New danish alternative to pepperspray for defending yourself against immigrants

Are we in the wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FP-45_Liberator.
youtube.com/watch?v=HlfAhmiM63o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eLaNEK28I-E
youtube.com/watch?v=IL8HnZHam-s
newsbreak.dk/16-aarig-voldtaget-paa-langelandsfestival/
ekstrabladet.dk/112/politi-magtesloest-overfor-15-aarig-tyv-jeg-er-ligeglad-i-kan-ikke-goere-mig-noget/6315750
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does it contain?

>hair spray will stop ficki ficki

Hairspray sure aint an alternative for pepperspray

Hair spary to prove a point

Its just hairspray.
Denmark has worse weapon laws then the germany or even the UK

it'll stop em if you duct tape a zippo onto it

>what is a lighter

I like the cut of your jib amerifat.

Being realistic, In Britain if you kept this for the purposes of Self-Defence, then it would be illegal.

Make it a pistol and it would be better.

In Denmark what you're suggesting is probably a crime

Why don't you yanks air-drop som o' these en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FP-45_Liberator.

Im quite sure this would make it a improvised flameweapon that is illegal EU wide

kek

Carrying pepper spray for self defense is illegal in Germany as well (unless you get a lesser weapons permit).
It's legal to carry to protect against dogs and other aggressive animals - and use it in self defense if you happen to have it on you and niggers attack you.
Kek :^)
Sometimes German weapon laws are even more arbitrarily retarded than Austrian ones.

>just mint them in translucent neon colors so the authorities think they're water pistols

I think you're on to something genius.

rape is illegal in the eu too

>flamethrow the ficki
>now you have a ficki on fire wanting to rape you
Great idea, moron.

No, it's halal to be sprayed or eat bacon if you are in a state of jihad.

You dont need to get a lesser weapon permit for Pepper spray, only for Pepper guns.
Pepperspray can be carried without any license as long its labeld "against agressive animals" otherwise both owning and carrying is illegal.
Makes no sense but thats how it is

If you happen to have something on you and you use it, that's a different matter, you might have to explain why you were carrying it.

We are not allowed to carry ANYTHING for the purposes of self-defence.

Serious question
how do i defend myself against dirty muslims? A good pair of running shoes? Getting a gun is not an option.

This is what I wrote. You need a lesser weapons permit to carry pepper spray (that is labeled/intended for use against humans).
Animal protection spray and it's usage against humans in self defense are both legal. Ridiculous.

I think this might send them into muhammed mode and they might behead you on the spot instead of just raping and robbing you.

So are migrants spiders now?

Yeah but how dare you protect yourself from being a victim?

I keep a large Mag-lite in my bag rucksack, it would work well as a truncheon in a pinch.

Start working out, keep your head high and look aggressive. They're cowards and won't do shit to you. If you do, make sure to punch first - and hard. Odds are he'll run away screaming.

>good running shoes
nah mate, how about steel plated boots for stomping

No, you Can not own and carry pepper spray that is intended for use against humans, not even with a minor weapon license or anything.
You would need a Waffenschein/Waffenpass and a WBK for this.

You do understand that the fp 45 only holds one round at a time, and you need to use a stick or rod to push out the casing, then reload, then when you fire it, you need to pray to god that it will work at all.

>Stop raping me
>If I style your hair will you let me go?
Sure is effective

>If I style your hair will you let me go?
I nearly spat out my cider reading that!

Then it is even more awkward. It's like saying carrying a Glock is illegal without Waffenschein, but fine if it's intended to be used against dogs and legal if used in self defense :^)

I'm a cyclist (both commute and touring).

And since poles are stupid drunk fucktards and I've been once pushed from my bike "for the lulz" by some idiot I've been carrying a 32mm combination spanner in my backpack.

People ask me why, I just answer that my headset has a tendency to come loose and I need something to tighten it on the go.

Sure it's stupid and silly
Sure it's heavy
Sure it's unwieldy and not accessible everywhere because you're not carrying a backpack everywhere

But fuck me It's large enough to kill someone in one swing and it's longer than any folding knife I've seen, so it's better than nothing

don't judge please, we're a heavy no-fun country, and getting a gun license as a student is impossible (they will simply deny)

Yep.
Our weapon law is ridiculous, best thing is that i have a valid Waffenschein from my time in private securety but not a WBK.
So i could carry a select fire rifle but cant own a 10/22

But you have rape whistles

Pepper spray is classified as an unregulated weapon here, meaning that anyone can buy and own it if they have the money. Same goes for knives, air rifles, bows/crossbows etc.

It's also rather easy to get a gun permit here, you just have to know your shit and demonstrate that you know how to handle a firearm. It's odd that we have so few gun owners in the country despite our laws being very pro-citizen.

Fingers crossed Hofer will make the Austrian carry permit shall issue again. There was no valid reason to restrict it in the first place as guns are easily obtained here criminals will carry them anyways.

You could just carry of course, it's not like you are randomly stopped by the police and searched for weapons.
But it feels very uncomfortable knowing you break the law.

It should have micro traces of pigs blood in it.

It could happen tho, you would loose your WBK and sure get a probation.
In fact europe is still safe, i would also feel better with my old CZ but its not like we live in a war zone or anything

lol. it will be so awesome when nordics learn about links.

maybe it's a translation thing. be patient.

it's from a danish natsoc party called Danes Party who released them as a joke to prove a point.

what does lovlig mean ?

legal

>rucksack
are you actually a 12 year old girl?

That is straight retarded

Leav now, Hanz. While there is still time

Pretty much this, carrying illegally is not worth it as you can't really make a "it's better to be judged by 6 than carried by 12" argument out of this. As getting attacked is extremely unlikely here, despite the memes.

It is retardet, but ironically enough that give us the most liberal pepperspray law in all of europe.
Stores or the train company cant even tell you to fuck off because it isn't a weapon and kids can carry it

Just add lighter!

While we at least have our gun rights, some of our gun laws are equally as retarded.

Think the entire NFA for example.

Then what's to stop an entrepreneurial burger to develop a single shot air pistol that shoots a crossbow bolt?

Cross man just developed an airbow that performs well.

And expanding broad heads are a mother.

It exist, a german guy already did
youtube.com/watch?v=HlfAhmiM63o

Most rape cases you see in the news here are usually teenage kids who have been liberally brainwashed their entire lives and are stupid enough to follow rapefugees home or invite them to their place.
No amount of weapons can protect against this.

you do understand that the point of this pistol was to kill someone with a bigger gun and take theirs right?

The short barrel shotgun part makes a little bit of sense. Everything else though...

Care to explain the point of regulating short barreld shotguns?
How is a lupara more or less dangerous then any other shotgun?

you only need one bullet to kill yourself

LMAO When I first read this I thought it said asl spray...

Asyl as in where you'll get raped when you relax around blacks; the aesshole.

I go to uni so a rucksack is appropriate.

Because it's easy to conceal and with shotties you can easily make all shorts of special snowflake ammo. With other kind of firearms, not so much.

That said, it's not like regulating them would deter shitstains from making them and using them for illicit purposes.

Really?
I would feel like a child, but maybe its simply more normal where you live

They can be concealed easily so they're perfect for robberies, in fact, you would only make a shotgun shorter if you had the intention of hiding it since it offers no other benefit

I'm pretty sure no one cares if they break the law to protect themselves.

They're sick of this bullshit.

Yeah, because criminals abide the law and dont simply cut down shotguns.

What is it? Anal sex lubricant?

Ago!

Its illegal here to have a shotgun shorter than a certain length, but they sell handguns that shoot .410 shells. Madness. Pure madness.

I have one, too, if on the road or buying groceries. Usually carrying at least a huge bottle of water with me.

Exactly. Checked devil german

Meme magic is destroying sweden.. kek

See
>That said, it's not like regulating them would deter shitstains from making them and using them for illicit purposes.

And that is why trying to ban firearms is dumb.

And on that topic I think that CCW should be shall issue too.

top bantz dmitiri

Ya, I'd say that circa 85% of Uni students use rucksacks. Sweden is fairly informal so It would look really fucking strange if you had a briefcase of some shit.

>I'm pretty sure no one cares if they break the law to protect themselves.

This. If I have the choice between justifying myself in front of the judge and getting raped, you bet your ass I pick the judge.

It's like our ban on suppressors. Totally useless because oil filters work just as good, but gives politicians and the media a warm feeling.

Go for the eyes, smash your index finger in, use your thumb, bite the cunts cheek off if you can.

There's no ref on the pavement remember that.

t. aryan rape fraternity

The thing is white people are productive members of society while Muhammad pumps iron and illegal steroids all day.
Same for women who are just inherently physically weaker.

>bite the cunts cheek off
Why?

No it doesn't.

>That said, it's not like regulating them would deter shitstains from making them and using them for illicit purposes.
exactly why it makes no sense.

Even for attractive women?

its an irish thing i believe

Ay this lads got it.

Yes, see

Mein Fluglehrer hat immer gesagt: "Das Luftverkehrsgesetz ist im übrigen das bescheurteste aller Gesetze, nach dem Waffengesetz" und Recht hatte er

bacon and vodka

>A good pair of running shoes?

As well as training sprints. It's really not a bad idea. You can't get mugged if you can simply outrun them.

Not as much fun as training martial arts though.

>Pepperspray can be carried without any license as long its labeld "against agressive animals"
So carrying it for defense against refus is fine, then?

wouldn't it be safer to carry around anal lube? that way they can rape you in a safe way, you dont want mr jammal cock tearing up with all that friction do you?

>It's odd that we have so few gun owners in the country despite our laws being very pro-citizen.

It makes sense because you're 99% white.

My keyring is actually a liquid fuel flamethrower with 3 cartridges. Self built. Hot enough to melt a sheet of copper. i really want to see the first cunt that tries to fuck with me ending to the hospital with 3rd degree burns and trying to explain the police he was trying to rob a guy with a flamethrower

>just arrived in Ireland from Syria, >looking for some blonde girls like the trafficker said I'd get
>find 2 pale kuffar girls in haram skirts
>grab one of themnfrom behind
>before I can say ficki-ficki, she's turned and bitten my ear off, and her friend shoved a stiletto heel in lot my eye socket
If drunken girls fought pakis as hard as they did bouncers we'd have no problems 2bh

Heavy equipment mechanic here

Can confirm that big wrenches will fuck someone up just fine.

How much longer will they allow these dangerous weapons to plague yuropeenon streets though?

Test

You move to Jutland away from Aarhus.

How many danes in this thread are from Copenhagen?

I´m currently working on my WBK and some of the laws for sport shooters are fucking ridiculous desu. I can´t put a fucking light on my gun or I am in posession of a prohibited weapon? Are you fucking serious?

10/10

It´s not about the likelyhood of being attacked though. It´s about the ability to carry a defensive tool as a free individual. Noone should have the right to condemn you to death if you really get attacked, because you can´t defend yourself. No matter the likelyhood.

Pig blood spray would be a good alternative. Add some capsicum for that nice burning sensation to add injury to the insult of preventing a rapefugee from entering heaven.

Lights on rifles are illegal here, too. Also when getting them for home defense where they would increase the safety for others (same argument for suppressors).
Hope FPÖ will clean this shit up.

Just walk around with a hammer or a screwdriver you fucking normie plebs.

Dont go to a club with it and you wont ever get a ticket for it.

I mean what even is the point of such a law? I can still buy weapons lights seperately. If I want to go on a shooting spree at night, am I going to obey the law that tells me I can not mount the light to the weapon?
The only people who will ever get prosecuted for such stupid bullshit laws are people who didn´t know, or people who were not planning to do anything bad. What is the point of laws where you only punish the decent people?

>I mean what even is the point of such a law?
It was created to keep down paching in the late 40's
Later they never got rid of it

Most retarded one for Austria is that pump shotguns are illegal. While auto shotguns are perfectly fine :^)
It was solely set up because of media pressure after an "isolated incident".

Interested in this. Pics, especially with instructions on how I could make one would be appreciated.

I think this would only work if it sprayed real bacon grease or pigs blood

There is an austrian show called "Aliens go boom", they also did it (what is somewhere between legal and illegal)
just search for it on youtube

>Make it a pistol and it would be better.
I can assure you that rural Denmark is arming itself like eeeh, never before. At least since we was vikangz and shiiiit. More hunting licenses issued the last 5 years than the 20 years before that. And "sport pistol shooting" has become the hottest new sport.

This

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eLaNEK28I-E

Tell me about it. I can not own a weapon in 7.62x39 that looks like an AK. Solely because it "looks scary". Any other magazine-fed semi-auto weapon with the same caliber is fine though, because apparently they are less deadly-

>"against aggressive animals"
Oh my, couldn't have put that better myself. That is exactly! why the young ladies here buy the stuff (illegally)

To make it even more ridicilouis:
You can even own a 7.62x39 that looks like an AK, if it is a straight pull bolt action.

And now it gets even more absurd: You are only allowed to use 10 round magazines but you can OWN 30 round mags, hell even 100 round drum mags, because magazine sales are not regulated.

Fuck that.

This is for nu-males and women, be a man and buy a gun? It's illegal in your country? But a illegal.

Real men carry guns, not sprays

at first i expected it to be some sort of non toxic pig fat, i am disappointed

Only while shooting within the Sportordnung tho

Kek.
The crippled AKs are a thing here, too. I asked at the ministry of the interiour if there is a definite guide about which semi autos are legal and which arent, they they unironically replied with: It's completely random and at the local permit issuing agency's discretion.
It's easier for non permit weapons. For example a .700 Nitro bolt action rfile is perfectly legal and does NOT require a permit to be bought (including ammo, in case you are wondering, .50 is illegal because war stuff), but a .22lfb semi auto might be considered a child murdering weapon of war.

The Liberator is only good for one shot. The idea was to take an enemy soldier down by surprise and steal their weapons. They were short barreled with no rifling so they were only good for close range. The migrants are all poor degenerates so they don't have anything worth using a single shot pistol on.

Melee weapons and arson will have to do unless we can get some proper firearms into the hands of the resistance.

>"Real men"

Nobody who thinks like this has an IQ over forty, sure hairspray is a shitty weapon, but you can just as well solve a dispute with a chair leg, a bicycle chain or your naked fists.

The ability to kill with a button-press does not make for a man.

In fact, you should be very careful that children who play with guns do not mistake themselves for men; the power of death should be kept in the hands of real men, not handed out to any idiot who's scared of a fist fight.

I know but most ranges only allow shooting within the Sportordnung.

Of course a .22 lr is for murdering children. That´s why the bullets are so tiny. It´s called efficiency.

ten subhumans attack you at once,
16 bullets + 1, problem solved.

do what works.

Depends, i normally shoot on hunting ranges

Well honestly the "most" part was conjecture on my part. I have 3 ranges that I visit and they are all run like that so I just assumed it was common.

>They were short barreled
AFAIK the muzzle velocity wasn't that bad.

Yeah, ranges for sportshooting.
I like Hunting ranges more because they have a longer distance to shoot at (mostly 100m and 300m)
Sporting ranges tend to have only 25m and 50m/100m

>liberator liberating with his short barrel and making this face
Triggered. Stop saying liberator.

Underappreciated hans post

Gee it's just you vs 15 muzrats plus they have 20 standing by incase you fight back too hard

A one on one fistfight? Only time I'd shoot or pull a gun is if I was already wounded and I'd go for a non lethal

A 30 Muslim mob? I'd be taking out my gun and I'd make sure the bullets were coated in pigs blood

this

Actually reminds me of the anti-rape devises women use, many say, and I agree, turn rape into murder.

It's usually just enough to kill the alpha muslim and the other ones will run away.

L I B E R A T O R

By the way, we got a really fucking ebin relatively new law that limits guns with fixed magazines such as the SKS and the Garand to 5 rounds. IIRC there is also another one that limits former service long gun and weapons that look like them to 5 rounds, though owning larger mags is legal you have to register them. Mags larger than 28 are completely forbidden IIRC. Pretty fucking ebin, isn't it?

>hey guys lets let in more and more migrants
> hh-h-ey dont use pepper spray or guns when they rape you or murder anyone
> lets let in more migrants even though they killed over atleast 200 people you have to except terrorism and there religion

why are people becoming so retarded where its unbearable, im glad im not a retarded normal person who excepts transpeople and muh islam. Im so mad right now thinking about all the chaos people dont care about.

Liberals are mentally ill. Once they ban guns, they move on to banning more ways of self defense to the point that if you attack your aggressor, you go to jail. Breivik did nothing wrong.

become achmed

quality made tactical flashlight and a big fucking dog

very sturdy walking stick

tazer allowed? or how bout making your own lazer gun or regular gun.

It's not too bad if you are male. Still sucks.

>Breivik did nothing wrong.
plagiarism

But why not remove as many kebab as possible? Especially if you're 100% justified for self defence

You are not. In Austria it's only self defense if you shoot somebody attacking you. If the alpha Muslim charges and you kill him it's fine. If the others run and you shoot them in the back you go to jail.

kill them all,
run,
destroy the weapon,
keep it quiet.

It's imo a media stunt to get attention. That party has just gotten enough signatures that they can be on the ballot for the next election. This gives them tons of attention, even if mostly negative. In the end they got about 1000-1500 likes in a week during this and if someone brings it up later, it's not really that big a thing.
It's kind of the same thing as when trump, especially in the beginning, said something outrageous and it got a lot of negative attention, but in the end it's attention.

Here is a interview on RT about it that i will watch now.. youtube.com/watch?v=IL8HnZHam-s

Somewhat related a politician has been reported to the police for racist speech. She said that the refugees rape, steal and murder etc..
newsbreak.dk/16-aarig-voldtaget-paa-langelandsfestival/
16 year old girl raped by two 16 year old refugees. There was 7-8 more girls reporting sexual assaults/harrasment of various degree.

ekstrabladet.dk/112/politi-magtesloest-overfor-15-aarig-tyv-jeg-er-ligeglad-i-kan-ikke-goere-mig-noget/6315750
Police powerless towards 15 year old thief (asylum-seeker). Quote:" I don't care, you can't do anything to me"

I always thought of the Danes as based. Why don't you just send them back to Germany or Sweden?

Dont ever go for non lethal you retard. Dead men dont testify in court. Civil or big boy court. You leave someone alive, chances are they will sue for medical bills and win.

The guy on rt who talked about this stuff was EPIC

You fractionally pay their medical bills no matter what in most European countries. No need to sue.

How long until this is made illegal?

The problem isn't making an improvised gun. The problem is decent ammunition.

Just go to the local butcher and get some pigs blood. Fill up a super soaker.

*mohamad

Islam has loopholes for basically everything, especially for jihadists. They find a way to make it halal anyways.

No suing for "muh quality of life, muh emotional damage...etc"?

Sueing for meme reasons does not fly here.
>tfw coffee does not have to be labeled with "WARNING hot"

the lefties at ours discuss on carrying a painting can instead of a pepper spray to defeat possible attackers.

Learn to fight, carry a knife.

Police don't frisk random people in Denmark, if someone attacks you and you have to stab them, it's always 1000 times better than getting killed yourself.

German greens want to BAN pepperspray.
They claim that people could get sightless out of it (what isn't impossible, but its so unlikely that it NEVER happend in the entire european history)

>you can tell who is raping who
>they all come out with styled hair

should have been pig blood

Fuck, that sounds dangerously sensible. Well one of your boys came over here and became a god damn icon. Austria sounds cool, come across the pond sometime for a visit.

If you hold the can too close to someones eyes it creates a hydraulic needle effect. It can be done, but you have to try to put out an eye.

t. Guy who has been maced 20+ times and certifies people to carry it in a work capacity.

OC spray fucking sucks

You are alright. Don't go to the green areas and you will genuinely enjoy your stay.

We might be more based, but i don't think it will matter. Right now we have the anti-immigration party as the second biggest and in the end we still got a lot of refugees (although less than swe/ger) and once those 2 start shitting out citizenships they can travel and settle in any european country.
With the anti-immigration party failing to do anything about it, i think the vote will dissolve to other parties. I doubt it will go to this party behind the refugee spray, but right now it looks to be the only hope if you are anti-immigration in Denmark. However that won't matter much, we already got the refugees. Maybe with the next crisis. I don't even know how much it matters so long as we are members of EU.

Even though the vote is like that, judging only by the news and what gets attention we might as well be "liberal". It's very politically correct, because only this narrative gets attention.

>oh no, the person who wanted to rape and murder me lost his eyesight
>oh my, what a conundrum this is

way ahead of you

That, but unironically, is the Green mindset.

I can't believe some of the laws you have in Europe, I have a Smith & Wesson knife that I carry and it's completely legal. My buddy got it when he came back from Iraq and he has a Carry permit that only cost him 38 bucks.

But as you guys I would recommend a heavy duty flashlight like the MagCan beat someone down with some reach to it and bonus it's a flashlight too.

Other options are a full soda can or heavy object like a padlock and put it inside a scarf. Anything that will give you some reach so you have time to get away and not let them close the distance between you.

Alot of bikers here carry wrenches or hammers because you can say they are for working on their bikes. If you are in a car you can have a crowbar or tire iron.

There is no "european weapon law" tho.
For example in Switzerland you can carry around and rocket launcher and drive around with a tank if you feel so, while in denmark you arent allowed to own pepperspray

>tfw this is actual advice given to me by LE personnel
We really need to fix the kangaroo court bs.

You can't carry shit in Switzerland. For that experience you have to go to Czech Republic, Estonia or Northern Ireland.
Austria too again if the FPÖ makes it.

Whats in the green areas?

Plz dont say muslims.

>2020
>Europe has been taken over by refugees
>Only the polish plumbers Marioski and Luizi can save it.

Sorry , yeah I meant in general some of the countries have crazy laws.

Pepper spray is sold in gas stations here in the US, shit there is a guy at the flea market that will throw in a free pepper spray if you buy a tazer.

Then you have the dirt mall which is kinda a lower flea market and guys there sell brass knuckles which are illegal and slap jacks which are just a steel washer inside a leather strip. Dirt mall has old nazi knives and helmets and all that kinda shit that is illegal but nobody really cares but I did see a guy getting busted for selling illegal laundry detergent.

And no the flea market and dirt mall are not black market places so to speak but there are alot of shady people there and you can find alot of crazy shit.

Where do i find such a dirt mall? I love swap meets and flee markets.

Exactly man. Its good advice. Listen to any LE buddies you have. They do it for a living and have seen the outcomes of the judicial process from beginning to end.

Stay safe dude.

It's a local place and it's full of low lifes and such... my kinda place... the amish have food stands and do make really great food.

Isn't it generally a bad idea to take legal advice from law enforcement other than "you have the right to remain silent"?

Worse, Green party voters.

i fucking lel'd

Ah traitors. Infinitely worse. The old saying still fits: Shoot a traitor before an enemy.

Amish make bomb food, and bomb furniture. Ive seen a couple amish women that made me want to convert, no lie. So.... Wholesome

It's the areas where Van der Bellen (Green presidential candidate) got the majority of votes.
>implying libtarded students everywhere
>implying browned up
>implying no working law enforcement because that would be racist

Depends. If you worki in the "industry" you will get "same team" type advice. Good cops will tell you, dont talk to cops.

Also beware of the blue districts in Vienna. Some of them are genuinely nice (the ones west of the Danube, close to Niederösterreich), some are blue because they have been force fed the red pill by becoming total shitholes.

This is true, sometimes it's like stepping into another time or world.

They work hard, they make quality shit and are super nice. Sometimes I wonder if I should be living on a farm like my Grandfather did and the amish aren't as wholesome as people think, they party and shit too, they just work hard for it.

i already bought one when i was 14

What about bacon spray? Is that against the law too?

>New Super Slavio Brothers 3: Kebab Krusade

Thats cool, in South Carolina we have handguns and stand your ground laws

peмoвe шaвepмa

Tyrone will just get a soul glo

Spray paint would actually work well. Little brother sprayed me with some back in the day and it fucked my shit up. Also got me high.

Just use carburetor cleaner. It's like $3. It would fuck up eyes way worse than pepper spray. Possibly permanently. Also, it would fuck up their lungs and shit.

No need, real pepper spray is legal and based Hofer will bring back CC for everybody.

Anything in a spray can would probably burn eyes. Anything's a weapon if you're creative enough. A weapon or a dildo.

Weapon if creative enough, dildo if brave (or stupid) enough.

there are no limits for pepper spray here

when i went to a different school some guy from my class got hit by a turk and another got almost hit by a coke bottle which a turk had thrown after him

after that i bought a pepper spray

Ha, only if you live in a shitty state

>So carrying it for defense against refus is fine, then?
"against aggressive animals"

Throw pork at them

Anything short of deadly force is doing it wrong

This, unfortunately in my shithole of a nation I'd go to prison for killing the man that tried to kill me

I own a flamethrower

Ironically they are legal pretty much everywhere.

Agricultural tool don't ya know.

Holy fuck my sides. Underrated post.

I have absolutely no sympathy for people who advocate the restriction of a reasonable defensive weapon carry and suffer some violent attack.

Any woman who was raped and still wants to deny the ability for disadvantaged people to have the ability to reasonably defend themselves deserved it.

Does it come with a lighter? If so we can make this work.

I can dig it man.

hopefully deodorant, muslims stink

>Danskernes Parti
Odin bless them.