What does Cred Forums think about Conor Mcgregor as a role model to younger people in society?

What does Cred Forums think about Conor Mcgregor as a role model to younger people in society?

He promotes Irish nationalism, but generally acts dindu-tier.

Your thoughts please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JPXQ1KX1sJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=IpKHW6K7EVY
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz32tcsGjps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/JPXQ1KX1sJ0
based.

he says he's multicultural

You're fucking retarded.

His materialism knows no bounds.
He is in a degenerate sport.
He listens to nig music.

I could go on...

Fucking faggots. He's the face of degeneracy in the fight game. It's like asking if some dumb cunt fighter from the Colosseum is a role model because he didn't get killed this time.

End yourself you fucking shills

i've been watching the UFC for so many years, and its weird that conor was the one to become the biggest star recognized everywhere to be followed by TMZ

maybe its just timing and the public was ready

he really is entertaining tho

check the UFC 205 presser:

starts at 20:20 , its well worth the watch

youtube.com/watch?v=IpKHW6K7EVY

He's restoring confident in Whites. I generally approve.

shit fighter, shit person

McGregor is just an annoying fuck. He's the dude in high school who tried to be an MMA fighter and gets piss drunk in his hometown at age 24, he just slipped through the cracks because he was actually good at fighting

Well not really.
McGregor was on job seekers allowance (food stamps in america?) one week before his UFC debut.
I doubt he was getting pissed at all.

He's bad for other reasons, though. See

UFC isn't a sport, it's sports entertainment, like WWE. Actual sports battle the best not hand picked opponents

>manlet
>dindu tier behavior

Hm, really makes me think

>He is in a degenerate sport.
Combat sports are the only real sports.
Everything else like football or soccer or basketball is all degenerate garbage and is comparable to modern art styles.

maybe irish really are at low end of whites

lol, yeah, cause no one on the dole drinks

Hes not bringing victory to your chosen bloodbowl team so how can he be in a real sport?

10 years ago he was on welfare living in his parents attic.

he decided he would become the ufc champion.

he put his decision into action but literally dedicating his entire life to his craft

and suceeded better than he probably ever thought possible.

like him or not its an inspiring story.

He's the man.

any individual with enough force of will to rise to the top of a sport and look good while doing it is a fucking role model

He talked shit about Trump but then pushes Irish Nationalism

Fuck him

>I doubt he was getting pissed at all
mate have you ever met an irish person

Well it's pretty difficult to do so. Maybe you can buy some cheap cider, sure, but JSA is 57 quid a week. How the fuck can you drink on that properly? I've spent more on a burger and chips.

Yeah but he's a fucking athlete, you mug.
I don't think he would have been getting smashed. Irish or not.

There is a video of him in the early days and he looks like a spotty faced dweeb. Money really fixed his shit up, bro.

Yes, because he was 17 ten years ago

Hand picked fighters? Are you talking about Mayweather?

> He promotes Irish nationalism
no he doesnt

He's going to get a real lesson in humility when he squares up to GSP.

The northern frog will teach him some manners.

No, refusing to fight Edgar, & rematching with Aldo, & Holloway, & full camp mendes

generally a potatonigger

im irish but i literally get a hangover after 2 drinks. might be cause im finish and north european as well

RIGHT HERE

Professional Athletes should not be looked up to. And this guy is a real degenerate. Hitler would not act like that.

Didn't he "call out trump"?

Aspirations to be become a degenerate professional athlete. Eh he's no role model is want for my kids.

>He promotes Irish nationalism, but generally acts dindu-tier.
Those are the same thing. The Irish are niggers, pure and simple.

He's the Irish version of Floyd Mayweather, except a shittier fighter.

Wrong. Just look at times period of decadence. All pro sports all degenerate though

so you're not Irish then

hit the nail on the head bro

10/10
bitches dont know

He is are guy.

>m-muh degeneracy

He's a complete faggot. No one in the west thinks he's Irish since he's from Dublin.
Only some of the East thinks he's Irish. He's an asshole in our eyes who tries to hard to be Irish instead of actually being Irish. Also he's a cunt.

the the Trump of MMA

literally talks shit like Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz32tcsGjps

Typical Irish Nigger.

its a part of him, but privately he's a really nice and good guy

Why aren't these threads being pruned?

conor is talking shit here, but like trump , what he's saying is exactly true. they cant deal with it

he rustles the establishment

but all those fighters worship his cock. alvarez refused to fight anyone but conor because of pay

> sports are degenerate
> fitness is degenerate
> atheleticsm is degenerate

>shitposting on a japanese message board isn't degenerate

kys

I want to see him lose again but he came from nuttin and has provided many entertaining moments.

Who the fuck is that guy?