How does it feel most betting agencies are still favoring Hillary to win?

How does it feel most betting agencies are still favoring Hillary to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/06/polls-versus-prediction-markets
ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The wall would never work anyway, nothing is stopping the Mexicans from getting a plane across the border legally and overstaying.

Trump BTFO.

>those numbers
Reagans zombie is laughing his ass off somewhere

Remember Brexit? I hope your wallet does.

You mean the same betting agencies that predicted that Brexit would never happen? I honestly feel pretty good about it.

The whole point of rigging something is that you profit from it.

Brexit was unforseen until the last minute. This on the other hand... well the polls speak for themselves.

go back to /x/

Brexit will have a 2nd vote before they decide to leave, it's undemocratic if they don't.

Nice historical revisionism.
Anyone have the screenshot of the last few polls before brexit?

Remember when the polls said Brexit wouldn't happen?

These polls?

Makes me feel like placing a bet.

You seem to think online polls are the same thing as voter turnout in an actual election where people have to get off their ass and go vote. Democratic voter turnout is at an all time low, vs the republican turnout which is rising

>it's undemocratic if they don't.

There were several polls that had Remain up by 5-6% the day before Brexit happened.

I'm sure you would know all about being undemocratic you genocidal colonial fag

? It;s not fair if they vote on something that big with unknown repercussions.

It doesn't sit well with me, famalam

ayee fuck actually going to vote

lel

You mean like when we JOINED the EU?

nice try good-gullable-goy

Like I'm about to win some money.

Brexit lol

economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/06/polls-versus-prediction-markets

>never once did “leave” come close to taking the lead. And after a few “remain”-friendly surveys shortly before the vote moved the polling average close to a dead heat, markets took that as a clear sign that “remain” would coast to a comfortable victory. On election day, they priced about an 85% likelihood that Britain would stay in the EU.

In all seriousness though, I really can't imagine trump weaseling his way out of this one.

>i'ts undemocratic to not be able to hold a second vote and a third vote and a fourth vote until the side I want to win wins
get out of my country

I'm sick of retards making us look bad

What are you implying mate?

I hope Turnbull holds a referendum on gay marriage soon.
>Say no to piss off the LGBT
>Say yes to piss off the mussies

Oh shit the (((media))) has another poll that shows Hillary will win!

Stop the (((presses)))! This is big (((news)))!!!

stop retconning history
ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

remain were ahead when the vote was held, everyone expected remain to win. leave winning resulted in constant talk about how this differed from what was expected in the polls, which in turn caused a lot of talk about the shy tory effect

you're either intentionally lying or you weren't paying attention to brexit and are just now bringing up whatever you can find in a google search that looks good to you to justify your points

The polls were correct about Brexit. The averages were right on the money

actually I just realized that the data point for the sudden spike to remain is the actual referendum result and so you were actually supporting his point

carry on

>retconning history
Nigger did you even look at the poll I posted. 5the last two are the one the day before voting which shows remain by a good margin. Then the last one that is actual results which has leave stomping them

Dammit I missed it by 2 seconds

>enlarge picture
>poll is from 4 months ago

Even if the polls are incorrect, It's 2016, we need a leader that can unite the US, not divide it. It's time we had a female leader of the free world. Instead of focusing on all the negatives we should focus on the positives.

>what is Merkel

>91008213

taken from a sample of 750...like i give a shit aussijewfag.

Feels good knowing Trump supporters are gonna make a killing November 8th

>June 10-13

>June 10-13
Sage.

Hillary is 2016's Mitt Romney. Fuck off.

Bookie odds aren't supposed to reflect the odds of each outcome happening, they're supposed to reflect how many people are betting on each so that the bookie breaks even no matter what the outcome.