You have 15 seconds to say what you are actually physically doing to further your political beliefs

>you have 15 seconds to say what you are actually physically doing to further your political beliefs

Hard mode: Posting on Cred Forums and rigging internet polls doesn't count.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
sourceforge.net/projects/loic/
ccc.govt.nz/assets/Documents/The-Council/Mayor-Councillors/Elections/candidates2013/TUBBYHANSENM.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whites will be a minority in the US within 1 generation. And it's not looking better in any European countries.

Spics contribute nothing. Niggers contribute nothing. Diaperheads contribute nothing. Gooks used to, but have reverted.

Man will never leave this planet. Man will never colonize the stars. Civilization is ending before our very eyes and nobody seems to care. Why should I bother anymore?

Brainwashing my children on a daily basis

Well with that attitude nothing good will happen.

Today? Starting with not killing myself.
Tomorrow? Trying to find work in a flooded market.
Down the road? Working on some form of journalism to archive and help the alt-right gain a foothold in canada.

What? It's looking MUCH better in European countries. Most are above 90% white.

Even Sweden has an incredibly low percentage of minorities compared to the States.

Please don't kill your self.
Contact someone if you feel really bad.
Hope you get help.

But don't get complacent

I'm married to a white woman and we are going to have 2-4 children.

I'm redpilling my family.

I'm voting for trump and have donated to his campaign.

I own guns.

I'm voting third party because the American two party system is short-sighted and consistently results in shitty outcomes.

I encourage everyone to do the same in any political conversation I have.

I cancelled my health insurance because I believe Obama care is a shitty policy. I plan to enroll in a Christian health sharing program because I don't want to give tax money to support Obama care.

I'm minimizing my tax liability by donating to as much charity as is allowed, and cutting off social security. I'll instead use the money to invest in safe retirement options. Social security is crap.

Owning/Operating my own business to secure a future for my wife and our unborn child.

Employing three young white males while teaching them a trade and redpilling them about life, politics and what really matters.

Investing my hard earned money in online political movements that align with my interests and supporting their message within my social circle.

Trying to be an example that it's still possible to be successful under this system as a decent, hard-working human being.

I'm an activist in a far right group and I'll begin working for the Front National in the European Parliament next week. Good enough I guess.

Deleting evidence.

- H

regularly breaking laws that i dont believe in

I hand out anarchist literature outside of polling places during election seasons.

Ty brit user. Think I have enough to live for to not attempt it this time. Still, lost my job today and in alberta where you have 10000 people applying for 300 jobs at a job fair work is tight. Just gotta keep reminding myself I have to make a better future for me and my GF and that while this is a real setback it's not going to be the end of the line. Got an average of ~20 more years until my illness kicks in and gives me aggressive blood cancer so until then I'm gonna do my best to make a brighter future for the people that matter to me.

doing things is hard

let's go shitposting

I'm not a shill, but I do try to engage friends and family in politics.
Just a quick conversation here and there. Just to try to increase political awareness and interest.

I spoke with a friend the other day who I've thought is pretty intelligent. He then told me some news sources that he uses (not complaining that they are left-wing, just that they are poor quality journalism). I linked him to some quality news sources that provide a different viewpoint with journalistic merit.

I feel I've done my part politically recently (and obv voting and such)

Everyone dies user, sounds like you will be making the most of life before that happens, more than most people. Good luck. Stay strong.

Nothing.

It is my opinion, after listening to enough "political" retards on you tube that everyone wants something very similar to what every one else wants. They are literally arguing over semantics, like a huge difference will occur if any political agenda is fulfilled. The only exception is the liberal douches, but most of them are mentally ill attention seekers and can there fore be largely ignored.

You ask a free market advocate why he wants a free market and he will explain, usually, fairly competently what and why free markets work. Then when you explain the historical contexts behind why the free market has been more controlled in more recent years (due to exploitation of the very poor, like child labor and such) and they will say "yes those laws are a good thing". It's as if they like that part of society so identify as it, it's kinda weird. This is only one example, but everyone's idea of a prosperous future is pretty much the same, those who are not similar are blatantly obvious.

I got fired from Target and rearranged the letters in our arts and crafts section to pic related. Then I realized I was on store security and rushed back to change it. Forgive me, Cred Forums.

Reading a learning. Voting for a nationalist in the coming election.

Shitposting on Guardian article comment sections.

top kek

Can't make it out exactly, what does it say?

Wow, what a political power house you are.

I was joined Ukip in 2005 and voted for them in the election. I voted to leave the eu.
I will return to Europe soon. Rich.

I don't have any actual political beliefs, I just like shitposting on Cred Forums.

JEWS RVL YOV
Didn't have any "u"s, figured a Roman V would look cooler anyway.

>mfw I posted this in the Nederdraad, and all the clogwogs got butthurt about brexit

Totally worth it. Gave me a chuckle.

President and founder of a University club that tries to manipulate the opinions of libtards on campus, were growing everyday

>be me
>redpill friends, relatives, coworkers and business partners in small doses whenever i catch them alone
>they spread it on to others
its like a virus without a cure

Dropping subtle redpills on social media. Not enough for people to single me out, but hopefully enough to at least get someone thinking.

Converting my far-left, save-the-planet liberal girlfriend to full Nazism.

Vaginas are a hell of a drug, man

Served six years in the Navy running reactors so that our planes could blow up Muslims.
Participating in and helping organize community events that chase out the vagrants migrating to the Jefferson area from southern California.
Voting Republican because there's no significant Nationalist party.
Informing the police of every drug dealer and meth cookhouse that comes to my attention.
Helped save woodshop and welding classes at the local high school, have not yet been able to bring back gun safety and marksmanship classes.
My work brings me to eight houses per day on average, and my tool-bucket has a dozen political buttons attached to the bucket-bag which usually starts a conversation that I can carry on whilst fixing the customer's appliances.

Sounds good man.

Shame a thread with a lot of substance like this one gets little attention.

Last bump before I let it die

I regularly poison liberals.

If I could spot "blackpill" losers, I'd poison them too. You deserve to die choking on your own organ meat, not to breathe the same air as free men.

How?

Pushing all my Democrat friends to third party candidates, and discouraging them from voting.

>we are going to have 2-4 children.
lol

Voted in the primaries for Trump, persuaded a bunch of friends and family to vote for him, and will vote for him in the general of course.

That's how it goes when the slide is on.

I work a drinks stand. I have a camel pack which I keep antifreeze in. If I see someone with a shirt I don't like, I add an oz or two to their drink.

It'll seem like food poisoning or something in the short term, but a few dears down the line they'll have sclerosis.

What is a person to do if there is no one to conact? Furthermore, what will "talking" about it solve? "Talking" about my problems has never helped before.

I have been massivly depressed and felt hopeless, but if you wait long enough usually you can think of something worth living for. Sometimes the time frame between cutting my self and feeling okay can be a long time, but it happens.

learning ethereum

getting ready to mine z-cash

How do you identify liberals?

>believe in nihilism
>do nothing to slow down entropy
Checkmate.

I intent to infiltrate the science community. 1 year left.

I'm not in the electoral college
So nothing

>Go to alt-right meeting
>It's all neonazis who call everything they agree with Jewish

I wonder why I don't do anything

>>believe in nihilism
Ah to be 16 again.

Got involved in local politics.

Got 7 out of 9 elected last time.

They know who they owe, so they listen when I give advice.

>I'm not in the electoral college
>So nothing
even if you delude yourself into thinking that, you can still affect congress (unless gerrymandered) and senate
though you'll still be one vote among hundreds of thousands

This is your daily reminder that if you are not voting for Bernie in November, you are cancer and need to kill yourself. The world is no longer interested in right wing nonsense, and you can no longer hold us back from social and economic progress or keep the USA from becoming a global community friendly nation. The old ways are gone, and it is time to move into the future, a world without borders and races. A world of the United Earth Government and one race, the human race. Let go of your hate and cuckholdery, embrace the future and social progress. Stop the prejudice, let your heart feel the warmth of acceptance, and give part of what you have to your fellow man to improve the lives of others. How much do you need anyway? You should help those less fortunate, those struggling with drug addiction, social oppression, and those without the privilege you were born with. Do what you know in your heart to be the right thing, vote for Bernie and save our species.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Thanks for Correcting The Record

Fuck off nigger

Well said.

I draw chalk Pepes on the sidewalks at local colleges.

>Hispanics may be any race

So how many of them are actually White Hispanics?

>be me
>work for government
>sponge tax dollars, eventually bankrupting the government while returning zero value to the taxpayer
Just another day in the federal public service.

I just don't feel there is anything for me personally to live for. I'm broke, jobless for a while now with no "prospects." I've been stuck in a rural area for a few years so if I stay here there's not much to do except MAYBE find work online, any family I have is too busy with their own shit and don't care anyway, I more or less quit talking to my friends before I even started coming here because years ago I figured they were a bad influence even back then. Basically I'm one level above rock-bottom. The only way to improve is to become homeless and start looking for work elsewhere. It's going to get worse before it gets better, and it might not ever get better. It just sucks, some people really do get a shit start in life. Sometimes I just want to turn it off.

Convincing my son to go trans

Talking about it with my coworkers

Getting converts

Doing the emperors work

I work for the government and have a budget of about £2 billion a year to try and spend as effectively as possible. I'm also directly responsible for initiating several legal changes that I believe are in the best interest of this country.

Absolutely nothing.

Nothing.

It's kinda hard to do anything when you're surrounded by muslims who will kill you and your family if you were found out.

Went to visit my federal member at her office yesterday. Was there for about an hour, discussing policy I was concerned with. While she's not from the party I support, if she can remove opposition of certain policies that I want implemented then the Feds should be able to implement them.

I just voted for BREXIT a few months ago and I will vote for Trump in November.

I'm convincing people in blue states to vote Johnson

I am posting on Cred Forums and rigging internet polls.

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT

I voted in my local elections. The two leading candidates for mayor are both worthless lefties so instead I voted Tubby Hansen, who is an ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Literal madman from a grander age.

BREXIT and TRUMP....

Dude, you really are blessed

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N
Lot's of people I know are voting for him. Will be fucking hilarious if he actually gets it.

I redpill everyone I work with
Today I got one guy to admit the only way to save the world is to cleanse it of non whites
And he's a fucking normie by all means

Ah to grow old, piss away your life under florescent tubes and attempt to find meaning again so you don't just finally kill yourself.

i joined my local political party and will try to help them as best i can in the coming elections.

Literally nothing since I voted out. There is no party I want to vote for here so it's hard to get passionate about doing anything. No idea where my vote is even going next general

Wait so his actual Christian name is Tubby?

Na it's Michael. He just goes by Tubby.

The fucking madman. Please be real.

>my truck has been sabotaged again
What the fug?

sourceforge.net/projects/loic/

Dropping subtle red pills in my media job

He is 100% real. See , it's my legitimate voting paper.
this is from the council website.
>ccc.govt.nz/assets/Documents/The-Council/Mayor-Councillors/Elections/candidates2013/TUBBYHANSENM.pdf

The (((media))) have labelled him as paranoid and schizo. He doesn't receive any air time but he runs every year. Local Reddit also attacks him.

Learning hacking to be a hacktivist.

>Helped create party program for a new right wing party
>Gathered support for the party so we now can be in the next election

and then all the common stuff: Redpilling the normies and such.

It isn't hard. They advertise.

>Whites will be a minority in the US within 1 generation. And it's not looking better in any European countries.

what are you on about burger? Denmark is 96% white and 90% ethnic danish. We are WAY better off than the US in this department.

Whites WILL be a minority in the US in 2040 and there is nothing short of genocide that can stop this. You already passed the threshold.

Voting for nationalist political parties and trying to 'redpill' normies whenever possible

Postin' memes.

The children already are.

I'm starting a conservative newspaper and publishing company deep in the heart of liberalism and leftist control.