What's his end game?

He just gave 400 million dollars straight to a fund to help refugees going to Europe. That is like 1/4 of all his money. Alone he donated more than 40 countries combined.

What the hell is this old man trying to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
forward.com/news/breaking-news/347658/hacked-soros-documents-detail-plans-to-fight-israel-s-racist-policies/
algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/
observer.com/2016/08/not-shocking-george-soros-funds-progressive-war-on-israel/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Cyprus#Jewish_rebellions_and_Byzantine_rule).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's been dictating US foreign policy for years. Perhaps he's finally trying to make up for his fuck ups.

A Jew trying to fuck up Europe

Also he's got like 30 billion not 3 bil

He is trying to destroy national identity among white countries so that nobody can claim to be "germany" or "swedish" anymore.
He wants to flood the west with non whites so that nationalism dies and globalization takes hold completely. His end goal is for big government and huge blocks of nation states to rule over the world thus making it easier to influence more people at once.
He is a cunt.

I'm pretty sure he's trying to destroy the world.

>zionist
>finances USA to protect Israel
>crashed the economy of the right-wing parties and sent South America into misery repeated times during the 90s, opening the way to leftist politicians to prosper
>meanwhile usa invades tons of countries to protect Israel
>USA leaves tons of countries
>evil factions appear and serve as excuse for refugee floods
>he finances the refugee floods with 400 million dollars which will end up in the hands of potential terrorists
>meanwhile he finances FEMEN
>meanwhile he finances Black Lives Matter
>meanwhile he finances Hillary and Bernie Sanders

This guy is trying to kill the West before he dies.

But why?

The west gave him a great life, wealth and love. Why does he want to destroy the west so much?

you stupid if you think he only has 1.2 billion. That might be in a bank in the USA but he makes that a month

Here is a theory I have heard around. It is known that this guy is a nazi, he helped nazis confiscate property and valubles from jews during nazi germany, apparently he is trying to turn the west towards the right again by funding all this sjw shit. He may not be as jewish as we think famalam.

He can't be so stupid to think flooding a country with foreigners would DECREASE nationalism.
Maybe he wants war.

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S PILL ROLLING CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

a literal James Bond villain

I'm surprised no one has tried to assassinate him

They have. The Serbs in 1995 or something. He was lucky that for some reason he decided to change hotels in Croatia or that the service decided to postpone one more day.
The kebab removers could have preemptively kept so much kebab out of Europe..

Soros isnt spending his own money you nitwit. it just goes to show whoever decided to kill off whitey is dead serious. Why the niggers arent alarmed by this is beyond me.

>implying jews will let niggers inherit the earth

lmao

He just got bored after achieving everything and now he's just fucking around.
Basically what normal people do in vidya he does irl

He's just a Cred Forumslack who wants more cozy happening threads.

Maybe he just wants to help people that are in need?

400million is nowere cxlose to 1/4.

Hes officially good for about 23 billion dollars. But that's the officiall number, it dosent include his hidden assets offshore, the real number is likely a lot higher still.

Lol.
If he just wanted to push us, why would he spend 400 million against us. He could just as well spend one tenth of that to push papers to favor the right wing all over the West and instead of supporting Antifa and bribing officials to back them up, he could just as well support far-right hitsquads and take care of their legal security..

> zionist

Anyone with a brain knows he's heavily anti-Israel

> his guy is trying to kill the West before he dies.

But why?

Because in his mind and everyone who isn't alt-right, he's doing the right thing. That's why

>finances USA to protect Israel

Soros is anti-Israel though.

>400,000,000 * 4 = 3,000,000,000

WTF, I love American education now!

He is trying to help refugees fleeing war torn countries.

He is this generations single greatest humanitarian.

All of you racist, average IQ, loser millenials just can't see it.

It's a jewish thing. You wouldn't understand.

Hes foundation "Refugees for Europe" does ot actualy help the immigrants. What it does is to use them as a battering ram. They are present into the big refugee camps mainly in Turkey and lebanon and persuades refugees there to head for Europe, giving them instructions how to enter illegaly, contacts to human smugglers etc.

>He is a cunt.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: WOuLXY+I) 09
sounds good to me.

If i was a 200 years old multi-billionaire jew, i'd do something like that too for teh lulz.

Of course that's what he thinks will happen.
If the native population is convinced into thinking that multiculturalism is a good thing, then slowly the concept of nationality amity can be chipped away. They have been doing it in Sweden for years.
There are swedish people that claim sweden has no culture and need the culture mix of Africans and Muslims.
Once a native country is so mixed and the concept is ingrained into people then how can the concept of being ethnically swedish be real ?
These people rely on the laziness of westerners in comfortable nations.

He withdrew finances from femen when they started operating in israel.

What makes you think he is anti-israel? Because he says he is?

He has never taken any action to hurt israel. He has taken action to protect israel multiple times.

>1/4 of all his money
Huehuehuehuehuehuehue even monkeys aren't as retarded as brazilians

>1/4
it's about 1/75 of his wealth

BTW, it's already happened in England.
Is Ian wright English?
Is dizzy rascal ?
Are any of the other niggers and Pakis that have been infused into English culture considered not English?
They blur the lines between what is English. Then make it hard for normal people to say " this is engliah"

4D chess.

He's effectively galvanizing nationalists through the organizations he funds. All happenings actually give TRUMP and anti globalists more fuel to their fire.

The end game? Death of globalism which crashes the global economy and makes him substantially wealthier through his bearish positions on the stock market.

He was 14 years old in WW2. How the fuck could he do that?

Maybe because white guys killed his whole family and friends when he was 8 years old in hungary??!?!?

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

But but the new polacks say israel is a friend and anti immigration like us

NWO
No borders
No countries
One Government
One Religion
One Currency

Real mark of the beast shit.

He's a Jewish collaborator who helped the Nazis imprison Jews and confiscate all of their shekels. Naturally he took shekels for himself.

But what then? Do the global elite just want to rule over a bunch of peasants? What's their plan for the progression of the human race?

how come this guy is involved into every fucking country on this planet??
he has his fingers everywhere
pretty sure we cant stop him, just watch as the whole world crumbles beneath him

Amazing how his country of origin, Hungary, is magically spared by the shitskin invasion.
Really makes you think.

More wealth, more power

He wants to wipe out white people.

Keep the Arabs in Europe, the Jews keep the Middle East and its oil.

How funny that the Jews are meant to be these brilliant schemers who control the world but don't have the oil.

lol no hes not. When multiculturalism hit Israel he literly took away their funding

Israeli jews are based, the diaspora is the problem. Believe me, goys!

he works for the rothschilds, maybe he also just believes in globalism

I personally think he's pushing for an econmic collapse of mammoth proportions, hence bet on db crash in hopes to globalize stock/currency.

A massive collapse would leas rmto fringe governments gaining control and the result of another large scale eonomic depression or war is more treaties, pretty much priming a powder keg to me because the resulting blast just makes the world more susceptible.

And flooding the west with non western scum helps create the no borders nwo

Rothschilds use him as a cover photo. Nothing new.

but they still die in the end..they cant take that wealth and power with them

Red pilled strya.
Respect.
Why is Isreal such a nationalist country that's immune to accepting all of these rapefugees? Is it the muh 6 million?

But retards cant produce wealth. Even kings have had less than average citizen.

>implying he will ever die
Every time he get's sick or a body part is about to cease functioning due to old age a random US teenager is killed and his organs harvested.
Human rights mean shit in the US if you have the money, it's China tier.

have you seen the rothschilds of late, one of the daughters jumped onto the enrichment train and looks worse than amy winehouse did in her last days.

>The elite
>Giving a shit about the human race

1984, friend. Entry level stuff.

The end goal of the rich is to get richer and to secure their riches. Everything else is a means to that end.

SHART

but what then, what do you do for the rest of eternity when your sitting on all the wealth that exists (assuming that immortality is possible)

Not anons were speaking in approximates. Stop being an obtuse faggot.

Sure he can. Maybe he thinks he's helping white people become more tolerant.

Remember, a corrupt and greedy individual can be satisfied, but a moral crusader cannot, for his own conscience is what drives them.

>1.2
Fucking sharters, shit for brains the lot of 'em.

He wants an angry and real grassroots movement that will gladly do his God's work.

you can never ever be satisfied with what you have..no matter how big your mansion or how big your bank balance you will always want more, and more..and...

He's just the ceo of Rothschild social change Corp. it's not like those guys can finance this without being too obvious

When are we going to remove bagel again?

He wants to turn the whole world into a multicultural shithole
Since you live in Brazil you already live in his version of a dream world

At that point, the world is your oyster. Mold it to your liking. Maybe that's what he's trying to do now.

>he thinks they care about the progress of our species

wew

If it weren't for (these) people, we would be living in a utopia I can't even describe with conventional linguistics.

Basicly, everyone would be free in a way we can't imagine. Everone would have land and wealth within their means.

These (people) own the planet dumbfuck, wake up.

>That is like 1/4 of all his money
lol no

Also his "end game" is making Europeans truly civilized, i.e. pushing them past their shitty nationalistic instincts and penchant for authoritarian governments.

Christ, it takes the same amount of effort to write the correct number. Problem is, you don't know what it is.

He knows he's gonna die at any minute. He's in turbo mode.

do you really delude yourself into thinking that would ever be possible for humans to make? even if there were no skypes in the world humans would still find a reason to fuck things up

>1/4 of all his money.
>worth 25 billion
please google these things beforehand google

How about we get there and try it first.

Yes, I actually have hope left, you sad pathetic weakling, don't come and try to drag me down, cunt.

Kill yourself.

It's simple, like all jews, his plan is to kill off white people.

You see, white people are the perfect enemy for the jews.

The blacks may be stronger, but they're much, much, much dumber. They can even see that their tools of the jews.

The hispanics and native are about as strong as the jews, but again they're dumber

The asians are much weaker than the jews, but as smart as the jews.

The arabs are dumber, but much stronger than the jews.

Then theres white people.
Smarter than the jews, Much stronger than the jews, and are onto the jews.

So the jews are faking a peace offering to the arabs by letting them into Europe in order for them to do the work of killing white people.

In America, the jews goal is to do the same with spics, but also eliminate whites by mixing them out, castrating them, and putting them in prison.

The whites are the last and only people that can stop the jews.

forward.com/news/breaking-news/347658/hacked-soros-documents-detail-plans-to-fight-israel-s-racist-policies/

algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/

observer.com/2016/08/not-shocking-george-soros-funds-progressive-war-on-israel/

REALLY makes you think huh

>What the hell is this old man trying to do?

Ask the Rothschilds, that's who he works for.

how does he fund BLM?

What is his endgame?

Total murder of all the non-Jews. Global Israel.

Nigger this guy was a philanthropist. Kike killed kikes and made money off of it and now all the Jews are living on the lands of the people who sold out their grandparents. Needless to say, he has hidden money.

He really wants Jews to rule the world by turning every other race into a mixed race bunch of mongrels with zero sense of community, identity, or nation and only loyalty to their global hegemons controlling them through central banks.

>his plan is to kill off white people.

but why?

>Whites are Smarter than the jews, Much stronger than the jews, and are onto the jews.

Only a small fraction of whites believe in a Jewish conspiracy against whites

>The whites are the last and only people that can stop the jews.

Stop the jews from doing what? Explain what can be accomplished once there are no more white people?

He's worth over 20 billion
400 million is like 2% of his money

This is the financial equivalent of you going to the grocery store

Soros=man of chaos
Kek=god of chaos
Soros is Kek's human form

Czeched.

enslavement of the rest of 'humanity'

Sorry, but I'll have to ask for solid evidence on that matter

See this is why noone likes you achmed

Now use that welfare money to get that stick surgically removed from your ass

easier to control brown eyes

Crashing this Europe with no survivors

He also finances MĂ­dia Ninja. Really te faz pensar...

> implying the whites have to be killed off first
> implying whites are the vast majority of this planet
> implying chinks aren't strong

Damn, I was never obsessed with desire of riches, but fucking up a whole dozen of cunts just by going to a grocery store sounds pretty cool desu

>What the hell is this old man trying to do?

Not really, since we'd get Ayyrabs and the worst of the Arab world instead of qt mulatto and hispanic hotties with an insane sex drives and hips to die for.

Simple, you inflict pain.

>old man
>man
>implying he isn't a strigoi

You can't destroy a whole race, it's impossible. The natives in the New World were hunted and killed during hundreds of years, plages powerful enough to wipe 90% of them, but they still survived.

Let chaos reign, then rein in chaos.

It's not about white people, it's about monolithic societies. The jews opened the gates of Toledo, latter they killed Suleiman the Magnificent. The jews were expelled from a small Mayan village in Guatemala. I could go all day.
You divert the attention when you open the door to an enemy, so you're free to do whatever you want. The moors gave special status to the jews in Spain after they betrayed the Catholics. The Israeli are considered "the greatest ally" in the fight against the Muslims. Even some people here consider jews "based" for the fact they aren't Muslims.

The thing that causes the strongest feels is that it actually works.

>George Soros is actually the good guy
That would be one of the craziest plot twists in history. If he destroys Isreal George Soros would be like batman in the dark Knight.

Wtf, i love being genocided now!

The story is probably a lie.

It's some Jewish interloper/redemption tale, and he's full of it, like all kikes.

During WW2 he probably snuck around looting houses, cutting power lines and throwing animal corpses into cisterns.

>This is the financial equivalent of you going to the grocery store

Only if you're poor as fuck.

Also, is it just selective perception on my part or is this term of the 'end game' used more commonly across the chans lately?

he wants to beat hitler's high score and go for 6 billion kills.

He also supports Viva Rio (anti-gun NGO) and Olavo de Carvalho ("right" wing jewlover).

Gotta fucking admire the guy, like holy fuck

Damn. Serbia greatest ally.

>implying he really lets us know how much money he really has

Excuse me, good Sir, but isn't his image a little bit anti-semitic? Why would you portray a fellow human being in such a demeaning way? Aren't we all children of god and equal before his eyes? We must not give in to biggotry and bad stereotypes, otherwise the world would surely descend into barbarism. Just like these horrible Nazis.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He'll be fine

I have hope too. I sincerely believe the human spirit will triumph over tyranny... No matter how many times we have to repeat the process.

> this jpeg says so

Soros is just the fall Jew.
Rotschild are the one planing the extermination of the european race, they know better then to be in the spotlight.
Also, they try to exterminate the european race, because a nigger mixbreed is far easier for the ruling elite to controll rather then a free thinking race of none degenerate whites.

MAYBE (just a thought) he only funds groups he agrees with?

I am convinced all the Jews want revenge one germany and Europe in general.

yah never talked to a real liberal before?
I live in Maryland. We are chock fucking full with people who think this. They absolutely think it can work and don't see the problem.

In their defense, this is a VERY diverse area with people from all over the world and it works well.....BUT.....and this is what they fail to understand....90% of the immigrants here now are the few that were smart enough and motivated enough to make the leap. Most are hard workers trying to live that American dream.

They don't understand that floods of open border immigrants and, worse, refugees, who want nothing to do with our country and our culture other than a haven and free loot, will absolutely wreck the place. And maybe cause serious uprisings.

Personally I can't decide if Soros is evil or just stupid. Usually I find the problem is stupidity.

It's not about extermination, it's about destroying monolithic societies and turn every nation into a place full of minorities and no rulling majority.

Soros is the hitman to get rid of the goyim.

if whites are smarter than the jews why the fuck are we being ruled over yet again? why have we expelled them millions of times but they are still here? why have the hijacked and slimed one of the greatest leaders in history?

It's not revenge they want since they have been like this from the beginning. Already in 117 AD they massacered a bunch in Cyprus (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Cyprus#Jewish_rebellions_and_Byzantine_rule). Jews are evil by nature, it's in their DNA. Only a complete extermination will ensure the survival of the human race from these filth.

The reason he's giving so much for the refugees to find jobs is because so far the mass migration has been an utter failure. It's damage control, if the economies of the countries topple and the refugees will be blamed.

The entire project will fail because they'll most likely be deported from a country that is in financial crisis, similar to Venezuela.

Google tikkun olam for the reason jews do what they do.

And why they want one world and no whitey

humans fucked up when they decided to grow plants and live off shit carbs instead of hunting ferocious beasts and eating a flavorsome berry every once in a while.

Poor Germany

How the fuck are you Volk going to get out of this mind fuck?

By civilized do you mean more Islamic and black ? Lmao.

my guess is he has bet against the euro and is going to collapse the currency through various measures and buy himself a continent

It's quite plausible. You can make money faster if you short something and then deliberatly crash it, rather than investing long and waiting for it to grow.

I can't even imagine how much that amount of wealth and power would warp a person's mind. He can easily bankrupt a 3rd world country and start a horrific civil war with a fraction of his wealth and 6 months of behind the scenes work.

Not sure how truthful it is, but since you asked so nicely.

>hispanic hotties with an insane sex drives and hips to die for.

Their sex drives aren't the only part of them that's "insane". I dated a hispanic chick once, she was a total QT and the sex was awesome and frequent but the shit I had to put up with while dating her... bitch was crazy.

No good if you like petite Slav qts and don't care for crazy fatasses.

>Only if you're poor as fuck

George Soros can drop $400MM and barely even notice it while the average person needs a 5 year loan to buy a new car...

Being forced to integrate and uplift those people will be a genuinely enriching experience for Europeans, and I don't mean "culturally enriched" like rape, I mean they're going to have to get over themselves and grow as people, or suffer the consequences of their intransigence.

I meant spending 2% of your money on regular grocery shopping.
If you buy stuff for 50 bucks that would mean you only have 2500 moneys. Which is poor.

He financed Black Bloc too.

He also did golpes especulativos to take down Brazil's political stability in the 90s.

I cannot wait until this old piece of shit dies.

You can see how close he is now. He clings to life afraid of meeting his end because he knows how sinful his soul is.

Im going to celebrate the anniversary of his death every year.

His son is even worse.

Kill them

Kill you

Must happen

Will happen

Soon

More like a real life Sith Lord.

Enéas warned us about Soros. That kike bought Ciro, Lula and FHC. He literally controls every side.

>he was literally cuckolded by a somali
don't blame others for your lack of manhood

What has he done?

I feel like Soros plays with the world like it's a videogame.

I wish I had 30 billion dollars.

I'd do the same.

It's the only thrill rich evil kikes get out of life.

He truly believes he's doing this for the greater good, and that he's making the world a better place. Just like every other commie pinko faggot.

When was this originally posted? Because it hasn't happened yet.

Save lifes. Take of pressure.

help humanity
/thread

>$1.99

That's a great deal.

soros have 25 to 30 billions, for him 400M is nothing

He's financing refugees in hopes they will take over and he'll havea large army to send against Israel to kill them for good

>Just think of all the plunder one/group could get from a single hideout of Soros.
Become Raiders , destroy his guards, become millionares

He probably sees it as an investment since all of those refugees will end up owning debt and buying things that hes also invested in.

because of guilt and pathological altruism

he just gives money to cause happenings

it's literally Cred Forums on steroids, he sees a small problem, he makes it bigger, he causes the happening

Kek based lord of repeating digits approves of Soros disorderly behaviour

Thats not really good evidence

Have you heard of Marxism?

The elite ruling over a pesent working class is exactly what they are after. The realization of an international Socialist state with no freedoms and no private property and completely in teh hands of gloabists is what they want.

Learn history, and you will understand it is repeating itself on a much larger scale.

Yes. He is simply the front man for the left wing of their plan.

Study history and see that white people have called out the Jew and ejected them form every country in Europe at one point or another.

Remove whites and the Jew never faces persecution again. They will easily rule over the dumbed down brown masses.

See how the Soviets and Chinese handle muslims and you will know that in the socialist superstate they are building how they will moderate and control and subdue Islam easily once they have spread the population across the world.

he's a fucking kike, and i want to ask why the fuck no country has dealt with him yet. he's connected to everything from faggotry to syrian terrorists

Eventually he will die. Will his son be as dangerous?

There is NOTHING enriching to be brought to Europe by inferior africans/Muslims