/cfg/ Clinton Foundation Edition: Birkenau Gift Shop Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/sphRQszm

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
observer.com/2016/09/breaking-dem-convention-finally-reveals-its-list-of-corporate-influence-buyers/
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00572958/1101373/sa/ALL
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0
youtube.com/watch?v=0mfLvaSWdyo
youtube.com/watch?v=l8LEf5Epmk4
youtube.com/watch?v=TKMvWG_IY10
truthfeed.com/social-media-trends-shows-a-trump-landslide/15636/
gizmodo.com.au/2016/07/facebook-admits-it-blocked-links-to-wikileaks-dnc-emails/
gizmodo.com.au/2016/05/facebook-admits-its-trending-section-includes-topics-not-actually-trending-on-facebook/
thenation.com/article/new-pay-you-go-landscape-american-democracy/
observer.com/2016/08/tech-companies-apple-twitter-google-and-instagram-collude-to-defeat-trump/
truthfeed.com/meet-the-man-behind-hillarys-social-media-army-of-paid-trolls/12102/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/10/hillary-clinton-has-received-the-most-donations-from-facebook-employees/
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
twitter.com/h1llary4prez
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-leaked-audio-catches-hillary-mocking-bernie-supporters-fundraiser-donors-laughing-audio/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Stephenson
archive.is/UEaUs
archive.is/y347D
archive.is/Zrltk
washingtonpost.com/local/as-many-as-20-dead-people-applied-to-vote-in-harrisonburg/2016/09/30/5645189a-871a-11e6-b57d-dd49277af02f_story.html
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
youtu.be/rVmsaDS_FwY
youtu.be/Q9fDPiMqRGA
counterpunch.org/2016/05/16/clinton-does-best-where-voting-machines-flunk-hacking-tests-hillary-clinton-vs-bernie-sanders-election-fraud-allegations/
youtu.be/O_mJ5KutY8s
youtu.be/53nL_aQe_ek
youtu.be/gPISK6_xAbc
blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-1/
witn.com/content/news/-Trump-urges-Pennsylvania-backers-Dont-just-vote-watch-for-signs-of-cheating-on-election-day--390068431.html
electoralsystemincrisis.org/s/000-An-Electoral-System-in-Crisis-7fbe.pdf
youtu.be/gUv43rUuDjI
youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs
youtube.com/watch?v=wZbGNhFNSLk
youtube.com/watch?v=44yaWf2iunM
youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6h3ERSNcA
youtube.com/watch?v=FGjyRjd1_jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU
youtu.be/RVNoClu0h9M
youtube.com/watch?v=yVv4IdGtcNw&list=RDXpntYM4wcAo
salon.com/2011/09/27/votinghack/
columbusfreepress.com/article/diebold-indicted-its-spectre-still-haunts-ohio-elections
blackboxvoting.org/
blackboxvoting.org/the-truth-about-exit-polls-and-vote-counts/
blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-2/
blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-part-6/
blackboxvoting.org/new-hampshire-election-credibility/
youtu.be/ghsgVZ7FZsg
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/debate-commission-admits-there-was-issue-trumps-microphone
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/handy-chart-countries-destroyed-hillary
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/hacked-recording-hillary-mocks-bernie-supporters-living-their-parents’-basement
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/meet-young-virginia-democrat-registered-19-dead-people-vote-virginia
soundcloud.com/washington-free-beacon/clinton-fundraiser-remarks-2162016
youtube.com/watch?v=N6XhzXB3oY8&index=32&list=RDXpntYM4wcAo
searx.me/
nytimes.com/2016/09/29/business/media/clinton-endorsement.html?_r=0
truth-out.org/news/item/34607-will-the-2016-primaries-be-electronically-rigged
heavy.com/news/2016/05/nevada-democratic-convention-what-happened-roberta-lange-delegates-election-fraud-videos-recount-denied/
observer.com/2016/06/careful-what-you-wish-for-hillarys-allies-rigged-the-primaries/
huffingtonpost.com/riley-waggaman/its-not-just-arizona-elec_b_9550670.html
reddit.com/r/Kossacks_for_Sanders/comments/54epcm/privately_funded_exit_poll_in_3_ca_counties/
youtube.com/watch?v=WCT4sbQsBSU
youtube.com/watch?v=5tKWW-3JKh0
pastebin.com/sphRQszm
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Share clinton cash on facebook, send it to your mom, your dad, people talk. Spread this you have the power
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

thanks for the bread goy

b-but my mom doesn't speak English

np senpai, feeling kind of off today, cant think straight so not that proactive. Got to stop shooping maga hast onto anime and actually do shit

I don't get how removing religion ties into all of this.
Wouldn't it be better to enforce a do this or else -religion?

I'm feeling the same for last coupla days. I don't know what I should be doing so I'm just reading news and cooking some templates but have no idea for captions.

yeah none of the headlines have been jumping out at me either - maybe we just gotta force it, was a breitbart article about Hillary using taxpayer funds to outsource jobs outside of the US - pretty juicy and not hard to spin, thin i might get on that

THESE ARE THE OFFICIAL CLINTON COLORS

Let's be as pro as possible

COLORS GOYS!!!!!!

;)

Oh god it reminds me of the LIBERALS webm.

observer.com/2016/09/breaking-dem-convention-finally-reveals-its-list-of-corporate-influence-buyers/
>Dem Convention Finally Reveals Its List of Corporate Influence Buyers

>According to the filing report, some of the donors include George Soros’ son, Alexander, who gave $200,000; Priorities USA, a SuperPAC funded by George Soros, gave $1.5 million; Bank of America gave $1 million; Chevron gave $25,0000; Citigroup gave $100,000; Morgan Stanley gave $75,000; Wells Fargo gave $500,000; former Goldman Sachs Senior Partner Donald Mullen who helped cause the 2008 economic recession gave $100,000; hedge fund investor and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s “corporate point-man” Michael J. Sacks donated $300,000. For a political party that nominated Clinton, who hilariously claims to be the champion of Wall Street reform, these prolific donations from the financial industry suggest otherwise.

it's from this... literal cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0

makes me feel not as bad about myself now, thx bud i needed that kek

This is the actual video.

It's the ultimate "thank fuck I'm not like this" pick-me-up.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mfLvaSWdyo

>I LOOOVE TO PLAY WITH MUH FREEEENZZZ

the state/dictator becomes a godlike figure. Think of Stalin and the Kim family

(((shut it down)))

This is your daily reminder that if you are not voting for Bernie in November, you are cancer and need to kill yourself. The world is no longer interested in right wing nonsense, and you can no longer hold us back from social and economic progress or keep the USA from becoming a global community friendly nation. The old ways are gone, and it is time to move into the future, a world without borders and races. A world of the United Earth Government and one race, the human race. Let go of your hate and cuckholdery, embrace the future and social progress. Stop the prejudice, let your heart feel the warmth of acceptance, and give part of what you have to your fellow man to improve the lives of others. How much do you need anyway? You should help those less fortunate, those struggling with drug addiction, social oppression, and those without the privilege you were born with. Do what you know in your heart to be the right thing, vote for Bernie and save our species.

Does anyone know the name of the chemical brother Besmenov described? The KGB drug that kept him sober?

Can one buy it legally?

(((((((((Sanders))))))))))

OY VEY
the concern trolling is real goyim

LET'S GO GOYS
youtube.com/watch?v=l8LEf5Epmk4

Ahaha I haven't seen this pasta before.

> save our species
> no borders
> vote Bernie, proponent of the highest tax rate increase across the board in american history
> what is Sweden

Fucking hell youre thick. Please, i beg you, go read some Adam Smith or Milton Friedman. Until then you are cancer.

that image fucking triggers the fuck out of me

making a meme, bump

fresh oc

OMFG LISTEN STARTING AT 1:50!! KEK CHOSE THIS SONG FOR US!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=TKMvWG_IY10

If you OGs are struggling to get some ideas, anyone feel like tackling the Facebook exposure?

truthfeed.com/social-media-trends-shows-a-trump-landslide/15636/
>Facebook Trump: 10,174,358 Likes / Clinton: 5,385,959 Likes
>FB, comparing recent ‘live streams’: Trump Live Stream Post — 135,000 likes, 18,167 shares, 1.5 million views / Clinton Live Stream Post —11,000 likes, 0 shares, 321,000 views

gizmodo.com.au/2016/07/facebook-admits-it-blocked-links-to-wikileaks-dnc-emails/
>Facebook has admitted that it briefly blocked links to Wikileaks files containing internal Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails.

gizmodo.com.au/2016/05/facebook-admits-its-trending-section-includes-topics-not-actually-trending-on-facebook/
>Facebook’s trending section is run largely like a newsroom and curators can “inject” and “blacklist” topics.
>Osofsky said the company “will continue to investigate the allegations” by a Gizmodo source who said that conservative news was routinely prevented from reaching the trending section.

thenation.com/article/new-pay-you-go-landscape-american-democracy/
>Democracy Alliance, a private group of wealthy liberals that includes George Soros and Facebook co-founder Chris Hughes. Over five days, they swapped ideas on how best to promote a progressive agenda and took in pitches from leaders of the most powerful liberal and left-leaning groups in America, including Organizing for Action, the rebooted version of Obama's 2012 presidential campaign. Since the Democracy Alliance's founding in 2005, its members have given $500 million to various causes and organizations. At the Laguna Beach event alone, its members pledged a reported $50 million.

Damn, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania gave $10M to the DNC convenction (marked as "Department of Community & Economic Development - Grant") and City of Philadelphia added $8,610,562.00. This is fucking public money, why are they even allowed to do that?

observer.com/2016/08/tech-companies-apple-twitter-google-and-instagram-collude-to-defeat-trump/
Facebook has a long history of shutting down pages and blocking conservative users while promoting progressive voices like Black Lives Matter activists.
truthfeed.com/meet-the-man-behind-hillarys-social-media-army-of-paid-trolls/12102/
>Mr. Brock is working to “correct the record” with an army of... millennials who are paid to troll social media platforms and verbally assault anyone who disagrees with Hillary.
>Brock’s... troll program is called “Barrier Breakers” – these liberals and their stupid catch phrase names.
>paid trolls who surf the web attacking every-bloody-person who types one wrong word about Hillary Clinton on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, or anywhere else in the cyber-galaxy.
>It’s a shame Hillary doesn’t have loyal and passionate supporters like Trump does. We “correct” her supporters for free.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/10/hillary-clinton-has-received-the-most-donations-from-facebook-employees/
>Hilary Clinton is the largest beneficiary of donations from Facebook employees this election cycle, having received over $114,000, more than any other presidential candidate.

Could even be tied to the Brock material bonner put together

It's a funny nite, I'm getting CTR and some wannabe online marketers banned from reddit and their domains blacklisted.
Oh I love it

just made this, advice? Think i used negative spacee decently, wanted to highlight some specific words but it's got so much color already

I'd colour the checkmarks and kill the red drop shadow on the text beside it, try killing the opacity on the rectangles, see if text stands out better.

never be afraid of "covering up" the background, the text is the star of the show

good shit goy

>Goldwater
>Racist
I get what you're going for with this pic but don't besmirch Based Goldwater's name to attack this bitch

Awesome dumps, thanks mane.

I SMELL A FUCKING KIKE

better?

YES!!!

fuccin excellent call on the green.

Gold Jerry!

txh mane, i like the 'her economic plan is american impoverishment part.' THATS propaganda mane

fresh bread.
get while it's hot

leafs run this shit.

perfect

I'm out. See you tomorrow ITT goys

werdup g

ok Zbigniew, later mane

Goldwater objected to the 1964 Civil Rights Act in good faith because he thought, correctly, that Article II of the bill was in violation of the Constitution. He supported the Civil Rights Acts of the 1950's that eliminated discrimination in public institutions.

The legal mess we have now where religious freedom laws have to be passed to circumvent the provisions of that stupid fucking law are a result of the mess created by the CRA of 1964. This country fucked up not electing that man President and Hillary's policies today stand in direct contradiction to everything Goldwater believed.

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMOR CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

these health shills

OY

Ohhh I love it, the Trump Rally in Novi, MI was another round of Trump literally /cfg/ posting.
>special interest
>crooked foundation
>pay-to-play
and many more

GIVE 'EM HELL BOYS

I'm told a facebook group I am in, and share what we do here (and vice versa, they contribute much to us, it's an equal arrangement, we are all on the same team)

anyways, I am told that group is in direct contact with T's people. No way to tell. But yea.

we ARE making a YUGE difference ITT.

we are ABSOLUTELY affecting this election.

I have no doubt about it.

Plus the contacts we have made thru our email service we use.

ya.

we are the real deal.

ya.

all this is BEYOND WORTH IT.

IT'S TIME TO BE HEROES.

WHO WANTS TO BE A HERO WITH ME???

>WHO WANTS TO BE A HERO WITH ME???
Me! :DD
:DDDDD

David please, please David give your shills some tendies. They're starving and can't even come up with good shilling. Just basic kikery. We deserve your best and not the starving unpaid interns.

and again, as I said goys... shills are trying to change this thread to white supremacist nazi shit, which is everything we are not.

We expose the crimes of Hillary Clinton and The Clinton Foundation, using publicly available information.

Anyone who posts white supremacist/anti-semetic shit ITT is a SHILL and WILL be ignored.

We HAVE FACTS.

FACTS WIN.
EVERY.
SINGLE.
TIME.

FUCK OFF DAVID BROCK. SPEND MONEY ON PEOPLE WITH A HIGHER IQ.

It's simple David.

you get what you (don't in your case) PAY FOR.

care for some murderous rage goys?
I present to you, a twitter acct called "Hillary Memes"
twitter.com/h1llary4prez
enjoy

>nazi shit, which is everything we are not.
speak for yourself goy ;) Uh, i mean n-no you're right!

I know that we are doing good and we rock this shit.
Another casual million media interactions for the day from just 3 posts speak a clear language.

Keep it up lads, no way to stop us.

YOU WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL HERE SHILLS.

I AM IN CONTROL.

DAVID BROCK IS A FUCKING BITCH.

I AM SMARTER THAN DAVID.

THE OTHER OG'S HERE ARE SMARTER THAN DAVID.

GIVE UP.

IT'S USELESS.

WE ARE HERE AROUND THE CLOCK 24/7 AND YOU WILL NOT INFILTRATE.

YOU
ARE
NOT
SMART
ENOUGH.

it's that simple faggots. fuck off.

>twitter.com/h1llary4prez
i can't compete with those memes senpai.
they're on a whole another level

I love that the crowds are now saying "Follow The Money!" every time he drives the point home.

It's all circling back to how /cfg/ started with FBI user.

We've fucking done it, lads. Shills are even getting so desperate they're just outright name-calling and openly refusing to find evidence. At least before, they'd cite like buzzfeed or something.

They lost and they know it. Time to shove dirt in their eyes up until election day.

Let's do this for Seth.

It's not using a tragedy for political means.

He DIED doing what we are doing.

He (I can't say for certain, god bless his soul) but I THINK he would WANT US TO CONTINUE HIS WORK.

LET'S GO GOYS.

THIS IS IT.

A MONTH LEFT.

LET'S FUCKING GO.

if Hillary put bullets in me I sure as fuck would want the tippity top of the internet to fuck her up.

that's us.

LET'S GO GOYS.

>banner has a popsicle on it

Well, at least we know they enjoy sucking dick.

wtf i hate Trump now

Honestly /cfg/ started way before, It was last november when we got started over the videos from luke sissyfag, digged up the CTR connection and many more. FBI user restarted the fire and got us going again.

I love the follow the money reference too, it was one of my tag line after every single post in first round of "Clinton Investigation"

We got the shills silenced and so much publicity, it's beautiful.

Request from Cernovich's periscope:

Get'cher butts on this shit:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-leaked-audio-catches-hillary-mocking-bernie-supporters-fundraiser-donors-laughing-audio/

that's old shit.

fuck cern.

Cernovich example tweets.

>1 - Hillary's breddy sick guise look at her face
>2 - i get 80M impressions a month, the old guard journos are scrambling
>3- Buy my book
>4 - [Insert forced Cred Forums meme]

he is literally a kike shill.

no other words for it.

fuck Cern.

it's like some faggot showing up here and posting nothing new and taking all the memes. we want the memes spread, but don't pretend it's YOUR thoughts.

kikes.

every time.

kikes be kikes.

i'm going to start meme-ing in spanish BUT i don't know how or to who i would be tweeting them.

the spics vote Dem instinctively. it is depressing.

>we want the memes spread, but don't pretend it's YOUR thoughts.
Bro we're counting on that innate jewiness - it's an asset. If something seems spicy enough the ego whores are going to jump on the bandwagon for the (You)s - and maybe they won't fact-check as much. I feel you tho, just saw one of my videos go by credited to some random beta... Feelsbadman but what can you do?

agreed.

but.

to be clear.

Cern gives me bells and whistles.

I don't trust that faggot.

Not at all.

But you are correct.

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD!!!

Holy Shit! Hillary cheated in the debate with a teleprompter. Proof:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc

Cernovich isn't a kike you fucking leaf

Mike, Shut up. I lift too.

no le hagas caso a ese
no sabe lo que dice

C'mon goys. Seth Rich died and his family has said, it's because of DNC leaks. Let's fuccin throw down.

NOW.

we have A SINGLE MONTH LEFT.

LET'S GO.

LET'S KILL THIS SHIT.

FORGET OUT OF THE PARK.

LET'S KNOCK A RUSSIAN SATELLITE OUTTA ORBIT WHILE WE'RE AT IT.

REEE!!!!!!

kek

kek oh boy

he's a short fuck. I'd fuck him up. No question.

UFC = mid belt level skills.

The stuff they teach you as a black belt... you're not "allowed" to use that in UFC.

They don't teach us how to get points, or be a star on TV. We learn how to fuck a human being up in under 3 seconds.

UFC is like cheerleaders compared to olympic gymnastics.... just pathetic bitch shit.

Leafs don't fuck around.

We just keep it quiet.

And have multi-billion movie franchises built around it.

Leafs man.

Leafs.

>UFC = mid belt level skills.
Damn. I don't uh, 'wrassle' or whatever, but i got decent irl banter and a lot of sarcastic memes. Which is nice.

So I got a update for you: Any story that is posted from one of the following urls is in the best case a shitty online marketer and in the worst case CTR.
Do not click, do not engage, report it as spam.

endingthefed.com
archive.is/UEaUs
and the christiantimesnewspaper.com
archive.is/y347D
Also the same shitpost from truthfeed.com
archive.is/Zrltk

It's all the same shitty
>BREAKING: FRAUDULENT CLINTON VOTES DISCOVERED BY THE “TENS OF THOUSANDS”
without any source.

Again David you lose, I can smell kikery from a mile away

thank. you. sir.

As always.

check out this William Stephenson shieeet.... it seems highly unknown, but fascinating

>talking to a friend of mine about the election
>out of the blue he's fucking concern trolling, been that way for a few months
>tell him to go read stories for himself and try to spot lies
>sudden barrage of "omg you're right," Hillary will lose now that you said it

Is this a dirty Jewish trick or CTR?

What da fuck is up, you fuckin' Googles!?

Looks like rigged voting is already starting to happen!

As many as 20 dead people applied to vote in Harrisonburg - washingtonpost.com/local/as-many-as-20-dead-people-applied-to-vote-in-harrisonburg/2016/09/30/5645189a-871a-11e6-b57d-dd49277af02f_story.html

"By Associated Press September 30 at 10:29 AM

HARRISONBURG, Va. — Harrisonburg officials have confirmed that about 20 voter applications in the swing state of Virginia were recently sent in under the names of dead people.

Harrisonburg Registrar Debbie Logan told news outlets Thursday that investigators have found 18 to 20 potentially fraudulent registrations.

The Richmond Times-Dispatch reports the applications were turned in by a voter registration group called HarrisonburgVOTES. The group could not be reached for comment Thursday.

The FBI and local police are investigating the case. No charges have been filed.

Republicans state lawmakers, who have supported tighter voter ID laws, have highlighted the investigation, calling it proof of voter fraud.

House Minority Leader David J. Toscano says it was not proof of voter fraud because no one had actually managed to cast a phony vote."

HarrisonburgVOTES = Democrat Group

Funniest thing is this part, the Democrats are so fuckin' corrupt - "House Minority Leader David J. Toscano says it was not proof of voter fraud because no one had actually managed to cast a phony vote"

AHAHAHAH, what a fuckin' joke. And, the FBI is doing the investigation. Good luck with that! AHAHAHHA

#NeverHillary

gonna read that, I have to deport some shills first.

YESSIR!!!!

I have seen a couple memes spreading

"literally a pic of hillary supporters"

and img is of tombstones/cemetary

this definitely has legs. and is factual. we should run with this.

it is proven to be habbening

PLUS

the big SOROS push for americans abroad, or whatever bs he (((they))) call it, influencing the vote.
already tweets have been removed, etc.

(((Goldwater))) was one of the good ones, despite being a fucking loser

honestly man, it's as dope/high energy as it gets.

his family thought he was dead for 5+ years.

how fucking hardcore do you have to be, as a spy, to put your family through that?

Tipitty top HARDCORE

no keks even necessary.

Dude was just hard as fuck and got the fuccin job done.

Enormous respect for him. Top respect.

Plz do investigate! It is true. Absolutely true.

Why in the world would one of the top WWII spies be publicised?:

It's real tho, I believe it's real.

If you can prove me wrong, please do so.
I only want facts.

But I believe it to be true.

Hey man how's it going?
Damn, that's juicy af

Why are we shitting on Goldwater now?
>Segregationist ticket
There was no segregationist ticket. He was GOP.
>Campaign of Racism was essentially anti-MLK.
MLK was a communist.
>pushed for things like black oppression and removing their right to bear arms.
All he did was vote against the Civil Rights Act.

We shouldn't shit on a hero like Goldwater just because Hillary supported him.

POINT PROVEN!!!!!!!

only shills,

respond to,

shills

DAVID. SPEND SOME FUCKING MONEY.

YOU
ARE
FAILING

STIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

OY VEY
DON'T TAHNISH GOLDWATAH'S LEGACY GOYIM

OY VEY GOYIM~~~~~~~~~!!!!

DONT DISRESPECT GOLDWATER!!!!

FUCK
YOU
GUYS
(KIKES)

ARE
SOOOOOOOOOO
FUCKING BAD
AT WHA YOU ARE TRYING TO DO

WE
ARE
LAUGHING

AT YOU ALL

ESPECIALLY

DAVID BROCK.

DAVID

WE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU

ORDER MORE WT PIZZA

SEE IF THAT HELPS

YOU FUCKING KIKE PIECE OF SHIT.

WE ALLLLLL HATE YOU.

NO SERIOUSLY DAVID.

I WANT TO MEET UP WITH YOU.

JUST TO TALK.

FOR 30 SECONDS.
IT WILL BE A VEEEEEEERY GOOD TALK.

LET'S MEET UP DAVID.

WHERE YOUR NSA TECH AT????

FUCKING FAGGOT (literally)

DAVID BROCK.

LET'S MEET UP.

JUST TO CHAT.

DAVID.

I AM DESTROYING YOUR CAREER.

LET'S GO.

LET'S MEET UP.

WANNA DOX ME? CALL ME.

CALL ME ON MY PHONE NUMBER.

I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU.

LET'S CHAT DAVID.

WHERE YOU AT?

WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT DAVID??

we should invite CTR to our discord.
Hey y'all the URL is

>>>/ovens/

I'm good. How are you?

Yeah, I read that article earlier. I'm doing some more research on Hillary and election rigging, and there are a lot of examples of her winning elections that she should not have. Lots of suspicious shit

Here's another article about Hillary and election rigging against Bernie. Great info for reminding Bernie bros why they should not vote for Hillary.

'Card Reader Issues In Kentucky Push Hillary Clinton Ahead Of Bernie Sanders – Pike County Votes Erased Read' - www.inquisitr.com/3107235/card-reader-issues-in-kentucky-push-hillary-clinton-ahead-of-bernie-sanders-pike-county-votes-erased/

"The 2016 presidential election has already been filled with election board scandals, controversy, and votes being lost all over the place. Tonight’s primary election in Kentucky is not even fully over as of this writing, but the controversy is truly heating up.

At one point, card readers malfunctioned and votes were fully erased from Pike County, Kentucky. This ended up pushing Hillary Clinton ahead of Bernie Sanders and angering a lot of voters."

Another good article:
Election Board Scandal: Bernie Sanders Loses Votes, Hillary Clinton Granted Votes, Voters Erased - www.inquisitr.com/3028779/election-board-scandal-bernie-sanders-loses-votes-hillary-clinton-granted-votes-voters-erased/

Lastly, I found an user posted this info about Hillary and election rigging:

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT

I haven't check all the URLs, but the ones that I did check seem legit.

#NeverHillary

Interesting, i was thinking those links were you guys. Its a copypasta user. been seeing these show up in every thread but it does appear legit.

I just want to meet up with the Judeun, because I have a BUSINESS PROPOSITION. So much MONEY to be made!!!!

if the jews ITT would just provide me with their location, we could alll meeet up.... and discuss business!!!! shekels for all!!!

but seriously Juden... where do you live? I'd like to meet you, and you extended family. Just to chat about all this money to make!!!!

So. Where do you live Juden???

I think that is a great meme, and probably would be very effective with the right photo and editing. We now have Liberal News articles that we can use as sources for those type of memes.

Hillary and her people are getting desperate, and they will make those kind of mistakes the closer we get to the election.

The debate was already rigged in her favor, we know that. The Democratic primaries were rigged in her favor, we know that. And, it looks like the presidential election will be rigged in her favor.

We have to inform the normies that their elections are being rigged right in front of their eyes; their Democracy is being high jacked by crooked politicians and special interest groups (Big Money). Any vote for Hillary is a vote for blatant corruption.

She is the definition of a piece of shit politician that the normies should hate. She'll say anything to get a vote! Hot sauce, anyone?

FUCKIN' HIGH ENERGY EVERY DAY!!!

#NeverHillary

Holy FUCKING shit what's with all the Goldwater defending?

Even if he dindu nuffin, memes are memes and it's exploitable.

As history has dictated.. they simply become leathers of mine.

DAVID.

YOU.
ARE
FAILING.

i'm arguing with some do-nothing Hillbot kike, and he literally posts this as an argument that DRUMPF BTFO, from some cuck @rickwtyler

>insert smug anime face

im good thx, quality dumps mane thx

I wonder if he'll yell "dog pile" like a SJW if I join in.

Nobody from CFG that I'm aware of, but I could be wrong.

It looks like a lot of the supposed voting fraud is happening in key swing States (Virginia, Colorado, and Ohio)

The archived URLs are all News Articles from various sources. Most of the articles are duplicates about the Virginia Dead Voter Fraud revelation, and reference the same AP news article.

I'll try to breakdown each URL for better referencing:
archive.is/kNP99 - Washington Post (Sept. 13, 2016) - Organization accused of registering dead people to vote
archive.is/Artyt - Washington Times (Sept. 23, 2016) - Colorado voter fraud revealed: Slew of ballots cast by the dead spark investigation
archive.is/4qn4U - YourNewsWire.com (Sept. 26, 2016) - Dead People Voting Early And Often For Hillary in Colorado
archive.is/J9akG - Conservative Review (Sept. 26, 2016) - Could This Court Order Restore the Voting Rights of 465,000 Dead Ohio Voters?
archive.is/0EMpw - Breaking 911 (Sept. 29, 2016) - FBI Investigating After Dead People Registered To Vote In Swing State
archive.is/BLnWv - Richmond Times-Dispatch (Sept. 29, 2016) - Investigation launched after dead people are registed to vote in Harrisonburg
archive.is/nBkEM - 10 On Your Side [Wavy.com] (Sept. 15, 2016) - Organization accused of registering dead people to vote
archive.is/fHfrd - Washington's Top News (Sept. 13, 2016) - Organization accused of registering dead people to vote
archive.is/VB7Eh - TownHall (May 25, 2016) - Fraud: CBS News Discovers Hundreds of Dead Voters in Greater Los Angeles
archive.is/JgKAI - Zero Censorship (Sept. 29, 2016) - FBI Investigating After Dead People Registered To Vote In Virginia
archive.is/K460Q - Zero Hedge (Sept. 29, 2016) - FBI Investigating More Dead People Voting In The Key Swing State Of Virginia
archive.is/XLipT - Young Conservatives (Sept. 29, 2016) - FBI Investigating Cases Of Dead People Registering To Vote In Virginia

he literally posted that scap TWICE during our 'convo' - how desperate can you get? He literally said "[Trump] is getting destroyed' LMAO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

in 2 hours we lose the internet.

Thanks Obama.

Shit, nice. Was slightly cautions of the huge archive dump since I figured it was the Combetta stuff.

READ THAT SHIT.

THEN FUCK WITH US LEAFS.

Fucking solid man! Nicely done! I'll see what I can find. We should get this in the doc.

thats some pretty epic shit
>from Winnipeg
Damn, something good actually DID come out of there! Go figure

he's literally the inspiration for James Bond. According to.. THE FUCKING AUTHOR OF JAMES BOND.

FUCK WITH THAT.

FUCK WITH THAT.

ONLY THE HARDEST MOST HARDCORE ASSHOLES LIVE HERE.

WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT DAVID???

WHERE YOU AT CTR???

LET'S HANG OUT FAGGOTS!!!!!!

Court room testimony in rigging voting machines
youtu.be/rVmsaDS_FwY

RT: Hacked for Hillary
youtu.be/Q9fDPiMqRGA

Clinton Does Best Where Voting Machines Flunk Hacking Tests: Hillary Clinton vs. Bernie Sanders Election Fraud Allegations
counterpunch.org/2016/05/16/clinton-does-best-where-voting-machines-flunk-hacking-tests-hillary-clinton-vs-bernie-sanders-election-fraud-allegations/

RT: video evidence voting machines are wrong and it's being covered up
youtu.be/O_mJ5KutY8s

RT: evidence of election fraud and cover up
youtu.be/53nL_aQe_ek

RT: Bernie actually won the primaries
youtu.be/gPISK6_xAbc

Watch How Easy Voting Machines Are to Hack!
file://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gESv_FVtAns

Fraction Magic – Part 1: Votes are being counted as fractions instead of as whole numbers
blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-1/

Trump urges Pennsylvania backers: Don’t just vote, watch for signs of ‘cheating’ on election day
witn.com/content/news/-Trump-urges-Pennsylvania-backers-Dont-just-vote-watch-for-signs-of-cheating-on-election-day--390068431.html

An Electoral System In Crisis
electoralsystemincrisis.org/s/000-An-Electoral-System-in-Crisis-7fbe.pdf
Youtube video of doc
youtu.be/gUv43rUuDjI

Be back in 40

Glad to hear that, and thanks for the compliment. I always look forwarded to you shitting down shills' throats.

I was suspicious of the dump too. There are some good articles.

Sounds good mane.

-----

In regards to manipulating votes for Hillary.

There have been recent laws passed in Virginia and California restoring voting rights to ex-convicts. This demographic tends to vote Democrat.

Virginia’s Governor Restores Voting Rights for 13,000 Ex-Felons - www.nytimes.com/2016/08/23/us/virginia-governor-mcauliffe-voting-rights-felons.html
Felons in county jails to be allowed to vote in California elections - www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-sac-essential-politics-updates-felons-in-jails-to-be-allowed-to-vote-1475094969-htmlstory.html

Also, Obama tried to give amnesty to millions of illegals recently. It was struck down by the Supreme Court, but Hillary would try to push for it again. This demographic probably will vote Democrat.

Deadlocked Supreme Court deals big blow to Obama immigration plan - www.cnn.com/2016/06/23/politics/immigration-supreme-court/

"Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton criticized the ruling, saying it is evidence not only of why the Supreme Court needs a ninth justice, but also that the delay of Obama's immigration programs adds importance to putting a Democrat in the White House to continue the fight to put them in place."

The Democrats don't care about these people (ex-Felons and illegals), they only care about their votes. If these demographics favored Republicans, then the Democrats would not push for these types of legislation.

The Powers that Be (the establishment/elites) are doing their best to manipulate this election for Hillary. More than likely they will rig the electronic voting systems.

Video explaining how the US electornic voting machines can be exploited (rigged):
Rigged USA Elections Exposed - youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs

Daaaaaaaavid.

David Brock.

I know you are reading this.

Why are you so bad at this??

Is it all the cock you suck?:
Or.... something else??
Incompetence perhaps???

you fucking kike faggot cum guzzler you FUEL US.

YOU DUMB FUCK

GET A FUCKING HAIRCUT.

WE LOVE IT.
YOU FUEL US.

YOUR ENTIRE ENDEAVOUR GRANTS US POWER.

EVERY SINGLE MOVE YOU MAKE, david,

GRANTS US FURTHER STRENGTH!!!

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMORS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

Good shit mane!

Thanks!

Watch the video. It explains why Exit Polling is so fuckin' important to fight rigged elections.

It also talks about why it is important to have physical copies that can be counted and verified against the machine count.

#NeverHillary

EPIC dumps, as usual!!!

THEY CANT FUCK WIT THIS!!!!

WE DO THIS FOR FREEEEE!!!!

WE DO THIS BECAUSE

PASSION

PASSION FOR THE WORLD
PASSION FOR THE COUNTRY

PASSION

FUCK OFFFFFF CTR AND JIDF!!!!!

Behead those who insult Goldwater

>shills have joined ISIS

LET;S GO GOYS

BRING IT

BRING IT

MY FOLDER IS LARGER THAN J0000ERS

MOTHA FUCKIN' RIGHT!

HIGH ENERGY!

THEY'RE GETTING TIRED LIKE HILLARY! THEY NEED THEIR 18 HOUR NAPS!

THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO KEEP UP. THEY HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO KEEP UP.

THEY WILL FALL BEHIND. WE WILL START RUNNING LAPS AROUND THEM.

WE'RE ALMOST 3 MONTHS DEEP INTO THIS SHIT, AND NO PLANS OF SLOWING DOWN. ONLY PLANS OF SPEEDING UP AND MOVING WITH MORE FORCE.

WE HAVE THE INERTIA. WE HAVE THE MOMENTUM.

WE HAVE THEM SCARED.

DAVID???

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!

#NEVERHILLAR

BRING IT BRING IT BRING IT
JIDF

CTR

WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT????

BRING IT THE FUCK ON

DAVID

GET A FUCKING HAIRCUT

THEY ARENT EVEN JEW EXPENSIVE

PIPE DOWN GODDAMIT
>mfw

this dude get it.

step the fuck up David.

ahahah...oohhh...hehehehe

good shit mane

back to doing some more researching

#neverhillary

youtube.com/watch?v=wZbGNhFNSLk

>shitting on Goldwater

Kill all millenials

youtube.com/watch?v=44yaWf2iunM

this song = the part of my life I'd LOVE to forget... all the booze in the world isn't working, tho..........

youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6h3ERSNcA

Although it's a Mobb Deep diss, i still like this track
>youtube.com/watch?v=FGjyRjd1_jQ

GOYS.

LET'S GO.

ONE MONTH.

WE HAVE

ONE FUCKING MONTH.

LET'S FUCCIN FLIP OUT.

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!

keep in mind I saw the Outlaws LIVE

in dub pee geee .

I filled in the tupac parts, along with them.

word for word.

highlight of my faggot life.

>keep in mind I saw the Outlaws LIVE
damn, that must've been wild man; a simpler time... I haven't been to an actual concert in fucking years

Hello David.

you might appreciate this OC

i did more work today baking this bread,
than i did at my real job.

all for MAGA

Barry Goldwater was awesome.

youtu.be/RVNoClu0h9M

LEAVE GOLDWATAH ALONE
IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU GOYIM

in /tg/

fresh

KEK

After looking at all this is hard to not see a pattern. This whole fucking shit is rigged

Diebold voting machines can be hacked by remote control
salon.com/2011/09/27/votinghack/

Diebold Indicted: Its spectre still haunts Ohio elections
columbusfreepress.com/article/diebold-indicted-its-spectre-still-haunts-ohio-elections

Black Box Voting, founded in 2003, is a nonpartisan investigative reporting and public education organization for elections.
blackboxvoting.org/

The truth about exit polls and vote counts: 2016 Democratic Presidential Primary
blackboxvoting.org/the-truth-about-exit-polls-and-vote-counts/
>It has been widely noted that the unadjusted CNN exit polls for the 2016 Democratic presidential primaries, in many states, are at variance with the official results.

Fraction Magic — Part 2: Context, Background, Deeper, Worse
blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-2/

Fraction Magic – Part 6: Execution Capacity
blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-part-6/

Election Records: ALTERED
blackboxvoting.org/new-hampshire-election-credibility/

Votergate: full documentary
youtu.be/ghsgVZ7FZsg

Zh is really picking up a shit ton of this #NeverHillary drama

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/debate-commission-admits-there-was-issue-trumps-microphone

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/handy-chart-countries-destroyed-hillary

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/hacked-recording-hillary-mocks-bernie-supporters-living-their-parents’-basement

Awesome!!!

Good work! That's a wealth of information to back our claims that the Democrats will probably rig the elections.

FBI_user even mentioned that it would happen. He said the best way to combat it (rigged polls) is to do exit polling at the voting locations.

Looks pretty grim.

I believe the best way to combat this issue is to raise public awareness, and start planting those Red Pills about electronic voting manipulation.

I'll try to work on some material that's easy for normies to digest.

Yeah, Trump totally got fucked over on the debate. I've been Red Pilling my co-workers and family about it. They all agree that it was rigged for Hillary.

Trump even said his mic was fucked up, and the MSM busted his balls for close to a week about it and then on a Friday the Debate Commission says Trump was right and the MSM barely mentions Trump was right, however, the MSM does not admit they were wrong.

Fuckin' faggots.

#NeverHillary

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/meet-young-virginia-democrat-registered-19-dead-people-vote-virginia
lol, silly. Dead people can't vote!

soundcloud.com/washington-free-beacon/clinton-fundraiser-remarks-2162016

youtube.com/watch?v=N6XhzXB3oY8&index=32&list=RDXpntYM4wcAo

>222
great find man

WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT CTR???????????

bro, you didn't see my OC?

CTR

BRING IT THE FUCK ON....

DAVID.

DAVID

DAVID BROCK.

STOP.
FAILING

SO BAD!!!

Oh well, the internet's over. A nigger handed it over to the jews. Nice knowing you g- [REDACTED] Wait, w-what the [REDACTED] Guys I think [REDACTED] but [REDACTED]

Thx mane.

Never, I'm on this voting rigging crusade with you. I'll keep on it until we get on something else.

Night boys! Fucking crushing it! This bitch is going to lose! And she's going to prison!

Goodnight CTR. Sleep well. Temp and based and never are coming for you...

silly leaf, (REDACTED) tricks are for (REDACTED)

Application finally done, time to shill until we all get BTFO by the internet police the day before the election.

I swear if [REDACTED] they [REDACTED]

You fucks on this?

#LoveTrumpsHateBecause

Now I'm out

Sounds good. I'm going to work on some material.

Take care, and best of luck.

-----

I did a quick search using this search engine - searx.me/

Typed in this phrase:
electronic voting machines diebold hillary

Looked at the results, and we're fucked.

The fix is in.

#NeverHillary

Let me test it:

SIEG [REDACTED]
Dammit

Mane, I think I figured it out.

We can play the Democrats against themselves.

The Democrats will do a lot of the Exit Polling for us.

Let the Democrats believe that Russia will hack the elections for Trump. Tell the Democrats the best way to combat the Russian hackers is to do Exit Polling at every voting location.

The Democrats will do the Exit Polling to combat the hysteria that is "the Russians are coming!"

#NeverHillary

night senpai, thanks for all the infodumps mane we couldn't do it without you

this is the catalog rn btw. The people that rhyme with 'bods' are already celebrating

The fuck? Is it really our birthday already?

the start of the end times mane, jews got the net now.

Oh that's the celebration. Well fuck me.

goldwater was not a segregationist, you dumb nigger. he was a libertarian

LEAVE GOLDWATAH OUT OF THIS GOYIM

>Hillary Clinton had had me killed
>had had me killed
>had had

It is Cred Forums's birthday, and also the day the internet is turned over to the globalist.

Makes you kind of think....

Happy 13th Birthday, Cred Forums

#NeverHillary

>Really makes you think
yeah i guess you're right. ggwp World, you win this round

from /tg/
Kinda makes it all worthwhile

Just a fucking leaf not knowing jack shit of what they're talking about, what else did you people expect?

GOLDWATAH WAS A SAINT GOYIM
IT IS YOU WHO ARE MESHUGGANAH

Absolutely!

Thanks f-a-m. I needed that. Back to researching!

#NeverHillary

Holy shit! I checked every fuckin' reply to OP, and every reply was a 1 post, except 1. And, the one exception (2 posts) was just someone who spammed the same info twice about Hillary's parkinson.

Holy shit, good work on the OP image. Bunch of 1 post faggots got triggered! Good shit.

ahahahahahahah

#NeverHillary

Damn it! I fucking cut out some of my info.

Here's the original info with all text:

archive.is/NgKlg - Washington Post (Sept. 29, 2016) - He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in Va.
archive.is/gUpFa - Breitbart (Sept. 24, 2016) - Voter Fraud: Dead People Voting in Colorado
archive.is/T8fLB - Chicago Tribune (Sept. 26, 2016) - Colorado's dead voters
archive.is/kNP99 - Washington Post (Sept. 13, 2016) - Organization accused of registering dead people to vote
archive.is/Artyt - Washington Times (Sept. 23, 2016) - Colorado voter fraud revealed: Slew of ballots cast by the dead spark investigation
archive.is/4qn4U - YourNewsWire.com (Sept. 26, 2016) - Dead People Voting Early And Often For Hillary in Colorado
archive.is/J9akG - Conservative Review (Sept. 26, 2016) - Could This Court Order Restore the Voting Rights of 465,000 Dead Ohio Voters?
archive.is/0EMpw - Breaking 911 (Sept. 29, 2016) - FBI Investigating After Dead People Registered To Vote In Swing State
archive.is/BLnWv - Richmond Times-Dispatch (Sept. 29, 2016) - Investigation launched after dead people are registed to vote in Harrisonburg
archive.is/nBkEM - 10 On Your Side [Wavy.com] (Sept. 15, 2016) - Organization accused of registering dead people to vote
archive.is/fHfrd - Washington's Top News (Sept. 13, 2016) - Organization accused of registering dead people to vote
archive.is/VB7Eh - TownHall (May 25, 2016) - Fraud: CBS News Discovers Hundreds of Dead Voters in Greater Los Angeles
archive.is/JgKAI - Zero Censorship (Sept. 29, 2016) - FBI Investigating After Dead People Registered To Vote In Virginia
archive.is/K460Q - Zero Hedge (Sept. 29, 2016) - FBI Investigating More Dead People Voting In The Key Swing State Of Virginia
archive.is/XLipT - Young Conservatives (Sept. 29, 2016) - FBI Investigating Cases Of Dead People Registering To Vote In Virginia

>goldwater shills
yeah i know right? lmao, so triggered. Must've struck a nerve

this is pretty good
nytimes.com/2016/09/29/business/media/clinton-endorsement.html?_r=0

Your graphic grossly misrepresents Barry Goldwater. He voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1957 and missed the vote for the Civil Rights Act of 1960, being a strong proponent for the rights of blacks to receive equal treatment from state government. He only voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 because of Title VII, which infringed on the freedom of association of private businesses.

Jim Crow laws mandated businesses not do business with people on the basis of their race. Goldwater wanted those laws removed. He did not want contrary laws mandating businesses do business with people.

THEY

JUST

KEEP

COMING

HOW DARE YOU BESMERCH GOLDWATER'S GOOD NAME GOYIM

It did strike a never. I think it's fuckin' hilarious.

Good fuckin' work!

Anything that triggers 1 post faggots is comedy gold to me. Gold!

Fuck 'em! They keep the bread fresh with bumps. They're just low level faggots.

That's fuckin' awesome!

#NeverHillary

i'm gonna make a collage when the bread dies, probably gonna be a few more till then. Notice how they mix it up?

>Fact-checking: 'goldwater wasn't a secessionist, actually
literal record-correcting

>Concern trolling : "Guys we shouldn't drag Goldwater into this, he was racist like us right?

>Ad hominems : "A FUCKING LEAF" etc

kinda interesting, runs the gamut of kike fuckery doesn't it?

Yeah, I think that is a real good idea. Post all the shill replies and organize them by type of sliding technique.

*Record Correcting/Fact Checking
*Race Baiting/Racism is Cool Because /pol is Racism
*Baseless Replies/Character Assassination
*1 Post Only's
*Non-1 Post but only spamming bullshit info
*Replying to their own post to artificially generate discussion or convine others it's a real discussion

Basically, faggots not contributing anything of real substance and just trying to throw real OGs off their game. The thing is we're immune to their shill'ary.

I was re-reading your reply, and it looks like you already know what to do. You're on top of it.

I think it will be effective and should be posted at the beginning of CFG bread. "Examples of Sliding/Shilling Technqiues"

#NeverHillary

i was gonna just make a collage for the lulz and memories and whatnot, but your idea is good too, for posterity. More pressing even cause the jews are gonna probably shut us down in a week thanks to Obama

I don't care what Ben says, this is the original to me.

It's all good. I just find it really interesting that the shills are really fuckin' stirred up about the whole Goldwater thing.

Must be more to it...

That's the thing about these silly faggots. They basically let you know what they are afraid of.

Hillary being a Goldwater girl, and Goldwaters' stances on social issues. If Hillary was proud to be a Goldwater girl, then maybe she is proud of his teachings too and just using the Democrats to further what Goldwater was trying to do.

Remember, she is a follower of Alinsky and Alinsky was all about manipulating the useful idiots.

Thanks, CTR! We'll focus more on Hillary's Goldwater connection, and how she is the personification of what he was working towards.

#NeverHillary

Thread up about the audio leak again

oh shit you saved my original

ofc mane nw, 'Zyklon Ben' ones are always better

kek

thanks senpai

yeah i posted the article a couple hours ago, she really does kind of diss them, nothing too inflamattory but still

THIS

Goldwater was straight up RAPED by MLK in an interview

Julia Davis @ russialies.com

Another shill like Doug? Beneath our notice?

didnt facebooks number 2 give like 15 mil to the dems explicitly to stop trump?

Can't find any obvious things like showing up to the Yalta Meeting, but possibly.

Haven't heard of her.

Yo, I'm getting some rest. It's been fun.

Will be back tomorrow. I got some great ideas, and will come through with a fat info dump. May take me some time, but it will be worth it.

#NeverHillary

ok man, good work tonight tho, loving the
'dead voters' angle, very metal. Obviously yugely scandalous so good find man, i'll take as much of that shit as i can get

another bump from me for eternal glory. witness me.

My ninja, I found a lot of great info.

It's more than just dead voters. Here's just one small thing I found:
'Will the 2016 Primaries Be Electronically Rigged?' - truth-out.org/news/item/34607-will-the-2016-primaries-be-electronically-rigged
" "You've heard the old adage 'follow the money.' I follow the vote, and wherever the vote becomes an electron and touches a computer, that's an opportunity for a malicious actor potentially to ... make bad things happen." — Steve Stigall, CIA cyber-security expert, in remarks to the US Election Assistance Commission

Primary election rigging in the coming weeks and months is all but assured if American voters and candidates don't take steps to prevent it now. Evidence that US voting systems are wide open to fraud and manipulation should be taken seriously in light of the unprecedented high-stakes elections we're facing. "

Only Voter Suppression Can Stop Bernie Sanders - www.huffingtonpost.com/tony-brasunas/only-voter-suppression-can-stop-bernie-sanders_b_9780128.html

"Exit polls by CNN on the night of the New York election showed a narrow victory of 4-5 percent for Hillary Clinton. Thus it was to the great surprise of many experts that an hour later the results came back as a 16 percent statewide win for Hillary Clinton. While nothing is universally accurate when it comes to democracy, exit polls are viewed as highly reliable assessments of likely final results because they ask people who have just voted, rather than people who intend to vote at some point in the future. Exit polls are widely respected and the vast majority of the time they are correct, within their margins of error. In fact, in countries around the globe, exit polls are used as early indicators of possible election fraud."

We'll remind the Bernie bros and the rest of the world how Hillary rigged the primary election, and how she plans on rigging the presidential election.

Numbers don't lie.

#NeverHillary

Guys, I got asked to help volunteer with the Trump Campaign. I think im just going to be a foot soldier helping knock on doors and what not.

Is there any way if I end up going (in 9 hours from now, just got off work and tired) that I can use /cfg/ info and memes to sway voters?

If not should I even bother?

checked

depends what state senpai.

Nevada, obviously a swing state.

There is major damage control to also stop Joe Heck. The funny thing is most ads against both Joe Heck and Trump don't even talk about policy, just the same recycled harangue sound bites of trump being a "maniacal fool"

Hillary is going to rig the election. Hillary outperforms her opponents when the voting is electronic. When her Exit Poll numbers are compared to electronic polling numbers, there's always a huge discrepancy.

Exit polling is the answer. The voting machines will be compromised.

Remind them of what she did to Bernie Sanders. Remind them that Hillary's rally numbers are not even close to Trump's. Remind them that Trump has a larger social media presence and has real support. Hillary does not have real support. Hillary has to pay people (CTR) to support her online.

#NeverHillary

Recycled garbage*

Fuck I'm tired

top quality fucking posts man, i see where you're going with that. very memable, stir up a nice frenzy of doubt

look up dan rolle Bernie Dem in nevada exposing voter purges from the top dnc crooks and even crimes while registering voters on the stree

i was in the diverse part of town having some fun

saw 1 hillary sign.

this is da neighborhood with rainbow flags proudly flying all over and on the businesses too. no excitement for hillary not one bit

Hillary rigged the Nevada elections. Here's info:

heavy.com/news/2016/05/nevada-democratic-convention-what-happened-roberta-lange-delegates-election-fraud-videos-recount-denied/

observer.com/2016/06/careful-what-you-wish-for-hillarys-allies-rigged-the-primaries/

huffingtonpost.com/riley-waggaman/its-not-just-arizona-elec_b_9550670.html

DNC Primary fraud suspicion was voiced way before WikiLeaks released the DNC Leaks that proved that the DNC rigged the Primaries for Hillary.

If they want their vote to count, they are going to have to organize Exit polling stations at the designated voting spots.

Inform the people that Hillary has rigged an election before (primaries), and she is currently rigging the current poll numbers with the help of the MSM.

Look at the numbers, and support. Trump leads everywhere.

-Rally Numbers
-Online Support

The millenials are abandoning her, and voting third party.

The only support Trump isn't getting is from the MSM and Super PACs.

Trump does not represent special interest groups (Super PACs) or big money (lobbyist).

Stick with the hard facts. There is plenty of CFG material to inform the masses with.

#NeverHillary

Yes I am aware, we also know about the bullshit in the Nevada Convention where they disqualified our delegates for Bernie. It was video tapes and Twitter tried shutting it down when it went viral.

Thanks f-a-m.

I'm going to get some rest. Take care, and thanks for everything.

I'll try to be back as soon as I can.

Later.

-----

Judge Slams DNC ‘Shenanigans’ In Election Fraud Class Action Lawsuit - yournewswire.com/judge-slams-dnc-shenanigans-in-election-fraud-class-action-lawsuit/

Privately funded exit poll in 3 CA Counties showed a reported Clinton Win by 3.1% was really a Sanders Win by 7.5% - reddit.com/r/Kossacks_for_Sanders/comments/54epcm/privately_funded_exit_poll_in_3_ca_counties/

DNC Claims Sanders Supporters Knew They Favored Hillary Clinton - worldaily.info/dnc-claims-sanders-supporters-knew-favored-hillary-clinton/

Voter Fraud - Bernie Sanders Votes Become Hillary Clinton Votes - youtube.com/watch?v=WCT4sbQsBSU

CALIFORNIA PRIMARY SCAM: ELECTRONIC VOTING RUINING EVERYTHING. HILLARY WILL WIN 51-49. - youtube.com/watch?v=5tKWW-3JKh0

#NeverHillary

I'm pretty sure you may already know this info, but just in case.

Most of CFG's material can be found in the OP ().

Here is a shameless re-post:

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/sphRQszm

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs

Templates
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator

You can also find us here

#NeverHillary

@91064760
>

baker going to sleep now

just some light-hearted stuff.

The DNC didn't rig the primary, Sanders was going to lose regardless. What the DNC did was not be impartial like it was supposed to. There was no evidence of any actual rigging.

is this a good one? or will encourage more sheep to look into her record and find good things about it?

i don't want it to have the opposite effect

that's quite good

POST THE BETTER VERSION, LEAF

Here's my daily inversion psyop. Did this one yesterday at the local Barnes and Noble. Pic related

>tfw you can spell PEPE putting 2 issues of SHAPE magazine next to each other

>daily inversion psyop
it's not a psyop if you're flipping magazines over man, that's more like a minor nuisance

So I should stop?

It's not just flipping over one magazine. It's rearranging magazines (and books) from other sections to craft a message in 60 seconds or less.

@91075901
see Specifically:

Voter Fraud - Bernie Sanders Votes Become Hillary Clinton Votes - youtube.com/watch?v=WCT4sbQsBSU

CALIFORNIA PRIMARY SCAM: ELECTRONIC VOTING RUINING EVERYTHING. HILLARY WILL WIN 51-49. - youtube.com/watch?v=5tKWW-3JKh0

Judge Slams DNC ‘Shenanigans’ In Election Fraud Class Action Lawsuit - yournewswire.com/judge-slams-dnc-shenanigans-in-election-fraud-class-action-lawsuit/

Privately funded exit poll in 3 CA Counties showed a reported Clinton Win by 3.1% was really a Sanders Win by 7.5% - reddit.com/r/Kossacks_for_Sanders/comments/54epcm/privately_funded_exit_poll_in_3_ca_counties/

DNC Claims Sanders Supporters Knew They Favored Hillary Clinton - worldaily.info/dnc-claims-sanders-supporters-knew-favored-hillary-clinton/

Tampering with votes cast during the election is rigging. Look at the discrepancies between Exit Polling numbers and results via electronic voting systems.

Lastly, eat a dick, faggot. I don't even know why I wasted my time responding.

I'm out for real this time.

CTR, eat a dick and get a real job. I do this shit as a fuckin' hobby, and I'm still crushing your bitch ass.

#NeverHillary

Have you ever thought about channelling that autism into something more... Spicy?
>It's rearranging magazines (and books) from other sections to craft a message in 60 seconds or less
>being this autistic
actually i like it but it's still funny af

On the one hand, Donald Trump says mean things and wants to destroy ISIS.

On the other, Hillary Clinton is an arms-dealing, war-mongering, blood-soaked monster with a record of spreading death and destruction the world over.

She and her strategists literally think the deplorables want to kill all the Muslims. Yes, this is what democrats actually believe.

They have no defense on this issue. None. They figured the anti-war issue would end when Sanders bent the knee, They short circuit at the polite suggestion that continually blowing up large sections of the Middle East is not moral and makes America less safe. They cry golden tears of Mammon milk when faced with arguments made with force or backed up with evidence, visual or otherwise. The globalist wars of destabilization and profit only appeal to the globalist elite. The average Democrat shill or humble party member know it's terrible, they know it goes against their personal morals and the party's supposed ideals, and they can only hope that no one confronts them with the inconvenient truth.

>muh autism

A fucking leaf trying to tell me how to use my free time after pounding a fucking keyboard for 10 hours a day.

>operation inversion - 60 seconds is all it takes

What we need to do is assemble one massive printable Normie redpill against Hillary, and before voting print out as many as we can and put them in as many mailboxes as possible

>A fucking leaf trying to tell me how to use my free time
ok ok you got me. I'm not saying the subliminal impact isn't there, but maybe it's a bit too targeted.

I agree. But it's all I've got right now. I plan to do more "formal" A/B tests next week to make things more scientific.

> But it's all I've got right now.
Then it's appreciated, we need all the help we can get. If ever you want to to switch it up, we like it when people dump a relevant article with a greentext tl;dr. Preferably articles are from the same day, just throwing it out there man but thx

For the record, define "Spicy" please.

>
>define "Spicy" please.
Memes my friend. They possess a strange power if you have the right ingredients

Operation inversion is about making memes using existing media content as building blocks. The magazine rack is your analog palette. You have access to color, photos, and text.

>guns and ammo
>inversion
>bitch
>elvira

These don't normally appear near each other. It's a transient meme until a store employee or an SJW cleans it up.

>muh collateral damage

>For the record
>record

TOP KEK the picture..
i thought the same thing
>Operation inversion
>Operation
I guess I see where you're going with that. Reminds me of AdBusters, this magazine i read a few times, they would disrupt marketing strategies by messing with billboards etc. Slightly esoteric but what do I know, I say go for it

gotta crash goys,
Deus Vult

Last one. This was my initial prototype run at the local Bartells in downtown. Had to get some manly images and 24/7 sex references next to inverted Hillary.

I'm the first to admit that I have a shit ton to learn. But I'm slowly learning how to make these things in the course of my normal day, so it's not like I'm changing the way my day unfolds.

I'll keep practicing and learning new chords. Anyway, thanks for the encouragement.

To post new bread or wait til tomorrow when we're back in business?

you're in the Seattle area.

uoısɹǝʌuı

what up lads? ill make a new bread