How do we fix the german problem?

I mean I don't want to exterminate the germans I want them to live in their country locked up and remove their influence from around the world.

They should live in their country only and german writers should not be allowed to sell books to other countries, german workers should not have contact with people outside germany.

They infect everything

They infect everything with efficiency?

The "German problem" will fix itself, joao.
Sandniggers will take over in fifty years.

We call it the German disease.

No problem, we give you all our niggers and sandniggers and we´ll stay in our country forever.

>efficiency
only in genocide white people, spreading communism and developing destructive idelogies.

Fuck off skype

Yes, the Germans do not rule enough. We need to bring back the Habsburgs and unite the world under one holy reich

You retards can barely avoid be raped in your own home let alone send a kebab to Brazil.

You guys shouldn't be even here
You infect Cred Forums for the most part

really mad me hue

t. Schlomorinho Goldbergao

What exact harmful thing is our influence accountable for? Personally I'm all in favor of a permanently neutral Germany, but I don't get why ours needs singling out when it's historically been the main reason all of the rest even knows alternatives.

I hate more germans and french than kebabs and niggers

You are the people who invited them and also spread ideologies who allowed kebabs to invade.

Without germans and french there would be 0 arab problem, nigger violence, etc.

The reason jews and germans are friends since the 1600s is because you people are very similar.

You are rats

Neutron bomb the entire nation. Even if you leave them alone and everything is fine, sooner or later they'll regroup to destroy Europe again. This time it's just more subtle.

>efficiency
Weaponized autism

Garbage bait.

Nuke Brazil.

Nuke brazil the world will not be a better place

Nuke Germany and the world will improve in 20-50 years.

See the thing is without us you´d still be traveling with horses and steamtrains, but subamericans like you don´t understand that. Your shithole country is still worse than any kebap infested city in Germany

>Brazil

This is not surprise.

7-1
Now get the fuck outta here

Germans are barbarian. You were raping men and women and the romans descendants came to Brazil.

When you were attacking russian and raping their women, Italy and Spain were the most advanced countries in the world. Centuries later they went to Germany and taught you how to build beautiful Churches and homes and that's the only reason some parts of Germany are really beautiful.

I'm sure that's much better for the world.

>still being this salty after the world cup

And what germans did in return?
After the roman and greeks taught the germans how to be civilized?

They started the most bloody war against the Catholic Church and eventually destroyed the entire europe leading to the french revolution and all liberal revolutions from the past 200 years.

Its solving itself already.
/thread

there is no german problem. hard to think of a more broken people than the germans. germany is a lame horse that needs to be put down. its a shame, but merkel should just open the flood gates and end germanys suffering.

No, it sucks.
Pls don't go, Germany ;_;

7:1 go back to your favela nigger.

the eternal teuton should be banished to antarctica tbqh

You know what's the new trend? To defend Merkel

Yes. Germans have pity of her. They bow their heads to her on Cred Forums for letting them have their 60k euro/yearly, 1 apartment and 20 days off a year.

Doesn't matter if Merkel tax them almost by 40%. She is a innocent, according to germans. She is a good person. Her party did amazing things for Germany

That's why I said that germans should not be allowed to spread their ideas over the internet or write books and export to other countries.

Their degenerate ideas spread like the ideas the jews spread.

And now we have germans and jews destroying the rest of Western civilization.

France à bientôt ! car la sainte espérance..
Emplit nos cœurs en te disant : adieu..
En attendant l'heure de la délivrance..

Pour l'avenir… Nous allons prier Dieu ;
Nos monuments où flottent leur bannière..
Semblent porter le deuil de ton drapeau..
France entends-tu la dernière prière ?
De tes enfants couchés dans leurs tombeaux ?

Vous n'aurez pas l'Alsace et la Lorraine..
Et malgré vous, nous resterons Français..
Vous avez pu germaniser la plaine..
Mais notre cœur.. vous ne l'aurez JAMAIS !

Germany is the cancer of European civilization.

Rhine niggers should be shot.

Now you gave me feels, favorite neighbour.

Put Jews in control and they can reopen aushowitz and send Germans there

>How do we fix the german problem?
Surrender.

The jews and germans are too friends. Hitler treated jews better than middle class germans.

It won't work. We need to exclude german books and german people to travel and spread their ideas to the world.

Just what I would expect from a nazi immigrant to say.