I'm really interested in Cred Forums's opinion of senator Elizabeth Warren

I'm really interested in Cred Forums's opinion of senator Elizabeth Warren.
From what I've seen, she seems pretty cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2raudf0H4Co
twitter.com/AnonBabble

would bang desu

She is really good at navigating and basket weaving

>senator elizabeth warren

I think you mean Pocahantas, you racist kraut

I BET SHE LIKES TO SHOVE EELS UP HER ASS WHILE SUCKING TOES.

bitch a crazy lefty but she's incorruptible just the type to keep an eye on Wall Street

Elizabeth Warren Getting Punked By A Trump Supporter At Ohio State:
youtube.com/watch?v=2raudf0H4Co

GOOFY!

Look folks, I see it happen many, many times. A gay man, like OP, he goes on all sorts of sites--and let me tell you folks, I know some sites. They're great. But there are also some not-so-great ones, and they're bringing all sorts of things into this country. And OP, he's 10 years old and really good with computers. He's like my son, but anyway folks, anyway... he goes online and to this site, "4 chan", and he starts posting some stuff about goofy Elizabeth Warren! Can you believe that? Look I tell ya, we're gonna make America great again and we are going to do it--we're gonna do it by building that wall so that people like OP, they can't come here anymore.

incorruptible? are you joking?
she endorses Clinton

Her VP running mate is literally a black supremacist.

She's Ok, OP. She's like a consumer advocate in finance, not a full commie.

>German
>Loves corrupt woman politician

Sounds about right.

Thinks she's not corrupt. But, corrupt, just like most.

Huge cunt.

Why do you guys say that she's corrupt? She is not owned by a big corp or banks as far as I'm concerned.

>commie whore/10

She lost a lot of credibility for me when she didn't speak out against the DNC's election fraud.

I voted for Scott Brown in 2012 mainly because she ran a shitty smear campaign all over the fucking local news without talking anything about herself.

Elizabeth Warren is a corrupt piece of shit, just like the rest of them. While she's railing against the CEO of Wells Fargo, telling him that he should resign and be criminally investigated, she's supporting Hillary Clinton for president. What was Hillary Clinton's private email server? Wasn't that unethical? Wasn't it illegal? Didn't that damage public trust? And yet, when it comes to Clinton, we're told that she can't personally be found to have committed or ordered any wrongdoing. Then why the fuck is berating John Stumpf, when he's in the exact same boat. The only difference with his issues with Wells Fargo is that his was a failure of corporate policy, as where Clinton's was a failure of government.

Fuck these corrupt, hypocritical government assholes, including Warren.

She is literally Triggered: the human.

She's a crackpot who lied about being a injun for a cushy Harvard job. She belongs in prison for fraud.

I used to like her until she started shilling for Hillary and whining about Trump. I had mistakenly believed her to be a populist of sorts.

im from taxachussets , shes a liar that just plays the bernie sanders liberal crowd, i havnt seen that video and i was kinda expecting more

>whines about Wall Street corruption
.>endorses biggest Wall Street shill in history

She seems like a Fool and a Liar

faux-ca-hontas
granny warren
she makes a million from harvard for "teaching"

howie carr , radio legend has offered to pay for the dna testing of which he will also take to actualy see what lndian she actualy has in her , no response, if i said i was indian and believed it the first thing i would do is to take a dna test to prove to everyone considering its a hot button issue with her, but she like every other lying liberal turns the other way when called out