Philippines President

What are your thoughts on the current president of the Philippines?

>"I'll kill addicts like Hitler killed Jews"

he's a legend, and it's funny you posted that image, I was just about to post it in response as the reason why he's a legend.

Alcohol addicts are to be killed too?
On a 100M country that's certainly way more than 3 million.

Well, that wouldn't be the 1st time southeaster asian people commited genocide on its own population.

The jungle monkey king. He's even doing nigger tier shit like promising to genocide drug addicts.

The guy is completely fucking nuts. Probably has a few cartels funding him as well. Easy way to get rid of the competition without having to worry about your own shit.

Killing druggies and drug dealers.

I'm ok with it. Wish someone had balls like that in the US.

Lol...jews butthurt now too. Lol fuck off...it's been 60 years.

hes pretty funny

Why's that wrong....people will be safer without them. Fuckin canadian

>pol complains that sjws are coming to kill them
>but loves Duterte anyway

You know the funny thing about extrajudicial murder is that literally anybody can do it. Including to you.

Love him. Times are tougb. He shouls be trumps vp here. Would vote.

>hurr durr I'll fuck all junkies to death
Theres a big difference between saying things or doing it

Fucking based. We need a guy like that for Mexico.

Trumps a piece of shit compared to based phillipino man.

hes funny and good soul.

Oy vey the state better protect me from my choices

Well I think drug laws are stupid.

But I like his attitude. You can't expect Cred Forums to hate him if he compares himself to Hitler.

just hoping I can go there again without being killed on he streets and getting called a drug addict after

He's a cool guy. 90%+ trust rating amongst the populace isn't anything to sniff at.

He's awesome. I hope he and Trump will be friends.

Imagine a white guy said that

there would be hell to pay.

Trump is a fraud. This man is the real thing.

I think he is doing the right thing, the people that hate him are the ones that are most evil and corrupt, being good isn't the same thing as being weak, he is a good soul

He sounds like that one drinking mate you have thats sick of it all, kind of prickish but if you know how to speak bluntly and assert yourself you'll gain his respect.

Portugal has had a very successful rehabilitation program for addicts. I can only really side on his "fire all drug lords into the sun" policy. Addicts need help.

He's actually already doing it.
There are a shitload of countries complaining about it right now.

Well on the good side that archipelago is overpopulated and probably needs some culling.

>100 kilos of meth a day

Holy christ.

He's just being edgy to try and make the Philippines relevant. Just forget about this 3rd world shithole and move on

I like that he doesn't value the lives of degenerates. In America we have too much sympathy for them, and that's why we're overrun by them.

Serious? I didn't know that.
Then he's pretty cool. I thought he was just some edgelord who said this to get on the news.

>t. 14 year old faggot that can only think in terms of edge

He's a brain dead monkey. Saying all this retarded tough-monkey shit won't go well for him, because he is a brain dead monkey.

I'm curious, is there any reaction from Israel or some jewish organisation? I'd love to see how them go batshit on this

Easy there bong, this statement is clearly only for publicity. No need to project your age onto me

>trying to clean up his country
>"lol what an edgelord"

clapman pls

He's just another typical third world dictator. History is filled with these violent dictators. Stop calling him the "Filipino Trump." He's no Trump.

If this were happening in the Middle East or Africa, America would be all over deposing of him as a dictator, genocider, and human rights violator. But its not, its happening in the Philippines. A country that doesn't have natural resources that America wants.

>35 / 6 / 27 / 1
>clean up his country
>genocide isn't edgy at all
FUCKING kill your self

>A country that doesn't have natural resources
Is vagina a natural resource?

/ 6 / 27 / 1

What are you trying to prove here? Also

>murder is bad
>so kill yourself

shut up you dumb potato nigger like the U.S. isn't going to have to have to prop up a revolution and have this stupid bastard executed on live TV in 10 years time, no one gets away with this shit outside of Africa.

>all the faggots freaking out about this
>when the country put him in for pretty much the express purpose of doing this

They're acting like he's an usurper or some shit, but this is quite literally what the people wanted him to do from the outset.

I don't know why those numbers happened. Also,
>He's right, so I'll just nitpick

Extremely based. He's not afraid of getting his hands dirty to pull his country out of a pit of shit and just doing what needs to be done, proof of a great leader

>i will kill all drug addicts like hitler killed jews
>so what if half my country is enslaved by banana barons who are stealing all the wealth of the country
>if i chimp out about the drugs people use to ease the pain of spending all day picking bananas in a toxic environment for no pay that should solve things
Sounds pretty edgy, d00d.

No, its disgusting brown vagina that smells like adobo and hot dogs.

Big fan.

Them fleek eyebrows tho

Granted the Philippines is a fucking mess, it makes sense for such a backlash when the gangs control so much.

He's a lunatic.

>pull his country out of a pit of shit
What bullshit. Do you know anything about the Philippines? Drug addicts aren't the problem, it is robber barons and slave owners who run half the country and are better armed than his army of monkeys. If he really was a tough monkey, instead of just a shit talker, why wouldn't he go after the people stealing all the wealth and enslaving his citizens? It is because he would not get paid if he tried to do that.

I know you will love him for being a hardass against degenerates and foreign meddling, but how the fuck can you honestly support extrajudicial killings en masse?

Just because he isn't magically solving ALL the country's problems doesn't mean he isn't based for solving at least one of them, dipshit

Notstralia pls.

Drugs are what fund these people