Mars

Who should go Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qo78R_
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We should send all the Googles there ahead of all the supplies... to uh... set up n sheeeit

Send all african americans. See how their perfect society free from the white man develops.

Radiation would probably kill us, but humans need to learn how to live in ultra-hostile environments.

I'd go in a heartbeat if it meant getting away from this fucking planet.

Googles.

>mfw they actually evolve faster than us and destroy the earth.

Nobody..
Mars has no electromagnetic field. it's impossible to start a colony there. Cancer and deformities would be off the charts, and equipment would fail all the time.

I'd go right fucking now if the requirements werent so goddamn high.

Mars is to valuable to humanity. Send them to Venus.

Elon Musk is planning something big with this, that is if the rocket doesn't explode on the launch pad again...

Mars is a pipedream.

this must be satirical

Absolutely. Fuck this gay earth.

You'd have to send whites.

Compare white civilizations to black civilizations.

Now who do you think could colonize Mars?

Asians could also probably do it.

>What if Elon Musk is secretly spending the government funds to build a device that destroys the entire planet, and then he and his jew master flee to mars with their slaves.

MATT DAMON

you win

I should.
It's practically the only place where a rational society could be established without it being fucked up by people valuing their preconceptions more than actual evidence.

Water in the walls and subterranean dwellings.

See above.
Also there might be active protection against radiation soon.

i really like that guy.

Hell yeah, I wanna kill me some demons

Whoever it is, they'll all have to be extremely intelligent and qualified, they're not just going to let anyone go due to Diversity.

Me too...

Anyone who has $200k

youtube.com/watch?v=0qo78R_

Also, I don't get why they aren't just shuttling people and equipment up to a space station, then building a huge ass "colony ship" and sending it over. Would be way more efficient than launching thousands of individual ships over the enitre hourney.

Knowning Musk's creations the rocket with the first colonists will probably crash into the moon.

>I don't get why they aren't just shuttling people and equipment up to a space station, then building a huge ass "colony ship" and sending it over. Would be way more efficient than launching thousands of individual ships over the enitre hourney.

Depends how you define efficiency. It'd be faster but all your eggs are in one basket and you'd need a staging area with habitation and food in orbit.

The colony ship would be the staging area. It would have enough space for tens of thousands of people.

It's more efficient because launching lots of individual ships have a lot of base fuel and weight costs. With one ship you streamline it and a lot of those costs are eliminated.

Sure the ship will be far heaver and maybe even slower, but overall you will be saving fuel on several orders of magnitude and it would provide a better environment for the trip than individual cramped ships.

Once you get to mars, the colony ship stays in orbit, and you send down the equivalent of spacex's shuttles to ferry people to and from the planet. The ship will stay in orbit and act like a docking port.

I always thought it would be better to invest time in building underwater colonies. As I believe the technology developed for that would be beneficial for our future space endeavors.

Either I go or I leave the planet via shotgun