Whats it like to live in Sweden Cred Forums? I love the culture and language

Whats it like to live in Sweden Cred Forums? I love the culture and language.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=847AmgmlFC8
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarek
camping.se/en/Campingse-International/campings/2949/Karlstad-SweCamp-Bomstadbaden/
archive.is/rBZLd
youtube.com/watch?v=yhhhRL8VGZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=mdCUFyv48Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a vet? Because I heard its turning into Iraq or Trashcanistan recently, I'd visit it first

It's the best

youtube.com/watch?v=847AmgmlFC8

Isolated and depressing

It's depressing. Like watching a formerly strong and beautiful person slowly dying of cancer.

Which of you do I chose to believe?

although I don't know many people who are nationalistic anymore
in my circles most peoples roots have been effectivly cut off by media and forced into state schools who teach us we're all the same

I like isolation

pretty alright - great people and swedes are the shit.

Its like california but with harsh winters

Do you like somalis, islam, political correctness ect? than you love it here

Me of course

This is our biggest lake Vänern, a lovely beach very close to my home

And make everyone blonde with a bipolar depression

If you like Middle East you'll LOVE Stockholm!

No, I'm younger.

Have any more current pictures?

Visit our west coast, fish some crabs and dont get stung by jelly fish

oh shit I recognize this polack shit poster

he makes threads and samefags the shit out of them like he's about to do here

he's mad for asylum seekers taking his job cleaning toilets in sweden

Hell

Yes, you like it?

Same beach

The only good thing from Sweden pic related.

nice cock

It's a bit lonely. The ethnic swedes are so brainwashed and react with immense hostility to natural values... Ironically most of my friends are immigrants since they haven't been indoctrinated by their parents.

Much like living in America I'd wager except if someone is trying to kill you, you can't shoot them in the face legally.

the fuck are you talking about you finnish cunt? Don't you have some of a muslim dick to suck in Helsinki?

snowden loves too

Karlstad Stadsträdgård

Immigrants are voting for the anti-immigration party (SD) atm
So we are pretty fucked

Pretty

>culture and language.
Muslim and Arabic?

She'll be speaking Arabic, wearing a hijab, and pumping out future terrorists in 5 years, if she hasn't already.

Face it, Sweden is fucked.

I wanna go camping there

Fuck off Pedro

>60% "White"
60% "White"
>60% "White"

Your hallucination has been noted

GOAT palm

>pic related

who names their baby boy "gwen"

Pretty sure I read off wikipedia or somewhere that 25% of Sweden is foreign born

You were watching that Molyneux video yesterday weren't you.

So you know the 60% is actually all non-white Hispanics in the United States. That 60% is also larger than the entire population of Scandinavia by a large margin.

We have more white people than sweden lol

Ty

According to Eurostat, in 2010, there were 1.33 million foreign-born residents in Sweden, corresponding to 14.3% of the total population. Of these, 859,000 (64.3%) were born outside the EU and 477,000 (35.7%) were born in another EU Member State.[16][17]

The ten largest groups of foreign-born persons in the Swedish civil registry in 2015 were:[18]

Finland (156,045)
Iraq (131,888)
Syria (98,216)
Poland (85,517)
Iran (69,067)
Former Yugoslavia (67,190)
Somalia (60,623)
Bosnia and Herzegovina (57,705)
Germany (49,586)
Turkey (46,373)

Visby, Gotland

Lots of viking stuff going on here in the summers, they have a huge wall around the city
Gorgeous place

only 13%

brb gonna chug vodka and choke on surströmming.

I'm not a huge fan of Stockholm, but it has it's moments

Sweden is finished, Achmed.

You pick the wrong flag, mate

It is actually pretty neat outside of Stockholm and Malmö and certain parts of Göteborg.

Rural areas are in a decline though because of the governments need to abolish it for some reason.

>Everyone secretly votes SD
>Still believes Trump will nuke the world
=(

These pics brings tears to my eyes

god tier internet
easy neetbux
people are nice and helpful and absolutely don't want to bother other people

people are brainwashed like anywhere else, social cohesion is valued
some cities are full of shitskins, make sure you know where you're going

Swedish "I'm a cuck and being cucked" and envious foreigners aside, it's awesome. Hardly any crime. Honest people. Comparatively few shitskins (UK, US, Holland, France, Germany etc is a LOT worse; we just make more noise). Good working conditions.

Segregated as fuck.

Every city is more or less like Cleveland.

Sarek National Park in Jokkmokk

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarek

it literally sounds like trying to speak german while choking on bbc

fuck off kurwanigger
you are the reason why Europe is economically fucked you faggot

Skuleskogen

I watched the Joe Goes video where he went to Sweden.

All the Swedish men look so pasty and soft as in low-test face/beta face.

Can any Swedes confirm this? From what I saw, all your men look like numales.

Beautiful fucking shit m8. I'd love to visit someday. I've been to Iceland and Norway for the culture but also to do explore the natural beauty of the land. I'm going to northern Iceland soon. I'll have to add Sweden to my list of destinations.

Too bad about the cuckening though.

If you went to the wrong town could you end up getting killed or robbed?

Yesterday a journalist wanted to gas people she doesn't like. This country is going to just be fine. People meme about Sweden all the time, but the ways Sweden is going to fuck up or go completely happening mode will never be how Cred Forums envisioned it.

>country's situation
>pic related

I am high-test as fuck and work with high-test people. I bet Joe was in sthlm and everyone over there are faggot low-test betas desu. The Vikings are in all other areas of Sweden outside of the big cities.

Nice.

She's going to disappear forever soon, Sven.

if you go to one of those places where police won't go cause shitskins took over then I guess it's possible, but there are many places where there are no shitskins and you are super safe

was thinking this

I hope you do!
Don't worry burger, the pendulum is swinging back

Sonfjället in Härjedalen

Where is the proofs?

In Stockholm or Gothenburg, sure.
In the countryside you will still see the confederate flag on cars flying next to shitskins.

Can confirm, live in Värmland

Thx cocksuckers

This.
Stay outta Stockholm.

Känner igen husvagnen därborta, vart är detta? :D

fuck yeah skog

Bomstad, en liten bit utanför Karlstad!

camping.se/en/Campingse-International/campings/2949/Karlstad-SweCamp-Bomstadbaden/

Ja, vad i helvete är detta. Varför är dom som gillar SD så anti trump ibland?

VÄRMLAND

härligt!

Represent!

anything that is introduced by media as evil nazi racist etc. needs time before swedes dear back it

SD has had time to become accepted, Trump has not

(Du)

View from my cabin in Värmland.

They only listen to SVT, TV4 and Aftonbladet. What do you expect?

jag är en stor CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Bork and sandniggers

archive.is/rBZLd

You are welcome Bernd.

Jo men bör dom inte fatta det är samma sam med SD och Trump?
Värst vad människor är ska vara tröga..

Stor svart penis i min svenska pojkkatt!

Du måste åka tillbaka.

Det ser exakt ut som utsikten vid Bergs klätt. Är det Bergs klätt? Arvika kommun?

svenska flicka gilla stor svart kuuuuuk haha svenska pojke cuck

Japp.

Håller med, men tyvärr, idioterna ser bara vad som är framför dom.
Säger SVT att Trump är ond, så är han ond.

Thanks for all the answers. I'm doing other stuff while reading and looking at the beautiful pictures of Sweden.

One more question that popped into my mind just now. What kind of work is popular over there?

Landet blir bättre och bättre tack vare den fina diversiteten som hjälper oss se världen från andra perspektiv. Det var ju rätt tråkigt innan vi fick in nya svenskar av andra fina färger och bakgrunder.

jo, det förstår de nog egentligen, men det blir ju nå sorts folkigt "tatemae" kring sånt här, ingen vågar tycka på riktigt förrän det har gått ett tag och media har lugnat ned sig

Sjukt! Jag är uppväxt i jössefors! Vem är du?

U mad ahmed?

Det var inte jag som postade bilden, men jag är uppvuxen på Hammarö.

din mamma knulla neger

du halv neger :D

söker man på svenska natur bilder kommer den där upp.

Karlstad här
Brukar dimpa ner i såna här trådar och posta fina bilder

wew sun.

fail larp, fail rp
fail at basic swedish
sentence: 10 day ban

That depends on how you carry yourself. I can go to Tensta or any such shithole at any hour of the day and people don't bother me but if you're nervous/hostile then they will pick up on it like the hyenas they are and fuck with you.

It's basically like any "hood", if you look like you got a reason to be there then people don't mind you. Arabs are way worse than blacks in this regard.

Tror samma, dom har den inställningen i sig att trump är dålig, men några kanske vet att han inte är det. En överlevnads instinkt antar jag att det är.
japp... irreterande

alla svenska pojka komma från neger

does anybody even understand irony and sarcasm? why do these ''''''news'''''' stations take everything so fucking seriously?

Think before you post.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhhhRL8VGZ8
Enjoy your shitskin muslims.

Du är ett litet troll som göttar dig i att det går dåligt för Sverige. Ser ingen mening med att få svenskar att framstå som förlorare och cucks direkt, då cementeras vi bara in i den "rollen".

It's cool. Esp the north that has less shitskins.

The cold in general keeps a lot of filth away and promotes an organized society.

that is the most... fuckin.. to the point description i have ever read...

du är cuck

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>Rural areas are in decline because government needs to abolish it for some reason

The rural areas are the last places where the Arab invaders haven't figured out they could live in. These are the last pockets of pure Swedish civilization. Is it any wonder the government doesn't support it?

Heh.. Det nya spännande landet med mångkultur & god utländsk mat X--DDD

Publicity, lack of happenings

Nice try JIDF

You have to go back

How would I go about moving to Sweden or Scandinavia in general as an American? I can only speak English, but I can weld. That's about it.

>JIDF

87% of you Swedes are faggot cucks, you deserve all shit you get.

You better be a fucking nigger or arab because these cucks don't want productive immigrants

Can confirm. I have a confederate flag in the back window of my Volvo 240.

Sweden is a nice place. People are friendly but extremely edgy and beta when they have to converse with someone they don't know. They have a defeatist, egalitarian mentality even though they've developed so much as a nation. They're never proud of anything and will be the first people to tell you their own country is shit

t. Swedish girlfriend

B A S E D

B

A

S

E

D

nice wind turbines cuckold lmao

:(

Why that flag? Why not the swedish flag
Thats more controversial these days

please let us exterminate them

That's what living in any western nation is like

I have an axe underneath the passenger seat in my truck.

You will do just fine. Are you white?

>tfw göteborgare
>tfw i prefer SAAB

>youtube.com/watch?v=mdCUFyv48Mw

at least you have trump

I have a keyknife

I'm spaghetti-American so I get very tan

but that can only work in my favor right?

Been thinking about getting one. Already have a big swedish flag hanging in my room.

you also have more non-whites, what is your argument?

Sweden doesn't have any culture.

Are you white?

Remember norway?
They on par with francis,
They almost removed their royal house cos of a hijab complaint
If they didnt them cellmates

you realize those in pic related arent included in the 60% right? Its 60% non-hispanic white

Yes, are you?

Ok. Vem postade bilden då? Det här är ju skitspännande!

White?
Kek only manlets

>believing SD will solve anything

hur det är att leva i sverige? "Landet med gratis sjukvård, antagligen för att vi alla är så sjuka att vi behöver det?

This place is full of whores and immigrants.
Work isn't easy to come by, will become even harder.
Housing shortage, where immigrants get to skip the que in some cases.
The media is basically leftist jew propaganda, as well as the general political rhetoric with one valid exception.

Vad fan sa du om mig din lilla slyna? Du ska veta att jag har gått i klass som attackdykare, och jag har varit inblandad i ett flertal hemliga räder mot Antifa, och jag har över 300 bekräftade dödsfall. Jag är utbildad i vargjakt och jag är den översta prickskytten i hela Svenska Militären. Du är inget mer för mig än ytterligare ett mål. Jag kommer utplåna dig med precision vars like aldrig tidigare skådats på denna jord, märk mina jävla ord. Tror du att du kan komma undan med att säga att skiten till mig över Internet? Tänk igen, din jävel. I talande stund tar jag kontaktar mina hemliga nätverk av spioner över hela Europa och din IP spåras just nu så det vore bäst att du förbereder sig för stormen, daggmask. Stormen som utplånar den patetiska lilla sak du kallar ditt liv. Du är så jävla död, grabben. Jag kan vara var som helst, när som helst, och jag kan döda dig på över 700 olika sätt, och det med mina bara händer. Jag har inte bara omfattande utbildning i obeväpnad strid, jag har tillgång till hela arsenalen av Svenska Kustjägarna och jag kommer att använda den till fullo för att sopa ditt eländiga ansikte över hela kontinenten, din lilla skit. Om ni bara kunde ha vetat vilka oheliga vedergällning din lilla "smarta" kommentar var på väg att få över dig, så kanske du skulle ha hållt din jävla käft. Men du kunde inte, det gjorde du inte, och nu du betalar priset, du förbannade idiot. Min ilska kommer rasa över dig och du kommer att drunkna i den. Du är så jävla död, grabben.

Har aldrig röstat på dem, det är bara memes min vän

>The merits of her plan were discussed among the students with one asking if this would mean a steep population decline. Wallstrom replied, "Nothing would stop Swedish families having children, the only difference would be that every child born to a Swedish woman would be a little bit darker, that's all."

This crazy bitch is a fucking member of the Swedish government? She's literally calling for the genocide of her own people, I never realized Sweden was this fucked. Goddamn, saying anything near that should lead to complete public shunning and dismissal as an insane bitch, yet she's in a government position. Utter madness.

Can't find the source on their webpage, think it's fake