HAPPENING: OCTOBER SURPRISE BOMBSHELL TIME

HES FUCKING PLAYING THE TRUMP CARD

twitter.com/costareports/status/781933120677408768

And i happen to be high as balls on kush and trippin on shrooms while this is going down

hes fucking taking her down boys this is it

#notallleafs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl85JSvDmsA
azcentral.com/story/opinion/editorial/2016/09/27/hillary-clinton-endorsement/91198668/
rt.com/usa/360528-obama-implicated-clinton-email/
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/30/chris-matthews-just-nailed-donald-trumps-appeal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_are_going_to_prison_when_trump_takes_office
youtube.com/watch?v=NdgMuiwLO-c
youtube.com/watch?v=uBIj1x-OZb0
abc.net.au/news/2016-10-01/trump-deepens-attacks-on-former-beauty-queen-alicia-machado/7894912
youtube.com/watch?v=PpXsAoXZIMg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Trump will demand

Well Obama isn't exactly obliged to listen to him, tbqh.

It puts him on the defensive, though.

>#notallleafs

kek

>tonight

what time and where?

Can presidential pardons be vetoed?

He has zero political power while Hillary literally has Obama in her pocket.
All trump can do is beg obama vs Hillary will command obama to do what she wants. You must be a retard to think this will even make any difference.
Also the FBI is a hillary shill who found 'no legal issue worth punishment'.

some of us are good people

If Obama has to pardon her it's finished anyway.

I don't believe so

I wonder if this is just Giuliani making stuff up, standard Trump shitposting, or if we're gonna have the first REAL happening of this election on our hands.

Maybe if you pood in the loo like a normal human being you would see what he's doing.

If Obama is forced to pardon her it's literally over for her. The actual legal action is completely irrelevant.

but desu tho im just trippin senpai

(btw im using those terms like senpai and desu ironically so dont think im a fag)

It won't even reach obama, the issue has already been squashed to stop it gaining publicity. This is heading into bernie sander's supporter tier delusional wishing...They thought hillary would be indicted before the DNC nominee convention

Totally fine.

The more the veil is lifted over the next month, the greater the Trump victory. He's BTFO'ing the entire crooked system in front of America's eyes, and it's awesome.

>high as balls
Degenerate

9/11 Suspects: Rudy Giuliani

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl85JSvDmsA

But if Obama issues a pardon then wouldn't it make Hillary look like she actually did something wrong?

Leafs are like a bowl of skittles where all of them are poisoned except a few

Something people forget is the POTUS's main function is as the head of the Executive Branch of Government. He does get to say if someone stays in Jail or not.

I'm sure there will be plenty of rage to be had when Obama does his last days of office pardons.

>Cuckserbia
Color me surprised.

dont hate on the natural herb brah better than the (((pharmaceuticals)))

i probably sound like a total degenerate though

Yeah, but losing the election and staying out of prison > losing the election and going to prison.

Its either the FBI knows exactly what its doing, or the silver lining to having a bought and paid investigation come out in your favor....but the president can't pardon you if youve never been charged.

If Hillary gets charged in January, there is no pardon.

The president can pardon any crime that has actually been charged.

Any crime except crimes against the Constitution since the Constitution does not authorize vetos against itself.

>demanding Obama not pardon someone who hasn't been charged with anything
J U S T

Meanwhile, he bypassed the Cuban embargo, something Florida is not going to forgive easily.
I almost thought he was going to win, but he's been a complete mess since the debate, I hoped that he actually accepted his staff's help to prepare for the next one, but the last 48 hours proved me wrong.

So far it's actually the lefties who are mad at Obama over pardons; he hasn't pardoned very many people by their standards.

SHOULD OBAMA PARDON HER?

>first elected pardoned female president

Explain how the issue will even reach that high to require presidential pardon?

We got 1 month left, you think FBI is going to reopen the investigation? Even if they did, you can bet your ass that some tech guy will take the fall.
Nobody wants to prosecute her. Nobody.

AYO DIS IZ CTR

DONALD TRUMP AINT FIT TO BE PREZZINDENT BECUZ:

he racist
he hates da bitchez
he iz like a nazi frog
he be fightin 4 wite power
HE SAYED HE GON DEPORT ALL DA MEXICANS
HE GOT BANKROPT 4 TIMES
HE WENT BROKE MORE TIMES THAN ME BRUHH!!
nigga, HE MOTHAFUCKIN HITLER

VOTE 4 HILLARY
SHE GON SAVE SAVE ALL DA NIGGAZ AND DA BITCHES
SHE GON SAVE THE WORLD n SHEEIIIIT

>sweden
>calling Serbia a cuck

Fucking based.

Thats 100% false, the president can pardon someone preemptively, gerald ford did it for nixon

No. The president's pardon power is nearly absolute.

>tripping shrooms on Cred Forums

jesus go outside

This.

Obama hates trump, and didn't hide it. Trump has zero power over Obama.

Demanding something from someone who holds all the cards, backfires, always. Small children understand this at an early age. It absolutely ensures that he will find some way to pardon her.

Funny that grown people, here, can't.

>I have no life: the person
do you at least take your eyes off Cred Forums to get a shower once a month?

Well, if my flag's not enough of a clue about my personal implication in the US election... I might as well say I hate Hillary with a passion, but I'm detached enough to see what a wreck Trump has been since the debate.

Not everyone trying to consider Trump less than a Godsent is correcting the record, mind you.

>Canada

wow it's fucking nothing

How do we know if Obama already pardoned Hillary?

This desu.

projecting much?

there's nothing to pardon if she's not charged

>demand

hahahaha

This is hardly a surprise user.

He knows this. He wants Obama to pardon her, because it'll cause a huge uproar among his supporters that'll get him elected.

He is right. Trump has zero power over Obama.

Pardon her and it admits she committed the crime, utterly btfoing her before the American people for all but the most stalwart clinton supporter.

bump, I live in Cred Forums for the happenings, that's my life now, pls Assange gibs happenings to us, pls.

rood

I'm not that CTR proxy shitposter, faggot. I'm just saying, Obama doesn't have to, and most likely will not, listen to Trump. He'll pardon her, which will keep her out of prison, but also out of the WH.

trump has the power to make demands.

it's a political move that calls attention to the issue.

it doesn't mean he expects it to work or that he expects obama to even consider it

This isn't about "power"; it's about bringing blatant partisan nepotism back into the public eye.

he can't pardon her for something she hasn't been charged with (yet)

Yeah, doesn't seem like fun at all.

I understand where you're coming from. And this makes sense. But Obama doesn't engage Trump in any way. And Hillary is not going to be sent to jail for what she did. The confidential files weren't labeled confidential. So she didn't treat them as such. It's really only being made into a bigger deal, because it creates a sense that she did something terrible and helps keep her numbers down. American voters don't like to search the details. They just know she's being investigated. And Republican officials at the Senate can keep the investigation for a long time.

>trump has the power to make demands

hahahaha

he wants obama to promise that he wont pardon her

BECAUSE

hes getting ready to drop the bombshell

Why would Obama have to pardon Hillary if there is nothing to make her a criminal?

like the birth certificate bombshell?

>Roger Stone associate meets with Julian Assange sometime this week
>Today Donald Trump is going to ask Obama not to pardon Hillary Clinton

If king nigger will say NO, it means that Illary is a criminal

projecting much?
are you really this retarded? That's not the point
>2016
>not being rude
come on
>I'm not that CTR proxy shitposter, faggot
t.CTR proxy shitposter

What if Assange has broofs Shillary asked people to wipe the confidential header off of the data so she could get away with it?

He is going to pardon some if not all of the Muslim terrorists we still have a Guantanamo or other detention sites. Screencap this.

>I only read the first 5 words of the post

Calm down, Mario, I don't you to get upset enough to hit your mom whom you live with at 45.

you need to be guilty of something to be pardoned and she has not been found guilty.

Giuliani has dementia.

>And i happen to be high as balls on kush and trippin on shrooms while this is going down

>#notallleafs

>Trump has zero power over Obama.

Well, for 4 months at least.

god I've always hated posters who just post this obnoxious hahahaha shit without bothering to make an actual argument. it's one of the best hallmarks of underage or low IQ

trump can make demands. whether they are listened to or not is another matter entirely. I can demand you stop making "hahahahahahhfdhahah" posts that you expect from a 16 year old facebook faggot, but you never will stop because you're a retard. you don't actually have to listen to my demand

sometimes the desired effect is in just making the demand.

kill yourself.

So something's about to happen, and Trump knows about it?

>Giuliani has dementia.

Even then, he wouldn't be the only one.

>#notalleafs
LUL

That would be a different story. But right now you have to act on what's actually happened. You can't count on every single piece of good news dropping out of the sky and acting based on that. I've done that, and it's not only been disappointing but disastrous.

Unless he's actually got some dirt on Clinton that would cause a big public outrage I don't see the point of this.

>news media starts covering it to get the convoy rolling

Doesn't matter why. It's to push it back into the narrative and direct it. This has nothing to do with Trump. It's all about Barry and Hilldog.

>Bend the knee to Trump
>Pardon the biggest criminal in US Government and cause a giant shitstorm
sweatingover2buttons.jpg

hahahaha

We will need leafs like you during the great Annex War 4 Day Weekend!

>implying Trump won't have the Obamas and the Clintons ritualistically executed before the crowd to bless his coronation day

hahahaha

The point is trying to make it seem like he does. That's it.

I just shot Heroin. Lets do this!

>(((pharmaceuticals)))
I think you mean (((your dealer))).

And yes, you do sound like a degenerate because you are one leaf.

Trump is putting it in people's minds that she is corrupt and Obama is going to let her get away with it. Obama can't respond with a yes or no, because it will be politically damaging for her either way. Trump is free to hammer away at her over this and there is nothing she can say or do.

If you don't play 4d chess than just lurk, Paco

you've got to think about this on multiple levels.
Obama would not listen to Trump, this is true.
However, Obama cannot directly and openly pardon Hillary. If he did, he would be saying that everything she has done was acceptable.
with all the scandals she has attached to her, this would destroy her credibility. Not only would this be supporting every scandal, essentially declaring every one of them legitimate problems, but it would also be displaying a level of corruption and favoritism that is essentially reserved for nobility from the middle ages. Trump could even slap her with the name "Queen Hillary" for something similar to this.
He could easily leverage this into him being the scrappy underdog; a position which would allow him to pull all sorts of bullshit and blame the challenges that get in the way on his opponents corrupt connections.

On the other hand, were Obama to not pardon Hillary then he would be seen as caving to Trumps demands. this would send shock waves throughout the political world.
>A candidate for the presidency of the United States gives an order and the President actually does it?
this alone would show Trump to be one of the most powerful men in the world, and that would give him at least ten points in the polls if not the presidency.

What is she being pardoned for ?

She's already off hook.

>Immunity given to 5 of her staff

>It's literally nothing guyz. No crimes to be pardoned for. t.CTR

stop doing shrooms and weed canada plz

>Obama can't respond with a yes or no

Why the fuck not? "I won't pardon her because there's nothing to pardon her for"

We know he's lying, but it works fine for him.

doesn't that put the president above the law? how is this a thing?

perhaps violations against the constitutions he can not pardon or something? only the ones legislated by congress?

He's going to pick the latter because all the liberals are willing to put up with all her corruption simply because she isn't Trump.

That's what this entire election has boiled down to, people who support and appreciate Trump and people who hate Trump so much that they will put in a shittier human being because they dislike him that much.

>Well Obama isn't exactly obliged to listen to him, tbqh.
Who was it that demanded the birth certificate be released?

>forced him to show birth certificate
>forced him to stumble on his words
>forced him to admit islamic terrorism

he is powerful than u think.

You can preemptively pardon, dumbass Poo.

hahahaha

And all the rigged polls and msm hate will not keep him out of our white house.

Because everyone knows she did illegal shit. Even the most degenerate Hillary sup porter knows she fucked up and tried to cover it up. If Obama says that no matter what is found, she gets to walk, then her hope of gaining independent voters goes out the window. And if Obama says there is nothing to pardon her for, then he is denying her criminal actions before any further investigations are complete.

Trump is the law and order candidate. If Obama pardons Hillary, then trump can say that Obama, Hillary, and the Obama Admin are running a banana republic, have no respect for law or order, and have a completely different rule book for elites vs us plebs. Trump saying this puts Obama on defensive and forces him to respond(he'll likely respond with a non-answer, but respond nonetheless).

>Herbal jew or pharmaceutical jew

The only post that matters ITT

>And i happen to be high as balls on kush and trippin on shrooms while this is going down
If you had a mind that was actually awake and you knew that which is of hidden things good and evil you wouldn't be such a faggot

>forced

hahahahaha

>Trump has zero power over Obama

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHJAHHAHAHHAHA

4d chess

>Because everyone knows she did illegal shit

Wrong. You're underestimating how stupid a lot of your countrymen are. They legit think that Trump getting fined for 20k dollars by the IRS is worse than everything Killary has done.

>mfw I told my ol' man that he would pardon her, especially if Trump won.

Trump is woke AF.

Why can't he simply say "Mr. Trumps demand for me to not pardon Secretary Clinton is one from his own reality, I can't pardon her because there has been no evidence of her wrongdoing and thus nothing to pardon, this is simply a smear act on his part to drum up anti clinton sentiment and I do not condone it." Throw in some uhs and it sounds just like him.

SHUT IT DOWN

What if the FBI knows Obama will pardon Hillary and that's why they're playing this game. Waiting the election out so that once he's out, they can slam the gavel and Obama won't have any power to stop it.

You can be preemptively pardoned.

i grow my own shit, i have medical license bro

hahahaha

This. Even if people are up in arms it will be too late. This is why we must get Obama to preemptively admit he wont dare do it.

That the classified emails be labeled as such are not required to satisfy a violation under Executive Order 13526 and 18 U.S.C Sec. 793(f). Moreover, under the NARA requirements detailed in Section 1236.22, all emails containing classified information must be sent and received using a government secured email apparatus. There is no mention of labeling.

And to preempt your response regarding intent, refer back to 18 U.S.C Sec. 793(f) and take not of the absence of mens rea. In the absence of mens rea, a statute pertaining to the protection of public welfare can be construed as not requiring a proof of intent unless otherwise detailed by the legislature. See Dotterweich v. United States. In essence, it doesn't matter if she knowingly or unknowingly sent classified information as the statute was clearly put in place as a means to protect sensitive information that could jeopardize public safety.

Every time Hillary and Obama opens their mouths, they're attacking police and blaming them for everything wrong in the country while simultaneously giving themselves legal immunity to all their crimes. Trump portraying himself as the law and order candidate is huge since, rioting niggers aside, 99% of voters support law enforcement because they're not edgy anarchist teenagers.

>Obama will be on his knees like Mitt

And the narrative still is about Hillary's pardon.

WE WANT THE PARDONS BARRY

faggot much?

Ugh *rolls eyes*

Also, if he later does pardon he looks even more vile

Not bad, you could probably make decent money over at #CTR, drop in an application.

500 dimensional origami

Don't you get it yet. This is another one of Trump's ploys where he always wins. He puts this statement out there, the media will report on it and they can't do that without mentioning Hillary's crimes. On the other side, if Obama does indeed pardon Hillary and she accepts the pardon, it's pretty much an admission of guilt.

Trump knows this. He is making a statement because he knows Obama will pardon her if she gets in any deep trouble. He is drawing attention and mystery to it. The American people are far more likely to be the ones to pass judgement and punish Hillary rather than our justice system.

She will just pardon herself like George Bush did.

Chump is being hammered so hard over the Cuba Embargo that his Florida Adviser called quits.

Is not about the legal meaning of it but the image created by hillary getting a pardon

>Demanding something from someone who holds all the cards, backfires, always.
>It absolutely ensures that he will find some way to pardon her.

Trump doesn't really care about Hillary getting pardoned, it's the massive amount of negative press Hillary will incur if she receives one. She'll lose the election for certain and "crooked Hillary" will be a thing.

Even forcing the idea in to the public dialogue at this point is good for Trump and I bet that Obama will be pissed if he has to respond.

Hmm, so when Wikileaks finally releases their last, best chance to get Clinton in prison, Obama is going to pardon her, and most likely all his terrorist buddies as well, just in time to set them on the us.

Civil war when?

another medical leaf leaf here.
feels good, man.

I'm not trying to shill I'm just saying something along the lines of what I wrote will be his response.

So it was, so it shall be.

It's kind of a bitch to be in a universe where everything repeats itself.

hahahaha

How silly, why would he need to pardon someone who dindu nuffin

I love these tactics.

The liberal meltdowns in the responses are pretty awesome. So many tears.

let me get this straight, obama can pardon every single african american in jail on his last day in office and there is literally nothing anyone can do to stop him?

It has to be someone who isn't already serving time, I think.

Even ignoring the fact she had materials so sensitive they were illegal to even transfer off their origin server, she committed crimes tampering with the investigation and lying to the inspectors.

They jailed Martha Stewart for *lying about crimes she was never even found guilty of committing.* Just giving the investigators a hard time was enough to generate prison time for four counts obstruction.

Hillary has lied over, and over, and over again, just based on FBI statements. This corrupt as fuck kike-owned "Justice Department" let their master's banks go with no criminal charges, too.

Hillary should be in fucking prison and she's not even going to suffer an administrative penalty to her security clearance.

If Trump does not win the only option left is gunfire and lots of it. The kikes have won, utterly and completely. There is nothing left but to take out as many of them as possible before we're all killed.

"W-well, w-why would she need a pardon anyway, Mister O-buh-bama? Did she DO something wrong?"

>types "Hillary Clinton illegal" into Google, while a google googles his wife upstairs

Go outside and lie down in the grass or something.

Dude it's 2016 broham, lighten up bruh. What ar you the fuck kin fuzz yo?

CTR ALERT!

Hahahaha

Reverse psychology.

Pardoning her will tarnish the hell out of him.

Kek, nah just jelly you're tripping, senpai.

>administrative penalty
how would this work anyways? How does the State Department penalized the Sec of State?

She had material so sensitive that the Congressional committee investigating her wasn't even allowed to know from which department the content originated.

Sure, if he wants the only thing he'll be remembered for to be that he unleashed millions of criminals onto the nation as a spite move against trump.

nope, they can be serving time.
he can do that.

hell he could pardon Julian Assange if he wanted to.

They couldn't really. The traditional way of handling this would be impeachment. A worker would typically be fired or have their clearance revoked.

azcentral.com/story/opinion/editorial/2016/09/27/hillary-clinton-endorsement/91198668/

Arizona's Conservative Paper Endorses Clinton

Nice quads

kek, didnt realize u were giving me advice on tripping

thought u were insulting me

You don't seem to understand.

Just planting the seed into the conversation, that a presidential candidate requires a pardon, will really activate some almonds...

Why would Obama pardon Hillary?
I thought Obama hates Hillary.

The only reason I could think he would pardon her is to protect his legacy.

they lower her level of clearance. no legal argument getting in the way, just say that she's no longer able to view material above a certain level.

Because it was recently discovered that he was communicating with Hillary's email server through a fake email account.

fek

>Leafs are like a bowl of skittles where all of them are poisoned except a few

Well, that's a bit fucked up.

What was the handle for this secret email?

>I thought Obama hates Hillary.

Pretty sure he hates Trump more.

AZ Central is a bunch of cucked, dick-sucking Mormon apocalypse-loving douches. They want the end times so they support the War Candidate.

>conservative
There is nothing conservative about that rag

>>types "Hillary Clinton illegal" into Google, while a google googles his wife upstairs

Let's see what Jewgle gives us!
Oh, what a coincidence! :^)

no he's just sold out to the political machine

Pres. Barack Hussein Obama should pardon Fmr. Sec. Hillary Rodham Clinton.
It would tarnish her presidency to enter the office with possible federal charges hanging over her head.

[email protected]

He can't issue a blanket pardon like that. It would have to be individualized, which is a matter of paperwork really. An individual pardon would have to be issued for each person.

This is a good time to remind everyone that Bill pardoned Marc Rich on his last day in office after receiving a million dollar donation from Marc's wife. Rich was a fugitive who had been on the FBIs Top Ten list for decades.

What does that mean to pardon someone?

Would she even be eligible for president after? Just because she was pardoned doesn't mean her record would be "clean". If she went to jail and Obama pardoned her the next day, could she continue her campaign like nothing happened?

>those tabs

We don't know. It was released in the FBIs summary a few weeks ago.

rt.com/usa/360528-obama-implicated-clinton-email/

It's very bizarre that none of these retards can figure out PGP.

When someone burps you say "pardon you" to them :)

Hey I did too

There's no requirement that a person have a clean record to be president. A pardon would mean that she would never be charged.

When a president pardons someone, that means they're exonerated from their crimes and any punishment. They cannot be overturned

When you don't hear someone, you say "pardon?"

No shit Sherlock, it means Obama has to publicly come out and say "no trump, it is ok that Hillary broke the law". Is this your first time speaking the English?

So basically, she has to be sent to prison literally the day before/day of the election so she can't appear on the ballots? Is that the endgame plan for Trump, to drop the bomb at the last second so she loses by default?

Heh, why would I insult a leaf?
Oh wait, I just did..

kek

I would start supporting Obama if that was real.

thanks for the link

I'm half way through this thread and still see no one is getting this.
She hasn't been charged and as far as we can tell won't. If they did charge her anytime after the election
>Americans will have 0 faith in FBI and politic
>Waiting shows they let her run and based on the outcome of losinh, she is charged
>She wins she is never charged
Trump is preemptively asking not to pardon her because I think Trump has something on here big
Otherwise he's over playing his hand without her being charged with a crime
Think what u want but Trump is very smart, he can negotiate, why would you ask for a pardon from a sitting president if no one has been charged with a crime?

No faggot, he can just say "I don't have to pardon because she dindu nuffin".

She's not officially being charged by anyone, that cuck Comey saw to it.

Greatest Trump video of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Anyone who listens to Rush Limbaugh needs to see this

I'm not sure what you think the process is for putting someone in jail.

She would have to be charged, convicted and sentenced before the election and even then there's no bar on electing someone who is in jail.

>How does the State Department penalized the Sec of State?

They can't. That's the entire point. Losing your clearance due to extreme negligence and mishandling means you can't do your job. It would immediately disqualify her from the position of President.

Fucking up in the slightest when working with sensitive materials means you lose your access to those materials. If it's an incredibly minor offense they may just lower your clearance to a lower level. If it's slightly more severe you just lose it entirely and be damn thankful they're not throwing you in prison. Innocent but negligent mistakes that result in no security breach may just be a firing offense, but it will very likely end with you never gaining a clearance again. You're just done.

Hillary's offenses were not accidental. They were directly and willfully committed, with her claiming brain damage as her excuse for not remembering the dozens if not hundreds of security briefings she's sat through throughout her career. Every single time a law changes you go through training, in addition to your yearly "refresher."

We've put people in prison for decades for offenses a tenth as severe as what Hillary has committed, and she won't even get a slap on the wrist. She'll get nothing. Or at least, she'll remain that way if she wins.

The entire (((establishment))) is fighting this hard to stop Trump because their lives are on the line. Every one of the corrupted fucks currently being protected by Obama's administration and banking buddies will burn if they lose this election, and they know it.

and five seconds later she issues a directive giving herself full clearance and requiring those under her wear bunny ears while working in the office

State Department officials only recourse would be to try and go over her head and have Obama replace her.

Even Comey said she was guilty, but at the same time said there would be no charges.

>yfw Obama's handle is [email protected]

Do none of you fucks understand the President can preemptively pardon someone not (yet) charged with a crime?

Yes, that's the point. Obongo doesn't have to pardon her because she's not being charged.

Unless some October surprise comes along, but I don't know if the FBI/DOJ have enough time to mount a case by then.

lack of actual proof, Comey just played up the severity of what happened and held a fucking press conference on an active investigation because he was throwing a bone to the R establishment.

>all of the replies to that comment ended in 66
is this a sign?

Nobody cares that you're a weeb, faggot

The idea is that the DoJ won't charge her because Obama is running the show, but with Trump as President, he could easily change that. The only way to protect Clinton from Trump is to pardon her, which increases the chances of Trump being elected.

It's a trap where no matter what happens, Trump wins.

this tbqh

>give everyone involved immunity
>your only interview with the subject of the investigation is held with the immunized co-conspirators in the room

Hmm, really makes me wonder why nobody was charged.

One thing that Comey literally has not defended, and any other prosecutor worth anything would be looking into:

WHY THE FUCK WERE HER LAWYERS ALLOWED TO SIFT THROUGH THE SERVER AND GIVE THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC EMAILS. LAWYERS DO NOT HAVE SECURITY CLEARANCE

He explicitly stated that anyone else doing it would be charged and noted not to get any ideas from the FBI's decision.

It's actually the opposite, they must either be about to serve a sentence or be serving one, the president cannot pardon anyone prior to court proceedings though.

Did Chris Mathews get it right?

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/30/chris-matthews-just-nailed-donald-trumps-appeal/

No reason to pardon her now unless something big actually gets released (I'll believe it when I see it). He could pardon her long after the election.

This raises a good point about Trump.

Time and time again throughout this election season, he's shown that he's extremely clever at the game and knows how to manipulate seemingly the devil himself.

This move he's about to make, I'd venture to say he's doing it with one of two options behind him.

Either he's

1. doing this to manipulate Obama into saying something he'd normally not say in language that makes him look bad to the American people AND has something hidden away in store that he's about to reveal very soon about Clinton
or
2. Same as 1, except he's bluffing massively and is counting on the Media and Obama to Jump the Shark again, for lack of a better phrase.

Either way, Trump comes out clean once again and (((they))) are left with egg on their faces.

A shell company you can't actually link to him explored the opportunity of going into the Cuban gambling market if BILL CLINTON had kept buddying up to Castro and lifted it.
>Yfw this ms. Universe thing is just to keep the Cuba thing out of msm in any meaningful capacity to cockblock shillaries attempt to stop the Trump landslide in florida, partially due to pisses off Cubans who hate obama.

>"we demand that you not pardon someone that's already been exonerated!"
Giuliani is a dumb cunt. The only thing he's good at preparing for is losing to Clinton like he did in 2000.

Everyone is telling Trump to focus on the issues instead of this petty shitflinging over shit that's already over, but he refuses to listen.

There are mountains of stuff to convict Clinton on. The woman is everything from a murderer to a traitor to a terrorist trainer, and the only reason she isn't behind bars is because there is no political desire to jail her.

Let's assume Ob*m* preemptively pardons Clinton. Wouldn't that be more than enough for impeaching him?

Obama can't pardon the foundation. I really want Trump's AG to shut it down and make them give the money back. That would hurt thme more than anything.

Yes. For once, Chris Matthews got something right.

thank you for correcting the record

>It's a trap where no matter what happens, Trump wins.

Not exactly. I'm 99% certain Obongo will assume she'll win the election so he'll come up with a line like "I won't pardon her because there's no reason to". To do otherwise would be admitting she's guilty, and that will almost ensure a Trump victory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_are_going_to_prison_when_trump_takes_office

> there's no bar on electing someone who is in jail.
is this legit? that's pretty fucked up.

>GIULIANI

Why did you link to a blank article?

That's the least beneficial outcome for Trump, but he still benefits from it because even Clinton's supporters know she is guilty. It will flip independent voters to his side.

Add Rosie O'Donald

Or could it be, that I am actually a Nazi who supports Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=NdgMuiwLO-c

Thank you.

turns out being Sec of State isn't the same as being random government cog #456523

who knew

It's far worse if the Secretary of State does it, in any state with a functioning justice system.

>because even Clinton's supporters know she is guilty

Fuck no. Look at through pretty much any comment section of the more popular outlets. Some people are convinced the Sun shines through Shillary's ass, while others think Shillary's mountain of corpses is less bad than Trump getting fined for 20k dollars by the IRS.

That's what we call, "CTR".

He's some what right but still misses the deep unrelenting hatred we feel for the rulers. They don't realize the country is a powder keg and if they steal the election the killing begins.

I sure hope so, because holy hell their comments are fucking retarded.

hahahahahah

>He explicitly stated that anyone else doing it would be charged and noted not to get any ideas from the FBI's decision.

Not what he said. Pay closer attention to his wording next time.

You can pardon without charging someone. Look up Ford and Nixon.

But accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt. There's no way Hillary will be allowed to win unless the Globalist want a final showdown with the American people. If Obama pardons Hilldawg, he'll ruin his muh Legacy.

Hillary will go to jail almost 100% or just get suicided by the Elites. Probably being poisoned as we speak.

im feeling it

render unto trump bitches

I smoke weed and I'm probably more aligned the most of you guys here. If you drink alcohol, how then do you condemn weed? Seeing as alcohol causes more death pain and destruction in society.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but she is still in the race. Why pardon her now, if everything is apparently going so well?

hahahahahahhfdhahah

Shit's gonna hit the fan this Tuesday. He just wants to put them in a worse position and not let this bombshell go by the wayside.
10D chess people, 10D

Out of fear she'll be jailed if Trump is elected, ruining the image of Obama and all the Democrats.

hahahaha (You)

>He'll find some way to pardon her.
Either way she's out of office and probably kills herself in shame. Nothing of value lost.

It would be a political allah hu akbar if he went ahead and pardoned $hillary after Trump explicitly says not to with this election.

Hahahahaha

dat autism

try to at least make sense ctr

She has no shame. But she doesn't have long to live anyway.

Hahahaha

But he's not running for a reelection, so I doubt he gives a shit.

Thanks captain obvious.

A screenshot is never complete without dank tabs.

Tabs may be the best silent meme on this board

Muh legacy

It could destroy Clinton though, along with a critical portion of any faith lefties had in the party. They're already butthurt about Bernie; this could kill her.

Trump DEMANDS! I'm diamonds.

>This is a good time to remind everyone that Bill pardoned Marc Rich on his last day in office after receiving a million dollar donation from Marc's wife. Rich was a fugitive who had been on the FBIs Top Ten list for decades.

don't ever mention this again,

without also mentioning that the investigator who cleared B.Clinton of any wrongdoing with the Rich pardon was James Fuckin Comey.

Here are two scenarios:

He pardons her - he admits she's guilty, undecideds turn to Trump, Trump wins; Obongo's legacy is destroyed

He doesn't pardon her - he doesn't admit she's guilty. If she loses, she goes to prison; Obongo doesn't give a shit. But maybe she wins, so his legacy is ensured.

What do you think he'll chose?

>this could be the timeline where obongo and shillary singlehandedly destroy an entire political party by annihilating their reputation with their base
I need something good in my life, please let this happen, if anyone deserves that sort of blowing the fuck out, it's this bitch.

>lack of proof

The only lack of proof he claimed was the lack of proof of intent (to mishandle classified materials)

>she admitted she made a mistake and apologized
>a mistake
a mistake over the course of years and many times over

Clinton could probably force a pardon by threatening to bring everyone down with her.

Un-fucking-believable. I mean, I fucking believe it, but give me a fucking break.

Remember when Bill pardoned a bunch of crooked Yids in NY and then 6 months later, Shillary became a Senator?

I forgot all about that. I remember Republicans raising a fuss at his confirmation hearing about it. I read a story a few days ago that connected a lot of donations to the Clintons to Rich's associates as recently as last year. I guess he probably worked out an installment plan.

>WHY THE FUCK WERE HER LAWYERS ALLOWED

Comey testified her lawyers did not read the emails. It was two of her people who sorted the emails. They have immunity of course.

I thought this was obvious too. This thread fails.

>trump becomes president
>tries and hangs obongo and shillary

congressional oversight committee just asked Comey/FBI to reopen the investigation due to new information (Cometta/Rediit etc)

probably won't happen too easily

This right here. Obey me won't be in office and the pres CANNOT preemptively issue a pardon. Also Trump will put Rowdy Gowdy in position is AG so definite criminal proceedings for hackin hillary.

Honestly when the clintons finally realize they are gonna lose they will immediately go underground or try to flee the country. Mark my words they are flight risks.

Everyone at Platt had access to the backups of the server. Also, when they interviewed Hillary, the people acting as her attorney were the same attorneys the FBI immunized, which is very bizarre. They gave the lawyers immunity so that they could help investigate Clinton, then put them all in the room together while they questioned Clinton.

Have you ever laid down on your bed with a boner and rub it against your mattress while shitposting? It feels good.

He said combetta didn't have intent either.

QUUUUUUUAAAAD

Not announcing pardons is a crime.

hahahahahahah

Before this issue of the Reddit posts.

As Gowdy keeps pointing out, all these false exculpatory statements denote intent. So obvious.

i never thought it possible...until now

>A country that had a war with birds not autistic as shit
>Implying you don't share the same level of intelligence as the abbos

quads confirm

It's over lads.

It's been one hell of a ride

>hillary goes to jail
>obama tries to pardon her on his way out
>trump gets elected and obama hangs
or
>hillary DOESN'T go to jail
>trump gets elected
>they both hang anyway
or
>hillary goes to jail
>obama doesn't pardon her
>trump gets elected and hillary rots in jail

>Obama hates trump, and didn't hide it. Trump has zero power over Obama.
>Demanding something from someone who holds all the cards, backfires, always.
You don't understand Trumpian politics. If Obama doesn't pardon her, it seems to show that he is doing as Trump demanded. If he does pardon her, it shows that Hillary NEEDS pardoning, which destroys her legitimacy to seek the presidency. So while Trump doesn't have actual political power at this stage, either way that Obama responds or doesn't respond, Trump wins.

xoxoxoxo
le australian banter!!!

That image is edited, right?

Is she wearing kevlar? That might account for the awkward clapping motion.

youtube link to this senpai?

youtube.com/watch?v=uBIj1x-OZb0

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!
HE JUST DID IT!
HE DEMANDED OBAMA PLEDGE NOT TO PARDON HILLARY OR HER CO-CONSPIRATORS!

OBAMA BTFO
HILLARY BTFO
LIBERALS BTFO
COMBETTA BTFO
PAGLIANO BTFO
CHERYL MILLS BTFO
JAMES COMEY BTFO
LORETTA LYNCH BTFO
DON LEMON BTFO
SAUDI ARABIA BTFO
CTR BTFOOOOOOO

>he fucking did it

Holy shit

>HE ACTUALLY DID IT

>"Trump with another crazy conspiracy theory after the "faulty mics"
>"When will that racist clown nazi stop!?"

IGNORE THESE DUMB ASS CTR SHILLS
OBAMA CAN PREEMPTIVELY PARDON
ITS CALLED EX PARTE GARLAND
LAST USED ON NIXON

SHILLS BTFOOOOIII
H
I
L
L
S

B
T
F
O

>hey guys I'm a Canadian and I'm high as fuck right now!
Not exactly helping our image friend.

hes a nigger he will pardon her

Can someone explain what happened?

nothing "happened" yet but we think this is THE assange bomb that is yet to drop

obongo is fucked he is going down with her

i think this guy genuinely doesn't give two shits at this point and would gladly try mess up as much shit as he can

Oh

Can someone post the screenshot of the journalist saying it is the Clinton campaign using the N word?

Hes setting a trap

5d chess

making obama pledge to not pardon hillary for any crimes

this puts obama in a position where he has to pledge to not pardon her because she hasnt 'commited any crimes'

Then

TRUMP ACTIVATES THE TRUMP CARD

AND UNLEASHES THE ASSANGE OCTOBER SURPRISE

AND FUCKS HILLARY UP FOR GOOD

in short, Trump has something on Hillary that hes gonna drop and wants to make sure Obongo doesnt pardon her

Obama will still be president, until Trump is inaugurated. It's called the Lame-duck period, he will 100% pardon her if Trump wins.

sounds like cuckservitiveia hahaha

praise kek

Can't learn when to shut his damn mouth Edition.

abc.net.au/news/2016-10-01/trump-deepens-attacks-on-former-beauty-queen-alicia-machado/7894912

PROTIP: To the Make America Shilled Again camp,
>having petty arguments with relative nobodies in the media may raise your "profile" but it also makes you look like a petty little cunt.

You can't feasibly pardon Hillary without stating which felony
Trumps AG can get her on the deletions if she was pardoned for having the server in the first place. if he pardons her for deletions, AG can get her for the Congressional subpoena.
Trumps IRS can shut down the foundation overnight.

Will Kek bless this scenario

retard

why would it be edited

youtube.com/watch?v=PpXsAoXZIMg&feature=youtu.be

2 qt 2 b tru

That last quote on the pic. holy fuck yes

Share clinton cash on facebook, send it to your mom, your dad, people talk. Spread this you have the power. Its not enough to simply share this on Cred Forums we need to spread this to all the normies.!
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

Look up Brooke Shields as a child model.

>putting makeup on children makes them look older? whowoodathunkit