There are literally people on this forum right now that think white people are better than other races

There are literally people on this forum right now that think white people are better than other races.

twitter.com/John27mufc/status/781234752720347136

Chavs are the most vile race in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

romfordrecorder.co.uk/news/two_teenagers_arrested_over_assault_in_romford_park_as_shocking_video_goes_viral_1_4715187
youtube.com/watch?v=Apc9zM0M2vg&list=PLD60wmDdv5JyYbGoYbOcCrxswVq2iSr6J
youtube.com/watch?v=8PBaoP_72fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats the context?

Tell me how many things have been accomplished by whites and how many by blacks? Let´s start with inventions and scientific breaktroughs

Group of bullies beating on a kid because they feel disrespected innit?

Western society before the Jew is the proof

but he was just standing with them listening to something from the phone
why they suddenly decided to beat him?

No we don't. We maintain that Whites, on average, are more intelligent, more productive and better-behaved than blacks. Period. You can decide whether that makes us "better."

hot.

The young lad says 'I will give you the money tonight'

The man on the phone says 'You're mugging me off, Jack fucking smack him out bruv', or something like that.

Might have been to do with drugs.

They're still cunts either way.

wut? This shits human nature, its just that blacks do it on a more consistent basis as a population, you god damned retard.

what he means by this???

arrested for assault??? really... wtf
romfordrecorder.co.uk/news/two_teenagers_arrested_over_assault_in_romford_park_as_shocking_video_goes_viral_1_4715187

i think it was attempt of murder..

Do you want me to show you what goes for bullying in Africa?

go on, Ngongo

At the very least it should be assault with intent to do grievous bodily harm or assault with a deadly weapon.

Maybe their assault laws are different though.

>two slaps to the face
>"attempted murder"

lmao you retarded pussy, go hug a tree faggot

WORLDSTARHIPHOP!

oh that makes sense
thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=Apc9zM0M2vg&list=PLD60wmDdv5JyYbGoYbOcCrxswVq2iSr6J

A nice playlist for you.

They were arrested on 'suspicion of assault'.

Being Arrested on 'suspicion of X' is very common in Britain but you are right they could still be charged with GBH or ABH.

youtube.com/watch?v=8PBaoP_72fg

Are anglos white tho=

Are you implying that chavs aren't a result of the influence of nigger culture?

when shit like this happens, in a weird way i almost hope the kid dies, because 20 years from now this guy will be able to trace every ounce of misery to one specefic moment. something he probably thought was no big deal, or even somewhat cool will be he cause of his personal hell. that or i wish the kid is ok, and that some form of street justice is performed.

Some are, some aren't.

Chavs aren't a race you dumb fuck.
Whites are better than all other races, you know it.

I mean, I don't watch football, but I'm gonna take a stab and say it's plays for his favorite soccer team.

>Chavs aren't a race you dumb fuck.

lol prove it

I didn't see any bodily harm and it's definitely not GBH. Stop talking about shit you don't understand.

I bet if you took chavs (the worst of whites) and compared them to blacks as a whole you would find the chav still has a lower violent crime rate.

By the fact one of the Chavs in the video was black lmao you must be a Paki. Only Pakis are as dumb as you.
Don't you have a taxi service to help run ?

i don't think whites are better than other races, i just think blacks are generally worse, and i think white people should have their own countries.

and if you think someone being punched twice is so terrible i am going to assume you grew up very sheltered.

Chavs are awful, but if they're as bad as you say, why is the world trying to move to the places chavs have inhabited for thousands of years, instead of vice versa? I'm white, so I can't imagine wanting to live in Bradford or Rotherham or Birmingham or Blackpool or Glasgow or Croydon, but apparently there are people who are willing to go through extreme danger and hardship in order to do that.

tbcfhwyf why would you EVER turn your back on anyone that isnt an absolute guaranteed friend for a long time?

if it really was a drug deal or a guy who didnt have the money to pay back for something, theyre obviously gonna be pissed. kid shouldve been ready to run or just not met.

>Chavs
>race

its a degenerate culture, you grannybasher. 90% of those black cocks you fantasize about are part of an equally fucked up culture.
Far as im concearned, they should all be culled.

not the black ppl, mind you, just the Nigguhs.

The Stranger within my gate,
He may be true or kind,
But he does not talk my talk–
I cannot feel his mind.
I see the face and the eyes and the mouth,
But not the soul behind.

The men of my own stock,
They may do ill or well,
But they tell the lies I am wanted to,
They are used to the lies I tell;
And we do not need interpreters
When we go to buy or sell.

The Stranger within my gates,
He may be evil or good,
But I cannot tell what powers control–
What reasons sway his mood;
Nor when the Gods of his far-off land
Shall repossess his blood.

The men of my own stock,
Bitter bad they may be,
But, at least, they hear the things I hear,
And see the things I see;
And whatever I think of them and their likes
They think of the likes of me.

This was my father’s belief
And this is also mine:
Let the corn be all one sheaf–
And the grapes be all one vine,
Ere our children’s teeth are set on edge
By bitter bread and wine.

- Rudyard Kipling

This. And to be fair, if Britain wasn't overrun with immigrant gang culture we would have less of these white thugs, too.
There will always be gangs and lowlifes, but the extent which we see in Europe today is because teens are widely influenced by a romantization of street thug culture, in music and film.