Is it wrong that I feel the same way about white women who want to own pit bulls as I do about white women who are coal...

Is it wrong that I feel the same way about white women who want to own pit bulls as I do about white women who are coal burners? For whatever reason my brain has a hard time making a distinction between the two.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/future/story/20151111-why-do-dogs-look-like-their-owners
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e3/14/a1/e314a1d839922ceae0e650df58319ca2.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not liking high test women
Yup, it's a beta

Stop nogs to based Pit Bulls
>Niggers are shit and media is trying to make them loog good.

>*Stop comparing

My gf is so fucking irrational when it comes to pitbulls. I just dont get that cunt sometimes

No, OP. I also view women who own Pit bulls as ghetto or trashy in a way, even if they don't fuck niggers.

Plenty of other dogs you can "rescue" that won't wig out and eat the house cat.

Pit bulls are fine if trained properly. They only have the reputation they do b/c niggers have been exploiting them. Pit bulls can be very valuable companions and bodyguards when raised by whites. Niggers are the Jews to dogs.

How is she "irrational"?
I

I feel the same way about drug addicts. They were warned, I feel no pity.

I told her if we have kids id never 2ant one around cause ehy take a chance. She criedand didnt talk to me for fucking 50 minutes.

>the "training a pit bull meme"

Pit bulls are bred for selective aggression. It's like saying you can train a Sheepdog not to herd.

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs.

they say the same about black people, even when they where under white's ownership they where still just as shity as they are without it

Fucking love pitbull threads and the butthurt niggerbull owners who get mad.

Your dogs are fucking nigger trash. Every niggerbull should have its throat slit infront of its owner.

This

NB4
>muh pit bull is a good boi he dindu nuffin

I had a pit bull. he was scared of my new kitten.

literally pissed himself in a corner whimpering when it waddled up to him.

>stating facts about what a dog does is trying to make it look bad
wew

Pits are white culture appropriated by dindus

I had a sheepdog. A Shetland sheepdog, actually. He'd always circle around my friends and I if we were huddled together. Always. Just walk around us. We even did an experiment where we stood further apart and he'd then keep circling us. Then we'd stand closer and he'd keep circling us.

I miss him...

The way the media reports on pit bulls is how they would report on black people if they were honest about it the numbers.

>Is it wrong that I feel the same way about white women who want to own pit bulls as I do about white women who are coal burners?
No, both are damaged goods. And also feminists or those who ever used to be feminists.

>facts
In fact pitbulls are not more or less agressive then any other breed. There are more incidents because manny irresponsible people get pitbulls.
If the Golden Retriever would be the dog of choice of nogs and White trash it would be the no.1 problem dog

I've seem so many Youtube videos of dogs cowering before tiny cats like they're facing the Devil. Not my old dog though: he was a tiny toy poodle, hardly any bigger than the cat, but he still messed with him even though the cat could kick his ass any time he wanted.

kek

NIGGER DOGS
I
G
G
E
R

DOGS
O
G
S

Pitbulls are the niggers of doggos

>not adopting mastiff master race

Come on.

i prefer huskies but mastiffs are great gentile gaints.

>Pit bulls are bred for selective aggression.
True, pit bulls are bred to be aggressive towards other dogs, but not towards people. Even niggers can figure out how to train their dogs not to attack unless on command, so I'm sure any non-cucked white person could do it too.

>In fact pitbulls are not more or less agressive then any other breed.
>by far the most likely to seriously injure/ kill people

>There are more incidents because manny irresponsible people get pitbulls.
Retards own all kinds of dogs, why is it just pit bulls getting the short end of the stick

Girl I know with adopted pit bull is a coal burner. Has massive tits however, really tempted to fuck her but at the same time she's fucked a black guys who've worked at like Walmart and Taco Bell lol.

this. pitbulls are shit because of dog racism, if people were nicer to pitbulls they wouldnt murder little children anymore

But golden retrievers are an intelligent breed unlike pit bulls.

Pit Bulls are the niggers of dogs.

Shih Tzu masterrace.

>Pits are white culture appropriated by dindus
This. Pit bulls, like most dogs, were bred for hunting, boars in particular. It's only niggers who decided to use them to attack people, or kill each other for their entertainment.

>what is intelligence and selective behavior?

heel biters/10

This is gold. I want it to spread.

>In detroid alone in 2015 467 people was killed by nogs
>in all of the US in 2015 28 people died by attacks of pittbulls
>comparing Pitbros and nogs

I know white women who are always posting those pro-pitbull memes on Facebook. Some of them are members of my own family (non-immediate). I cringe whenever I see them and I also worry that one of them is going to end up in the obituaries.

No matter how much I hear how "sweet and nice" pit bulls are, it doesn't matter. There are plenty of sweet and nice dogs that don't have more bite power than a wolf without any self preservation instinct

My pit is sweet as fuck. She attacked a nigger that was attempting to rob me. I raised her right and she listens completely. Also, I'm white. Fuck you people. These dogs are the best.

dindu nuffin

>There are more incidents because manny irresponsible people get pitbulls.
Many irresponsible people have every other race of doggo too.

Here incidents happen in normal, sometimes well off families too. Pitbulls are simply violent.

The only pets that seem to mutilate, kill, deface their owners like that are monkeys.

>gentile gaints
oy veh

This. Pit bulls don't deserve the shit they get. They're usually pretty passive, easy-going dogs.

Pit bulls are genetically prone to violence, like niggers

sounds like racism you filthy dog racists
#pitlivesmatter #notallpitbulls

Rate my doggo and pupper

>heel biters/10

The point of that breed is to alert the owner, they're bred for hearing for a reason. They're also small enough to be cost efficient and lose no hair so allergic people have no excuse.

Except when they suddenly kill their owners, passersby, babies...

I wanna rape that police bunny

Strongly agree with you French bro.
Pitbulls are like niggers. Not surprising why nig nogs and muhamads love them so much

>All that blood

That's when you pull out a handgun and blow away those shits.

Fucking hell all that blood. You could slam those things in the head with the sharp end of a hammer and they won't stop biting until they are dead. If I were there I would have walked up to those things and unloaded a magazine into them. They are monsters.

he had his paws up

he wuz surrendering

majestic

Lol my mom has a pit bull but she hates niggers. Idk about all the pit bull natural aggression stuff because the one she has is so stupid i can't even take it seriously. All it does when it sees a stranger is lick them as fast and hard as it can while flopping and rolling around. It won't even hold still long enough to let people pet it because it's trying too hard to jump around and lick them.

But I've seen all the videos of pit bull attacks and I understand the caution people display around them.

no neck/10
mini me/2

You are correct, owning a pit is nigger behavior. Wearing pyjamas/sweatpants in public is another coal burner red flag.

definitely top doggo

weak pose from the pupper

How do you like my American Bulldog? Make, neutered.

>gentile
The jig is up, Shlomo.

Every time you pet a pit bull roll this 20 sided die. If it lands on any number other than 1 you will be fine, but if it lands on 1 then the pitbull will have a snap psychosis and tear your arm or face off. Would you pet a pit bull 20 times?

Owning a pit bull is like owning a chimp. Just because most of the time they won't attack you doesn't make them safe.

I dunno man I just dont like that type a doggo face. with the droopy cheeks n shit.

I have a little pit and I bet it's more disciplined and behaved than your retriever.
It wont attact humans when out and about without a leash because I've taught it. A retriever can't even stop itself from playing fetch

THIS
I will say pit bulls are more dangerous as they were bred for fighting, but if they aren't treated like shit by some nig or spic, most of them are completely normal.

well it is a RETRIEVER after all eh.

He's very wiggly. The big doggo is very photogenic. The pupper isn't.

I'm always careful when I see a commoner with an attack dog. The only reason they own them is because they're intimidating. It's clear they're not capable of raising them properly.

You can call pitbulls (or similar breeds) the niggers of dogs, but they're mostly owned by whites in the UK. Low IQ, lumpen whites. You can tell by their bone structure they're worthless.

You and literally all of Cred Forums. That movie pulled off the impossible and managed to make Cred Forums twice as toxic as it normally is. Plus, furries seam to have gained some sort of newfound confidence now that it came out. It was a good movie, but I get sick whenever anyone brings it up b/c they usually only have fucked-up things to say.

I prefer dogs with longer snouts and tighter lips, myself. I think it's more natural since it's closer to their wild ancestors, though admittedly I am a sucker for big floppy ears.

You know how pets tend to look like their owners?

This is supported by science.

bbc.com/future/story/20151111-why-do-dogs-look-like-their-owners

Ergo, fat and brutish dogs are more commonly chosen by fat and brutish people.

>not taking a based staffordshire dog instead of a pitbull

staffies like people, and only hate other male dogs which all the dogs do

so pick a staffie

Same.

No, you love it.

>no one kicking those dogs
Honestly what? Not a single person wanted to punt it?

Best breed reporting in.

My doggo loves to climb stuff and do that pose. Can't find any pics of him doing it though.

In 2015 exactly 28 people was killed by Pitbulls in the US, in the same years 3,536 people drowned in swimmingpools.
In Germany in 2015 there was 1 person that was killed by a Pitbull attack, while 3459 people was killed in car incidents.
Its good to be cautious, but beeing afraid of Pitbulls is unnecessary

For fuck sake, doesn't anyone knows how to fight dogs, you grab and break ther legs, or grab their throat and crush their windpipes, these of course if you are already down. Otherwise just kick the fucking thing, stomp on its spine, or legs. If I would be a bystanders, and decide to help out, would have either kicked the shit out of the dog from behind, or lift them up and throw them against the wall. And the fucking owner was more in the way than doing any actual help, kill that bleached nigger and his niggerdogs.

But my pupper is part pit and bro AF. Has german shepherd in her too which could help.

He's a good boy though.

Pitbulls are a fighting breed, hence the origin of it's name; pitting it against bulls.
It's important you understand this if you're going to own one. It's name is it's own permanent warning sticker

This. They're only used for murder and dog-fighting b/c some nigger had a stroke of nigger-tier genius and figured out that the pit bull's large head and locking jaw combined with it's resistance to pain made it the best dog-fighting mon. It's unfair that pit bulls have to share a reputation with niggers.

He certainly is a big guy.

Pitbulls are banned in 15 of 16 German provinces, so there probably aren't that many around.

Comparing them to the amount of people driving cars or or people swimming pools is retarded.

Women who own pitbulls are most likely coalburners. You have to be raised in the trashy culture for the idea of owning a pitbull to appeal to you. Never met anyone who owned a pitbull that wasn't white trash on the same level as niggers.

Well they were both made to serve the white man.

Also muslims/autists never know anything about dogs. That's literally not a [pitbull]. It looks like a thoroughbred staffordshire-bulldog mix, and has the retarded docked ears. The breed most commonly mislabeled "pitbull" is the american bull terrier, which like all terriers is on the small side. They weigh 60 pounds. Pit bulls have more incidents because they're owned by niggers, spics, and other reprobates more than most breeds. Also the (((media))) focuses on them a lot. s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e3/14/a1/e314a1d839922ceae0e650df58319ca2.jpg
In reality my shepradors are more dangerous.

Funny you say, his name's Biggie.

They are not prohibited, they are restricted in most states (what basicly means a test and paying like 500€).
the only state where they are completly banned is Berlin.
And for driving you also need a driver license, so i verry well can compare this

Women with dogs are worse than coalburners. The ones that have niggerdogs like pitbulls are much worse. Only dogs not bigger than an average cat are tolerable, but their owners should be looked down at, since it is a sign of mentaly unstable persons, using them as coping mechanism, or to misplace affection that should be directed at fellow humans.

It's less that they are more likely to attack and more that they are more likely to kill.

Pitbulls are the niggers of the canine kingdom. The worst part is there are even rightwing owners who will preach pitbulls dindu muffin when in reality that all wannadu summtin

Pit bulls are the niggers of dogs
Any nice pit bull is just a white dog in a nigger dog's body

Is it common to have to fight dogs for your life in Hungary?

SeePit bulls are a hunting breed: they're bred to hunt wild boars and handle bulls. Their physiology makes them useful for crime, but they're actually not bred to be that much more aggressive than any other dog. German shepards for example, are actually much easier to train to become aggressive on command despite not being as "dangerous" to the extent that they won't fuck u\p their targets; that's why police use them. Pit bulls are actually a bit less aggressive, but will fuck up their targets if their switch is flipped. A pit bull couldn't let go if it wanted to once its jaw locks. My uncles golden retriever once had a fight with a pit bull in Peru (my uncle was never the best dog owner; the thing went after every dog it met), which ended when the owner and I interfered, but not before the bull had clamped its jay onto the side of the retriever's neck. The owner tried everything to get the poor thing to let go: beating it with a stick, pouring rubbing alcohol into it's mouth (it really hated that), seducing it with barbecue sauce, but the dog literally could not let go of ours, and we stayed there for more than 15 minutes with both dogs wimpering like puppies. Pit bulls are bred that way b/c boars are like walking tanks; it's useful the have a strong, ruthless, pain-resistant dog that would never not let go of its target.

Rate my doggo

No, but you see the structure of the dog, and look for the weakest parts to attack, that you can reach without the dog biting you, with dogs these are, tiny limbs, throat, spine and groin.

Idiot, it's not like dog attacks kill people very frequently when they happen, and you also need to calculate how many of those particular dogs are owned by the people in a given area.

If I were to be attacked by a dog, I'd probably get very fucked up but I'd maim that thing to the point it would have to be put down. I wouldn't die. I still don't want to be fucking attacked by any dog, let alone a big ass pitbull.

>pitbulls are a hunting breed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull#History
"Pit bulls were created by breeding bulldogs and terriers together to produce a dog that combined the gameness and agility of the terrier with the strength of the bulldog.[3] In the United Kingdom, these dogs were used in blood sports such as bull-baiting, bear-baiting and cock fighting."

Nah

They are a fighting breed. It's idiots like you who end up getting bitten by your own pets.
Buy yourself a hamster my dude

Get yourself the most aryan breed ever like myself

None of my dogs ever bit me, except for a toy poodle that I my family had when I was a child.

I agree, it's not that hard to beat a dog in a fight. It'd be almost impossible to walk away unharmed though, unless the dog is attacking someone else and you can get a big kick in on it's ribs.

>tfw you have to trian your dog not to kill people.

10/10 beautiful

>And for driving you also need a driver license, so i verry well can compare this

>millions of people drive cars
>hundreds of people own pitbulls

You can't make a point by comparing the amount of death caused by cars to the amount of death caused by pitbulls. If you compared their relative fatality, that would be fine. But absolute numbers on this kind of comparison is just a strawman.

Both needing a license is completely irrelevant.

Girls taking care of any pet shows their maternal instincts. Burning coal is a sign of severe brain damage. So yes, you're a retarded fagget. kys

Its simple
Their like white women. Cute, loyal, and the best if you raise them right.
However niggers have ruined them.
It take a strong alpha white man to own a white woman or a pitbull.

That's because there isn't a distinction.

>all of these pit bull apologists ITT

reddit needs to GTFO

Dogs that have bitten me:
>golden retriever
>Australian Shepherd
>Chihuahua
>Yorkie

Dogs that have not bitten me:
>Pit bull terrier
>Many other dogs

This is a very estrogen heavy post.

Ok, then lets go with the swimmingpools
There are 5 million private owned Pitbros in the US and 20 Million swimmingpools according to the NSPF
Yet there was 28 people killed by Pitbulls and 3,536 that drown in Swimmingpools.
You see yourself that 3,536 isn't 4th times 28

Muh ebil pitbulls :(
He might look at you and then you have to cry:(

Choosing to use a swimming pool is a choice. Being randomly mauled by your neighbor's dog isn't.

Fuck off Mehmet. Take your nigger dog with you.

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right

>scared of dogs
You have to back to Africa

>scared of dogs

Nah

>scared of niggers

Nah

>scared of nigger dogs

Nah

>hate niggers and nigger dogs

yeah.

i guess it's all about insecurity. a white woman interested in a masculine dog probably gives you the same feeling as one being interested in black men, and you're probably intimidated by tyrone. maybe find yourself a tiny asian girl with a shih-tzu, then you can wear your black hipster glasses around her and not feel shame.

Dobermans are actually a solid choice for a dog. Intelligent, loyal, obedient and calm dogs, once they get through the maturation process.

Once again your math is off:

>20 million swimming pools.

What is the number of people yearly swimming in these 20 million swimming pools? That's the number you're going to have to compare the deaths with. Then you can get the yearly fatality ratio of swimming pools which you can then compare to yearly pitbull deaths per pitbull ownerships.

If you want to make your comparison legit, that is.

We posting non-degenerate doggos?

She's a mutt. Likely a rat/jack terrier mix of some sort.

There's a lot of overlap. The general factor is women with a diminished aversion to or estimation of risk.

Collies smart as fuck. Fast too. Prefer huskies myself. Toptier/10

Huskies are great. They are just so stubborn. They'll listen to commands and talk shit to you at the same time.

Nigger/joke dogs

White Dogs

They're all wolves on the inside. No such thing as nigger dogs. Only niggers and dogs, both of whom hate each other.

>We are all humans on the inside. No such things as niggers.

Where have I heard that before?

low empathy dogs : nigger dogs
high empathy dogs : white dogs

Hope this is an ironic meme

>Kick dogs
>Dog owner tries suing you for it
I honestly wouldn't be surprised, considering he's not even trying to kick the dog himself

Women with big unruly dogs are clearly trying to compensate for something, but I don't see anything inherently wrong with a single person owning a pet. It's a perfectly natural instinct to want a pet.

Yeah this definitely. Mine is a good girl. Strong, fast and playful, but my fuck when she doesn't want to listen.

Lab/10

Here's mine.

I think it's cool bro.

Fag

There's a difference. We do not hold dogs to as high standards as we do humans. A retarded dog is still a good boy. A nigger is always a nigger.

No matter how many times I read this pasta I will still find it darkly humorous.

he looks wise beyond his years

Kek, whites anglos created the pitbull for bullbaiting. The gents would get together and bet on how many dogs it would take to kill a bull.

Now white men sit around betting on how many black dicks their wives can take at once lmfao.

No.
Owning an ugly, dangerous dog is degenerate.
Whoever decides on a pit is basically choosing the most violent, thuggish-looking, ugly dog that they can. They'd definitely date ghetto trash, too.
Pits shouldn't exist. They were bred for fighting. We don't do that any more.

Posting a nice dog.

He's a bit of a wiseguy sometimes but I love him all the same.

a pitbull is just a gun and the government can't take away from you

You're really looking down on women who want to protect themselves?

according to the APSP there are 10.4 million residential pools in the U.S and according to the CDC there are 3536 drownings (non boating related) every year. that is a ratio of .034

the pitbull population in the U.S is aprox 5 million and 28 people were killed by pitbulls in 2015 that leaves a ratio of .00056.

Swimming pools are way more dangerous in the U.S than pitbulls, yet no one is rallying for banning swimming pools.

There probably were more encounters between humans and pools than humans and pitbulls to be fair.

there were aprox 301 mill pool visits in the US. that leaves a ration of .0011747

which means that pools are still more dangerous than pitbulls.

it is true on how its raised.
just because she posted a few nice pictures of it on facebook doesn't mean the dog doesn't get treated like shit.

Honestly, I was wondering how hard it could possibly be to fight a dog. Like it's entire center of gravity is low to the ground and you are much bigger so just kick/stomp the fuck out of it! It jumps at your face you say? Punch that bitch in its face and continue to kick/stomp. I can't even think of a scenario where a man ends up on the ground unless it's like a fucking wolf pack. Like if it's one or two or two dogs, what the fuck is stopping you from just standing up? But all of this hardly even applies to me because I always carry a gun.

>swimming pools are naturally violent and forcibly drown people

Mate you can't be this retarded to not understand the difference behind human error and a violent breed

Pitbulls are trashy dogs for neck-tattooed trailer trash, wiggers, spics and nogs. Pitbull genocide now!

Nah, pitbulls are a menace and women who want them are no better than coal burners.

Just get a labrador, seriously. I don't know why people don't like labs. If you want a "junkyard dog" at least get a Doberman Pinscher. Now that is a good looking dog!

Pitt bulls are the best breed, very loyal and affectionate. Not to much alpha ad

very strange because that dog is the heritage of the white man

Ugly fucking dog. Only solution is a bullet to its brain.

That's why if you have a pit it's a good idea to have a break-stick handy, to pry the jaw open.

Same goes for Jews and niggers then.

Just don't.

They even LOOK evil.

The only risk in fighting a single canid is giving it your throat. Just hold your arm between the dog and your jugular and you can take anything it throws at you.

Of course, you might end up bleeding and with rabies, but the pooch will end up dead.

Only niggers and white insecure faggots who lift (but are still overweight) and drive big trucks (but have no use for one) own pit bulls.

>being too weak to open a medium-small dog's mouth

Beta cuck confirmed. My cat is more trouble than any pit bull I handled at the county shelter.

I have a hard time separating someone without compassion from your average nigger or trailer park hoodlum. The only difference is that the former was born with enough money to keep his contemptible self satisfied.
It's not a pitbull's fault, when a nigger gets a hold of one.

Yes, you are. Your brain is having a hard time separating this particular type of Terrier from negroes because of the bullshit propaganda about these dogs and the fact that negroes like to own them.

This is one of the best breeds of dogs - loyal, loving, and contrary to propaganda, very good with families and children.

Negroes who mutilate their ears and cut off their tails, beat them so they seem "mean" and dangerous should be beaten especially savagely and then shot. (same applies to negroes who make their dogs fight).

t. White lady who has had numerous Staffordshire Terriers, married to a White man.

PS - the original nanny dog in Peter Pan was a Staffordshire Terrier. It was changed to a St. Bernard much later.

Thank you!!

>It's only niggers who decided to use them to attack people, or kill each other for their entertainment.
I've never seen or encountered another terrier that was aggressive except those owned by negroes. Every single one I've seen that was owned by a White person was a normal, loving family dog.

It's not the nigger's fault when they're born into poverty with shitty parents.

You can't have it both ways you fucking faggot.

>In fact pitbulls are not more or less agressive then any other breed.
I've raise them around children and trained them well. No problems whatsoever. I had a Pomeranian that nipped my child once. Put her down.

I stopped reading once you said lock jaw.

LOCKJAW DOES NOT EXIST. IT IS A MYTH

There is no locking mechanism in the jaws of any dog. Their jaw strength is just so immensely powerful it's extremely difficult to separate unless the dog chooses to.

If your dog is not releasing upon command you simply have not trained your dog properly and no way in hell should you have a pitbull since you clearly have no control over the dog.

Having to carry a stake to pry the mouth open of your pitbull is fucking laughable. Go look at some professionally trained attack dogs. I've got two working labs (4 and 5 years) that are loyal as fuck,very attentive and both great game retrievers. I have complete and total control over them. They would never dare attack or bite someone without my go ahead let alone not let go on command.

Honestly most people should not have dogs if they're not willing to put the time into training the dog properly. If you're gonna have a dog that has extreme power then you must have full control.
Ban pitbulls, 99% of owners have little to no control should their dog attack, combined with the damage this breed can inflict I see no reason to have them around.

Anyone here use e collars ?

She knew she fucked up when the toy ripped but she kept playing.....

>Retards own all kinds of dogs, why is it just pit bulls getting the short end of the stick

Because it's a fucking strong both physically and mentally speaking breed with dreadful alligator jaws. Even a staffie is fucking ripped without much daily exercise. So it's not surprising that it's a breed picked by wannabe thugs and retards who want to show off and people who are into dog fights business.

Its characteristics make it prone to violence, even though it's one of the sweetest and kindest breed of dogs out there.

> betas on Cred Forums scared of harmless pitbulls.

good fucking god.

They are beautiful animals that are protective of their family owners. The idea that they just randomly attack people is ludicrous.

I've had pure bread and mutt terriers and the mutt had part Lab and was hyper and difficult to deal with. My pure bread terriers are way calmer, better mannered and better all around.

People don't seem to understand that there are different breeds of Terriers. Both the Staffordshire and American Bull are good dogs and most of the problems result from negroes mistreating them, which includes beating them "to make them mean" and forcing them to fight.

They are naturally well behaved dogs and when they are not mistreated they are delightful.

>Pit bulls are a hunting breed: they're bred to hunt wild boars and handle bulls.
>Pit bulls are bred that way b/c boars are like walking tanks; it's useful the have a strong, ruthless, pain-resistant dog that would never not let go of its target.
That makes a lot of sense.

Answer me this - why are niggers and minorities in general so horrible at caring for dogs?

Every time you see news about a new abused dog the perpetrator is almost always a nigger or a spic.

Because they had shitty owners (parents). There's nothing inherently wrong with minorities. Admit that or admit pitbulls should all be killed. I keep saying this and no one will answer me because you all know I'm right.

You don't need any item to get a dog to open its mouth. All you have to do is press on the sides of its jaw near its ears. Even if it doesn't want to open its jaw, it will. This is useful when you have medicine to administer, though you can put it in cheese which they will eat happily.

>Answer me this - why are niggers and minorities in general so horrible at caring for dogs?
One look at their native countries shows you that they are subhumans that aren't even capable of having advanced civilization, much less taking care of themselves to our minimum standards.

I only like my women if i can rape her

This
My doggo is an American Pitbull, and she would never hurt me. I could put my whole hand in her mouth and she wouldn't even think of hurting me. The only issues she has is that she nigs me out of my bed at night and that she will sometimes pin me down and lick me until I look like I sucked 6 gorillion dicks at a gloryhole. Other than that, she is based.

>My doggo is an American Pitbull, and she would never hurt me.
Protip, this is what every fucking pitbull owner who's been mauled to death or near death says. It's always "They just suddenly snapped!"