HOW IS Cred Forums NOT TALKING BOUT THIS?

youtube.com/watch?v=0uWX_3era2g&app=desktop

How are none of you discussing this?

THIS IS ULTIMATE PROOF OF A HAPPENING BEFORE IT HAPPENED.

ALLAHAHAHAHAH

DAY ANDREW KILLS

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/world/hoboken-train-crash-1.3783662
mobile.twitter.com/WKTV/status/781261359392681984
wktv.com
offgridsurvival.com/femas-emergency-alert-system-hacked-warns-hazardous-materials-disaster/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7fNPiNiNc
youtube.com/watch?v=Yu4r79l8P8I
youtube.com/watch?v=FnYwLZcxOtY
youtube.com/watch?v=q2AvXDW2SQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU
youtube.com/watch?v=2UhwuzXdXJY
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
digitalattackmap.com/
map.norsecorp.com/#/
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/281494-why-a-power-grid-attack-is-a-nightmare-scenario
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevemorgan/2016/02/07/campaign-2016-major-cyber-attack-on-u-s-power-grid-is-likely
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

so what was the prohibited substance?

What is this about

>would you, could you on a train?

Did they just activate their sleeper agents?

WHAT THE FUCK.
FUCKING BUMP.

wtf who are they asking

>be american
>watch TV
>derail trains

THIS HAPPENED BEFORE THE TRAIN CRASH IN NEW JEW CITY

I finally get it. The eggs were green because they were radioactive. Dr Seuss you cheeky bastard

I do not like them, Uncle Sam I Am

>the activation code is a line in one of the most famous children's books of all time

Genius. No burger could ever read a book that long, it's the perfect place to hide their codes!

Anon5 was right again

It's max a 5 you faggot

>>the activation code is a line in one of the most famous children's books of all time
sauce?

We may not be able to read big books but at least we don't need a license to read.

So a train carrying hazardous waste is getting Broken Arrow'd? Neat.

Maybe if enough ppl think about something happening then it actually happens in reality.

This is why our meme magic has been working. We have tapped into the same tricks the elites have known for a while and they pissed.

Why didn't the end of the test just say "this is a test ". I mean they only testing it if it technically works. Why did they need all that info about waste and trains

that's why they're hunting frogs now

>implying this isn't just some faggot who hooked a tickertape machine up to his TV

>Would you. Could you. On a train?

cbc.ca/news/world/hoboken-train-crash-1.3783662

this is fucking morbid

>britbongs not allowed to own any book heavier than 0.7 kg because it's classified as an assault weapon

and hours after Shimon Peres's passing
that guy probably approved the 9/11 operation

Was this a sleeper cell activation announcement? Maybe it was only supposed to be broadcast to the TVs of the cell members?

Also, for any anons who think this is "fake and gay," I implore you to look on the news channel's Facebook page - they've made multiple statements about the incident in an effort to cover their tracks. Odd.

It's confirmed real.

3spoop5me

this is some james bond shit

Link faggot

D.A.K

This is /x/-tier garbage. You honestly need to arrange a screening if you believe this actually happened. Are you LARPing, or something?

There has been a shooting, a bombing, an unexplained infrastructural failure, or a crash every day for the past few weeks. These are ISIS cells activating and getting covered up as "gas leaks" or inexplicable lone shooters who just happen to be Muslim. The Hoboken train traveled normally past station area safety mechanisms and switches and then sped up into the station building.

>cover their tracks
>tracks

no larping

the news stations tweet about what happened

keked and checked

Can't post the FB link but here's their website - go to their Facebook from here and scroll down a few posts.

wktv.com

bump

"S-stay calm everyone! This kind of stuff happens every day!"

Pic Related

Apparently the news station already apologized for it, meaning this probably isn't some ARG or troll

Apparently the new station that broadcasted it said it was only a test, don't worry about it goyim

he's refering to Green Eggs and ham but

"Would you could you on a train" never occurs.

What's even weirder is that the announcement was sent thru FEMA - confirmed by the news station

Yeah I've just seen the tweet. So they were hacked; nothing more. This board had become so prone to LARPing though, it's embarrassing

>truck- France
>Train-NY
>Plane-?????

>day andrew

Nice try FBI, but there is something deeply strange with this.

sent through fema?

Muh haxxors

Russian sleeper cell to false flag americans against mudslimes. Or the CIA.

Here

>Muh technical error
But yeah praise kek epic happenings kek wills it etc

offgridsurvival.com/femas-emergency-alert-system-hacked-warns-hazardous-materials-disaster/

haxxed

>sent through FEMA

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7fNPiNiNc

>tfw you realize FEMA is behind this (((atack)))

It's not the first time FEMA has made a mistake with a drill.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yu4r79l8P8I

What did he say?
Was it knowledge bomb user?

F-fake and g-gay?

This is fucking weird...

Let me try to understand this shit.

The TV showed that shit BEFORE the train crash in NJ?

Cool as fuck

One of the comments on the video is some doomsayer telling you to "prepare now, have the word of God with you..."

I had a dream a few weeks ago that something huge was going to happen as I was in a church was told to repent. I've never had such a dream before...

This literally means factions of the Government are fighting each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=FnYwLZcxOtY

Jesus Christ, those digits.

>google a few comments down
>did it say tha dr suss part 4 u to??
wow tyrone get it together

You Tell us senpai

Ok guys, but only one person died (officially). And she was a brazilian citizen Kek, so why would they do it?

It's all a test

What this means is that FEMA issued an Emergency warning, either hacked FEMA or some rogue agent of FEMA, and that in the meantime, a government agency (FEMA or otherwise) has stepped in and told the News station what to say (technical error).

I don't know if things can get any spookier, but I kinda hope they do.

>they fucked the quote up

Have you guys ever read The Dark Tower from Stephan King? Because there is something about secret messages and children's books.

I KNOW THE GUYS WHO DID THAT!

yes I am that old

Alright so if it was a test, why was the creepy train shit in there? I feel like I'm missing something.

> boat - ???
> spaceship - ???
> bicycle - ???

Have we seen any of the victims? Perhaps there was a biological attack? Are they being quarantined? perhaps the attack itself was stopped. Perhaps the entire attack was a digital attack and nobody was on scene, meaning that the intent was for it to cause much more death than it did.

If it was pure digital than it means the hackers are deeply inserted into American Infrastructure, to the point of being able to SPOOF FEMA security systems. It could easily be a "warning" but if it is only INTEL services would know who and why. It is likely tensions between Russia and USA are escalating in ways we are not being made aware of, and it is being blamed on DNC hacks and the like.

I watched a Bart Sibrel interview (the moon hoax guy) saying he was harrassed and stalked by the CIA, but some people in the government were helping him and said there are factions within the US govt fighting each other for god knows how long

Some people are watching our backs

my statement still stands.

It's clear that this is the case, otherwise Trump would be dead by now.

but how he know bout da train tho?!

It's always something with kids.

of course , but i don't get why the order is changed

>knowledge bomb user
Has talked a bunch of shit. Just a larping looser looking for attention.

how long until this gets shown wold wide?
youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU

obviously fake. how come nobody else noticed?

Judging buy the tools that the NSA left and the shadow brokers got a hold of, It could be anyone.

>Would you, Could you, On a Train? Wait for further instructions.
To my knowledge, all of these voice overs are pre recorded, so why would they pre record someone saying in inaccurate quote of a children's book? Why would the alert be for the entirety of the US? I've never heard a public announcement like this where they say to await further instruction, they usually tell you what to do. Very interesting, but then again this isn't /x/ so maybe I should shut up

shit canada how is leaf country? i might have to move up there if shit gets rough over the coming years

>from his balcony

something tells me we'll all see whats on his mind if you catch my drift

There was an article on Drudge like the day before yesterday that said they were gonna be testing the emergency broadcast system, but... is that shit for real?

What if they weren't targeting the people on the train, but rather the station itself? Maybe it's important to some higher ups to cause great damage to such an integral piece of public transport infrastructure so they can "repair" it to their own specs? (See: Denver Int'l Airport)

The "would" and "could" are the wrong way around when compared to the poem.

Because the news room said it was just a 'technical glitch'

This sounds like a prank but what do you think it is? what are you talking about?

A little metal telepathy?
Dances with .308?

Happening boner imminent

SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

Yeah they said it was a test but how goddamn spooky are the words

>Would you. Could you. On a train?

What's up with the "Wait for further instructions" part?

source?

oh wait nevermind

That's a cute baby Cindy. Shame if someone did something.

youtube.com/watch?v=2UhwuzXdXJY

Delete this thread you've been warned

What even is this supposed to be?

Blaine what a pain!

>Those digits
>It was a sleeper cell
>Praise Kek!

What the hell this?

>ID
>(((bURG)))

A woman standing on the train platform — Fabiola Bittar de Kroon, 34, of Hoboken, a former employee in the legal department of the business software company SAP in Brazil — was killed by debris.

I'll drop this.....Roko's Basilisk?

>Would you. Could you. In the dark.

This is autistic as hell.

i think its 24 style shit, proof that they can carry out terror attacks
>would you could you on a train?
yes i can, watch

>burg

>tfw every day this week on the way to work, I've thought "Wouldn't it be cool if they played ....." while surfing the radio during commercial breaks on our fox morning show here
>2 minutes later every time, the song comes on

Today it was Corey Hart's Sunglasses at night.

Each week, I have a day leaving work where I think "Man, I just want something exciting to happen on my way", expecting a happening. Each time, I come across a fatal accident.

Am I ascending?

Already sent it to infowars. He responded to it already. Hopefully someone will write about it

someone accidentally bumped the FEMA/Suess button

from the same channel of op vid, but its private.

Get the fuck out my room, I'm playing Minecraft

jesus fuck happening inbound. wouldnt want to be american right now

>This information will be helpful to FEMA to track down the source of this hack.

Let me guess, the "hackers" pulled a Max Headroom and aren't gonna be found?

Seriously, what are the fucking chances that just a prank hacking fucking FEMA talking about a train, just hours before the train crashed near the station?

Not sure if this can be considered a coincidence

woahh

>effective until september 29
>today is 30th

are you guys retarded?

b8

Okay, if that's real then this is seriously fucky.

Are (((they))) sending us a message? Or is it more like a disgruntled (((him))) is sending us a message...?

Is it a wink from the Russians?

They could've sent the message out to more tv's right, but they didn't want to cause a panic, just send
a message to the US govt.

Okay, so apparently, the news station apoligized for that interruption which means either two things. One improbable thing, and one actually kinda probable but not at the same time
Improbable:
>some jackass on the inside of the EAM (emergency alert system) decided to fuck with people
Probable
>it was hacked, by whoever was responsible for the train derailing in NYC and they wanted to tell people in advance to have an edge, like they are in a movie or something.
Now heres why its improbable that it was linked to the NYC train, why the fuck would they hack into some random station and say that to a small audience? If they really wanted to look edgy and serious to the FBI wouldnt they do it on CNN of Fox news? It doesnt make any sense. Personally, i think this was probably some coincidence.

the news station is already claiming that FEMA was hacked and are investigating it. it's possible that the hacker didn't know which channel would display the message.

if it is a individual looking for attention, you're correct. if it is a government or agency, then it is not intended to draw greater attention.

to send a message that they were capable of derailing trains. some people are edgy and watch a lot of movies, especially the autist type that would be able to do this

These are easy to mock up in Windows Movie Maker. There's an entire community of EAS test makers on YouTube.

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S PILL ROLLING CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

New Jersey Train?

WHO??

Blain the monorail was displeased. The broadcast was the stations attempt at a riddle. They obviously failed.

Maybe that was intentional. It would really screw things up if their sleeper agent was reading a book to their kid or something and suddenly gets activated three years too early

What the hell...

It gets slid off the page every time because the sticky is never enforced.

The alerts are normal and it's possible there was a mistake for broadcasting it at the wrong time however the train quote is just so fucking weird. ????

bumpeddybump.

Where are the other videos of the Rush Limbaugh clips being played over the tests?

A frickn liberal

bumop

Get this shit on mainstream news

Green eggs and ham

>Get this shit on mainstream news
why?

Idk

Spoopy

bump

spooky

fucking scary dude, one night in my apartment complex pool i was thinking can someone die from these things it would be terrible, next day on the news i guy gets shocked by his pool light because he was messing with it while it was still on in the pool.

Well I guess leafs will finally be banned. By our own country.

no problemo neighbourino will help Americans
i do not consider Muslims or BLM members american or latinos they can fuck off too

IT WAS THE RIDDLER

Proofs?

I'm skeptical.
1. Leaf
2. What time was this recorded at?

>Personally, i think this was probably some (((coincidence.)))

his time has come

Infrastructure problems incoming?

Keep Michigan safe please, just pluck out Dearborn before they snackbar

top kek

This whole thread is making me nervous

Is it too late to convert to Catholicism?

The facebook posts predate the train crash.

September 28 at 7:53pm

Google wktv2 facebook and search for that time.

Checked
Kek willed it

whoa spooky noises and an obscurely named video in which nothing happens, looks like i'm #postingincoherent/x/shiton/pol/ now

>woah im gonna shitpost and ignore what the emergency broadcast clear as day is saying in plain text at the top of the screen
>I will then ignore the news channel admitting it happened on facebook that has been linked multiple times.

Go be a fag somewhere else.

>tripfagging without a purpose
reddit has usernames and i can already tell that you'll fit right in there

Have you read any Carl Jung? Look up synchronicity

It's raining pepes...

You say true, I say thanky.

i will die alone

my dubs say that you won't

sorry bud, you're gonna die alone

SKYKING SKYKING NOTICE ME SENPAI

That's standard for PWS messages, incase the government tells you to avoid certain areas or what precautions to take

>We now have the power that they didn't use
Kek wills.

Guys, I really think you all are missing the bigger story here.

Here are the original words from the Dr. Seuss story Green Eggs and Ham:

>A train! A train!
>A train! A train!
>Could you, would you, on a train?

Sam goes on to say he wouldn't

Then the next part:

>Say!
>In the dark?
>Here in the dark!
>Would you, could you, in the dark?

After all the tests that someone has been doing on the internet with DDOS attacks over the past month, it seems likely that the next phase is going to 'put us in the dark'
Cutting off all communications and/or power

digitalattackmap.com/

map.norsecorp.com/#/

Federal authorities have repeatedly warned about the US's lack of hardening for it's power grid and nuclear facilities against cyber attacks

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/281494-why-a-power-grid-attack-is-a-nightmare-scenario

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevemorgan/2016/02/07/campaign-2016-major-cyber-attack-on-u-s-power-grid-is-likely

Phase II is coming up

Maybe the train was crashed using some form of network attack and was used as a test for the next step.

Im getting spooped.

bump

A train! A train!
A train! A train!
Could you, would you
on a train?

Leaf trying to be relevant

The nursery rhyme "Eggs on ham" or whatever the fuck that is called, has two Satanic memes in it, maybe that's why the illuminati sent out this coded-prophecy or command about the "train" before they blew that train up.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I NEVER SAW THIS CARD BEFORE

A NEW CARD AGAIN??

fuck off ctr we all know you're just trying to make us look bad

What if the sleepers had ADHD

they would wake and shoot up some school