Dutch media network (called PowNed) stages street fights in neighborhoods to pass new laws...

Dutch media network (called PowNed) stages street fights in neighborhoods to pass new laws. We don't know what laws will be passed, but these punks (actors) are all over the news. Nothing really happens but they dramatize everything to pass these new laws. Look it up anons and spread the word.

Man in pic is called Ismael Ilgun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drpE_32Ie7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump 4 interest

What makes you believe he's a paid stooge? And what benefit can he have, he and all his immigrant friends, if new laws AGAINST them are passed?

Like mate at least come with some source or fact to support your claim. These guys have been all over poll with their shtty videos, TV appearance and attacks on people.

"Nothing really happens", except what you see in the videos. The illegal weapons, fights with cops, fights with locals, intimidation of municipal workers etc

youtube.com/watch?v=drpE_32Ie7s

Kanker op Martin ga niet je eigen video als source en bewijs opgooien hier.

He is talking bullshit, watch the video i assure you it makes no difference if the text is in Dutch or not because it makes no sense anyway.

OP is high on drugs and doesn't know what hes saying. Nothing is acted.

sage

Krijg nou de tering. Je bent zeker helemaal wapper...

Wow all namecalling, no arguments on why it wasn't staged

It's all real guys believe us please

Looks more like a filmset than a ''dangerous neighborhood''

Compare this to a black violent neighborhood, would you be able to film like that?

>dook dook ze zijn zijk verdewoodeverdejiiken nootnootnoot

Okay it was fake, but if we can create fake shit and use it to get those muslims out of our countries I say let's do it.

What's wrong OP you scared we finally gonna kick you back to turkey?

>Ismael Ilgun
What a strange Dutch name....

>no arguments on why it wasn't staged
The burden of proof is on you, and you go out making outrageous claims with a unclear video.

With retarded unclear motives for the people involved.
The cops were paid to act in this?
The Moroccan youth were paid to act in this?

Kut Martin flikker lekker op met je gezeik.

Ja Martin. Kanker fiets toch op met je gejank. Ben je wous of zo?

who knows who got paid,

they probably were not paid and willing to do it for free, as you can see they are hugging and taking selfies before the ''fight''

I don't know about the police, but they did take an awful long time arresting some young punk

the morocs/turks whatever they are were clearly instructed to act, that is obvious from the video

also watch the original PowNed video and compare it to this one to see the big contrast

at least you admit it

all I wanted

but these other schmucks are still in denial and believe everything they see on the telly

Flikker op Martin. Jij denkt zeker ook dat het koningshuis pedofielen beschermt en er fluoride in het drinkwater zit om ons te hersenspoelen.

Yeah the Morocs/turks acted like that so they can have laws pushed against them and have everyone hate their kind even more.

The selfies shit doesnt prove shit either because its part of the powned reporter to not care and to not get intimidated by them.

so you think it is real, go check out these neighborhoods yourself

all I'm pointing out is that this was staged and blown out of proportion whatever was going on

now if we see some new laws related to this, then it is confirmed

I dont need to check these neighborhoods myself, various media outlets have done that for me.
Hell they filmed it themselves.

You have seen the interviews at Pauw after they were there, the woman who worked at the centre saying the stuff at the centre was vandalized and stolen people were threatened with firearms.

Everything you see on their videos is just the tip of the iceberg.

yes MSM covered it for you, exactly my point

you buy into it, but won't see the reality of it (i.e. just another neighborhood, no different from those in rotterdam)

No everything you see on the videos is everything there is: nothing