This guy gets it

This guy gets it.

who the fuck even responds or mentions moot? And if you see that fucker let him know I'm looking for him. I wanna have a little chit chat before I rip his throat out

First lesson in life: Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

David Duke is a Fed plant. He has betrayed his race and nation.

Who?

david duke and milo are both opportunist con men

But is he wrong about Milo?

Milo is based, David duke is the true kike

he browses this place and he's just repeating what Cred Forums has already said. wow, he's so fucking right on. fuck you, fuck this inbred duke nigger

>Milo is based
no

hello where are the proofs

I'm not a fan of Milo, but honestly, if Duke thinks that the whole alt-right shares his delusions, then he's dumber than I thought. Alt-right is nobody's personal army, and those KKK inbred hicks need to learn their place.

>Milo is the most sensible person on your side and you don't want him because "ew, fag cooties"

You nerds deserve to see Trump lose in November and have 8 more years of liberally-shaped politics.

>Milo is based
says every faggot

feels like everyone in this thread is cointel.

do your own research on dr. duke. you are repeating the MSM narrative.

>the cultural libertarian faggot that sucks black dick and is a cross dressing attention whore is (((sensible)))

yeah ok

>david duke vs milo

can I just have neither

Milo is an effective troll against SJW. Nothing more nothing less.

They are both here to subvert message & energy, however we are too powerful.

Wait for the Salon articles about the "huge twitter feud" between these two. Cap this if you must.

why? do you like jews or something? duke likes slavs, he is even okay with niggers, the only thing controversial about duke is how he openly exposes the jew

Yeah we clearly need things spearheaded by the KKK instead.

Milo is just an attention seeker anyway, but seriously fucking stop letting Duke associate himself with anything.

First of all, there's no such thing as Alt-right. Second of all, both are opportunists.

This. Enemy of my enemy.

>duke likes slavs

then I don't know if he still would like me as im genetically part jewish.

that being said, its not even my problem with him, he is a obvious gov sleeper agent. he serves the same purpose the NPD serves in germany.

Doubt he goes on here. The FBI intern that writes his tweets in the other hand...

The enemy of my enemy sucks black dicks and thus must go into the gas chamber.

This guy gets it.

>obvious gov sleeper agent
ive never heard this before the last month or so and its always spouted by a bunch of (((one post by this ID))). i honestly wouldnt even doubt it if someone offered a shred of proof but i havent seen anything but baseless accusations, smells like shill to me

duke hasn't been with the kkk for 30+ years
The entire KKK is a gigantic fucking strawman invented by the liberal media anyways.

milo lost all relevance when twatter banned him.

his breitbart articles are terrible and all about his own meta drama. might as well be reading a faggots journal

No one likes jews

I don't disagree but using him at this point in time is prudent.

>thinking it's about genetics
the dude talks about zionists, you just want him to hate you so you can validate your worldview that people are atually blindly anti-semitic, while simultaneously ignoring powerful jewish interest groups/factions.

you're the kind who will call him racist, but ignore the actions of dual-citizens in our government acting in israel's interests.

Milo is needed he creates a window for more centre leaning lefties to be converted. For me it started with milo and ended here, im a new fag sorry guys but this feels like home.

As long as he doesn't fuck around and mess up my want for tighter border controls he's fine in my book. But he could easily be a plant, consider how long he has been about and he was on sky and other uk news media sources consistently a year or so ago during gamergate and the rise of fem nazis.

No one identifies Duke with the Alt Right.
They want to identify Duke with the Republican party because that's more beneficial politically.

Calling us Nazis is more effective anyway, calling us KKK when we clearly aren't is a redundant waste of effort.

Milo is a jew faggot who has done nothing but try to subvert the message. Duke is actually right about this one. I'm guessing you are correcting the record for your agent (((Milo))) because no one is so stupid they simply write it off as "harmless attention seeking"

Sorry Duke, we're harder to wrangle than that.

You'll never get us under a banner.

he litrally posted frog memes all over twitter the minute hillary' site began the anti pepe campaign. and shouted MAGA as hard as he could just to make sure. he is at best a useful idiot but seriosuly doubt of such, seeing the relationship of the KKK and the democratic party.

I mean let me tell you as a part jew, having a boogeyman is what I would have done if I were in power. someone like david duke would be a rational and cheap asset for your agenda.

if you were a full Jew you would realize it would be beneficial to have your boogeyman and your subversive agent in with the enemy.

Milo is that agent.
Duke is that boogeyman

Its not even hard to figure out, can't believe you faggots struggle with it so much. Just standard jew tricks.

This, every single fucking time.