What's his endgame?

>inb4 muh clay

No seriously, what the fuck is this guy doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
sputniknews.com/russia/20130912/183384782/Russia-Has-Second-Largest-Number-of-Immigrants--UN-Study.html
archive.is/MFHlF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's just having fun m8
he doesn't have that much time left before he dies

HOLY SHIT

Until you accept the reality of the UAP phenomenon, global politics will never make any sense.

Destroy the US dollar.

>No seriously, what the fuck is this guy doing?
He's trying to maintain a balance.

He wants to make Russia great again

gr8 b8 m8

Conquer germany and flood every other western country with blacks.

did King Slav have a stroke?

not bait look at the amount of gold Russia has.

He's been fighting to save the world by creating an alternative to the faltering dollar.

This, though he's not doing a good job of it.

If you want to see a real kamikazi politician, look no further than Berlin.

Puting more botox to his face. Soon he will look like ttrue mongolian.

>Inb4 restore the soviet union

paranoid fucks

I genuinely have no fucking idea what he's doing, but there's no need for the west to engage in unnecessary conflict with Russia just for the sake of it.

clinging onto power in a failed state

He does it for teh lulz.

Doing the best to stop his country from becoming a vassal to the globalists.

>What's his endgame?
He doesn't have one. His only objective now is to stay in power until he dies. If he gives it up, he will go straight to jail.

Watch the PBS documentary Putins Way

He's the smartest idiot in the world right now.

We let him have the middle East.

He's just trying to maintain the balance of power that kept WWIII from breaking out in the second half of the 20th century. Without MAD the US basically becomes the defacto world government and will unilaterally be able to fuck anyone they feel like. This is a very bad prospect for anyone not in the US and Israel.

You never want to put so much power in the hands of a few. That's a certain recipe for tyranny because even if you have the most benign and enlightened despots, they will some day be replaced and there is no guarantee that the replacement despot will be any good.

It's important that the US has rivals to oppose it as much is it's important for the US to oppose certain actions by it's rivals. It's why the US government has checks and balances(even though judicial activism and executive overreach starte by Bush and conitued by Obama are rapidly deteriorating this system). Without checks and balances there is no alternative but tyranny.

He is a simple man you silly people.
religious and patriotic that's all

how many layer of annexation are you on right now?

The poor guy has a lot on his plate.

This. There's a reason Cred Forums tends to like Putin.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

Getting as rich and as powerful as he can.
1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will land you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will land you in prison. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for this
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give the mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia;12-15 million of Central Asians in Russia overall
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief. in any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
9)he let 3-5 millions of Chinese and sells out Russian lands to China
-----
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
Maksim Marcinkiewicz(jailed twice for "hate speech" alone) and Movement Against Illegal Immigration - good examples
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053

sputniknews.com/russia/20130912/183384782/Russia-Has-Second-Largest-Number-of-Immigrants--UN-Study.html

>According to an investigation by Russkaya Gazeta, about 30 percent of students in Russia will be children of immigrants or guest workers by 2020.
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)
9)archive.is/MFHlF
>The Interior Ministry has claimed that there are 2 million. Other estimates place the Chinese population at 5 million.
>Regardless, the Federal Migration Service fears a flood. The service has repeatedly warned that the Chinese could become the DOMINANT ETHNIC group in the Russian Far East in 20 to 30 years.

What clay?

Donetsk-Lugansk?

Because Crimea is rightfully Russian, and Ukraine has never had a mandate for it.

His popularity was falling and people were about to throw him out.
He created an outside danger and united the people behind him, thus keeping his post.

His end game is dying while in power, so that he doesn't get tortured and butchered by all the mobsters he stole from to bring Russia back from the dead.

literally trying to survive and defend

>USA uses CIA since at least the 1950's to, through subversive tactics, espionage, assassination and election rigging to undo the democratic process in other nations so we could install our own guys we approved of and basically cause havoc and instability everywhere (see: Mohammad Mosaddegh)
"We're spreading freedom and democracy, guys!"

>Putin posts some pro Trump memes online
"WAAAA PUTIN IS LITERALLY HITLER HE'S ATTACKING OUR DEMOCRACY WE NEED TO BOMB THEM AND INVADE THEM BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH WE COULDN'T WIN IRAQ OR AFGHANISTAN AND IT PLUNGED US INTO PRACTICAL BANKRUPTCY WE COULD TOTALLY INVADE, CAPTURE AND HOLD THE RUSSIAN NATION BECAUSE THEY'RE EVIL"

>mfw
I just want to leave Russia and Europe the fuck alone and just concentrate on us. Russia can't swallow up Europe, not now, and there's no way a country with a total population of 143 million people (which includes old ladies, babies, krokodil addicts, gopniks and other people who are unfit for any kind of service) could take over a country as big as ours with about 3 times their population. Europe are big boys, I'm sure they can fucking handle themselves.

Making the West look like fucking mongols and winging the rest as he goes along.

Honestly, not doing anything overly difficult.

I don't even know if you're the same guy everytime posting it or you have whole department of shills.

it's the ukrainian department of shitposting. and yeah, it's this one guy

Pretty much this. Is only concern is to protect the white Slavic nation.

>implying he is wrong about multiculti

Hello mr Sadkov

Syria is next door to America's bestest friends. He has them by the balls while he keeps Assad because the "missile defense systems" the Americans are putting on russias border are useless if any attack means israel gets glassed.

If I were Putin I would be pretty satisfied with what I had done so far with my life. He might as well enjoy his time left now.

Educate me.

Die of old age while still in power/avoid jail.

>You never want to put so much power in the hands of a few. That's a certain recipe for tyranny because even if you have the most benign and enlightened despots, they will some day be replaced and there is no guarantee that the replacement despot will be any good.

^^^ this. I just wish they could do it without fucking over each other and the rest of the people of the world. Why should we put up with this shit just because a few big-ego leaders can't get along?

And another thing:

>You never want to put so much power in the hands of a few. That's a certain recipe for tyranny because even if you have the most benign and enlightened despots, they will some day be replaced and there is no guarantee that the replacement despot will be any good.

If Putin really believes that, he should take a good look at how he set up governance in his own country...

restore russian pride and greatness

he thinks he is a peter the great kinda guy

Making Russia great again.

By CŪCKING the Federation

WITH NO SURVIVORS!!!

Making Russia great again. He's Trump lite.

Fuck the Jesuits.
Death to the pope.

146% patriotism

Think he was talking about project condign.

It's a wax statue

>bought
isnt that like 3 dollars? where do i buy i wouldnt mind some extra citizenships

Oh man, you could write books about Putins end goal and start with sentence "There is no end goal". To understand how and why and how ruskies act the way they act you need to understand two fundamental things: history and culture of russia and especially the soviet era.

One obvious thing one could say. Russia rarely is the primus motor of things its more like reactive. If X does Y then we usually see some response from Russia that fits their foreign policies which usually nicely mixed with domestic politics.

He's tyrannizing the Russians with our Bill of Rights! What the hell is he thinking, giving them guns, speech, land, and a gold standard? Allowing 7 political parties to be represented in Duma? Backing up democratically elected governments? Paying off the IMF early and tearing down the oligarchy? He's a tyrant, I tell you, a dictator!

>giving them guns
You mean our police?
>Allowing 7 political parties to be represented in Duma?
Actually 3/4 of Duma places are ruling party.

But 7 are represented. Here, we have only 2, and a handful of independents/Libertarians out of the entire county.

A better plastic surgeon?

People in Russia don't trust the government institutions, but the do trust Putin.

>But 7 are represented.
Yeah 2 are literally comes right from USSR (and actually never tried to push their opinion instead of Unified Russia course), the third have only 10 places (and it's actually too always obeying to Unified Russia) and the rest had only 1 place to each other.
And just not to mention now if Unified Russia will want to push some initiative it will pass Duma and no matter what other parties would think about it.

sauce

>Destroy the US dollar.

USD is doing quite well compared to RUB

Why the RUB still drives FIAT then, kek

It will fuck you up.
Better get duolingo and start learning Russian, mate.

>Trump is pepe
>Pence is wojack
>Putin is SUCC

What meme is farage?

I don't even know right now. Also he's absolutely clueless with what to do with the country he made out of Russia. The whole political system will crumble upon itself when this man dies. I really don't want yet another 1998.

Another 98 wouldn't be as bad as another 91. Though I doubt it will go to shit after him immediately. That's not what previous patterns show.

What's Trumps end game?

Putin Probably wants to avoid a Diocletian style retirement.

Personally the man must enjoy aspects of the job. Compared to American presidents he's aged well but unlike them was completely jaded before taking seat of power.

He's probably thinking pipelines, and the cool shit he'll do with trump if he gets elected. Could you imagine the difference between working with trump or Obama?

Probably sees us election as critical to his retirement plans. Can't retire if Clinton gets elected due to all the shade

Yes to that. Putin is selling out land to China and displaces us with the Chinese and central asiatics. Not like so-called native spooks don't suffer from it too. Maoris in New Zealand are vocal against immigration, so are the tribes conquered by Russian might.

Come to think of it russian media is pro-Trump. He is preparing us for a new era of relationships with US.