Why is Cred Forums so obsessed with japshit when China is so much superior?

Why is Cred Forums so obsessed with japshit when China is so much superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eRvKKDy6nM
youtube.com/watch?v=tlPfWxul5F4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never see China posters

chinks are worse than the pooinloo

>Implying modern china is in any way connected with it's past self
>also animu

chinese high culture fell off with the fall of the han dynasty

much like japanese high culture did during the tokugawa

and the west during the fall of greeks/macedonians/rome

The Chinese became Communists.

Communism have a habit of destroying thousands of years of history. Just look at Russia, first thing people think of is dirty communism.

PAPPEIZŔŔ

>IMPLYING pol isn't a bunch of cucked weeaboos

What happened to Russia is world greatest tragedy

Agreed

He says as he posts a romanticized Chinese shit from Japan.

so you want back as Congress Poland, eh?

Japanese people are nicer and friendlier than Chinks, from my experience desu. Chinks like to keep to themselves and walk in huge groups

china actively suppressed its own culture for so long that it will never recover

never

Classical China is a society I would have liked to live in. I also agree that this culture (before communism (I've only ever studied Han and Song dynasties)) is super cool. They've got all the right values in at the center of their civilization, imo. Taoism and Confucianism are fucking dope. I literally love studying early China. It's so beautiful.

>talking about China
>on a Mongolian yak herding board
???

macedonians are greeks burger friend

>dope
nigger detected

>Sushi>Chinese food
>Over a billion people, and have only won 8 Nobel Prizes
>Loud, obnoxious, and disgusting people (unlike Japanese)
>Cheap, tacky electronics (Unlike Japanese)
>Shitty Vidya games (Unlike Japanese)

kek

Fuck off, Korean shitstain. No one invited you ITT.

CAO CAO DID NOTHING WRONG

>han
I think you mean after the Tang thank you very much. Maybe after the Ming. That said Han was pretty cool.
All of this. Modern Chinese (mostly Mainlander types) as a collective group are so subhuman and soul-less. Communism fucked their culture and traditions while State Capitalism made them greedy. They are basically slant Jews who have no moral code or goal in life and only give a shit about making money.
Taiwan is the legitimate embodiment of Traditional China. I mean for fucks sake they learn Traditional Chinese characters while Mainlanders learn "Simplified" Chinese.

Mao killed China.

Still WW2 imo, given it lead to todays issues of cultural, national and ethnic suicide.

Taoism is good, Confucianism is trash, ot's just about being a good goy/serf.

China is a trash country filled with commies and raw sewage.

sure maybe there would be an argument a century ago but you would have to be retarded to think highly of modern China.

>Why is Cred Forums so obsessed with japshit
Because it's the politics board of a website intended for anime so Cred Forums attracts weeaboos who want to talk about politics.

Back to the days when China was even more fucked up, Simplified Chinese helped those simpleton to learn how to read. Sadly, Traditional Chinese is already dead, kinda like Latin.

They used to be decades, even centuries ahead of nearly ever other culture. Now China isn't "superior" at anything except population size, since they went into the paranoia and knock-off production business.

How the mighty have fallen....

WE WUZ QINGZ AND SHIET

MUH AMBITION

Memer when Japanese Samurai were killed by Spaniards Swordsmen?

Shame latin died, it sounded beautiful.
Kinda like how Sanskrit sounded nice and is now dead.

The west used to be great too, now we are only superior in committing national suicide because the alternative is offending people.
China is corrupt, it's shit, but atleast its indifferent about how others feel, unlike us constantly appeasing those who always want more.

akhually i hate both, their "fanbases" are insufferable

Yep. This is why I hate the uneducated poor as much as the ultra rich. The poorfags can't think, aren't bright, and fuck up things for everyone while the "elite" only give a shit about their money and influence over the country.
tldr: both extremes are cancer.
Also checked.
They used to be original and actually be of some use to the world.
Now they just steal from other countries and backstab people. Truly fucked, the chinks are.

Absolutely true. Their sheer population size is probably why they just don't give a shit anymore. It's sad just how many are run over, kicked to death, even just randomly shoved into trains and then continue on their merry way like nothing out of the ordinary happened.

I don't think you know history that well my dear taco tripfriend

because china eats dogs and cats while the japs eat everything else

Blame Germany and Jews who brought Communism to China, all while Commies hid and nationalists got slaughtered by Japan.
I think HK is still ok, but not for long as China contines to absorb them. I wonder how long Tibet has until it's as culturally dead as China.

Anyone ever seen Shen Yun? How was it?
>tfw no /jp/ style China board
>tfw if it existed it would be filled with CCP shills
Damn shame, China had some nice things. Moongazing with mooncakes sounds comfy as fuck. A nice cool night, a warm cup of tea, the moon not blotted out by smog, no light pollution and a time when the landscape wasnt trashed. Old China seemed comfy as fuck, they had some great looking landscapes, now lost it's beauty thanks to Mao.

Oh I know, China used to be much better culture wise, but communism ruined that so they grew up amoral. Add in the materialism and competition with numbers and you have modern China.

Animal rights and traditional medicine were the only problems I had with China pre communism.

You never see Jap posters neither they're all English teachers.

Yeah it definitely wasn't the British who got the Chinese addicted to opium. It was a (((chosen one))).
youtube.com/watch?v=4eRvKKDy6nM
>tfw Nationalist China and Imperial Japan didn't team up to eradicate Commies and establish Greater-East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere.

Haven't seen Shen Yun but apparently it's pretty good.
Chicoms have been trying to shut it down for some time though.

fuck off gook
you smartphone zombie

Comparing the China of centuries old, to how it is now, is like watching a masterpiece of art being destroyed.
Like old spire buildings, roman marble pillars and statues. All turn down or bottled off in lots with grey square concrete blocks with windows in the walls. But on a national scale. Like using the finest printed silk to wipe your ass and then toss it into the street.

Dammit. I'm depressed now....

kill yourself

Lead by example.

The Japanese are edgy, racist, capitalist, and all suffer from a unique strain of autism, just like most of Cred Forums.
Also, anime.

Can I join ?

I hope you get better :)

1. Proxy don't hide your chinka engrish.
2. China is junk tier quality while Japan is full cyber punk.

Every time.

They're both shit

youtube.com/watch?v=tlPfWxul5F4

>animal """""rights"""""

WE

A kimono wearing otaku social studies professor and hikikomori was teaching a class on Asian History.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Emperor Akihito and accept that that the Japanese are the most highly-evolved human beings that the world has ever known."

At this moment, a sagacious, filial, scholar-gentleman who has scored ahead of 150,000 students in the Civil Service Exams and understood the full extent of the barbarity of those living outside Zhongguo held up a copy of the Nihon Shoki.

"What are the characters written upon the pages of the Nihon Shoki?"

The arrogant professor smirked, tightened his hachimaki, and smugly replied "Kanji, you baka."

"True, Kanji, which loosely translates into "Han characters." To be precise the Nihon Shoki is written in Guwen, which is Classical Chinese script. If the Japanese are indeed perfect human beings then they would have come up with their own culture & civilization as opposed to just borrowing from the Chinese or from anyone else."

The Professor was visibly shaken and dropped his calligraphy brush and copy of CLAMP's Cardcaptor Sakura. He stormed out of the room and tried to commit seppuku like in his animes.

The students applauded with a big "wansui!" and all signed up with the Popular Uprising that day and declared that the scholar-gentleman has the Mandate of Heaven. A dragon named "All Under Heaven" flew into the room and coiled around the Chinese flag and magically turned it yellow. The Analects was read several times, and the Jade Emperor himself showed up and enacted territorial seizures of disputed territories around the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of complications caused by an erroneous performance of the seppuku ritual and went to Diyu, where he is tried, found guilty, and punished by the Ten Yama Kings of Diyu.

aaaaaand china now

remind me how being a commie piece of shit is superior

when your goal in life is only money, you're naturally more successful.

R A R E

>commie polluted shithole
>horrendous morality
>superior

I hope this is fresh pasta. 10/10

All Asians are brutal untermenschen who were living in the ancient world before the white man civilized them.

Memer the mongols

How big was Lu Fengxian really? The ancient Chink measurement systems are inaccurate when converted to Western systems. Mothafucking Guan Yu is somewhere between 7 to 12 ft tall according to ancient chink measurements.

That Lu Bu fuck was most likely only 5'6 but he's portrayed as a 7 foot giant in Jap vidya gaems.

Meh, Tokugawa era Japan had the right idea. They had 100 years of peace because all they did during that era was a days worth of hard work & then going back home to fuck the shit out of their wife. Americans only had that for 10 years than the 60s happened with the Hippies and the rise of Maxism then everything gradually fell beyond that era.