Why isnt anyone afraid that these hacks against hillary and the dnc we're carried out by Russian hackers and it seems...

why isnt anyone afraid that these hacks against hillary and the dnc we're carried out by Russian hackers and it seems that Russia is trying to influence American elections and they obviously want Donald trump and not because they want to make America great again

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
youtube.com/watch?v=Vc6PK7aqTO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/raids/

>he isn't a Russian hacker
Top zozzle m9

Why would the Russians try to so hard to get the candidate who doesn't want war with them elected?

Really makes me think

It's Obamas fault. This shit has been going on for a while and he is too much of a cuck to say anything about it.

Now it's come around and bit him in the ass.

>russian hackers

MUH PUTIN

Putin just wants a bro to remove kebab with

>Resist capitalism
>By using a product that is without a doubt the product of massive capitalism

I bet she upgrades to a new iPhone every year as well.

With the American mass media and the DNC conspiring to sway the election in Hillary's favour, I'd say Trump could use a few allies to level the playing field and expose the corruption.

why is your flag unknown

Why do you assume vladdy is the bad guy?

Gypsies are usually homeless.

Because I am the big guy known as Al Leppo

>he is so retarded he thinks this is a Moldovan flag

Lol this is the first time I've seen this, I can understand that kids look of distraught

He is a villain. Russian electrions have been rigged for over a decade, there is ample proof of this as well if you do a simple search.

Not only that, but Russia's "9/11" the Moscow apartment bombings, there is ample evidence that Putin used this event to seize power by swaying public opinion.

His wealth is also a serious concern, he has made billions of dollars (despite him claiming he's not worth a lot, while living in massive mansions he has constructed) off of stakes he has in Russian oil and gas.

but thats so obviously stopped
this your first day on the internet?

cant even save your rare flag ;(

You best not try it cinammon toothpaste

cinammon is not even red

>digits
>flag
B...Baron??

when globalists run their own sabotage ((candidates)) in your country id do the same.

Never really cared enough. This is like week 5

The picture is great. The irony

Andorra just stop your nonsense.

Even if the hacks came from Russia doesn't change the fact that Hillary/dnc are corrupted as fuck. On top of that Hillary and the dnc have both shown to have huge boners for potential future confrontations with Russia, so you can argue that Russia is doing this out of self preservation.

Cinnamon toothpaste is

andorra youre a whore a

Because its American incompetence that makes them available to the hackers in the first place

We need to learn our lessons

they're doing because they see trump as America's downfall so they can have influence on other countries again

It was a Romanian lone wolf hacker. This has been known for quite some time which the media doesn't want to report on. I have his tweets saved somewhere but cbf finding them

thats austria besides why the fuck does cinammon toothpaste even exist

wrong hack buddy

Because niggers like mint toothpaste.

OK then

This thread is shit I just can't help myself, Mr Hitler digits

why is there toothpaste between the cookies? Are you obsesed with toothpaste?

Secretly, I am Estonian

>they're doing because they see trump as America's downfall

lel, you a fool to think that Trump will bring America's downfall, it's a rubbish "sky-is-falling" knee jerk reaction.

Hillary could just as likely be the catalyst of a downfall, Just a far more destructive one if the result is a all out war with Russia.

>so they can have influence on other countries again

Do you believe that America's influence on other countries have been positive?

I came here to post this but you beat me to it

reminds me of the Wild quote. "I can resist everything except temptation"

lol I love how republicans hated put in and Russia now the alt right and trump seem to cream over put in idiots put in likes trump because he thinks it will ruin us

HILLARY IS IN BED WITH THE BABA YAGA TO GET OUR DEAD VETERANS TO VOTE FOR HER. DEAD PEOPLE ARE BEING REGISTERED TO VOTE IN AT LEAST 5 STATES AS WE SPEAK.

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT

Paul Joseph Watson made a video on this,
youtube.com/watch?v=Vc6PK7aqTO0
also, thoughts about PJW??

because the government and ESPECIALLY the DNC has become the boy who cried wolf.

Even if there were real threats, nobody would believe them anymore.

without capitalism this cunt has an alcatel flip phone and a 200 minute/text allowance per month

no but it's not about positivity it's about power for put in and whoever is the u.s. president

the phones are made in China nice try

You do know that's a joke image by Shoe0nhead, right?

Alex Jones welcome to Cred Forums

i think Russia doesn't want to get invaded by your nigger army m8

>they're doing because they see trump as America's downfall so they can have influence on other countries again

Fuck you are stupid, How does it feel to be this retarded? Shillary and Obama have started warming up the propaganda machine against both Assad and Russia, it's becoming clearer everyday that they have no problem with a conflict with Russia and are more likely to invade Syria rather than destroying ISIS. Trump's has said he will destroy ISIS

>Hurr Durr he wants Trump to win because he will destroy Us
>It's not like he has already had a preview of Hillary's foreign policy whilst she was Secretary of the state.

You are a simpleton, there's zero evidence any of the leaks even came from Russia. It's just a way of deflecting the blame away from Hillary being an evil, war mongering cunt.

I mean that's a elementary way to look at world affairs you ever read about the cold war you dumb fuck

>it seems that Russia is trying to influence American elections
I support anything that gets the truth out, even foreign regimes trying to influence our politics. I will take truth over lies any day.

I love the leaks because I hate Hilary too but it is fishy Russia seems to want your fucking second coming of Jesus trump to win

not really relevant to my comment but thanks for the (you)

>I mean that's a elementary way to look at world affairs you ever read about the cold war you dumb fuck

Nice argument fuckwit

Well I agree I want the truth but not from the Russians

Oh hey the real cinnamon toothpaste is here

Of course rigged elections will be okay for Hilldog, amirite?
See why we fucking detest you?

first day working for CTR I see.

>why isnt anyone afraid that these hacks against hillary and the dnc we're carried out by Russian hackers
wasnt it julian assange and some mole he had in the DNC?

i dont think hes connected to russia in any way.

>it is fishy Russia seems to want your fucking second coming of Jesus trump to win

They aren't leaking shit faggot, Russia has done zero to help Trump at all, it's just a bogeyman the DNC is using.

>I know them leaks show how corrupted and evil Hillary is
>But Russia must of leaked them, we can't trust Russians, just ignore them, it's not a big deal
>Russia wants Trump to win, are you going to let Russia tell you what to do?

KYS

Maybe the Russians saw that pic and decided they had to rescue us from the unbearable SJW shithole we've been devolving into.

because its common practice for governments to spy on each other and when possible use leverage.

only teens are surprised this happens, the rest, not so much.

bacause the "hacks" were actually seth rich leaking the data then getting murdered by the dnc

>archive.is/0EMpw
Good thing the FBI is on the case.

Even if it was Russia, and they wanted Donald Trump, that wouldn't invalidate the reasons why I want Donald Trump. Donald Trump is non-interventionalist and he isn't the candidate that has threatened to start multiple wars over a practice (breaking into another world power's restricted files) that pretty much every superpower has been doing since computers became widely used. The statements that Hillary has made threatening other countries with war strongly indicate that she would not be a rational actor, it is to our benefit and the Russian's benefit if the leader of our country IS a rational actor. Sure, I disagree with Russia on some things but Trump will do better things for both of us than Hillary.
>World leaders did some scumbag shit to get where they are.
Woah there man, I'm shocked, I never even suspected that people will do some shitty stuff to attain and maintain power!
>It's more fishy that a country who Hillary Clinton has threatened to use the military might of the worlds largest military power against would rather she not be elected.
Holy hell, I never would have figured that a foreign power who would rather avoid war with us wouldn't want us to elect a proven War Hawk! Really increases the rate of synaptic firing in my cortex!

>doesn't recognize shoe0nhead

Because Im more afraid of Hillary as president.

Same reason why I wouldn't be afraid if a bunch of pics fetishist started cleaning up trash around my neihborhood.

If they're doing good things then that's good.

Communism full fledged in all aspects is doomed to fail, which is why the Chinese changed their economy to a capitalist, which explains their economic boom over the last 30 years. The Chinese is what people have to worry about. A billion fucking commie gooks buying up land in countries and driving the living standards up while boy giving a fuck like consumer soulless drones.

How is the source of the hack more important than the horrible corruption the hack revealed?

While not giving a fuck like consumer soulless drones.*

I'd also second this question OP. The fact that hacking into private servers is illegal pales utterly in comparison to the vile corruption exposed by the hack. While the act was illegal I would argue that it was also incontrovertibly moral.
The Chinese aren't gommunist at all anymore, they're economically capitalist and their government is simply extremely authoritarian. They are an unpleasant reflection of what the US could become if we continue to funnel power to our own government.

>owns popular cell phone
>insists on anti-cap ideaology
>probably given cell phone since most leftists are self-righteous "im owed this because i exist" pos
>doesnt see irony in #resistcapitalism directly underneath apple logo

same people who say this are the ones who attack snowden
any time you expose government corruption or other issues, you should be supported by true patriots. there is never anything wrong with exposing, unless it includes highly sensitive information
if the dems don't want to be exposed, they shouldn't be corrupt

>make up
>other cosmetics
>iPhone
>dyed hair
>branded cloth
>resist capitalism
"liberals" described in one picture

>Russian hackers
Gramps, the internet is not like you think

Even if you have a Russian ip, you don't know where the hacker comes from.

Normally you live for example in the USA near Clinton and want to hack her. What do you do? You have some proxies and the last one is in Russia. The Russian IP will be shown. If you are wondering how they don't know you are an American, it's magic.

She's a moderately well known antifeminist/antiprogressive youtuber who posts as MisandryQu33n for the purpose of satire. The fact that people still regularly think that she's being serious is a strong indicator that Poe's law is in full effect when it comes to progressives. There is no longer a substantial differentiation between actual progressive SJW's and a person doing satire.

You retards need to stop responding to these obvious CTR shill threads. Does a record get corrected if nobody posts in the thread?

This is your daily reminder that if you are not voting for Bernie in November, you are cancer and need to kill yourself. The world is no longer interested in right wing nonsense, and you can no longer hold us back from social and economic progress or keep the USA from becoming a global community friendly nation. The old ways are gone, and it is time to move into the future, a world without borders and races. A world of the United Earth Government and one race, the human race. Let go of your hate and cuckholdery, embrace the future and social progress. Stop the prejudice, let your heart feel the warmth of acceptance, and give part of what you have to your fellow man to improve the lives of others. How much do you need anyway? You should help those less fortunate, those struggling with drug addiction, social oppression, and those without the privilege you were born with. Do what you know in your heart to be the right thing, vote for Bernie and save our species.

>why isnt anyone afraid that these hacks against hillary and the dnc we're carried out by Russian hackers
because they obviously weren't

I'll happily respond to retards if there is even a chance that a fence sitter might read my responses, arguments, and ideas and have their mind's changed or at least be prompted to think about taking my side on the issue being discussed. CTR can't change my mind because they can't provide evidence, compelling arguments, or even an argument period, so exposing myself to their worthless tripe does no harm to me but it may infect an ambivalent individual if they are only exposed to those particular trash conjectures.

>Hillary isn't rationa
>what we need is a rational person like Donald Trump

I can't distinguish between the satire and serious anymore

Whenever I see someone doing the middle finger I cringe.

Hurting your feelings doesn't make him irrational.

I didn't say that, only that we know for a fact that Hillary is a poor decision maker and that she may not be a rational actor, considering that she has a track record of helping start harmful, pointless, and expensive wars. Donald Trump has zero political track record up until this point and he has taken a position of reduced interference in the affairs of other countries. While I wish I had better choices, I will readily chose the candidate with the better track record. Non-intervention is more rational than a possible invasion of Syria, or attempting to menace and intimidate Russia and Iran with a threat of war.

>andorra
how does Cred Forums give the flag but not know what it is?

To clarify, I'm not saying that Trump is a saint and paragon of human rationality, I'm merely taking the position that he does not have a political track record of extremely poor decision making. To establish a track record he first has to actually hold a political office, at which point we can then begin to determine how good or bad he would actually be. Until that point, Hillary is clearly the inferior choice.

Donald "why can't we use nuclear weapons" Trump

Hillary "Tim kaine would be a good Vice President" Clinton

I don't think either of them are grounded in reality.

Thanks for Correcting The Record

>Donald "why can't we use nuclear weapons" Trump

Keep in mind that was something that people speculated he said, not a quote. Bit of a difference.

Though if all the nuclear powers of the world were on board with it, hell yeah we could use nukes...

>extremely poor decision making
He chose pence didn't he? Not a good start.

He said he'd recognize Israeli sovereignty over Jerusalem, and tear up the current Iran agreement. That's pretty deep in international affairs. You think his Syria plan is as "non-interventionalist" too?

Al Leppo doesn't have its own flag yet

This one is satire, I'm sure of it

Because being "carried out by the russians/norks" is the number one excuse in the book. It's the go to scapegoat.

I'm not saying its likely, genius.

To be fair, the wars in the middle east (which Hillary helped to kick off) have killed three times as many people as nuclear strikes have, we're talking 200K+/- (people killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki) compared to 600k+/-(Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya) that's without adding in anybody killed during the migrant crisis, or killed by terrorists who used those wars as justification for their own hostile actions.
I honestly don't like either of their policies, I think we shouldn't get involved any further at all, it's a clusterfuck that should be left to cool as any further US intervention will only lead to us being blamed all the more. I dislike Hillary's slightly more because she's proposing yet another no-fly zone and that didn't exactly seem to work out so well during the bombing of Libya where thousands of civilians were killed as a result, leading to yet more anti-US sentiment. I think that the Israel/Palestine conflict is another clusterfuck we shouldn't get involved in. The current Iran deal doesn't do much more than give Iran billions of dollars which would otherwise have been taken from it via sanctions in return for a decade (at the most) of stalling their nuclear program, which they've already broken. They'll keep violating the deal while simultaneously enjoying the benefit of reduced sanctions, as far as I'm concerned the deal is already worth less than the ink it was written with.

False flag

Is it because there's something so childish about it? Like trying to cast a spell of hurt feelings.

>Not including the mirror shot