Donald Trump’s debate defeat has sent him into a raging tailspin

>WASHINGTON—At the first presidential debate, Hillary Clinton questioned her opponent’s temperament.

>And she beat him. So, naturally, he set about proving her right.

>Donald Trump’s lopsided Monday defeat has sent him into a raging tailspin. Over the course of four days, in ways that seem far more vitriolic than strategic, the Republican presidential candidate has lashed out at Clinton, her husband, the media, the moderator, and a Latina former beauty queen about whom he posted a bizarre attack on Twitter before dawn on Friday.

>“This is the worst post-debate spin in world history,” Rick Tyler, a MSNBC political analyst and a former spokesman for Trump rival Ted Cruz, said in an interview. “The debate was bad enough. And he just has compounded all his problems. The Clinton camp must be overjoyed. They are playing him like a fiddle.”

>Tyler added: “Everybody’s been saying, ‘Is this the thing that does him in?’ The answer is: yes, this is it. He’s a joke, he’s a laughingstock, he’s a punchline. He will not recover from this.”

thestar.com/news/world/uselection/2016/09/30/donald-trumps-debate-defeat-has-sent-him-into-a-raging-tailspin.html

TRUMP ABSOLUTELY BLLLLLLEEEEEEEEOOOWWWENNNNN THE FUCK OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com
time.com/4465744/donald-trump-undocumented-workers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

always a leaf

>he will not recover from this
He actually said this...the madman vocally and audibly said this where people can hear him. You poor said little man. This one goes out to your career
F

The Jews would never say that he is winning. They will always say their opposition is failing.

>trying this hard
CTR not paying you enough?

Wow they are really trying hard to set the narrative aren't they?

First off Trump didn't really lose ground, at all. He's gained in fact. The reason why you haven't seen the typical POLLS POLLS POLLS this week is because they aren't good news for Hillary or bad news for Trump.

All you see are (((Nat Shillver)))) 538 predictions being posted and OP ED articles trying to cull a fake narrative that doesn't exist.

who was the user called the rigged polls and the media collusion to spin the "meltdown" narrative after the first debate?

I know it said "screencap this" but I did not, in fact, screencap it.

>thestar.com
kek

"Conspiracy theories"

>The Jews would never say that he is winning
Neither would an observer.

yeah /thread

> former spokesman for Ted Cruz
Cruzmissle is just mad.

this is like when you step on a bug only to injure it and it starts moving faster than ever

the people who pay the shills are getting scared

He really doesn't have the right temperament.

He has something hidden in his tax records that would show he's a greedy bastard. For a billionaire businessman, how is this in doubt?

However this doesn't mean Hillary is superior. Both suck, but Trump is definitely the lesser of two evils. I would rather have an egotistical greedy asshole over a sociopathic lying politician with 30 plus years of nothing.

And one last thing for you idiots; he spent last night tweeting worthless angry things at fucking 3 in the morning. No one forced him to. He does this to himself because he actually is this alpha type dude who gets fucking angry and goes full on attack dog. It's plain as day.

>Everybody’s been saying, ‘Is this the thing that does him in?’ The answer is: yes, this is it. He’s a joke, he’s a laughingstock, he’s a punchline. He will not recover from this
Sounds like they are the ones who are mad

>star

Might as well link BLACKED.com

Libtards getting high sniffing their own farts again?

except he won the debate and trump is up in all of the polls

kek ctr is mad as fuck

There's cognitive dissonance and there's this.

November is going to be a-fucking-mazing on this board.

>Trumps taxes
>Clinton foundation

>November is going to be a-fucking-mazing on this board.
indeed

gonna be so many links to liberal suicide camshows

Doesn't make him any less of a pathetic crybaby.

I imagine that conversation went something like this
>so, we've been calling Trump a racist for months
>surely, the debate results will reflect our hard work
>Kohn, where are those results?
>Just a minute, Diehl, they're coming in right now
>MY GOD, these people are insane! How can they say Trump won, even after we had the debate moderator question only what Trump was saying while letting Hillary slide on her high treason?
>What do we do, Diehl!?
>I don't know Kohn!
>How about we call him a racist?
>Yeah, that'll work!

Only the most pathetic brain dead loser would consider becoming a paid shill for a war criminal who spreads around Top Secret info without a care in the world.

why does LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE NEWS OUTLET HERE SHILL FOR HILLARY

even our fucking shitty cuckervative papers write 7 editorials a week about DRUMPF :DDDDDD

this god damn country is so gay, I wish it wasn't so comfy, white and stable, then I would leave for Brazil2.0

He's gained ground for sure. Just saw a huge Trump billboard erected in my small California town.

So it's not about how you actually performed, but how MSM write about your performance?

Yeah. Your country is pretty comfy as long as there isn't a forest fire to put out.

>The Toronto Star
>aka Canada's Communist Fifth Column Bugle

WTF

now i love that woman who faceplanted into a van

I dare OP to post from the Enquirer. Kek

Drudge and Breibart are the only two sites I know of that are pro-Trump. That and Cred Forums if you count it as a news site.

the star is a hyper left wing rag from toronto

If he spent money to advertise in California, then he really is fucking retarded. I can only hope it was a supporter who didn't use any of the campaign funds.

Are you retarded? He was clearly unprepared and outmaneuvered.

hotair
theblaze
dailycaller
dailymail
newsbusters

i could keep going

>He does this to himself because he actually is this alpha type dude who gets fucking angry and goes full on attack dog. It's plain as day.

You don't understand, fool. We LIKE this about him. Many people do. After eight years of whiny, milquetoast Muslim scold Obama, a justifiably pissed-off alpha male is very cool indeed. Feelsgoodman.gif

>syrup niggers thinking their opinions matter

> The Toronto (((Star)))
There are no brakes on the Trump train. Prepare to be annexed, leaf.

What the hell is he talking about? I haven't seen anything that would even make me think that this is a "tailspin".

>He will not recover from this.
Sure.

>Trump isn't losing
>post graphs that show him losing.
Not sure if shill or retarded shill....
Actually not sure what to think.

Why? California will not go red, but if Trump loses it by 2 points he still get bragging rights and sets post-Reagan records. That will bode well for his Presidency.

>If your opponent rightfully calls out your bullshit, you win
Thanks for that nugget of wisdom, leaf.

and yet the niggers and cucks I work with are already working their way through the acceptance phase of dealing with the prospect of a Trump victory....

In the valley, right? I bet locals did it for love. Valley and the mountains are the only sane parts of Commiefornia, sadly, because it's so goddamn beautiful there. When we are in power again, can we retake Cali and force all the libshits to move to Minnesota and shiver? When Minnesota is full we can export them to Canada, I promise. And if MN goes red this election we'll send them ALL to Canada!

>dailymail

The site that said that Trump's wife worked as a prostitute? The site currently being sued by Trump's wife?

Try harder, CTR. You're fucking desperate and pathetic.

>former ted cruz spokesman

They're upset their main man bent the knee

California is 90% conservative farmers, but SF and LA ruin it for everyone. Drive down the I5 through California and you'll see a sign for Trump every 30 minutes. Incidentally, I have never seen a Hillary sign or bumper sticker in or out of cities. There are Bernie and Stein ones though.

>we
>implying the movement needs a 16 year old stringy white faggot that lives with his parents

Look at the Mail yourself. Most of their articles are okay with Trump and the comments are super redpilled. They fucked up with the Melania story, not sure what that's about but I'm sure there are traitors amongst them. That one's gonna really cost them a lot of money. I'd guess they're fired by now.

>He will not recover from this.

This had to be done on purpose.

"Insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

They just write what they want you to believe. Just go out and ask the people in your neighbourhood if they are going to vote for Clinton.

>CTR
Wow, you sure showed him.

>Serbia
Why the fuck do you care? Fuck outta here.

Stop taking selfies. Kek. White's the only part you got remotely right, kiddo.

2 more debates to go

I can't wait til the next debate, seeing Trump get BTFO is so satisfying. This is a complete mental meltdown

455 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC

>And she beat him. So, naturally, he set about proving her right.
Wow great opinion, faggot.

>Tyler added: “Everybody’s been saying, ‘Is this the thing that does him in?’ The answer is: yes, this is it. He’s a joke, he’s a laughingstock, he’s a punchline. He will not recover from this.”
Wow more great opinions, Increasingly Nervous Man.

I fucking hate how biased everything is ree.

>BLLLLLLEEEEEEEEOOOWWWENNNNN THE FUCK OUT

yeah..I seen at least another two shill theads starting exactly with this Rick´n´Morty shit phrase, both by a leaf

nice shilling, keep it up

SHE HAD 3 DECADES AND SHE DID NOTHING

Total projection, considering he got a bump that brought him to his nomination levels of popularity.

>democrats are only 29% of america

>samples are ALWAYS over 29% democrat

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>I'm not CTR

Suck nigger cocks, faggot. How does it feel needing to shitpost for 10 cents per post to feed yourself?

>loses a debate to a woman
>alpha male
I think you mean beta cuck

A
STUPID
FUCKING
LEAF

F

uck that guy

F

I don't think its biased to think some random celebrity with no grasp of policy and has declared bankruptcy 3 times wouldn't make a good president.

Why should i vote for Trump when i genuinely believe i would make a better president myself?

I propose Cred Forums places a temporary ban on leafs until the election is over

fuck that, make it permanent

Whether you agree with it or not, it's biased. By definition. Your bait won't work on me, faggot.

>and has declared bankruptcy 3 times wouldn't make a good president.

Try 0, faggot.

>Why should i vote for Trump when i genuinely believe i would make a better president myself?

Because you're a sub-80 IQ subhuman that earns barely enough money to feed himself?

Not even a shocker

Swallowing the garbage that the media spews out and regurgitating it here

I don't know what debate you faggots were watching but trump fucked Hillary in her ass, basically on stage in live national television for all to see.

So they're dramatically polling more dems Than repubs?
If this is true why is no one IE rush Hannity savage calling them out?
Why just some user on paki basket comic forum?
That's why I doubt you and this claim, Hannity would be full rage mode about this.

>El Rato's former spokesman
>Former
Did they ask the opinion of a local dog walker too?

>this much autism

i never knew anybody could be that completely dumb and still capable of using the internet in my life. Way to miss the point of the graph.

Because I literally compiled the stats yesterday, expect a general over the weekend.

>Not even the sky is blue. Everything's red.

Keep denying. You'll just be surprised on election night instead of coming to the realization slowly beforehand. You've seen polls SLOWLY coming out this week because things don't change overnight--they're trends that happen over time. And since the debate, Trump's lost ground in every measurable way. The only fake narrative is the one you and the other Trumpers keep crafting to justify your inevitable defeat.

Also, Nate Silver's smarter, and far more accurate than you are. You just discount him because he's reporting data that doesn't support your wild claims. Grow up.

just because you don't pay attention to the news doesn't mean nobody is calling them out, hannity discusses the sampling discrepancies of polls every time a new one is released

You have to be retarded to not realize how blatant and feverish these fucking shills are at splattering this narrative. Hillary has every slightly left-leaning news outlet in the palm of her hand, so its no surprise to me that they'd publish this shit. It's kind of sad how mainstream media has devolved from an honest source of world news and information to a bunch of liars and slanderers on both sides trying to push dishonest narratives.

FPBP

Why is it always a fucking leaf?

You are a fucking idiot. We have all (Republicans and third party and ex-democrats alike) been talking about this stuff for months. Hillary committed election fraud as per the leaks but meh? Anyone standing behind Hillary has been revealed as either NWO or their slaves.

H-heh...yea just like last time

He doesn't have any plans to be biased against in the first place.
All he does is talk about himself, and yeah, i think he's a dick.
He might aswell be some kid telling me about Santa Claus, so yeah I am biased, of course I am, I'm an adult

That was before we stop realized Obombo is a monkey shithead NWO slave (though so is Romney as we all found out)

>Clinton Foundation
>Trump Foundation

Trump doesn't want to open that can of worms. He'll look even worse.

Name 3 billionaires that support Trumps presidency

that's sneaky stuff.

they change the composition of the polls to serve a particular narrative AKA "Trump lost support because he said something that we did not like"

p.s. I hope Trump has his own insider polling.

p.p.s. If I wanted to have super precise polls, I would make Reps and Dems voting constant (party loyalists don't change) and only poll the undecideds, independents to get to know how they react to events.

I get it, but is this really the right one? He seems to overdo this "winning alpha male" thing a lot, and ends up looking like an 8th grade Mean Girl. There's a line, and he's waaaaaay over it.

>name 3 people that want to import endless hordes of slave labor into the US that support a guy who wants to limit/stop importing slave labor into the US

Hmmm, really makes me think, CTR.....

Maybe they should call Hannity, that man will tell you otherwise. But no one wants to call Hannity. Hannity is a great guy, very great, but no one want to call him. No one wants to call Hannity. Great guy though.

>defeat
Lol. Trump literally got everything he wanted.

Oh, you mean you got more information and changed your mind? Why the fuck aren't you ass-tonguing Trump zealots capable of doing that again when you've been shown over, and over, and over that he doesn't have the temperament, political experience, or common sense to be president?

But, he won the debate...

>slave labor

He seemed fine with it until he was running for office and needed to pander for votes... hmmmm...

Same shit after every Trump "controversy", they shit out a bunch of polls showing he's losing support, say he's losing support and painting doom and gloom.

I know exactly what you're talking about and I could've sworn I had it screencapped. Turns out I didn't.

Basically it said
>Trump's poll numbers will drop after debate
>Media will spin it into the final blow
>Do not be discouraged

LOL. He lost in every single measurable way. To say otherwise is to deny clear and obvious evidence.

>the cyber

>he doesn't have the temperament, political experience, or common sense to be president?

Clinton wants no-fly zones in Syria

Generals have stated this will lead to war with Russia

Clinton took out Qaddafi and wants to do the same to Assad, despite knowing that Libya became an ISIS haven after he died.

Give me one source of that bullshit claim, hmmm.....

It's really nice. If nothing else this election has shown me, once and for all, that the media in this country needs to be destroyed. It's like they're living in a world of their own creation, completely obvlivious to anything that's actually going on.

That's a slippery slope argument and you know it. But Trump definitely wouldn't start a war with Russia with he and Putin being butt buddies and all.

time.com/4465744/donald-trump-undocumented-workers/

His campaign is imploding. The more he talks about the Latino Ms. Universe the more he can kiss the Latino and women vote goodbye.

He's stiffed thousands of American contractors out of pay, employs illegal migrants at his businesses, and all the Mexicans that want to live here already got here a decade ago.

Sorry, but even if you are genuinely concerned about those things, Donald isn't. He just knows that your fat, stupid, and pissed off and will buy into whatever new pyramid scheme he comes up with after he looses the election.

>"They are playing him like a fiddle.”

What did Rick mean by this?

Oh look, they're doing the thing we said they'd do after the debate. Shocking.

All gloating and insults to Trump-supporters aside...

He's doing this all to himself. If he had the common sense to know when to just shut. the. fuck. up. once in a while, he'd be in a better position. Every time Clinton throws some bait out there, he takes it and doesn't just bite, he RUNS with it, then doubles down on it. A lot of people in this election aren't voting FOR anyone, they're voting AGAINST someone (myself included), and if he could take even a few steps to stop sandbagging himself, he might not be losing the way he is. That he can be so easily fucked-with is not a point in his favor.

So as the head of his company, he worked within the law and projected his power to make sure his company got ahead of other companies?

Dear God! Imagine what he'd do as head of this country!

Meme magic is real

Hillary clearly got under his skin though. It's been 4 days and he is still butthurt about the debate he was clearly unprepared for.

Day of the Rake when?

Working within the law is fine. But you understand it's hypocritical to take such a hard-line stance against illegal immigration when you have employed illegals yourself, because you could pay them less, instead of hiring American workers for more money, right?

She aided in murder and was a cheating whore.

Most people still don't know that.

It's doing nothing but enlightening them.

If she did all the shit she's accused of by Cred Forums, she'd be a Bond villain. She's guilty of being as dishonest as your average politician. No worse than Trump in that regard.

>demoralization
Sure thing, buddy.

Don't forget to vote, everyone.

It was literally the only way he could compete effectively and left a sour taste in his mouth even then.

Lots of former POTUSes had to do shit they despised during their political careers, then changed the system once their office became elliptical .

Oh hey guys. This guy found all 50 Romney posts!
2012 was the year of Ron Paul. Romney was as much a joke as Obama was that year.

They rigged it dude...

If trump really lost that bad, the msm wouldn't be trying to convince everyone he lost. Its blatantly obvious and more and more people are opening their eyes to it. The media is LOSING Hillary voters

I wish shills would learn to fucking green text properly

I'm not american, so I don't care about your painted 3rd world country's suicide

Still this is blatant as fuck

Don't you get it? He was the head of his company, not the head of this country. What he did, he did it because it brought the most benefits to his company. Even if it was bad for the country, why should he care? He wasn't an elected official, he wasn't responsible for the country.

As the head of the country, though, priorities shift. He would need to fix things that are good for companies but are bad for the country.

Good God Almighty what a pathetic fucking retort. First, I was talking about the wetback whore who cheated on camera, drove a getaway car from a murder scene and threatened to kill her judge.

Second, Hillary WISHES she was a Bond villain. Cunt's nothing but Soros' bottom bitch.

(((91019871)))
>defeat

If the Jews think they can intimidate us, they had better watch out. One day soon we'll shut their lying Jewish mouths.

Once Trump loses and stops worrying about his looks how much fatter will he get?

So that's your definition of a successful business man?

Between the scam charities he runs and the fact he would of made more money off his inheritance by just investing, maybe you should look up to Bill Gates or someone instead

Not as fat as hillary, corpses tend to bloat.

I welcome Madam President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Trump is a bigger supporter of Israel and has jews in his family as well as his lawyer buddies

>he would of made more money off his inheritance by just investing
Were this the case, every single millionaire would become a billionaire by the end of their life. That does not happen.

The math has been done. It's easy to find. But that's cool I know reality doesn't apply to Trumpkin fans

The funniest and most ironic thing to me is that if the media had been completely unbiased and truthful right from the start, Trump probably wouldn't be as widely supported as he is now.

Did you know that if I invested in Apple back in the 1990s I would be a millionaire by now? Why didn't I do it? The math I did today clearly shows that I should've done it.

>Rick Tyler, a MSNBC political analyst and a former spokesman for Trump rival Ted Cruz

Stopped reading there. MSNBC is probably the most liberally biased news outlet there is.

What the fuck is "The Star", and why are they trying to manufacture a narrative rather than report the news?

Almost no one wants to read the actual news, so news agencies have to insert their own opinions and personalities to stay competitive with other sources like youtube videos and gossip blog journals. It sucks, what that's how things are.

>looses the election
so he's going to unleash it? are you fat and stupid and don't understand english?

You missed the point. That's okay. The graph is saying that the reason trump is "losing" is because they are asking more dems than republicans.

His career was over when he lost to "a laughingstock."

I see Trump signs all over

>erected