archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/julian-assange-assassination-attempt-fears-8685332
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's gotta wait for the right time. Expect something big in October...

He's going to release it right before the election so Trump can't fuck it up by saying something stupid.

Patience my man. This is exactly why he's doing it this way -- fucking attention spans of puppies on Adderall.

Shit just roles off hilary, he needs that bombshell leak right before the elections, notice how no one talks about her fainting

essentially, he is a Mossad agent

Remember all the questions asked when Hillary Clinton collapsed?

Remember that a fucking ambassador died under her leadership in a country she had personally worked to destabilize?

It doesn't seem like it.

Remember when Americans forgot about the hostage crisis in time for the 1980 election and Jimmy Carter won?

I swear to god our fucking attention spans, I don't know how it got this bad. It demonstrably wasn't even back in the early 90s I don't know what happened to our people.

This is why we need a dictatorship. People in general are too stupid to be trusted with important decisions.

In August people said to wait for September, fuck off

THE DEAD ARE BEING RAISED TO VOTE FOR HILLARY. BURN THE WITCH.

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT

Keep it lit faggot

Assange is a globalist plant, when he doesn't deliver, it will be all the more reason for the cucks to vote Hillary. In fact, this election is going to be won or lost on whatever wikileaks plans to do. Fuck Assange.

this doesn't prove anything in either direction, you fuck off

Because people are impatient retards.

Assange promised his OCTOBER SURPRISE would be in OCTOBER in AUGUST.

Retard.

this

CTR priming the nothing to see here pump

nah

not that many people are paying attention to him

in fact, everyone who gives assange credit, is already voting for trump, and assange doing or not doing wont change that. They want him to LEGALLY PROVE the things they already know.

he can only help.

it's dumb for him to do that, I'm assuming it's because he's australian and doesn't understand how america works, but there could be evidence hillary killed a baby, and if she got into the whitehouse before anything was done it would not matter.

>muh october surprise
>waits til december

this fucking retard is too much of a tease

hypes things up to no end and then releases it and it becomes underwhelming

we need to have time to digest it too, he can't release it like 1 week ahead of the election. if it's big it could spur a new probe into the foundation and that'll take time and shit too

he has to leave room for the scandals to unfold and attacks to land

the media drowns it out with chicken shit, its not world ending stuff but it should hurt her chances

if he does have something itll be released right before the 3rd debate or the week before the election

Seems kinda fair that the dead gets to vote for Hillary. I mean, aint she practically one of their own already?

should ahve done it before the 1st debate because that's when the most people are watching it

True, I was hoping for more. But what he did release already is very damning of everyone in power. I love that they made a hollywood slurpfest movie about him BEFORE he decided to help burn down the evil left that has caused so much human suffering in Iraq and Syria and Europe.

>We need time to digest it

You're utterly wrong Sven. If we have hard video/audio evidence of Hillary disparaging black people or endless text documents where she calls minorities "the help" and rips ruthlessly on the voter base, she'll lose even harder than she's probably going to anyways. But people will forget about it just like they forgot about Hillary's 9/11 collapse two weeks later. If he releases hardhitting material right before the third debate or right after, it's over. It'll stick in our brains on election day and we wont have time to change our feelings.

People aren't rational, we all think and vote with our guts. As long as the leak puts apprehension in us against Hillary on election day, it's a landslide for Trump.

I've masturbated to her so many times.

He's denying Trump and the media ammo, now fuck back off

They want to throw the election so Trump wins. Just look at how hard they are shilling for him on their Twitter. Assange wants to come desperately to America and it aint happening under Clinton. Trump is his only hope.

I'm sorry Assange but you have to stay.

the problem with wikileaks

is they post FACTS

which is somehow wrong to do

pic related, try not to rage

He's currently facing extradition to Sweden. He thinks that if he faces charges in Sweden, he'll then face extradition to the US.

He understands what kind of person Trump is. He sees what Putin is doing with Trump and he wants in on the action.

Trump doesn't form opinions of controversial figures the way typical American leaders do. His opinions of people are strictly personal. Trump will only attack people who are not nice to him, and will defend people who are.

Assange knows that if he makes it appear that he is helping Trump to win election, then Trump will be his ally and protect him from facing charges in the US.

democracy has failed us

>i know that they're facts but they're not facts because they were required through hacking
huh?

Facebook happend and before that the relaxation on what could be shown on television with regards to commercials.

Big business and the global cabal ruined America.

>CTR priming the nothing to see here pump

They could be trying to tease out a leak about the leak.

Thanks for the (C)RT, (C)TR.

Stay mad.

no it's really
>I know they're facts but since the democratic party is the one doing the evil and I think the republican party should be just as evil (see: jon stewart talking about george bush) I disregard them

>wikileaks posts facts
>yeah, but facts biased against hillary, the DNC, obtained through hacking

How does that invalidate anything ? sometimes I wonder how a libtard brain actually functions

Yeah but then you would get hillary as your dictator? Do you really want that?

[spoiler]It doesn't.[/spoiler]

Especially because 3/4 of our media WON'T EVEN COVER IT. And it takes a couple of weeks at least to disseminate information via social media, email, alternative media etc.

I hope Assange realizes this.

I'm with her now

>it takes a couple of weeks at least to disseminate information via social media, email, alternative media etc.

hi CTR

The fact that he's been boasting about an October surprise for months means it isn't shit. If he really wanted to make an impact he would have kept quiet about whatever Hillary leaks he has.

If Assange has nothing he's risking his name, career, etc. Wikileaks will be seen as a fraud, at least for now it has credibility and its threats are taken seriously.

I too wonder why the fuck he hasn't unleashed anything but if what's coming is truly Hillary saying racist shit, you can drop that a week before the election. A video/audio of her saying "nigger" or "spook" would HAVE to get full MSM coverage. It would be over.

>hinting at more will make people think she's a crooked bitch, regardless of whether he releases anything or not

After already releasing legit leaks, he has credibility so when he says "got more senpai" we all say "Oh awesome bring it."

>full MSM coverage

I don't think you know how media works, if trump says "stop illegal immigration", it's "racism" If hillary says "nigger" it's "out of context, she was only trying to put in the spotlight the harsh fate of african americans in the US."

Watch out for James O'Keefe also.

Those who would sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither, you god damn leaf.

Thats the great part about the SJW's. They turn on each other in the blink of an eye

Honestly what would happen if Hillary was straight up caught saying "nigger"? How would the democratic party go into damage control? Would they try to get King Obongo to pardon her and essentially do pic related? Would they try to have her step down and put up the second runner up for the party?

If people are too stupid to be trusted with important decisions, then how can we trust a dictator to make important decisions?

>http
wow

If he's all talk why'd Clinton try to add him to her bodycount

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/julian-assange-assassination-attempt-fears-8685332

>didnt do shit

He's the only reason this race is close lol

>SJW's

nobody cares about a few millenials crying racism on twitter, they're not the media and don't influence the election that much.

Mainstream media will try to cover up this shit.

Uhh he said he's releasing in October, calm down.

No they didn't. Assange has said October for a long time. Why? Because then the debates have started and it will give the scandal enough time to sink in.

I guarantee you millions of Trump supports have no idea who Assange is.

Gets the chairwoman of the DNC forced out.

>all talk

Legendary hacker and legendary whistle-blower Assange gets the benefit of the doubt if anybody does.

True about the millennial shit but I think a modern day presidential candidate (a fucking democrat of all) saying nigger would be too juicy a story for even them to try to hide.

I hope, if it is true, it's not something weak like that time Hillary was involved in a "colored people time" joke.

he's waiting till the last moment because your people are too stupid that will forget everything the next day

he's full of hot air, never released anything worth a damn

He may be realizing that what he does won't matter. Hillary is just one of the hydra's ten thousand heads. Trump just turned on the light and showed us the monster. It's enormous. The entire financial system, government, police, and media at the bare minimum is complicit in this corruption, and you think a few votes are going to tip this?

Don't get me wrong, I'm voting, on the off chance that the system is not as bad as it appears. An outsider presidency is worth the small effort of driving a few blocks out of my way to work one morning.

But Assange may have realized that it doesn't matter if you have four aces when you don't have any hands to grab the pot.