Are you smarter than a 9 year old, Cred Forums?

Are you smarter than a 9 year old, Cred Forums?

yahoo.com/news/9-old-boy-graduates-high-153130463.html

Other urls found in this thread:

collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sample-questions/math/calculator-permitted/1
studyclix.ie/Content/exam_papers/2010/leaving_certificate/mathematics/higher/paper_one/paper_one.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>american education
yes, yes I am

I took the SAT in 6th grade and got a 1420. This was back when it was out of 1600.

Guess not.

>believes in God

I guess I am

I am a college graduate and I am completely brain dead retarded. Being in college means nothing.

you're never going to hear about him after this article

Wow respect maybe we hear more of him in the future.
At which age do you normally graduate high school?

And yet here you are posting on Cred Forums like a sad sack of shit

fuck you god is real reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

most decently intelligent individuals, pushed hard enough, could satisfy high school graduation requirements around age 12 or 13, I think

it really is normed for retards

>And yet here you are posting on Cred Forums like a sad sack of shit
Who says the 9 year old isn't

>hfw he's 20 and no longer a special snowflake

>Proving god exists by using science
???

Lol, he has the experience and mind of a 4th grader
obviously I would be more successful at life

how do you graduate high school faster than normal?

>inb4 he burns out and spirals into a life of mediocrity

happens to a ton of "child prodigies"

>I want to prove that god does exist
kek, not so smart after all, huh?

Because Cred Forums is for users above 18 years of age

17 or 18. I have zero idea how this kid graduated so early

>tfw even if you were nine-years-old your accomplishments in life would still not look any bit impressive

like that's gonna stop anybody

supersmart early graduates with high IQs tend to be mediocre scientists later on.
I dunno why, and i'm ashamed that i feel better because of this, but it does feel nice knowing that they only excel in one way and don't completely blow me out of the water.

read that as:
>fuck you god is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No but I could probably kick his ass

Intelligence doesn't guarantee that you are able to construct an accurate model of the world that can be used to best judge and speculate on the world events.

Who gives a shit about intelligence if you're just some autist that gets snapped up by some entrepreneur/govornment think tank to work 40hrs a week on someone else's goals

Just tried some SAT math questions. Are Ameriburgers really this retarded? How is it so easy? It's embarassing to compare it to Irish leaving certificate higher level maths.

collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sample-questions/math/calculator-permitted/1

studyclix.ie/Content/exam_papers/2010/leaving_certificate/mathematics/higher/paper_one/paper_one.pdf

Yes, we all know minority acceptance standards in the Burgerlands have been dropped, but this is kind of embarrassing desu.

Ah children, how sweet and innocent. He's going to be disappointed.

how do you skip grades? when i was in school they put me in a gifted and talented class and ap courses but never gave me the option to skip ahead. do your parents have to ask the school to do it or something?

The tests on the sat are 9th and 10th grade materiel but can be tricky because you have to do them quickly.

>The tests on the sat are 9th and 10th grade materiel but can be tricky because you have to do them quickly.
Really?
How quickly?

does not matter until you hit the finish line, which is getting the job, starting up that business etc

About 75 seconds per problem.

-3. Did I get it right? Took me about 20 seconds to think about.

I feel sorry for this kid.

he's destioned to have a shity life. 100% sure he woun't be able to hold down a job or have any friends. There are very very few people that smart that are not autistic to the point of isolation.

sad.

>Muh science proves god doesn't exist.
Science is just theories. For all we know the theory of gravity could be completely false. We are just one discovery way from realizing that all scientific theory is wrong.

>beliefe in god
>having anything to do with inteligence

>Eyebrow acting
Kill yourself.

Idk, gj if you did though. I was going to use that problem as an example of a question that could cause a student to panic if he thinks he's running out of time.

Its not 75 seconds. You get at least a full minute.
Trust me. I'm a highly esteemed mathematician at Harvard.

I remember one of these "NEXT EINSTEINs" and, what's that? SHE is an ETHNIC MINORITY! Working diligently on solving the mysteries of the universe!
Her PR website shows she's given dozens of keynotes, never been published and lists her occupation as "Science Communicator"
>Science Communicator

get it? because he doesn't believe in Allah

Not sure. When I was in the 4th grade I was reading at a 12th grade level. I guess this so called reading level was shit because no one seemed to care about my results, and that is all I am good at. In fact, I have a brain tumor in the part of the brain responsible for certain mathematical functions. Maybe I will do better once that is removed.

How much poon do you think he'll get in college?

Wow he is already edgy, don't kids normally reach that stage in puberty?
He is still undeveloped both physically and mentally, he is going to have a hell of a bad time in the future.

Men like younger women. Women like older men.
None. He will be treated like the class pet.

>astrophysicist
>he believe in eliocentrism
Yes, I am, and I'm a dumb nigger.