT job these days especially with competition of people on H1-B visas working for cheap pay. It sucks.

>More than half the present workforce of the US makes $30,000/yr or less

Surely that can't be true. That' !madness

>It's ridiculously difficult to find a well paying IT job these days especially with competition

it does actually seem that the IT bubble is about to burst, most programs are getting automated, for instance wordpress has taken over html programmers or whatever...looks like I havent goofed out that bad with my social science major (+ no debt)

it's not so easy to call minorities stupid once they get a degree and outperform you now is it?

i thought he lived in Kansas

brown skinned gypsie deteced

he's a bum.
he travels to eastern europe to photograph nude underage children.
sick pedo.

it's no fun when the rabbit's got the gun

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/22/exclusive-new-black-panther-chairman-whites-targeted-aint-no-fun-rabbit-gun/

>RamZPaul mentioned

He lives in my town. We had beers with him once. Very cool guy. Will not meet anywhere in public that isn't high-noise and high-visibility, Stasi style. May or may not go to AmRen with him next year.

he holds meeting at mcdonalds. get the fuck out with the stasi bullshit.
he's a poor pedo.

Ya IT people are getting fucked hard and a lot of them think its a good idea just because of the technology without taking the specifics into account.

>pedo
Doubt it. Looks like he's having a complete fucking breakdown though.

>McDonalds
Qualifies as high-noise high-vis. Very safe.

What's this pedo horseshit?

real coders make insane amounts of cash.
power point site builders need not have a job in the first place.

go back to India

gypsies like to label people pedos

>Looks like he's having a complete fucking breakdown though

dude, I dont remember you going online with you pol political beliefs, being redpill IRL is stressfull

look at his videos.
he;s obsessed with children.
he has many videos of him next to children playgrounds.

fuck of filthly gypsy

you fail at life

Numerous people have said what he has said (or more extreme) and didn't end up fleeing the country and losing their home.

This video literally looks like some kind of bizarre chaff to throw everyone off, he's probably just trying to write his book and go under for a little.

>starting a podcast
bretty good news

white pill

Where I work, which I assume is typical of big i.t firms, there is a big agenda to automate lots of jobs. On top of that traditional server based work is moving into the cloud. Of course we have the same issue of migrant contractors being jetted in on low wages. It's cheaper to fly in people hired and still technically employed in India for short jobs. I.t could be a victim of technology quicker than logistics from my perspective unless something new shows up to replace those positions being lost.

how many times have you panhandled today?

no u

>and didn't end up fleeing the country and losing their home.

some have left unscarred like richard spencer but he comes from a very upper class family so he has a lot more support, on the other hand david duke went trough a whole lot more

insert argumento por favor

It depends on what field in IT. Programming is in high demand. However, it is significantly cheaper to outsource for cheap pay. Hiring domestic workers is becoming too much of an expense for most businesses. No IT job is guaranteed to be secure. Anything that involves technician jobs, programming, network / sys-administrative jobs, help desk, or even project managers is vulnerable of being shipped over to foreign countries or given to foreign workers on visas. I work in IT myself, I see how the industry is changing.

>Accuses me of calling a minority stupid when I never said anything about minorities being stupid.

Piece of fucking shit kike lover I hope a fucking gypsy stabs him.

shut the fuck up if you know what's good for your health

i know, right?

I meant to say "more beneficial" not significantly cheaper.

There's this American woman living in Budapest. She's on YouTube and has these garish tattoos while making anti-refugee videos (she's the one that translated the Hungarian truck driver going through Calais and swearing at the refugees, if you remember that.)

She mentioned Ramzpaul in a few of her videos. I don't really pay attention to alt-right personalities but she made a video that was obviously relating to a breakup. Maybe they shacked up and she chucked him out.

What the fuck do you know?

all americans living in hungary are trash

you shouldn't post in chan threads at the same time as you're cheering for a pedo.
some people might find out who you are ;)

watch out man, he might start panhandling in this thread

>this butthurt romanian has 14 (fourteen) posts in this thread

Romanians are always mad at Hungarians for some reason.

it's known fact he's a teacher, besides he has a son

do we have a problem here?

he teaches little boys how to undress, probably.

>a Romanian nigger
Top fucking kek

>it's known fact he's a teacher

is that for real? what was he teaching? going all out with that job leads to loosing a job pretty quickly

>tfw you just wanna hear him go WOOF WOOF

i think he temporarily taught english in romania before

shut the fuck up you bitch ass liar

>i think he temporarily taught english in romania before

but I think he has done smth related to IT in the US, he mentioned it somewhere

he made power point presentations at mcdonalds.
he got a happy meal in return. behind the dumpster.

might be the gavin mcinnes interview thing he did, that's also where they mentioned his stayings in romania

Wtf I hate Romania now

>gavin mcinnes
another cocksucker you worship

>they mentioned his stayings in romania
you need to back up those claims, chief.

stopped watching the kike a long time ago, he's really weird
with e-celebs, you lose.

examine every bigshot, they have all failed. sarcuck, this goy, milo, anglin (muh asian hookers), etc. just fuck off glorifying them.

"ok"

> ₪0.03 has been deposited into your account

anglin is quite based. suck my dick.

the only constant one is tom metzger. he's the real hood nigga.

His rhetoric is, but that doesn't change the fact he's a racemixer.

Same stuff I literally just said, you glorify e-celeb personalities to the point of adoration, now they can do no wrong. It's just cancer.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Vg8Qx8h5aM

he memes news.
he's good at it.
only fags like you worship anything.

you realize shiksa is a mentally ill flat earth shill though?

t. Anglin fanboy

absolutely, the last clip should be her screaming from that one soundcloud bit. but the video is still correct. Do as I say, not as I do. Her retardation does not change the fact that Milo is a heeb nigger-lover, or Anglin chases Thai ladyboys.

Or he's just one of the growing number of deadbeat losers who move here for the sole reason that you can meet ends meet on $800 a month or less if you own a flat.

And that's Budapest, countryside is much cheaper. $15k gets you a decent house and whatnot.

whatever. just read the things he posts.
no need to cheer for him.
lol. you're such a loser.

you've already got 20 posts in this thread, are you supposed to be its shill or something? Anglin, go home. Fucking ladyboys isn't based.

American-Hungarian and not living in Budapest, but in the countryside.

Going by her personal confession videos and accent, she's ethnically Hungarian with a possibly absent burger dad.

She's a loser waitress at some cafe and constantly complains about not being able to meet men who appreciate her despite looking like she's 30+.

Oh, you're like the first person I've seen who knows who she is. I randomly stumbled across her videos one day and hit subscribe.

I thought she was 30+. I mean she looks 40+ for sure.

what are you my accountant?
get a life, loser.

even if he is not a nazi, he is targeted by SPLC and ADL

ADL and SPLC are terrorist organizations. Unfortunately Trump can't close (or don't want to)

But that's beside the point. As long as USA have organizations that deny the rights of white people and persecute patriots nothing will improve for americans and USA will be Brazil (with a Venezuelan police) in 10 years.

WTF I thought he owned a retirement community.

nah
He is basically most of us without the real redpill who wasn't lucky enough to live in a friendly neighborhood

speak for yourself, monkey boy.

I thought you were trolling at 1st, now I'm not sure. You have some tales to tell? or is this just a feeling you have?

Well he did live in a place where wearing a trump hat could get you killed
he was targeted by ADL and SPLC.

You have two options when this happens: fight against them and become a "stormfag" that no one respects or flee to europe.

come home white man

You don't want millions of us piling in to your country.

Why do you take so much offense to him being in eastern Europe? He's not hurting anyone, and doesn't look like a gypsy.

Proxies. The earliest use of proxy on Cred Forums is anti-slavic sentiment.

inb4

>muh proxies

Its typical character assassination, user. How new are you?

romanians aren't slavs, banana favela.

>Why do you take so much offense to him being in eastern Europe?
westerners are sissies pushing for homosexuality.

From some random mong in fucking Romania?

>Proxy foxy doxy bloxy

I was talking about slavs. You mean Romanian gypsies?

most Romanians have slavic blood. You probably do.

Graduated with a history degree in 1999. First job was at a financial services call center making 38k a year. This was 1999.

>17 years later have the population makes less than I did straight out of college
That's probably because half the population doesn't work

I don't understand. Are you implying proxies don't exist while simultaneously making fun of them?

user, we've had 4+ years of foreign and federal people here fucking around trying to control or change a narrative. We know they can, and do, use proxies to push ideas here.

Pedo is the simplest way to destroy someones character in the public light. Its not shock that people that go against the grain inevitable get called a pedo. Or do you really think that somehow everyone that disagrees with the current narrative and is outspoken about it just so happen to be pedos?

this

sugi pula, fraiere.

>pushing homosexuality
I guess you're the proof

si tu

>i'm new and i don't know how to read IDs

its just some samefag JIDF using a romanian proxy

who cares

No one cares about your subhuman language.

tie iti pasa

I think if someone really wanted to defame Mr Ramzpaul, they wouldn't come off as such a trolling retard I guess. How would anyone take that guy seriously?

you retatded imbecile, i debunked your stupid fairytale.

US embassy has that here as well

Take the gypsy seriously? No one, but its not about taking the first person seriously. Just one person plants the idea, then someone mentions later in conversation that so and so is a pedo, and spreads from there. Rumors are more powerful than you think, fampai.

Yeah, because NO ONE other than gypsys can learn romanian. You're an actual retard, arent you?

School custodian here. On paper I make 32k is a year. After taxes it's more like 22k

Nope he just visits a community of TRS types here

every us embassy has that kind of level of security because american staff are high value targets.

aside from price relative to countryside - what are the downsides of living in Budapest? or the negatives of Hungary in general, assuming one was to move there? I'm genuinely curious, so any first-hand (ideally indigenous) anecdotes would be greatly appreciated.

holy fuck.
you're this stupid.
as in someone taking the time to learn another language to post on Cred Forums about your pedo gay lover.
lolololol

90% of hungarians don't want immigrants

Mentally unwell people should spend less time being homeless in foreign countries, and more time among mental health professionals so that he can find the right drug regiment to act within the range of normal action.

If you care for this man, you should be emphasizing his need to reach out for help.

>he's never applied for an IT job with the government

I'm making 75k a year as a state employee doing IT. As long as you aren't FUCKING AUTISTIC and DON'T SMELL LIKE WET SHIT you can get a job ezpz.

The government is fucking full of old people that can't even change their active directory password.

I get paid nearly 100k a year in salary and benefits to FUCKING UNLOCK ACTIVE DIRECTORY ACCOUNTS.

>tfw machine learning engineer
feels deep neural mane

What the hell, I thought he was there in vacation, it did seem a bit too long of a vacation

Why are you trying this hard then? I already said feds use this site to push narratives, are you trying to tell me no one in the US federal government can speak gypsy? Even if you're not a shill, you're still acting like one. Wheres the actual evidence hes a pedo? Just being near a playground is not evidence, you inbred retard.

How's anyone supposed to live on that? That's full time too?

I've talked to baby boomers who've dropped little gems like, if you wanted to be as comfortable as they were, and start a life like they did, you should be making better than $150,000/yr right out the gate, early 20s.

resistance primarily to peaceful, enriching, and diverse immigrants only? or all non-natives of all kinds?

Who the hell wants immigrants anywhere? I've wanted to move to the old world, but I would just be doing the same thing people I loathe do here.

Romanian proxies are not expensive. to me as a hue it is because my currency is shit but for americans or europeans is not expensive.

There are many proxies/vpn in Netherlands and Iceland too. I wish I could afford them.

90% of Hungarians are too poor and uneducated to have met a single foreigner in their lives. The overwhelming one-sidedness of the topic is just proof how uninformed and naive people are.

>feds use this site to push narratives
no...sane people troll paranoid losers like you into thinking the anime board has magical powers.
loser, get a life.

this is true.
i endorse this post.

>still not giving evidence to back up his claim

I'm almost 100% sure it's the peaceful and beautiful syrian and arab immigrants.

But someone from Hungary could explain if the 90% is against whites from US and other parts of europe.

Spain, Germany, France and Sweden

>have met a single foreigner in their lives
that is an amazing thing.

>just proof how based and common-sense hungarian people are

Agreed

This is the neo-nazi faggots like Anglin and others saying that we need to go full "1488! GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW!" on normies.

Basically, most on the AltRight felt the Milo was fucking the movement over by pulling in the wrong people, being a milquetoast, and generally acting like a giant faggot.

Now their is a purity spiral calling for anyone that isn't full Neo-Nazi to be expelled from the Alt Right

The thing is, no one likes the 1488'ers as they are enormous faggots that turn off all normies.

>
>Graduated with a history degree in 1999. First job was at a financial services call center making 38k a year. This was 1999.
years later have the population makes less than I did straight out of college
Im working at a call center right now making 31k
>28
>Army combat vet
>BS in econ
>Married

I have no debt and decent savings I guess. Point is, college ain't worth shit Gramps, and employers think any white vet has PTSD, especially combat veterans.

I wouldn't want to go to those places, though. Biggest problem is muh guns.

Home just doesn't feel like home anymore, it's depressing.

You mean Hungary ? Unfortunately you can't have guns thanks to the Jewropia Union
You can have like a pistol but it's only 2% of the population that can carry pistols

>ebik maymay, favelha

you can't start a race war with normies.
of course everyone has to be a racist.
just like this guy.

you don't happen to be pro immigration from arab and african countries do you?

Is a man that's unwilling to fight for his country really a man?

Why don't you buy a property in South Carolina or Montana in countryside? very far from everything.
Even Alaska if you enjoy cold weather could be a good option

You ever gonna post that proof about Ramz being a pedo?

get lost, pedo lover.

youtube.com/watch?v=VjCAz8fPuQQ

Are you a VPNfag by any chance? You sound like a redneck white supremacist and your flag is a bit confusing.

I'm pro-mind-your-own-fucking-business-as-long-as-you-dont-bother-anyone-else.

Have met and known a number of Arabs and Africans who lead perfectly normal lives here (as well as other ethnicities too), so I don't subscribe to the naive bullshit most of Cred Forums believes in, because they personally have not.

Ah, so no evidence then? You just keep proving my point. Who do you shill for?

This is his video calling out salons pedo writer, right? How is it evidence of him being a pedo?

No, it just means he's not a blind patriot.
What idiot would believe in the wars our government has waged over the last 40 years.

exactly. Because he is an anti-pedo this romanian shit (probably proxy) is trolling

>Who do you shill for?
santa claus

I can't afford proxies. The euro is worth 4x more than my currency (Real)

You have no idea what you are doing here. Get the hell outta here and go back to your pro invasion boards and hopefully you'll get raped and killed soon

It would make sense you don't want to tell us, but come on. You're not a good shitposter, so you can't be an actual Cred Forumsack. Channers are generally better at trolling and shitposting than you, thats why I think you're a shill.

we get it.
you're poor and stupid.
now get lost.

I could say the usual stuff: negative climate, ridiculous bureaucracy blablabla.
The real downside is that as a foreigner, you won't be able to understand anything, so unless you put some real effort into learning the language/culture, your only company will be your fellow expats, and some liberal cucks who don't mind sucking foreigner dicks non-stop.

You will be ignored as long as you don't loudly display your culture.

He's married with kids IIRC.

Also I forgot to say
We have zero tolerance against liberals. Specially libertarians.

what are you willing to do in exchange for me divulging classified information about the operation certain interest groups are engaged right now?

I mean, if you're not a shill you should really go back to plebbit or goybook and practice.

Ill stop making fun of you for being an abysmal shitposter.

very helpful input - thanks, friend

joke's on you, plebbitor.
crawl back to r/the_donald.
get some upvotes up your ass.

Forgot to add RRRRRREEEEEEEE, sunny. Sorry to spill your bubble, recently returned oldfag here, got bored of the site around Boxxy.

If you are truly a Brazilfag, what on earth would you even know or have experienced about the topic, considering your country is completely unaffected by it? You're not even considered the wealthiest in South America by far.

I formulate my opinions about thing I see in the world. You dream of one based on what you read on teh internetz.

>I know!
>I'll try to turn this back around on him!

Not gonna work, pleb. I'm still waiting on you to prove that Ramz is a pedo.

>Be American
>Good paying job in IT

Where do I expat to?

Wish I had your patience. You're doing gods work here with fuck-face.

As long as "good paying" means >$100k then stay on your ass.

what are you willing to do in exchange for me to divulge secretive material regarding alex jones being a 33rd degree mason?

>there are appx 35 million white people in Brazil
>3x more than Hungary
>White brazilians don't travel to europe because they don't have family there
>b-but money

Nothing. I just want the evidence proving Ramz is a pedo. After that I'll go away. It shouldn't be hard to prove since you were so sure about it earlier in the thread.

Its not hard, I'm used to dealing with retards.

he's joking, right

Because they know they're inferior.

>there are appx 35 million white people in Brazil
and they all have interracial sex by the age of 15.
worthless

I consider good paying to be 70k. Although I live in North Dakota so CoL of incredibly low. My same job would make six figures in a metro area.

fuck that ramzpaul loser. he goes to remote places of the globe to play with little children.

You've said that already. Got any evidence to back up such a claim?

get back to your mud hut, bozgor.

you're starting to believe your own bullshit.

Well, he's in Hungary, that is certain. I often visit Budapest, and that place in the video is Szabadság Tér.

BTW, who is this guy?

it's like saying "can you prove there's such a thing called the sun?"
yeah, look at the sky.
it's in your face.

Hey fagface. I'm not going away. I want that evidence.

>IT guys are a dime a dozen

This is totally true, the thing is in 2016 being an IT guy does not take that much skill or training.

>Nearly 25% of the posts ITT are from one no life, assblasted gypsie
Funny thing is he will probably keep posting away. Poor lil dude, he's probably genuinely autistic.

46 posts, and all of them shitposts by a shill. Wew lad, do they pay you that much?

Impossible in Hungary for 99% of the population, including DNs. Senior programmers of in demand languages might stand to earn $50k pre-tax, take 1/3 off for net.

Above 70k is individualized headhunter territory.

WEW FUCKING LAD. Just admit it, you don't know what you're talking about and are just saying hes a pedo because you dislike him for whatever reason. I know honesty is hard for gypsy scum, but try it for once.

Another quality Romanian shitpost.

>46 posts by this ID

This whole gipsy shitposting on Cred Forums is really getting out of hand...

ramzpaul is a pedo and you are covering for him.
you're the scum of the earth.
hope the fbi pays you a visit.
i have your ip and have sent a link to this thread to the american authorities.

The point of the children it to highlight that unlike the USA the future of Hungry is still very much white you dense cunt.

You don't want white Americans moving to your country?

What if they endeavor to speak the local language etc..?

Reminder that Ramzpaul spoke about how Gypsies have flooded Romania and this Romanian is a gypsy.

And yet you've still given no proof of him being a pedo. You haven't even tried to shoop him into a picture fondling a child.

Then fucking leave Hungary faggot.

No one gives a shit about your nigger fetish. No one wants them in Hungary

Where did I say I don't want them? They, alongside anyone else, white or nonwhite, can move here as long as they accept our way of needing to be not overtly visible and in-your-face about anything. Public polls have shown that the least amount of xenophobia is in larger cities which actually do have a miniscule share of Arab or African immigrants.

This guy is probably the politest, most unremarkable resident in his own building and just goes full retard for the online memesters.

Thank you for your wise words about the realities of Hungary, burger. I will be wise to consider them.

>You haven't even tried to shoop him into a picture fondling a child.
no need. he's digging himself into a whole with the help of his stooges.

Leave

You clearly hate Hungarians, you think nothing of their opinions and there is a huge world out there filled with non-Hungarian people.

So you should be able to provide some evidence, but you can't. Why are you so butthurt about Ramz?

>I don't subscribe to the naive bullshit
>calling anyone else naive after having just said "I'm pro-mind-your-own-fucking-business-as-long-as-you-dont-bother-anyone-else."

top fuckin zozz what a complete retard

can some Hungarian give him shelter?

Maybe that guy doesn't want white Americans moving here, but most Hungarians are neutral towards whites moving to this country.

It is well known here that Westerners (especially Germans and Dutch people) buy houses in the countryside for retirement and/or summer vacations, but nobody cares. Maybe this is due to the fact, that almost all Hungarians have Germanic and/or Slavic ancestry, because of the constant wars and population mixing. Or because of our pessimistic nature.

If whites started to move to Hungary in large numbers, I don't think most of us would give a damn. Shitskins and niggers are different, though...

it's getting late, ramzpaul. you should go to bed (if you have one).

Doesn't he have a family? Why is he stuck in eastern europe with nothing?

>trying to deflect this hard

Not gonna work, gypsy. The evidence, post it.

Well. we're coming if Trump loses

Sorry in advance

he's on the run. he has mental problems. he has no family or home.

Don't be delusional, people would be still as apathetic as they are now regardless of race. We are a nation of big mouthed people who do nothing when push comes to shove and instead blame Gyurcsány and Soros instead.

He never had a job.

Check his buzzfed 2015 interview, he's a complete loser.

I am Hungarian. You aren't. Yet you try to tell me what Hungarians think.

burger confirmed

youtu.be/4EmyjooONXI?t=29m51s

>52
>no job
>single

90% are going to vote no to migrants

I am more Hungarian than you will ever be. You're a globalist faggot you should move to America as long as youre not white...We don't accept white immigration

Why the hell do you support immigration of Africans and Arabs into your country? Your country won't benefit from it whatsoever.

I could understand European immigration, but 3rd immigration makes no sense.

Ramz is a based based man

Bullshit. If Orbán didn't stop the shitskins with the fence, then another 2006 would've happened. Our strongman-wannabe PM will do anything to stay in power, the country is recovering, but it's still unstable, and the csúti geci knows this. We are not like the Swedes, if our shitty everyday life is in danger, then we start to riot against the government

>I am more Hungarian than you will ever be
goddamn. i might actually see one of these delusional americans coming to eastern europe in search of the golden easter bunny. lol

he never gives out his real name because he is a registered sex offender.

More like 80% and of those who will bother to show up. At least 10%, including me, is projected to cast invalid and some braindead Socialist voters Yes.

Participation will be around 40-45%, below the 50% threshold.

>I am more Hungarian than you will ever be.

Coolio, bud. Do you have a Hungarian passport, ID, etc. to show for that? Because I do.

I was about to make a thread about this.

I thought he was just visiting budapest, I watch all of his videos right after they are published, if not the same day. He didn't really let onto the fact that he was fleeing the country.

Really makes you wonder why he decided his best option was to move to Hungary. Did he get threatened or something? Maybe I should shoot him a private message.

That guy isn't right. You get major either crazy or creepy vibes from him. He's one of the unstable idiots who got into the redpill shit, I wouldn't take him seriously.

Don tell me you're one of the dogshit party supporters...

>I could understand European immigration, but 3rd immigration makes no sense.

A large share of Arab immigrants in Hungary are either medical professionals (lots of inter-governmental projects between countries for med students) or kebab sellers. Neither are pushing Hungarians out of jobs. So the whole Western European apprehension toward them is just not justified here by facts.

>another 2006
lol, k

May I ask what do you think happened in 2006? As far as I know football hooligans got handed their asses after they asked for it.

>We are not like the Swedes, if our shitty everyday life is in danger, then we start to riot against the government

Let me guess, you've never been to Sweden or have spoken to a Swede outside Cred Forums? Try it sometime.

OP here. I'm in the same boat. I don't watch them all, but this seemed to be out of left field... not expected. Made me wonder how bad could whatever it was that happened have been and what was it? Wtf is going on?

I'm just not sure, I mean did he lost his job? He started talking about how some people were getting harassed and I wonder if he was talking about that because that's what happened to him.

he has mental problems.
he escaped from the north sea facility in kaban, AZ.

In the comments he mentions a couple of "non-governmental" organizations? No idea what he's talking about though. Super vague.

Probably just any group of internet warriors harassing him. We've done it to people from time to time on here.

This picture reminds of the creepy "illuminati" factory some Cred Forumstard ended up wandering into years ago.

You fucking retard, 2006 started a 3 year long crisis in this god damn country. We were really close to a political and an economic collapse.

>football hooligans got handed their asses after they asked for it

This wasn't a football match. Tens of thousands of people started to riot, police officers defending the MTV-headquarters were crying because they thought the demonstrators will lynch them.

Are you an 18 year old, or what? Because I vividly remember the 2006 events, and it was not a small football riot. People were scared from the possibility of a revolution.

>Illuminati factory

Probably for the best that I missed that one

Oh poor victimized Trump fans :( It must be so hard to live that life...

Funny, I've been following politics since around 2004 and haven't noticed that. Maybe it's wishful thinking from your end?

MSZP going on a spending spree as they sensed their term is coming to an end is the exact same thing Fidesz did 2000-2002 with the termelőszövetkezetek as that defeat wasn't as big of a surprise to them as they would want you to believe either.

>it was not a small football riot.

Jesus, you're the 18 year old one at mind. All the major instigators were known Fradi-keménymag with ties to Gábor Kubatov, you fucktard.

a well known nationalist
hes against the whole 1488 crowd btw

>14/88 corwd
Aka satire posters who are actually lefty/pol/ that want to make all cultural nationalist look bad.

I think they're generally idiots or just kids wanting to be edgy.

what does one do if they think they are in fact autistic?

How do you guys watch this without wanting to kill the people responsible? Just wondering if you can give me advice because you all seem pretty chill about what's happening to your allies and friends, and your nation. Just wondering if there is a way you can help me lose the murderous rage I feel knowing that people out there are doing this to the people I care about and myself?

I found the proof of God's existence a long time ago. Now I'm just watching the bad guys set themselves on fire.

stay long enough to vote, senpai

What usually gives me pause is thinking about how the fucking slime media will paint any of my actions, and how that will affect any movements I might be even obliquely related to.

Metaphorically, white conservatives are the enemy, even though we built this nation, maintain this nation, and pay nearly all of the taxes. When this ceases to be a metaphor, it won't matter anymore.