Green Day change lyrics to 'Holiday' to slam 'white supremacist' Donald Trump

>Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong attacked Donald Trump at a recent gig, launching a rant against the Republican candidate and slamming him as a 'white supremacist'.

>The band's 'Revolution Radio' tour rolled into New Jersey's Starland Ballroom on Wednesday 28 September when he took a pop at who he sarcastically called 'New York's finest' during the hit single from 'American Idiot'.

>"You guys b
een watching the news lately?," he asked the crowd. "What do you think of our candidates for the presidency of the United States of America? What do you think of 'New York's finest,' Mr. Donald Trump?"

>He continued: "No racism, no racism, no racism in this fucking room, I'll tell you that right now. There is no white supremacy in this fucking room right now. We are coming together, tonight here in New Jersey, to call bullshit on all the fucking politicians."

>He then changed the track's lyrics from "Pulverize the Eiffel Tower" to "Pulverize the Trump Towers."

nme.com/news/green-day/96785

TRUMP BTFO
R
U
M
P

B
T
F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_7Fhxumwt4
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
youtube.com/watch?v=pGewwjlRtsw
youtube.com/watch?v=g9zogQOmQVM
metro.co.uk/2016/09/19/green-day-forced-to-postpone-and-cancel-tour-dates-due-to-debilitating-viral-infection-6138044/
youtube.com/watch?v=i8dh9gDzmz8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZB6_wVS1i9w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aNqjWaEGM2c
youtube.com/watch?v=w5n-HMo6sjw
youtu.be/eyTuxuBjt6E?t=1m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=ICQgh3la0Hs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

green day are still about?

I thought he died.

These fucking idiots suck anyway.

>green day
>2016

kek, shame.

I didn't know those fags were still playing. And that shit eating fag isn't punk which is dead by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_7Fhxumwt4

who?

Remember when Green Day was relevant? Me neither.

Faggots still listen to Green Day?? Aren't they a bit old for this schtick?

>be over 40 years old
>produce music that only middle schoolers give a shit about

>literally destroys the entire meter of that verse

I doubt it...not 100% though.

Who cares? They are in their 40s and 50s and still wear eyeliner and shop at Hot Topic. They never learned anything beyond power chords. Green Day was even poppier than Blink 182 and that's really saying something. Only girls listen to them at all.

They don't even have real fans. Their most popular song is constantly mistitled.

but that totally fucks up the rhythm of the verse. it's shit.

>Green Day
>'Revolution Radio'
Cringe overdrive, engage
Sage

Billy Joe is bisexual and claims it is 'beautiful'. Opinion discarded.

>Tfw you name your band after the act of smoking weed for an entire day and expect people to take your bullshit seriously

Billy Joe is truly a bastion of wisdom in an age of morons. Preach it.

Really made me think

Do people really even attend their shows anymore?

So is Fred Durst, and many others. Approaching age 50 and still making the same old shit. It's pitiful.

I get all my political opinions from drug addicts *cries

Categories:
American people of Spanish descent
Bisexual male actors
Bisexual men
Bisexual musicians
Bisexual writers
LGBT male actors
LGBT musicians from the United States
LGBT people from California
LGBT producers
LGBT singers
LGBT songwriters

Amanda produced and distributed her own zine and was an iron-willed feminist, which enthralled Armstrong.[39]

Armstrong has identified himself as bisexual, saying in a 1995 interview with The Advocate, "I think I've always been bisexual. I mean, it's something that I've always been interested in. I think people are born bisexual, and it's just that our parents and society kind of veer us off into this feeling of 'Oh, I can't.' They say it's taboo. It's ingrained in our heads that it's bad, when it's not bad at all. It's a very beautiful thing."[43] In a later interview for Out magazine's April 2010 issue, Armstrong stated: "There were a lot of people who didn't accept it, who were homophobic." Armstrong continued, saying, "The fact that it's an issue is kind of phobic within itself. At some point, you gotta think, this should be something that's just accepted." Armstrong added: "I don't really classify myself as anything. And when it comes to sex, there are parts of me that are very shy and conservative."[44] In February 2014, Armstrong again discussed his bisexuality in a Rolling Stone article about Dookie, a record which Armstrong described as "touch[ing] on bisexuality a lot."[42] Armstrong discussed the song "Coming Clean" stating, "It was a song about questioning myself. There are these other feelings you may have about the same sex, the opposite sex, especially being in Berkeley and San Francisco then. People are acting out what they're feeling: gay, bisexual, transgender, whatever. And that opens up something in society that becomes more acceptable. Now we have gay marriage becoming recognized... I think it's a process of discovery. I was willing to try anything." [42]

Green Day have been completely irrelevant since their album Nimrod.

Billie Joe Armstrong is a disgusting homosexual degenerate pedophile sodomite. He can go to hell for all I care, fucking fag.

Armstrong supported Barack Obama during the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections.[45][46] In the 2016 presidential election, Armstrong supported Bernie Sanders.[47]

On September 23, 2012, two days following the incident at the iHeartRadio Music Festival, Green Day announced that Armstrong was seeking treatment for an unspecified substance abuse problem.[54][55] As a result, scheduled appearances on Jimmy Kimmel Live and The Ellen DeGeneres Show were canceled.[56] According to Claudia Suarez Wright, Tre Cool's ex-wife and the mother of Armstrong's godson, Armstrong had been drinking heavily in Las Vegas prior to the iHeartMusic Festival, following approximately one year of sobriety.[57][58] Armstrong gave an interview to Rolling Stone in March 2013 in which he admitted, "I've been trying to get sober since 1997, right around Nimrod".[59] Armstrong discussed how during the 21st Century Breakdown tour in 2009–2010, "There were meltdowns on that tour that were huge".[60] Armstrong detailed his addiction and in particular how it had escalated in the months prior to the release of the Trilogy albums and the performance at iHeart stating that during the summer while touring in Europe, "I was at my pill-taking height at that time, medicating the shit out of myself".[59] Armstrong gave details of a gig at Irving Plaza in New York just over a week before the iHeart incident he "Threw back four or five beers before we went on and probably had four or five when we played. Then I drank my body weight in alcohol after that. I ended up hungover on the West Side Highway, laying in a little park."[59] Green Day subsequently canceled all remaining concert dates for 2012 and early 2013 as Armstrong continued dealing with his personal problems.[61] In late December, the band announced they would return to touring at the end of March.[62] Armstrong later admitted that the substances he had been abusing were alcohol and prescription pills for anxiety and insomnia.[63]

>All these worthless degenerates are going to overdose on drugs soon after Trump wins

gonna be sweet

HMMMM RLY MAEK U THINK HUH

I AM NOW A NIHILIST

>those middle schoolers are voting in this years election
why else do you fags think (((they))) use these washed up celebrates from yesteryear? hmm? so many of these dumb faggots from our time are being paid into talking shit about someone who wont even effect them.
(it's been happening for decades though, each generation has their idols and shitty beliefs they hold onto for dear life because they are told and persuaded with shitty and non existent incentives)

>call bullshit on all politicians
>attacks Donald trump

You're mad because Fred Durst could fuck you up.

Who?

Fuck, it's end of september already. No wonder they woke up.

>implying people outside of middle school give a shit about what he says

>Get a bunch of steam and write a couple albums of songs bitching about how evil and nasty Bush is.
>Literally go silent when Obama is elected even though similar shit goes down.
>Trump is could win.
>REV UP THOSE SONGS BOYS
It wouldn't even matter if it were Cruz or Yeb! they'd still be doing this. They're the softest 'rebellious' band out there and they know it.

good post

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S PILL ROLLING CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

I thought they ended in, like, 2004 or something

what a cool dude/.
now i'm gonna vote for hillary

>Giving a shit about Faux Punk
Punks died once they got co-opted by faggot San Fagcisco marxists like Jello who were afraid of offending liberals. There's a reason Fear is still respected and nobody gives a fuck about DK or Rollins.
youtube.com/watch?v=pGewwjlRtsw

>Fred Durst
>could fuck up every German cuck existing

believe/10

What do you expect from a guy that only play 4 chords?

This cuck literaly has 3inch dick

>washed up long forgotten left-leaning "celebrities" trying to become relevant again by bandwagoning
What's new?

He wrote a song about himself

Lel

Dang, I used to like green day when I was a kid. Guess they are fags, ignorance is bliss.

white people are so cucked

>unless you are for open borders and genocide then you are racist

>"Pulverize the Trump Towers"
Reported to the FBI for terroristic threats

>t. Roadie

It's a little late to try and be Bad Religion, Billy Jo Eyeliner.

> cocksucking faggot edgelord trying to appeal to angsty teen twinks
> look at me! i'm so anti-establisment
> endorses the establishment candidate
> anti-racist!!
> what a courageous stance, denouncing the last group on earth that doesnt have "triggering" privileges

greenday sucks, has always sucked and will suck forever more.

they climbed on top of the aids raddled ass of Punk and desperately tried to fuck it to death

>tfw I actually went to a green day concert when I was a teenager

Tbh it's hard to be punk over 30.

Are these guys like in their 50s?

Grow the fuck up.

Tell me they are at least married and have kids or something.

Is this that fag in his 40s who pretends he's still hip with a generation of 14 year olds who have long since grown up.?

Not yet, lol.

and rich

>Pulverize the Trump Towers who criticize your government

Doesn't that completely go against the rest of the song?

>So is Fred Durst, and many others. Approaching age 50 and still making the same old shit. It's pitiful.
I have to say though from all these american rock bands : Red Hot Chilli Peppers are still going and some of the best

>pulverise the trump towers,who criticise your government!
Good job fuckwit,you played yourself.
Also,Revolution Radio can't hold a candle to Brain Stew or Basket Case.

FACT
Billy Joe Armstrong is the oldest recorded 14 year old

When I was 13 and American Idiot owned my life I dreamed of meeting my favorite band. And now my once-hero is calling me a fascist!

jesus christ this old man sounds like a 13 y/o tumblr girl, so cringeworthy

youtube.com/watch?v=g9zogQOmQVM

Wtf I always hated those queers

Grass is always greener faggot
Most people you idolize hate you, it's a shitty fact

yeah my 58 year old mum listens to them
>so punk

You're still a faggot for ever liking them.
Even when I first heard them at a similar age (when I started appreciating rock) I didn't like them because of Billie Boy's faggoty vocals.

no one cares
the relevance of this band expired long, long ago
also the singer is a known drug addict

>50 year old thinks he is still a kid

The act got old int he late 90's

Green day turned to shit when they went all political. Literally a poor man's rage against the machine. Funny thing g is, Clinton represents the very machine they have been raging against for so long now.

>Boring corporate punks are now boring has-been corporate punks who want you to vote for Hillary
Has there ever been a better example of modern Leftist "opposition?"

i can't wait to see the news article stating he has relapsed and is a fucking drunk again. He was in philly last night and I heard he was doing the same thing

I am old enough to remember green day when they came out and they always sucked i didn't know they were still around.

Who the fuck even listened to those faggots. Now if someone from Linkin park talked shit about trump then I'll care, but at the moment I don't care about the opinions about some edgy fags who wear mascara

>green day
>relevant
>giving a pathetic manlet manchild that wears eye liner and who makes music for young teens any credit for anything
OP no

Oh no Billy's back on the sauce

metro.co.uk/2016/09/19/green-day-forced-to-postpone-and-cancel-tour-dates-due-to-debilitating-viral-infection-6138044/

wtf I hate Green Day now.
But for real, Billie Joe is an idiot that doesn't have an inkling of an idea of what's at stake.
Their last good album was American Idiot and everything after that has been mediocre to crap.
Fuck 'em, I hope they cry into their bottle when Trump wins.

The Trump Curse predicts their new album will flop horribly.

I know. It's just how teenagers cope with things they have no control over. Even people with perfect lies need coping mechanisms.

I wonder what Ja Rule has to say about Trump.

it really hurts ): i loved green day, still do, but im losing respect for BJA

the last album flopped

>white supremacist

No one but liberal arts students buys this shit anymore.

It is becoming so refreshing to see this shit die out. Fuck, go to Vice or Slate and read the comments. Everyone and real college students are taking a gigantic shit all over their retarded articles. Even if Trump loses, the man has done a great service for America.

Armstrong has identified himself as bisexual

>still playing middleschoolscore far after they're old and wash up and no one care about them anymore
pretty cringe

Fuck Green Day. I still listen to a lot of old punk like Stiff Little Fingers, X-Ray Spex, and even Op Ivy/Rancid and Bad Religion. Most of those songs had a point to make. The skate-punk garbage of the 90s gave way to emo-punk sugarshit that plays on punk themes but is just repackaged pop music for kiddies not edgy enough for metal.

is that Frodo?

But worse.

Fuck! I really wanted to vote for Trump, but now I can't because a fag in make up that yodels for drugs and attention made fun of him.

Their new album is inarguably shit. It debuted on the radio and noone cares so now they are trying to stay relevant to push record sales.

It's amusing that they think they are fighting against the system, when they are the establishment. What fucking revolution?

>their new album
Thats an odd way of saying every album since American Idiot. Outise of infomercials gor the one after it, I didn't see or hear shit from them for years.

>linkin park
>relevant in any way except as a reminder that the words "feel" and "real" still rhyme

kek

>Why would anyone want to be a Democrat?

I remember when these faggots came out. They sucked then too.

and like all libcucks, they have to say fuck every 5 words or so

This. Kek has something in store for him I am sure

>Don't want to be an american idiot
>is

>There's is NO WHITE SUPREMACY in this room!
>the only black guy in the whole arena is probably a security guard or selling t-shirts or something

They were pretty big during the 90s(Dookie was their best album they made). They went downhill since the American Idiot album. 21st Century Breakdown album wansn't good either.

>height 5'7" kek

I can never take this manlet seriously

correction: have lost all respect for BJA.

No one has really like them since the early 90s. That's when they were Green Day. Anytime people mentioned they listen to Green Day in the 00s. They would say Old Green Day referring to 90s Green Day. Same thing for Metallica. Everyone hated their newer stuff, so only said Older Metallica is what they listened to

>you will never listen to Dookie for the first time again

WHY CANT THEY RELEASE GOOD SHIT WHY DO POLITICS RUIN EVRYTHING

Bullish Joan Armsling is an irreverent chubby edgy 'fuk da government mang' prick. No one should care about his teenage girl-Esque opinion.

>"punks"

>giving a shit how others judge your musical tastes

You don't have to apologize or qualify why you listen to shitty bands. Who fuckin cares?

I hear RATM is making a comeback too

I'm still waiting for Tool new album whenever that James faggot stop pissing over his fans

Haha! B T F O!

Absolutely SLAMMED!!!!

Beautiful

This dude sucks other men off, nobody cares what he thinks.

They've been making radio friendly pop-rock ballads for the past 20 years.

I'm just saying they were non shit at one point

But this guy was listening to them when they went to shit, and thought they were just great

Damn CTR shills have got me correcting my own records

Mandela effect

This faggot. Attacking trump on racism when Hillary is an actual racist and globalist. Fucking greenday. Stay igo rant dipshits.

Green Day is a gay man's Jawbreaker.

Offspring and Marylin Manson are still here too.

>Guess they are fags
Billy Joe Armstrong is a literal peepee sucker.

The fuck? They made a new album after 21st Century Breakdown? 21CB and American Idtiot were such terrible albums.

rancid: and out come the wolves .... is one of the best punk albums ever made

Wait I thought he died from drug overdose a few years back.

Isn't their lead singer a faggot who takes it in the pooper?

The Offspring are too fucking redpilled and too crazy on doing great music.

Limp Bizkit still there kicking ass

kek

>It's society making us straight, we are all bi... N-not the gays though, they are born that way and only bigots get them to act more straight.

>green day
>Irrelevant corporate """""punks""""" that made shitty music only trendy goth teenagers liked
Wow so btfo

At least they are still better than modern Green Day. I still listen to their songs to these days.

with the oven i'll share this lonely jew

The rebellious anti-war hippie band supports Hillary?

Do they know that Hillary and Obama are responsible for Libya, the failed Syria regime change (which led to the rise of ISIS) and that voting Hillary means voting for escalation with russia?

Green Day likes war now?

Who?

Isn't this the guy that wants to be a minority

Wasn't Green Day that Jew band that made that shitty slow song in the 90s that everyone played at proms and graduation events in the late 90s and early 2000s?

>Green Day
How the fuck are these retards still around?

I'm sure 90% of Cred Forums listened to Linkin park when they were young teens. They made a hella bigger impact than these queer ass fucks. Its a proven fact Billie Joe loves to take it up the ass

I didn't realize that THE MAN posted here? Whats it like having an entire island?

>I am a punk that's why I believe in the literally establishment woman hillary clinton

>44 year old emo kid

Slipknot are redpilled, Corey is a #TrumpChump

But Manson is like 50 and still trying to be edgy, it's just cringe now.
Dont get me wrong I like Mechanical Animals, but the idea of a 50 year old acting like that is just sad.

Manson has some ok views though, like saying people should have listened to Eric and Dylan before Columbine, when everyone was just blaming guns.

yep.

Everyone makes fun of them, but I guarantee you they were all into them before.

youtube.com/watch?v=i8dh9gDzmz8

This?

they really want Trump in power, for 8 years their album sales have been shit.

>bad religion
jawbreaker or bust

I still don't understand how these ass clowns made it into the rock and roll hall of fame.

Wow, he talked shit about Donald Trump and called him a racist? How brave and punk rock of him! All the cool kids are doing it!

>a man who dresses like my 17 year-old little sister slammed Trump
How will Dolan ever recuperate? I am presently Hill in the brain.

that was neil armstrong

no, racism. Wholesale slaughter is ok.

It's easy to be anti-racist when you don't have to actually deal with niggers.

Why do people just assume hillary isn't a racist?

Why the fuck do musicians and celebrities have to push their political views down our throats? It does nothing but piss off their fan base. Just do your fucking job as an entertainer.

exactly this, literally the only truly "punk" groups would be oioi bands or some weird /r9k/ anti-normie core
youtube.com/watch?v=ZB6_wVS1i9w

Slipknot sucks, they were great before Corey's brother died.

This actually makes sense, throwing in washed up figures from the 90's that appeal to the 20 somethings by pure nostalgia. I'm 28 and remember how popular Green Day was.

Really?
I only ever hear about negative Trump celebs.
If Trump wins Eldritch is making a new Sisters album. He's a fag, but the music is good so it's worth checking out.

Thanks, Poland

Corey sucked my dick once backstage, he said cum helped lubricate his vocal chords

Someone post this to his Twitter, and be like, "Dude! I used to think you were just a Pop-music faggot, but now I realize you're actually woke as fuck!"

It seems like all of LP fans were weebs too. They made a really good music video in anime style. I only liked their first three albums. Everything after is trash.

>this guy killed himself on stage

More like this.

This is why I cant enjoy mororhead. I didnt like Lemmy's voice either, but the rest was solid, but the preaching, fuck me.

>green day
I stopped caring about them since 21st century.
Its kinda sad to see these guys still running around. There only success was some songs they wrote for fun back in their high school days. I wonder how sad their lives must be for them to want to continue making music when they fail at it.

I'm glad Eddie Vedder managed to stay cool.

There's really no change in the heart that sung Jeremy and decades later Just Breathe.

>rock stars are shilling for the establishment and enforcing political correctness

when did this start to happen?

Time of your life. I forgot the name its been so long since I heard that trash.

:) i really really like this post

I'm not a fan of their new stuff. I loved the stadium arcadium duel album.

because he is iowan and we are smart here

why do you think the iowa test of basic skills is the standard test in middle school.. first computer inveted here at iowa state univ. helped create first nuclear bomb produce most food for the whole country and john wayne was from here

>rage against the machine

Yeah I can't wait for another new album full of leftist bumper sticker slogans repeated ad nauseum over shitty guitar playing.

>featuring the new hit single Fuck Nazi Frogs

>yet another libcuck celebrity tossed onto the trash heap
It's piling up, bros, where are we gonna put them all?

Eddie Vedder is super liberal. I'm sure he's Mentally Hill.

fuckin witnessed

Kek thats what they think they are doing. In reality teenagers are told this stuff is cool. Like any good teenager they are going to do the opposite of what their teachers and parents think is cool.
I'm telling you right now, expect 20-25 year old right wing death squads in 10 years.

I believe you.

Truth.

Because Buzzfeed and Facebook didn't tell them she's a racist, so she can't be.

Yeah, their wives' sons.

Rage is useless too. Prophets of Rage are useless Hillary supporters too. You know damn well when a band hates Bernie and Trump they are just a puppet band shilling for Hill, paid for by the Clinton Foundation.

RHCP have always been shit. I don't understand their popularity. The kind of music they make, it just doesn't work when your old. Nobody wants to listen to a 50 year old crying about his girlfriend or having fun at a party 30 years ago.

Did Bill Burr actually beat the shit out of Billy Joel.

In the oven?

So did I, doesnt mean anything

>tfw my dad introduced me to Linkin Park

Is there any Punk Rock/Metal band still ongoing and redpilled as fuck today?

Straya with the bantz

Who cares? They were talentless hacks anyways. Even The Pillows are more relevant and talented than they ever were or will be

By whom is this quote actually?

Always, no matter what, kill your heroes.

i bet there wasnt a single black person at that green day concert t b h f a m

I forgot to post link thanks for reminding me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aNqjWaEGM2c

Always been like this.

>I walk this empty street
>On the boulevard of broken memes.

>the kid who pretends to hate linkin park but secretly listens to them.

Green Day never were punk even back when they were young. Total posers.

'punk'

What a retard.

>50
>4'
>wears eyeliner

ok bud

Link park with hybrid theory and meteora were awesome. Then chesters voice died and they started to make shit songs for transformers.

Bullshit they were always cancer. And the only people I knew who listened to them were dyed haired, fat, neurotic women.

Kek linkin park was popular during the days of Pokemon and really fucking good anime. There was a ton of overlap, and linkin park embraced that sector of their fanbase, and that was when you were still considered a fag for liking animu(I mean it's a lot less looked down upon, but animufags still get tons of shit for it). Linkin park has a place in a lot of people's hearts coming up in the early 00's.

Round 2

Isn't smashing pumpkins lead also pro-trump? I can't remember, I know hes anti-obama/hillary.

Yep Big Tunes Billy is anti-Hillary/Obama

Never ever like green day or the people listenning to this garbage

>always loved 90's punk
>people always used to shit on the vandals because Escalante wasn't a libcuck

youtube.com/watch?v=w5n-HMo6sjw

They were always faggots but I still listened to them. I also listening to shitty rap as well.

jello posting... he is queer right?

>checked
I think he's just anti-globalist/establishment. He is helping fund infowars and is really good friends with Alex jones, tho. Dude was redpilled from reading 1984 and animal farm when he was growing up in Chicago. Can you believe that, at one point, middle schools were actually redpilling kids? Now we gotta read how to kill a mockingbird and talk about the implicit racism rather than the actual context and plot

no he didnt

they cut his last show short and then he od sometime that night

my nigga

Escalante is based AF

>becoming red pilled from 1984 and animal farm

jello is the biggest democratic establishment cuck out.

i wish trump was a """white supremicstist""""

psychic jews from sweden trying to steal your minds elation

he said he didn't like to spit it out and the reason was it helped him sing better

Literally their best song, along with Welcome to Paradise. Dookie and maaaaaybe American Idiot were their only good albums.

That's Tomata du Plenty from the Screamers...

youtu.be/eyTuxuBjt6E?t=1m15s

Never thought of it that way....praise kek!

dude grew up in the 70's/80's in Chicago. They all but burned anything that even showed a little contempt for leftist propaganda. It's not like today where you have instant access to all sorts of ideologies.

>Green Day
who?

How much cum Corey swallows, does he taste his own cum after ejaculation.

>5'7"
Lmao. No wonder he's an angry little cuck libshit.

>tfw

well he did warn me not to cum on his face because he didn't want to be eyeless

Add him to the list. We shall see what fate befalls him.

>reifag
The man has great taste

lel

yea thats why I criticized that fag for his reaction gif

punk is suppose to be about exposing hypocricy and life stories I guess. it can be anything but dead k3nnedies were a joke in my opinion and there most famous song is poppy as fuck.. so whatever

This is your daily reminder that if you are not voting for Bernie in November, you are cancer and need to kill yourself. The world is no longer interested in right wing nonsense, and you can no longer hold us back from social and economic progress or keep the USA from becoming a global community friendly nation. The old ways are gone, and it is time to move into the future, a world without borders and races. A world of the United Earth Government and one race, the human race. Let go of your hate and cuckholdery, embrace the future and social progress. Stop the prejudice, let your heart feel the warmth of acceptance, and give part of what you have to your fellow man to improve the lives of others. How much do you need anyway? You should help those less fortunate, those struggling with drug addiction, social oppression, and those without the privilege you were born with. Do what you know in your heart to be the right thing, vote for Bernie and save our species.

>green day
Shit band, never liked their songs especially that song about waking up after September.

Did you technically blind him before you came onto his face. How much head and dick Corey take in every night after his concerts.

Fuck off kraut. You may have liked jihadist rap when you were younger, but some of us had real taste in music.

the government definitely knows how to invest your money, so much evidence.

I'm sure once the government takes 90% of Elon Musk's money, they will just turn around and reinvest ALL of it directly back into space travel technology. And Musk will be so energized by his contribution that he will work twice as hard to produce even more funds for the government.

Low energy. Absolute scumbag.

But I'm kinda of glad we don't have people like this representing us. The left is a real freak show right now.

This. It's hard to be a rich, aging corporate slut and claim you're still "punk"

no i didn't cum in his face because I knew he had Marlon Brando's eyes and his next show was in California an he wouldn't be able to see it if I did

yet all these stars live in countries controlled by white people...

they're white supremacists themselves.

>Green Day
Literally can't name a single song of theirs

is it true that Finnish people have vestigial fins?

Yes. It is what makes us so efficient at killing commies.

Anyone here listens to Anti-Flag?
They're full blown commies but I still like their music

Some of the early screaming that I used to listen to kind of grates on me now, but I still enjoy listening to them now and again. Last year I bought Hunting Party, which was absolute shit. I don't even know what the fuck they were doing with it, it was some kind of aspergers garage band bullshit.

Really harshed my mellow.

makes sense since the chinaman loves fin soup

>be punk
>support the most mainstream globalist elitist corporatist sleazy politician who is only has a career based solely on her last name

seriously?

screenshot it, it's all yours my friend

>DO YOU HAVE THE TIME
>TO LISTEN TO ME WHINE

>manlet who never grew up

>millionaire corporate sell out 'punk rocker' with literally no connection to real life

>can't even alter his lyrics to match the syllables

OP is cancer.

they are so feminine

Nimrod was their last decent album. Since then they have been irrelevant.

>Green Day

fucking who?

>chainsaw chainsaw chainsaw chainsaw chainsaw

he could rip someone's head off with his edge alone

kek

Remember when Green Day was all about being anti-establishment

>Green Day hates Trump
>So does the rest of the establishment.

My how the times have changed.

new fan here, i love the vandals

green day and relevance are mutually exclusive

Eurobarge was the funniest shit, just about how Euro tourists are fuck faces and need to go back

they're not even punk so who cares
can't believe I'm even talking about Green Day in 2016

American Idiot gave them a new generation of fans while abandoning their former fans in the process.

RHCP is wasted talent. If you listen to anything including members of the band or solo projects by single members of the band they are god tier amazing.

It's when all of them are together that they suck, I blame the only untalented member of the group, the vocalist.

What's worse -- "Punk" was given its name because it was meant to be offensive.

And now they scream that OTHER people offend them with their feelings!

Anthony Kiedas is awesome so fuck you

Now this is real punk. youtube.com/watch?v=ICQgh3la0Hs

faggots

I try to tell myself this is all confirmation bias and these people don't exist in large numbers.

Nope, he poor range and singing style hold back the other members from what they're capable of.

Explore Fleas solo and supergroup stuff or Klinghoffer's heroin albums to really understand how much Kiedas stunts their potential.

is this a jest

i'll check that shit out

Sounds like a cry for attention

>Green Day
That's a blast form the past!

>implying there were people at all

Hating donald trump is edgy now...

wtf is wrong with this country

more like a cry for possible attempted suicide

Short and old. Poor Billy Ray.

Do you have the time
To listen to me whine
About Donald and Nazis
And Pepe?
I am one of those
limp wristed faggot fools
Who laughs at you from
my ivory tower

Sometimes I suck a nigger's cock
Shit makes me hard as a rock
At least I'm getting laid
But I think I might have AIDS
Am I just a fat tool?
Am I just queer?

I went to a shill
He said to vote for Hill
He says that it sucks
That I'm a fucking white male
I'm the kind of punk
Who fills himself with spunk
While selling out to the
establishment, yeah

Sometimes I get triggered so bad
All that hate speech makes me sad
It's time for whites to go
My (((agent))) told me so
Am I just a useful
idiot?

Grasping soem fat pole
So I better hold on

Sometimes I put on my cock cage
I heard that shit was all the rage
Then I watch my wife fuck
I think I'm a dumb cuck
Am I just a democrat?
Am I just fucked?

I don't know how often you hear about any of them, but I haven't heard anything in years.

Greg Gutfeld on The Five said he didn't like RHCP. Flea was actually cool about it and said it's his right to say that.

shame I used to like them

why does every celebrity have to be a fucking leftist now?

i never liked them

Do you have the time
to listen for a while?

a guy whos spent his entire life smoking pot is anti trump

go figure..

Didn't this asshole get busted driving his fucking BMW around wasted drunk?

They were always like this, you just never realized back then.

The only celeb worth listening to was Bobby Fischer

Because if you're not you won't get any work

Punk always sucked anyway, and was a product of soviet subversion to boot.

I think we only think American Idiot is good because it came out when we were 8-12 years old. It's stuck in our brain along with the other stuff that reminds of being a kid

>anti-establishment hillary supporter

what a retarded faggot

Yep that's him and Green Day got his ass kicked by Tazz from ECW/WWE

they arn't even punk tho, more like pop

>vote for "hope and Change" in 2008
>no change come for 8 years
>just like Bush
>Trump runs
>establishment terrified
>try everything , racist , sexist, KKK , PEPE
>i'm scared of change im pro hillary lol

>you will never have a friendship like Dexter and Greg and make a career of playing music you two love

Literally who is going to a Green Day concert in 2016? Just imagine how pathetic that crowd is. Man children in shitty black clothes puffing on vapes as far as the eye can see.

It's funny how drastically these kinds of people turn around. He wrote the lyrics to "She" about his feminazi girlfriend being a cunt and when she saw them she broke up with him and now he's advocating for the same shit he used to make fun of.

wow I hate Green Day now

>Whiny faggot cockholster makes whiny faggot songs more whiny and faggotty

Heil Hitler, nigger.

I remeber back in the day Billie Joe said "we'll never do a show that cost more than 5$!!"

Now its more like 250$.. faggots

I'm not too big on slipknot but the song that Corey Taylor did with Zakk Wylde I keep hearing on the radio is the tops. Sleeping Dogs I think

fuck Donald Trump and fuck white people

Another reason to vote for Trump then? When have GD ever been relevant? Their fans are either dead or have grown out of their childish BS.

I wonder how of Arabia's money Hilary spent on this though, any estimates?

>jello doesn't call out Marxists
>what is California uber alis
>what is holiday in Cambodia

I'm glad I'll never experience the devastating insecurity that must come with having a chin as tiny as the one on the man on the right.

careful there mudshit, you havn't outnumbered us yet..

Eddie Vedder has been left as fuck since the very beginning

>Don't want to be an American idiot
>One nation controlled by the media
>Information age of hysteria
>It's calling out to idiot America

need to hear that shit too

If there are they're certainly not popular.