Why do filipinos hate drugs so much...

Why do filipinos hate drugs so much? I don't understand how it became popular to want to kill drug distributors and users.

drugs are bad mkay

Because they make neighborhoods into lawless shitholes.

Imagine being stuck in a ghetto.

Duterte could actually clean up all the USA's ghettos if he was in charge. Nobody in the US believes it's possible, but he could do it.

Drug dealers in the phillipines aren't chill stoners selling weed from their apartments. They sell hard drugs (which ruin thousands of lives) and commit many other crimes in the process.

Drugs are poison. Why wouldn't you want to purge your country of the poison and the source?

this guy.

pinos are garbage with or without drugs

You're confusing drugs with black people.

This so much this. I'd vote for him if he'd clean up Brussels

of muslims? doubt it
he is not even against them

Probably due to how badly drugs/drugcriminals have fucked up the Philippines, and how widespread and common drug crime is.

ive heard about 3 million flips love that stuff...almost to much you could say

Ya, he'd kill them.

You won't clean SHIT, you are attacking the lowest distributors. The guy already said the police were corrupt, what does attacking the populace do? CONTROL. YOU ARE A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS SLAVES THAT BELONG IN A GUTTER WITH ALL THE OTHER NONVIOLENT "CRIMINALS" THAT HAVE BEEN MURDERED. THIS DOG EATER IS GOING DOWN

They don't hate drugs. They hate competition.

Dis nigga is monopolizing the country's drug supply. I guarantee it.

I'd be executed in Tagalogstan for my adderall use, and to virtually no one's benefit.

Drugs are a great servant, but a terrible master.

If you are going to have a War on Drugs do it right, do it like this guy.

It really pisses me off when British drug traffickers try to seek assistance from the government here over their convictions and imminent deaths. Piss off. There was an evil fat Brit grandmother Lindsay Sandiford and her entire family convicted of smuggling drugs into Bali. They were good at it, they looked so normal, so boring, so fat, so bland, not like drug dealers at all. British fucking Law Lords tried to change the law over here so she could access Legal Aid. Fuck you. Luckily they weren't successful.

She's still on appeal, but hopefully she will be dead soon.

Their Country, Their Rules. It's not like they are shy about it: huge signs at every airport and port.

drugs feed cartels
cartels murder people (see video of guy with no hands or face)

drug use is degenerate, I'll only support drug use if it's legalized and safely produced by the government. I don't give a fuck if you use it, I just don't like it supporting homicidal crime.

Posted this before: The drug dealers in the Philippines aren't First-world drug dealers that only sell drugs and leave everyone else alone. Not only are they affiliated with terrorist groups, such as Abu Sayyaf, Islamic terrorists that kidnap mostly white foreigners, which severely ruins the Philippines' goal to be a international tourist hotspot which makes up 10% of their total GDP, but they also fund corrupt politicians. The ones that intentionally sabotage foreign aid for disaster victims, so they can profit from it either selling the donations, or keeping it for themselves.

This isn't mentioning the civilian causalities caused by their turf wars, drug dealers supporting forced prostitution, child labor (because they don't care about selling meth to children) and human trafficking with their blood money. There's a reason why Duterte was voted in. He made Davao city, a city in the poorest part of an already destitute country filled with violent crime, one of most economically prosperous and safest cities in the country.

Democracy doesn't work when the country is full of ignorant people and corrupt oligarchs. There's a reason why China is doing better than India.

you're right
fuck laws and borders and shit

>see video of guy with no hands or face
no please go on and post it

All druggies and drug dealers should be shot on sight.

Not even jailtime. Get rid of the trash.

The problem is law and order. These places are run by drugs gangs. They've taken over the neighborhoods from the cops. What do you do? KILL THEM. JUST FUCKING KILL THEM ALL.

It'd work. It won't be nice, you will have a lot of bodies in the street, but it works anywhere.

India has a drug problem?
China has a drug problem?
I didn't know this, then again I don't really look into it

The drug WAR fuels cartels, stupid slave. My state which legalized Marijuana has seen a HUGE drop in Cartel operations. Police should treat drug addiction like any other health problem. The percentage of the Americans within the prison system doubled between 1985 and 2000. Thanks to the failed war on drugs. Fighting drugs is degenerate because not everyone who uses drugs is a problem. Just look at the Pharmaceutical industry... A large portion of Earth is on "hard drugs"

Philipinos are a simplistic, monkey-like folk, the men of which wear wigs and sell their anuses in large cities, generally as a result of drug addiction.

For a culture of manlets, this must be stopped

im filipino and i love drugs

So does that include American kids who are raised as druggies thanks to false diagnosis such as ADHD? What about people who use painkillers? People like you are, intellectually, worthless. You provide zero insight and reveal your lack of knowledge with a simple statement. People like you should just catch cancer and die off.

It's not like that. Since Marcos was deposed, the police have done nothing but extort bribes from innocent people. You had to fucking PAY the police to get them to leave the office to check a crime. The police knew who all the drug dealers were, but did nothing because the higher ups were involved. Crime was rampant so users can pa for drugs.

Nearly every house has bars on the windows, walls around the house, topped with razor wire. Any business that does over $200 per day in sales has an armed guard...or 2....or 3. That is life in the Philippines.

Now, Duterte has told them to get busy and kill the dealers who won't come forward and turn themselves in. Smart dealers quit the business. Stupid ones are getting shot.

Setting someone up doesn't work because the police have lists. If your neighbor tries that, the police come and check it out, but I haven't heard of a single non-dealer getting arrested or shot. However, there have been stories of cops claiming someone was killed as a dealer to cover up rapes or robberies by the police. There is no outcome yet on those cases, and the cops are under investigation.

Also, it is not just drugs. Pickpockets, snatchers, thieves, etc., are also being shot. The victim is given the choice of pressing charges or letting the police kill the perpetrator. Victims choose to file charges. This is to deal with the fear innocent people have of being killed by a criminal's family for prosecuting the case.

I can tell you it is fucking working. Duterte will probably be killed or there will be a coup because the powerful families here make a lot of money from drugs and illegal gambling. The stuff in the press is propaganda to justify a coup.

Washington States biggest problem has been meth
How do we solve this?
Legalizing it would be beyond stupid

India and China are the two biggest producers of chemicals (precursors, pharmaceuticals, research chemicals, etc.).
The cheapest place on Earth to buy drugs will always be India and China. Each of them has literally thousands of Labs with dozens of chemist employees who will work to make any chemical their customer ordered.

Of course countries with these mass production facilities will also be countries with heavy problems with drug use in the population.

Hahahaha, propaganda... YOU ARE A SLAVE. Your news is controlled by your master and American news has not censored the proof showing that your MASTER SLAUGHTERS INNOCENTS. He is another monkey fuck that is just waiting to be taken care of.

>Also, it is not just drugs. Pickpockets, snatchers, thieves, etc., are also being shot. The victim is given the choice of pressing charges or letting the police kill the perpetrator.

That's fucking awesome. I know the Phillipines is a shithole, but that is one fine fucking policy there.

fuck off anarchist sometimes the government has to step in to get shit done. this is a good example.

how would you suggest the problem be dealt with? do nothing while they destroy the communities and skyrocket the crime rate?

what are the syringes for

>The victim is given the choice of pressing charges or letting the police kill the perpetrator
Damn dude, that is some Roman level shit

If you have a problem with people's lives being ruined because they are accused of rape, then you should have a problem with people's lives being ended because they are accused of dealing drugs

Thank you for the info leaf
It would already seem India is addicted to laxatives

You're confusing "ending drugs" with what he's actually doing :^)

He's getting rid of the Philipine's worst in their gene pool. They're going to jump 10 spots in global achievement metrics in a decade.

The death penalty made Europe great.

I'm not a leaf, we have the same flag

If the whole country is a lawless shithole because of rampant crime you need to take harsh measures. The Bill of Rights shit is not appropriate for desperate times.

Meth? What about Adderall prescribed to kids in kindergarten? They are addicts by college and become retarded without the amphetamines. How is meth going to be "dealt with" when the government forces children into stimulant addiction before they've even seen a meth commercial?

And regulating meth would definitely solve a huge part of the problem. I'm not talking about legalization, but decriminalization. Then less people are getting stuck on it because they can come forward without being thrown into jail for 40 years. Also there will be less Cartel activity if you create a regulated source and ration it to addicts (who want no reason to go back to the shady cartel fucks)

Clear minded intelligence, great perspective on reality, love for life, healthy bodies, genes passed too our children that dont have an addiction too dopamine/seratonin/etc

"They" the governments of the world CONTROL the drug trade you IGNORANT FUCK. Users become dealers and don't necessarily "hurt" anyone. Calling people degenerate is a joke considering where you come from. I think mr President wanted an excuse to kill off people who had knowledge. I guarantee that guy makes more money on drugs now that he controls the supply and demand.

>tfw being corrected by an underage namefag 12,000 miles away.

t. American living here for 15 years

Dude. Weed, lmao.

Eat a dick you animal. Underage? In your dreams faggot. Go back to your country

Why in God's name would you live in that dump other than opportunities in underage prostitution. In which case kill yourself.

Wtf news are you talking about? None of the major outlets have talked about him much at all. NPR has a little just to compare him to Hitler and then Trump, and there were a few AP stories around his election, but not much that I would be confident calling unbiased.

injecting lubricant/semen/cream into the ass

Ever heard of the Opium Wars? China, along with many other Asian countries, have a huge problem with drugs, and many of its citizens frowned upon it. Every time someone asserts that harsh drug policies do not work, just point to Singapore or Taiwan. Those two countries are one of the safest in Asia, if not the world, and they all have a harsh stance on not only drug dealers, but addicts.

It is unfair and unsuitable to many Western countries? I would argue such policies would be incompatible with Western values, but Eastern Asian values are not Western values.

>safely produced by the government
faggot

It's a needle-less syringe so I'm guessing it's to apply lube onto the dildo or into his asshole.

A syringe without a needle is mainly for getting drugs into your mouth or as a container to spread out a medicated lotion on the skin. I can't see any other application for it besides my guesses up top based off of their normal uses.

My career. I accepted a tech job here.
Fell in love.
Kid.
Cheap place to live.
USA went to shit.
Still here.

Underage prostitutes are in filipino bars, not the bars for foreigners, btw. Same for most of Asia.

>The victim is given the choice of pressing charges or letting the police kill the perpetrator. Victims choose to file charges.
why cant the 'victim' just lie and falsify evidence?

are filipinos chinks or spics?

>safely produced by the government

Ya. Safely produced these balls in your mouth. Do you know how much of a faggot you sound like at this moment in time? Grow a fucking pair and stop relying on some old men in suits to tell you what you can and cannot do.

>Underage prostitutes are in filipino bars, not the bars for foreigners, btw. Same for most of Asia.
White man's money not good enough for their underaged prostitutes?

I wish we could behead all drug addicts and drug dealers here.

I would gadly be a volunteer in one of these death squads

This, I can see the negative stuff coming out of mainstream media. Philippines might lead to a fucking civil warzone.

Police are everywhere, they just didn't do anything before. They saw someone snatch your phone? Oh, well, back to texting on their phone.

Now, they are actually chasing down criminals they see. When they catch them, they take you and the asshole to the station and give you the choice. Everyone prosecutes.

Like I said, it gives cover to the victims so the family of the scum don't harass them.

because Philippines is being raped by drugs
to many people, over population, no jobs, = only thing to do is sell drugs.

Asian niggers. Seriously, just 2 steps up from abos if you look at the genetics.

kek

Hide the shameful things from outsiders.

Blacks. Thats all that needs to be said really. Black use both marijuana and hard drugs at far higher rates than any other race.

They are a hybrid bastardization of an Indigenous Southeast ethnic group that has ties with Thailand, Indonesia, and the other Southeast Asian groups, along with around a 1/3 of their population being Hispanic and another 1/4 being East Asian.

Drug use leads to degeneracy and crime, why do you think criminal elements shot up in the 60s. Why do you think faggot couples have a significantly higher risk of drug use/abuse.

Wipe every degenerate fuck that slings it off the goddamn planet, I live in a neighborhood being torn apart by drug crime, if I saw bodies stacked outside the crack houses id tip the motherfucker that did it.

terrible just terrible

*Audible sigh*

(You)

>le* sigh*
Back to tumblr

Malay, with heavy admix of Chinese. Small proportion Westerners. Indonesian is redundant, as is Thai.

15% of the population is nearly pure Negrito, i.e., abo.

Ah, makes sense

>you are attacking the lowest distributors
He's literally going for the higher-ups while fucking up the bottom feeders at same time.
Eat shit, druggie.

This, essentially.

Watched drugs annihilate my local area when cheap chinese cuts started arriving here about 6-8 years ago. Even middle class kids are getting into that now and start slumming it on daddies money. Can't fucking get away from the young populace now who suddenly speaks in ebonics and wants to make 'grime' and blows everything they make on this shit.

You very very rarely find happy, adjusted, educated people into drugs. Even my university prof. was up to degenerate shit in his spare time and his wife left him.

Lmfao. If you're seriously avoiding drugs because of "da joo conspiracy", FLUSH YOURSELF.

Words cannot explain how much I hate you pathetic, "iron pill" scum. The entire "muh degeneracy" argument is basically summed up by the fact that ALL OF YOU missed out on underage drinking, smoking weed, lots of sex and drug use, basically things that ALL NORMAL PEOPLE HAD GROWING UP.

It's HILARIOUS how a sizeable group of young "men" have reacquired VICTORIAN ERA MORALITY as an excuse for why they're virgins at the age of 25. LMFAO. Just admit it, you're an UNWANTED INCEL. Instead, you spastics LITERALLY FORCE YOURSELVES to fucking ROLEPLAY as straight-edge Christians (as in ANY normal people are religious these days lmfao) as an excuse as to why you can't get laid. It's EMBARRASSNIG.

>his state has a big meth problem
>how do we fix this
>legalizing it is fucking crazy

Well if its illegal and you already have a big ass meth problem wtf else do you want to do? Through more users in jail? Harsher penalties? People thought legalizing beer was insane yet here we are with legal beer and Budweiser isnt decapitating its competitors nor has society collapsed into due to alcoholism

where do you live?

> hate drugs
Apparently a lot of them "love" drugs.
Who knows. I know Cred Forums wants to get on the hype train with this guy but i don't know his motives. It could all just be power plays.

Midlands.

If you're selling heroin, crack, or stuff on that level you're clearly a shithead.

Most of the other stuff is mostly harmless, but portrayed as absolutely degenerate here.

Laffin at this ragie druggie.

Maybe you should smoak moar bruh

DUDE

I think the media misses an important point. The Philippines doesn't give a fuck about pot, it grows everywhere and can't be controlled. Opiates were killed off decades ago and haven't been a problem (you literally would find it 99% impossible to get opiate painkillers even if you are dying in a hospital).

This entire campaign is meth, aka, shabu. Nearly all is imported thru the Muslim controlled areas of Mindanao from Malaysia. The rest is made locally by Chinese and Taiwanese immigrants/longterm tourists.

Shabu is just everywhere. A standard dose was $20 in 2000, but only $2 last year. Almost everyone did it, outside of the poor provinces, like you idiots and Adderal. They barely considered it a drug, even when stealing to buy 10 times the amount they started at.

Lmfao. I almost feel sorry for you - you LITERALLY MISSED OUT on shit that ALL NORMAL PEOPLE EXPERIENCE. LMFAO.

Absolutely pathetic. Lmfao at you. I can literally see, literally FEEL your entire personality. You're a socially awkard, insecure friendless virgin who's DESPERATELY trying to "back up" the one cope he THINKS he has of being some cool, laid back smug guy, despite the fact that you FUCKING POSTED AN ANIME PICTURE. LMFAO.

I can tell EXACTLY how you wrote that post, carefully thinking to use commas, trying to sound casual by saying "laffin" like you've EVER had normal friends in your life lmfao, trying to make yourself seem authoritative and socially dominant, yet YOU LITERALLY CAN'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT ANXIETY MEDICINE. LMFAO.

Scared lowest contributors can be beneficial, they're basically the least "hardcore" and thus is more easily scared away from it. Regardless of its effectiveness, the sentiment got him the position.

you cannot stop them
you cannot kill all of them
people will always find a way to get high
people will always find a way to profit from others desire to get high

>Dude, if you, like, LEGALIZE all the drugs then you'll take away all the power from the cartels and drug dealers. Like they only do it if they're illegal. Let everyone buy meth and heroin and crack with no legal repercussions and you'll, like, solve every problem AND make a lot in taxes!

>You won't clean SHIT, you are attacking the lowest distributors.
Duterte's also said he'll go after cops, judges, journalists, politicians, etc. Anyone in league with the drug dealers is as eligible for a visit from the death squads as the drug dealers themselves.

Can't tell if bait or half chink autist

>If you are going to have a War on Drugs do it right
The war on poverty increased poverty.
The war on terror increased terror.
The war on drugs increased drug use.

This man has a point.

They dont.. Its only their leader. Its egotism.. They are easy to go after.. I wouldnt even think that it was an enormous problem over there.

wow you're a dumbass. you didnt even fully read my comment.. this guy obviously doesnt represent the governments of the world. so that points invalid.

>Calling people degenerate is a joke considering where you come from

i literally didnt. are you replying to the right person?

>I think mr President wanted an excuse to kill off people who had knowledge.

hes killing dealers. how does that equate to people with "knowledge"? what fucking knowledge are you even talking about?

>I guarantee that guy makes more money on drugs now that he controls the supply and demand

hes not making money on it you absolute moron. the governments who make money on it are the ones that incarcerate dealers and put the drugs in the communities to start with (america)