Well well well - Debate Comission finally comes clean

Someone fucked with Trump's mic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsriYyuigVo
mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/trump-was-apparently-right-about-the-debate-microphone/502484/
youtu.be/UnRqqCBODXs
youtube.com/watch?v=w0qrXQMMjiE
dailycaller.com/2016/09/30/presidential-debates-admits-trumps-mic-was-messed-up/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Duh, they are some slimy assholes.

It probably would had helped Trump if they had completely muted him after every 30 seconds he began talking

honestly this

the complete media agenda against Trump will make even non-Trumpers vote Trump just out of spite.

Maybe some glorious user actually made a radio intercepter but it backfired and instead hit Trump's mic instead of just Hillary's

Trump won the debate.

Oh no.

Did I miss some of his incoherent bullshit?

Keep telling urself that, champ

I noticed it. It made him sound hollow in the 2nd portion of the debate. When they fixed it he sounded much better and more convincing.

He really did. It was obviously a biased moderator and Clinton seemed to know the questions before. The more they try to cheat to make Hillary win, the more people are going to vote for Trump.

By normal traditional presidential debate rules, he mostly lost.

However, with this election, that means he won the debate by losing it because it showed he wasn't traditional and will be the change people want

Trump talked about America. Clinton talked about Trump.

There is no 'winning' a debate this late into it. People are already decided, and for those who for some reason are not, or for those who need a pick-me-up, then they got it when Trump spoke from his heart and directly to the heart of the nation.

Clinton was a robot. She rehearsed her lines, had canned responses to shit out of her mouth to bait Trump, and acted like she came from some wholesome middle-class upbringing. Nobody is buying this shit, she comes across as smug, manipulative and evil.

Trump doesn't have to be an eloquent Rhodes scholar, people just want someone that will speak from the heart and honestly. Even if that means being an asshole and saying what you don't need to - instead of hiding it and brewing up a wicked witch's storm in private like Clinton does. Let's not forget Clinton is literally a mass murderer - sat in an administration that has bombed close to a dozen sovereign country in less than a decade - killing and displacing thousands of people.

>urself
>champ
Fucking kill yourself

I wonder who was behind this

In other words, the gain was super-high and picking up his sniffs and inhaling on purpose?
Or it was an "accident"?

____ ___________

>Trump actually did have mic problems

>Clinton really does have health problems

Maybe the polls are rigged...

Gee I sure bet he wouldn't have spent an hour sounding like a complete fucking moron if only his mic had been better.

Trumptards have gone beyond damage control mode and now live in a world completely disconnected from reality to insulate them from the truth that their God Emperor is a half retarded narcissistic man child with no hope of winning the election. Sad.

They even tried to mute the laughter when he made jokes and turned up the laughter when Hillary made jokes.

(((accident)))

K

>Hillary won
Irrelevant. 60 million people stopped watching after the first 40 minutes where trump raped her. Normies think trump won that debate and that's all that matters

...in what way? I heard him just fine through the whole thing.

kek. funny but inaccurate. Every syllable trump gets out is a win because by comparison to hillary he sounds like fucking Pavarotti

Um user those are not scientific and were ruled unconstitutional in New York so can you please not trigger me by posting non-scientific polls that do not reflect the record?

Trump rambled incoherently a lot in the second half of the debate, and passed on criticizing Hillary or laying out his own plans to instead focus on defending himself, which only served to dig himself deeper.

Pic related. Online polls count even less than regular ones. There's no control whatsoever.

>2016: reading better campaign debriefing report on anonymous image boards from amateurs than in the paid world of mass media

>reflect the record?

Speaking of Records....

people were saying this while the debate was going on

the microphone was clearly rigged to pick up every last sound he made so they could push the le trump is sick because he didn't move away from the mic to breath in meme

liberals are so fucking pathetic

>Trump rambled incoherently a lot in the second half of the debate
didn't/doesn't matter. hilldog is a disgusting wretched slob.

C-SPAN nigga, do you use it?

Trump was very strong on the issues (Nafta, trade, war on Iraq) and was hammering Hillary's crony ass the first 40 mins and then shit like this starts to happen and the (((moderator))) brings up tabloid bs that no one cares about and Trump spergs out and Hillary is declared the winner by ((((MSM))).

I seriously hope Trump learned his lesson and sticks to the issues and and stops taking the fucking bait.

You could hear the sound of his lips parting.

You could hear his suit brushing against the podium.

He was not sniffing, all you heard was him inhale through his nose.

The mic was oversensitive.

Her polling has gone up since the debate. Regardless of who you or I think won the debate, public/media opinion seems that people prefer her more after it, or at least like Trump less.

That really corrected my record

fix'd

you're at a very low intelligence level if you think those poll numbers are significant and or real.

As opposed to the nimble navigators on here who know Donald will win because they want him to. Maybe the polls are unreliable, but I don't think a more reliable metric of estimating how every person in the nation will vote exists.

>checked

Trump was debating 2 people. Asked 15 questions, while HRC was asked 2.
>Holt: We're going to discuss what issues the American people deem most important to the country
>The birther question,
>Question regarding how he called a woman fat
>Question about Trump supporting the Iraq War when he wasn't a fucking politician.

Fucking stupid. Not 1 question about Obongo care, not one question regarding Lybia, Not one question about BLM, not one question about refugees....
>pic related

the polls are unreliable because they over sample democrats

Now admit Trump had more questions asked to him
Now admit that Lester had an earpiece
Now admit Hillary and Lester had hand signals to let her use zingers

>Now admit Trump had more questions asked to him
I agree with everything you said but I think they will push this one off by saying they had questions for Killary but they didn't have time to get to them

The debate should of been 3 hours in my opinion

convenient to put all questions for hillary at the end and hope you run out of time.

3? it should be 2 1/2, but the average person cant pay attention that long

this.

All he had to do was not be a buffoon

anyone who argues that he didn't do that is a shill

>5 shekels have been deposited into your account

>shills are STILL arguing this tired old meme that Trump did bad at the debate

just fucking move on already holy shit.

Any oldfag(10+ years) who's worth their salt essentially holds an advanced degree in memetics and internet culture.

Throughout history whenever two people fought and one killed the other, the true winner was the genes of the victor. Memes are genes of the mind, ideas if you will.

Cred Forums is a meme battleground where only the strongest and most accurate memes have survived. We've been slinging shit at each other for over a decade, Cred Forums is undoubtedly self aware, self correcting and self depreciating. The picture of a fedora tipping edgelord is actually more accurate a picture for places like somethingawful or reddit, because here we talk so much shit that over time it sinks in and makes people strive to be better at whatever they do, even if its just arguing.

i mean, you fucking goys were arguing this shit back in the jeb bush days.

give it a rest.

you lost.

I have worked audio numerous times and could tell his gain was fucked immediately, there is no way they could have not known, (((they))) will claim it was a mistake but we all knew it was rigged from the start

>The media tells me who won
I should have known.

a u t i s m
u
t
i
s
m

>oldfag
>10+ years

fucking newfags need to know that they are newfags.

M A R B L E C A K E

Terry v ohio was ruled in a supreme court, a district court determines constitutionality by state, yes states have different constitutions with exclusionary law in purpose to state governance, this is why they're referred to as state supreme courts.

A state ruling in no way succeeds supreme court ruling, the supreme court is the final arbiter on constitutionality. In simple explanation federal>state, especially in regards to the constitution. Read up on law, Trump was absolutely right.

If you wish to debate that, dig up James Madison for drafting the supreme court into existence.

Look into memes as competing ideas and principles. You're deflecting your ignorance of a topic.

"The lucifer principle" is a good book to start, if you'd like to dredge yourself from the rut you're digging in to.

I'm no newfag, ive been here all summer! :^)

I think this all stems from the newfag they call 'moot'

Is this what Cred Forums has become?

Low tier trolling that convinces intellectual plebs to vote Republican?

Alma still troll around here, or is it just you little lot stuck her now?

Of course, like we didnt already know this. The media is jew run. Too bad nothing can stop the Trump train. MAGA all day chanbros

>idiots here useful to anyone but the left to drive normies further away from trump
lulz

Seriously did noone else notice this? It was so obvious...then again, i wasnt really watching, just listening

Honestly the whole debate was fuckin awful, the moderatior was essentially doing Hillarys job and kept bringing up irrelevant issues that made trump look like his career is one big constant blunder, and Trump took the bait.

>ITT

Podium Gate.

Sigh.

me also, unfortunately. Unmitigated disaster.

Source? Sounds like bullshit. *sniff*

After this? For sure.
He will get a ton of votes from disgruntled people.

Did Blowme give him immunity?

(((DEBATE COMMISSION)))

kys

So Sam Hyde was right about microphone

>but I don't think a more reliable metric of estimating how every person in the nation will vote exists.

Actually there is, it's called look at the polling methodology instead of just the results

When you poll just as many democrats as republicans + independents combined, and hillary comes out with a minor lead inside the margin of error, shes going to get her ass handed to her at the election

This pic needs to be spread tbqh.

lel you retards are hilarious, at least try to keep it something a trump supporter might conceivably agree with and not 100% at odds with reality

By normal traditional presidential debate rules Ted Cruz won most of the primary debates, and yet...here we are.

trump's mic didn't hurt him in the debate. everyone heard what he was saying.

Cruz did win the debates. He only lost the primary because people didn't want a religious zealot as their nominee. Trump read the electorate better. He's not a good speaker, but he's a good strategist

Why do you idiots continue to post those obviously rigged polls?

that pic literally cannot be more apt

The Earth has an artificial intelligence, with knowledge and powers beyond any individual human.

We call it Cred Forums.

Implying he's not 70 years old and old people aren't known to ramble.
It's authentic to the people. You really don't understand what this election is about.

Also you didn't dispute his claims about Hillary only talking about trump.
So you must agree with that statement to an extent, otherwise you would have made a point to counter it.
So this line you used.
>and passed on criticizing Hillary or laying out his own plans to instead focus on defending himself, which only served to dig himself deeper.
Meaning by your logic it applies to her as well.
The quality of shilling has gone down drastically over the past 8 years.

Also implying that was his only chance at criticizing her.
You know they've scheduled more debates? wew you're bad at this.

>Trumptards
just so you know in the future, this, Drumpf and any variation on incorperating trump's name into an insult, is a telltale sign of Correct the record around these parts.

Drop the insults and go more subtle next time.

>/p-p-p-ol/ is everywhere, guize
>they're controlling every poll, every message board
>all of it, it's them!

Tell me Cred Forums, what's it like being a monster so scary that even the Jew checks under his bed at night?

>we wuz Boogiemanz

Moot deserved it back then.

Hi CTR. Fuck off and die... Champ.

1-dimensional jewry?

>Online polls count even less than regular ones.

I agree, but I would think that Trump supporters would be under represented compared to Democrats, considering they are more likely to be from rural areas that don't usually participate in online polls.

I'm sure he'd have won the debate if not for that microphone

They aren't talking about the mic that you heard. They are talking about the mic that was used for the room audio.

Trump's only task in the debate was not coming across as a crazed lunatic. He accomplished that. Undecided voters saw a fairly calm and collected Trump being hammered by both Holt and Clinton and not losing his cool. There are enough undecideds who don't like Clinton but are unsure of Trump. By remaining calm under a continued and relentless orchestrated attack, he showed himself to be electable by the undecided voter.

Clinton is fucked.

WHERE'S THE NEWSWIRE GUY FROM THE TRUMP GENERAL THREADS....

I remember he posted a photo of someone screwing with the wires under Trump's podium, after it was already in place, just before start time.

>this somehow changes the stupid shit he said

We bout to MAGA without your gay ass

since there are no trophies given out to debate winners all we can go by is the post-debate polls and by most accounts he won those so you just keep on telling yourself what your employers wish happened

There was no mic problems on CSPAN. Someones lying

Sam Hyde was all over this right after the debate

>Trump is going to send us all to mexico

Well if that paco is illegal, i am afraid, he has to go back. If he is legal, why is he afraid?

Holy shit Patton Oswald btfo

Do you remember the contents of his post? we could look for it in the archive

Both candidates knew were given the questions in advance, but one of them prepared for the debate while the other one decided his time would be better spent shitposting on Twitter and holding rallies to stroke his ego.

found one.
i know there were a few more.

The greedygoblin has some insight.

>The problem of the analysts is that they think rationally: "Trump tells not true things = Trump is lying or ignorant". However the voters are socials who tell non-true things all the time and merely see Trump as one of them. There are two versions of non-true things common among socials: jokes/hyperboles and niceties.

>Niceties are non-true things that are told to make someone feel better without hurting anyone. When you tell your partner "I'd bring down the Moon for you", you don't actually plan to deliver a 7.342×1019 tons object.[...] Jokes/hyperboles are non-truth statements that couldn't be believed by a non-insane person. They are either made to exxagerate an opinion or simply generate laughter by the bizarre unreality they'd literally mean.

>While Trump says awful lot of un-truths, he barely ever lies by the classification of social people. Therefore he is seen more trustworthy than Clinton by the voters. While Clinton said very few un-true statements, virtually all of them were lies: attempts to manipulate others to do what she wants against their interests and attempts to cover up her harmful actions.

here is a good video on the podium. pass it around

youtube.com/watch?v=JsriYyuigVo

hiibots triggered like mad on twit over this

here you go newfags, he uploads all his pictures here

mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg

Yep it was rigged. Anyone smart already knew this. Gotta love that CNN of all places even admits it.

Fuck the corrupt democratic party and fuck Hillary Clinton.

All this corruption just makes me vote for Trump more and more.

ITT: trumpcucks crying about the debate being rigged

>implying politics are meant to be fair
>TV debates being fair and transparent
>implying you wouldnt also try to rig the debate if you could.
>muh MSM bias

Trump is just not resourceful or smart enough to be able to influence a TV debate and will always remain a pleb-tier reality TV star.

Now you can see who the real politician is, Hillary is just being smart.

Damn this is right on. The truth is that Trump won easily in the mind of the people. Hillary is just inherently untrustworthy.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/trump-was-apparently-right-about-the-debate-microphone/502484/

in other news

nul twee vier blaas hert

This is your daily reminder that if you are not voting for Bernie in November, you are cancer and need to kill yourself. The world is no longer interested in right wing nonsense, and you can no longer hold us back from social and economic progress or keep the USA from becoming a global community friendly nation. The old ways are gone, and it is time to move into the future, a world without borders and races. A world of the United Earth Government and one race, the human race. Let go of your hate and cuckholdery, embrace the future and social progress. Stop the prejudice, let your heart feel the warmth of acceptance, and give part of what you have to your fellow man to improve the lives of others. How much do you need anyway? You should help those less fortunate, those struggling with drug addiction, social oppression, and those without the privilege you were born with. Do what you know in your heart to be the right thing, vote for Bernie and save our species.

>access to the most advanced superspy technology in the world
>contact lenses that can reveal "invisible ink" available from magic supply shops
>subdermal bone conduction transducers
>they instead give hillary a one-line LED display, a touchpad, and an old grandma in-ear hearing aid

CIA must really hate this bitch.

So you admit there is a war going on, and excuse trampling democracy for the sake of white genocide as "all things are fair in war".

Yes we agree, there is a war.

>CIA must really hate this bitch.
Do you think... Memes have made the CIA our ally?

>Patton Oswald will never be able to shitpost on twitter without someone making a dead wife joke

t. Liberal arts student with debt so higher than trump tower
> get fucked

t. Toronto

yes

>?
Like this
youtu.be/UnRqqCBODXs

yee

He has spent the last week feuding with Ms. Housekeeping on twitter. Not gonna happen.

That was funny. Hillary at first sounded like a laugh track for an old sitcom. Then one time Trump got the crowd going the wrong time and they immediately pulled the crowd noise. So fake.

What part of the gain made him act like a petulant child?

Trump may have stumbled here and there but he won the debate. Hillary rehearsed basically everything she said and there are videos suggested she cuing the moderator throughout the debate. Crooked Hillary has no decency and Trump won't hold back next time.

Poll numbers aren't reflecting that.

Too bad there isn't something wrong with his twitter account.

Different user. It's called stage monitoring. Professionals won't go on stage without them. If you can't hear yourself, you can't adjust and play to the audience.

Yeah pretty good analysis.

Thanks for correcting the record.

I stand corrected

>I wonder if it was set up that way, but it was terrible. When I tested, it was beautiful, like an hour before, I said what a great mic.”
>I said what a great mic
How could you NOT vote for this guy

no immigration questions, no refugee questions. cornerstone of the whole trump campaign, and one of the top 3 things people are concerned with.

Howard Bloom turned into a loon. For being someone so redpilled about islam and human nature he slams trump constantly.

This is yet another light shining on the shit media we have here. Heard two reports about this today on the radio. One ended the story with "but the television audience wouldn't have noticed anything". The other with "it's unclear if anyone would have even noticed". It's beyond disgusting at this point; and frankly he should consider boycotting the next debate and just stage a massive 100K+ person rally instead.

I knew they were going to do this. Whenever they play a trump rally on the news they have the mic really scratchy and crazy sounding, like this

youtube.com/watch?v=w0qrXQMMjiE

when they play hitlery they make her voice sound warm and smooth

this isn't even true. clinton lies all the time. changing definitions is not truthful.

I'm not sure how anyone could genuinely say that she won the debate. Are people acting retarded because they think it's funny or is this place really infested with shills?

A pol that has 44% democrats like Reuters is not in anyway scientific. I seriously can't believed they are getting away with it.

The comments here are pretty good.

dailycaller.com/2016/09/30/presidential-debates-admits-trumps-mic-was-messed-up/

people say she won since the entire debate was angled to make trump look shitty and she got 2 count em 2 real questions while trump was (((fact checked))) and got 15

Shills are butthurt because of this, that's why they have to rush in here and yell that Hillary won because so insecure. I'm glad they are shitting their pants.

That fact that he didn't crash and burn like they all planned is a victory in my book. I just wish the polls would not oversample democrats right now so we can see the real results. I know and they know that Clinton HAD to have a bump this week, that's why there are 44% democrats in the polls.

Seems like Hillary people tend to focus on Trump getting provoked and angry, rambling, not answering the questions, and being the biggest liar the world has ever known.

I was not impressed with either side (or the moderator).

>Someone fucked with Trump's mic

Is that what cause those sniffing noises?

a fucking leaf

Yes, they really need to see who the sound mixer was because that's where it had to have happened.

Possibly. He does that normally anyway (though not so loudly), but if they had the gain and compression set just right and silky smooth, it could definitely overemphasize the head noise without sounding completely ridiculous.

Fucking bastards.

> ((( someone)))

>washington post
>n-no no guys, he may have been right, but he can't be vindicated because he also claimed that it may have been done on purpose and that's a step too far!
>full of sarcasm and exclamation points

>"It sure would have been nice for the commission to say something earlier in the week."
Though, that would cause the media to have to admit they were wrong in their ridicule while the debate hype was still prime.

He does have a way with words.

He won, faggot. Shillary came off as a smug, lying, horse-toothed establishment politician.

Trump left so much on the table as far as what to attack Hilliary on. I really think that this was by design. They need enough material to hit hard over two more debates; and the media has, to some extent, been talking about those things that didn't come up. We might now have the average voter looking into those things that the media are puzzled about Trump having "left out" of the discussion. So in the next two debates when he brings up some bit of info from the 80s or 90s it might not just pass over the heads of the masses.

Also like you said, there was no meltdown. He wanted his expectations low going into this one, and he pretty much kept those level going into the next. With this experience he's going to hit hard next time. Stephen Bannon is a smart man.

Oh man you could tell he wanted to rip into her and bill belonging to a whites only country club when they where trying to paint Trump as a racist because of a single lawsuit back in the 70's

>"apparently"

They can never go out and just say they were wrong. That they are never going to be seen objective again because they never are.

whoops forgot cap

She did that. Sadly he looked worse than that.

Its over.

Can people use a source that isn't 240p or worse? Jesus christ.

Mexicans have a large amount of tribalism amongst them. I wrote a paper in highschool about how mexicans crossing the border should be shot and my hispanic (mestizo) friend took it personally despite being a U.S. citizen.