Should women be allowed to be infantry?

Should women be allowed to be infantry?

What if they pass all the courses and tests?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-na-marines-women-20150912-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Such a fucking stupid idea

1) Even if a woman passes the bare minimum standards she still has a lower potential fitness level

2) Every unit with a female in it WILL operate at a lower level than a male unit

3) Women are injured far more often and are rarely in combat condition

4) Women will never ever be in the top 50% of the unit. She's guaranteed to be one of the weaker soldiers

5) It takes something like the resources of 50 male soldiers to train a single female soldier

I've seen tons of these published reports but I think Milo actually wrote a decent article somewhere on breitbart

What if I wake up tomorrow with a clitoris between my thumb and index finger so I can suckle on it when I'm bored?

11B here. Being infantry doesn't guarantee infantry shit.

Even if women do actually get into line units, they'll just be rerouted to company level HQ spots like all the other undesirables. I had a shitbag E3 (with the help of my intercourse) moved on to be the BCs personal bitch driver.

They'll stay unit armorers, training room bitches and pencil pushers if they cant prove themselves further down the line.

Women shouldn't be allowed in the military at all, they are objectively worse at most tasks, have a much lower potential on average and bring special logistical concerns without improving the force or even performing on par

I say only women should be in infantry. I want to see more roasties getting btfo.

>if they pass the courses and tests
Provided said courses and tests havent lowered their standards to let women in. Yes.

You will then find however that the top 10 percent of women physical performers get in and only are as physically fit as the the average male. So they would now make it into units that have higher physical requirements, Such as special forces.

It is really just going to see a lot of women wash out of training and be a waste of cash if you ask me. But hey if they want to prove themselves, I say let them.

Sure.

IF they can pass the same fitness test as a man does with no adjustments and no handicaps.

As long as standards aren't lowered, sure.

Women pass Ranger school all the time. Although a primarily a leadership course, it's focuses a lot on Infantry theory and tactics in general. More difficult than standard OSUT by leagues. We already know they can meet the standards, it's when they actually get into real combat that calls the question if they'll remain focused and calm during the deal and not just shit the bed and panic under the smallest mishap (women are infamous for this).

Only to humiliate Muslims in front of cameras and leadership. Is shit has to actually get done get a man to do it.

Only if there aren't enough men left to fight.

R A R E

As of now 3 women have graduated ranger school.

All have had a 2 star general grade some of their events so they wouldn't fail and were given recycles that no other soldier would have gotten.

what the fuck mario, thats disgusting

It's not really that that woman can play pretend military while the men die

No you retard.

>women pass ranger school all the time
With a fucking physical waiver. No woman has passed the ranger school physical requirements. That should tell you something with how politically motivated these women passing prestigious classes and courses are.

Actually the bigger thing with combat isn't just how the women react. It is how the men react. Israelis found that men react by trying to protect the women. This can be detrimental to achieving the mission. And thus the Israelis operate full female units rather than mixed units.

>full female units
once the surrender the enemy is gonna have a good time with that
Why would a woman even want to be an infantry member, if the are captured is is guaranteed repetitive rape until they get bored and kill her

Theres a lot in that iceberg,
I dont think soldiers can handle it

They also got 3 weeks prior "aptitude training" and expert coaching at Fort Bragg before the course actually started.

So they basically got to do mini-RASP with lots of handholding and water breaks.

No, fuck no. Women destroy unit cohesion. Idc what anyone says, watch what happens when you throw a woman into a group of men. Then stick that group out at some tiny OP for extended operations, in a high-stress environment with young guys producing a lot of testosterone. Its basic biology: stress makes people want to procreate to keep the species alive, but that creates tension and competition. Bad shit happens. Guys compete for attention, for sex, or some take the protector role. The women either get shit on or hit on, or both. Some women play the tension to their advantage.

I served 2 tours, 1 all male, 1 mixed. The mixed unit saw almost no combat, but had so many fucking problems because the women were 90% shit, and they ruined cohesion. It actually can get people killed.

Walking brothel?
Sign me up Lord!

no
periods and hormones

RARE
A
R
E

praise kek.
were the women hot?

Yes. They should be held to the same standards me are though. Worst case, they get killed off; we'll still have enough women at home.

Maybe there was a certain point in time where women could have been better warriors.
They are more agile and faster than the average man so maybe they would have been good sword fighters then.
But with the invention of armor that soldiers use till today women can no longer rely on speed alone.
They have to be able to carry a ton weight and most women would not be able to do so.
Simply because they are weaker than men, their muscles are just not made for this kinda things.
And as long as war requires you too carry more into battle than just your own weight women will always be at a disadvantage.
>pass all the courses and tests
And ? The average man would out perform the average woman on everything that requires strength, condition etc.
So why take the second best option when you can get the best ?

Fucken quad 8s of truth

Worse case is they get others killed with their own incompetence and lower the abilities of the military as a whole

>They are more agile and faster than the average man
jesus fucking christ are you retarded?

ABSOLUTELY NOT

Even if the military officers actually follow the rules and only allows in the 0.1% of dykes that can actually pass the requirements (which is very unlikely since they can very likely be corrupted by pussy) she will still drag down the unit she's stationed with since she has biological functions that will affect her performance (menstruation). On top of that even discounting that the dykes will still negatively affect the social environment of the unit.

Its just a shitty fucking idea. It should not be among a woman's societal responsibility to be a part of the military just as she should not have the responsibility to vote.

All of you cucks should kill yourselves.

Pic related is how an army should look

I think women should be allowed in all military roles so the bull dykes get killed off and women return to their place.

No, the male physique adapts far better for muscle growth and stamina.
Testosterone is literally the wonderjuice of hormones. Its why we are the fighters and hunters.
Women also are generally more fragile, and in combat fitness tests on average suffered injuries at twice the rate of men.

Furthermore i wouldnt like to be in a foxhole with someone armed with a rifle whose mood can swing from rabid horny to suicidal depression in a blink because muh vagina blood

Absolutely correct. Saw the same exact thing in Afghanistan.

Side note, we were there with several other countries, can't remember who, but one country actually provided professional hookers for their men. That's the only combat role women should serve. (think it might have been Romania)

>image is how army should look
>posts image of an army that lost

Romania confirmed for based

not to defend filthy germans but post an image of an army that never lost

Depends on how long its been since you've seen real women.

The point is not fitness.

The point is how the male fighting units around the females react when the females are under duress.

This is basic evolutionary psychology. Men do not react the same when they witness other men under duress as they do when they witness women.

Good point. I was thinking of segregating the infantry on account of gender, but I'mm still seeing problems.

Speed no. Their biggest physical advantage over men is they are much more flexible which kind of fits into agility I guess. Not sure how that would help on the battlfield though they'd get rekt by some 250 wall of germanic barbarian mucle swinging probably the females bodyweight in iron.

You repeated what I already said ...
Are you drunk, James ?

>They are more agile and faster than the average man
Then why are there separate men's and women's track and field events?

yes, they are more flexible, but i dont think that matters, depends on what is the definition of agility

I was disagreeing as to the 'women are stronger and faster'. Assuming starting and continuing the same activities, the man will gain more muscle growth and stamina than the woman.
But yes I am Hans. You?

No pictures on hand of Andora or Monte Carlo.

Flexibility isn't that good without strength to back it up

>Andora or Monte Carlo
hah, i wonder if they really never fought, point taken nonetheless.

If you figure out a way to keep them from becoming walking bleeding big hazards hopped up on crazy hormones once a month sure

But who am I kidding, women can't hack it

To prove your point, in the hurdles races, the women have lower hurdles and are still slower than the guys. The only ones they're faster than are the super scrawny and short betas that shouldn't even be competing in that event

Yes they should be apart of infantry both volunteers and conscripts

If they're actually good soldiers and held to the same standards as men, yes. But let's be real here that's .0000001% of women.

> you will never see female-only battalions of Mobile Infantry get dropped onto the bug planet and swarmed by hordes of arachnids

Feels.jpg

>This is basic evolutionary psychology. Men do not react the same when they witness other men under duress as they do when they witness women.
More than that, men do not react to stress the same as women. Men relieve stress hormonally through testosterone. T causes a dopamine release in part by intense physical activity. This is one reason many men go for a run or lift after an argument. Talking about emotions and feelings does much less than "doing" for men. It's natures way of pushing us to react to immediate threats. Women know this, and respond by demanding that men "step up" in dangerous situations and such.

Women relieve stress hormonally with estrogen. E influences dopamine release in part by social interaction. This was evolution's way of keeping women safe in groups during stressful times because they are physically weaker and often are the caregivers for young, old, and wounded.

These two fundamental biological reactions to stress are very difficult to manage within a small unit tasked with a specific combat mission or role. Yes, some women can transition and perform fine under stress. Some men can relieve stress by discussing their emotional state. We're talking generalities because you can't rely on the minority reaction in combat.

No the picture in question is the German army prepping for WW1. If it were a picture of the Prussian army just prior to the Franco-Prussian War, I wouldn't point it out.

Want an army that hasn't lost?
How about the Vietnamese? They beat the French, followed it up with the Americans and then even fought the Chinese to a standstill right after the Vietnam war.

That's just post WW2 though. Before then they were shit.

>never even crossed the Rhine

How dare you look down upon the Deutsches Heer you filthy spic. You are not worthy of even get spit on by its lowliest musketier. As the inherirors of the Prussian war machine they had probably the greatest war tradition in human history. There will never be an officer corps as talented or organized as them ever again. A military tradition as grand as theirs. Look at them in awe and despair knowing humanity will never produce a command and ferocity so great it could rival that of God's.

? didnt i write germans?
anyway why would you dissmiss one and not the other as incorrect, when as i see it its up to personal preference anyway

>Adding fuel the the enemies ambitions to slaughter you and take your female comrades as sex slaves

>Look at them in awe and despair knowing humanity will never produce a command and ferocity so great it could rival that of God's.
i actually got autism from this line, american germanboos will never stop amazing me.

t. triggered Prussiaboo

women should be breeding and raising kids

Autism speaks. Its time to listen.

kek doesn't lie boys

Probably not. Even if they were practically superhuman (they aren't) it's not worth the risk of them being captured. A woman soldier getting captured, raped, and beheaded (most likely on film) would seriously demoralize people. If it happened multiple times or to multiple women at a time would be a disaster.

On top of that it messes with survival instincts and group dynamics with men, and a female only group would pretty much guarantee the above scenario to happen at some point.

totally, best army and soldiers is made of super hero like women. do you not watch movies? you maron

I'm gonna be honest, after some time in the infantry, my opinion on this changed

At first I thought no. But over the course of my time there, I met 3 women who were most definitely capable of being soldiers.

It's exceptional though. Almost any guy can be made to be an infantry soldier, women that can play the part are few and far inbetween

2/3 were cops before the military, and older than 28, so that could be a factor

Can you little civilian bitches not post statistics without sources.

I don't see why we need women in infantry when there are so many OTHER non-combat roles they can fill.

You might as well say women shouldn't be in the work force and that's incorrect as well. Modern women are not taught to be hard workers and are nothing like their predecessors who played their own roles for the betterment of civilization.

And if you haven't noticed most men are beta nu male that are just as good as a bimbo joining the military.

We don't need women in infantry.

Isn't that most normal people? No civillian out there is going to be able to handle the pressure. If you actually stay in the military it's because you had what it takes all along.

Women squads
Personally I don't like the idea of mixed platoons

No, their presence comprises the integrity of male soldiers

Goddamn hooah. Marines too tough for women, but Rangers passed 2 women. Rangers are SF too kek. Goddamn Armyfags

>women
>infantry

Yes. A woman can get shot just as well as a man.
Plus, it will make raping POWs a lot more fun.

They never do. Every single unit I was attached to that had a female in it had issues of some kind when it came to physical fitness and treatment. Not to mention the fact that you'll almost never see any woman that's even 4/10. Every single time they get manipulative and complain about PT. Constantly dropping the ball in all regards, and then whining even more when told to deal with the consequences of their actions. Thank god Ft. Benning is still males only basic training, I like the eye candy but you gotta take into account that most soldiers spend all day thinking about smoking, taking a break, hot to get out of afternoon formation and the next piece of female ass he's gonna see. Removing cancerous blobs of lower standards and manipulation from that equation can only serve to improve things.

>Army
You mean lowest common denominator. The army higher ups are always the first, right next to airforce when it comes to sucking liberal dick and changing policies that affect our ability to be battle ready.

latimes.com/nation/la-na-marines-women-20150912-story.html

>a lengthy experiment studying women during combat skills that found that all-male units performed better than mixed-gender ones in most tactical areas and that women suffered more injuries than men, the Marine Corps reported this week.

>One measure showed that the musculoskeletal injury rate for women was 40.5%, compared with 18.8% for men

There are some sources, do you have any?

Yes. Only women should be infantry. Just take every woman who thinks they are the same as men and draft them into a battalion to fight against an all male army and watch as they literally die before admitting that they are wrong.

Was Iraq 2.0 Surge Extension Pack the last real use of US infantry?

>finest officer corp in history
>no military tradition as grand as theirs
>still loses WW1
kek

(((They))) demoralized the nation

fuck off proxynigger

They were going to lose anyways after the failure of the Spring Offensive. The Jews were just a convenient scapegoat

>have effective naval blockade of nation causing shortage of supplies, among which food
>are losing massive ground due to the material and technological advantage of the allied nations
>pretend they could have won

no, for a lot reasons already posted in the thread, but my Dad was telling me (he was in the army) that the officers generally didn't have a problem with women joining but the wives/gfs of the men did because they were afraid he'd cheat on her.

No, the majority can barley work in support roles without getting pregnant in the first year or quitting. If they chose a actual combat position they would be crying while the men did the actual fighting.

Source: GSM Navy

There is no benefit to allowing women to serve in the infantry. There are countless problems with it.

>What if they pass all the courses and tests?
Yeah... what if.....
Until a woman actually does then the consideration is off the table.

>Women pass Ranger school all the time.
False