Boy shot and killed in Louisiana

> White child
> Killed by police
> Officers were African American

Where is #WhiteLivesMatter?

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/30/us/police-video-louisiana-shooting.html

didnt one of the black cops threaten the guy because he wanted to fuck the victims wife

Bump because fuck blm

Tough shit, man.

>Where is #WhiteLivesMatter?

Cops were instantly arrested so it's a little different. I know you're smart enough to know this.

To be clear: I'm not siding with BLM, which I think is stupid, I'm just pointing out why this won't be considered relevant either way by something who isn't biased.

>Police car chase

Sounds like the father was a faggot and deserved it. He had a child in the car and decided to do that shit?

Sorry op, we're not retarded niggers.

>Killing an autist
If only all of you were next :^)

Fuck Trump and fuck whites. Why should I care? This country belongs to Mexico now.

>idiot nigger acts like an idiot
>gets himself and others killed
>idiot honkey acts like an idiot
>gets himself and others killed
NEWS!

you american have a real perversion.

do you not know what a car seat is?

>Jeremy David Mardis[5] (c. 2009 – November 3, 2015) was diagnosed with autism at the age of two.
>Mardis's father's fiancée Dixon described Mardis as an affectionate and intelligent child, and said that Mardis did speak, unlike some autistic children

Are the normies trying to start a war with us? They must know it can't end well for them.

>armrest

how he's supposed ? he's probably an edgy kid who don't know on what kids need to sit in a car for safety reason...

muh burger

>Where is #WhiteLivesMatter?

Don't care. Farewell competition.

I wouldn't care if all the children in the world were shot. I don't have any, so fuck everyone else. I litter and pour chemicals down the drain whenever I can. I can't wait until the whole world burns.

stop making us look bad, cunt

Because it was a stagged shooting just like all the others. The Jews want a civil war in the US. Stop pushing the propaganda you fucking retards.

>Cops were instantly arrested
Then that right there is an admission of guilt on the part of the police. All the more reason for WLM protest according to Google logic.

>This country belongs to Mexico now.
Lets keep this country 1st world, paco.

that's a shift stick you idiot

it's obvious that that's his goal, just ignore it and move on

Son when black thugs do crime and get shot it's "deplorable".
But when an innocent white kid is shot and couldn't possibly be at the age to do anything bad - it's nothing?

Does the MSM want us to cull them?

>booster seat arm rest= gun

Thank god my father sent me to private school. The American public school system fucking sucks.

problem is white people don't seem to have heard mentality anymore.

we are all individually upset by this turn of events and even the video doesn't show a reason to shoot into a car, but we don't collectively riot because that would be wrong.

damnit white people we need to riot, because i know we can do it better than the negroes

>heard mentality
jesus christ...

in the sense that we lost one of our own and we need to avenge him.

this is how black people view each time a black person is shot by a cop.

could you imagine if white people rioted every time a white person was killed by police.

the word you're looking for is "herd"

He meant "heard mentality" as in getting angry over things that are "heard" in the news, idiot.