Why don't Southern States just fly this flag at their Civil War monuments if people are so butthurt about the current...

Why don't Southern States just fly this flag at their Civil War monuments if people are so butthurt about the current Confederate flag?

Triggering liberals is not a bug its a feature

The First National is not allowed, hasn't been since the end of the war.

Not allowed by who?

Nobody knows what the first flag looks like, it's such a shitty design even actual confederates couldn't distinguish it from the US flag during combat.

The Feds. You can look it up - the records are still there, laws never taken off the books.

You're going to need to provide evidence. I can't find anything regarding that flag being banned.

I don't have to provide anything - my name is not Google. If you are having issues, research reconstruction - the South was under Martial Law for 25 years. It's out there if you care to learn.

What is the first amendment?

Texas v White effectively made reconstruction unconstitutional

Your question would hold water if the executive branch hadn't decimated it with pc 'state' vocabulary.

And the first paragraph in the Constitution says, "We the people, in order to form a more perfect UNION." Not country, not state, not oligarchy, but they can't even get that right!

Because this flag /actually/ represents slavery. The other flag just represents your willingness to fight for your home.

But blacks are too dumb to realize that.

They actually had to pretend the articles of confederation were still a legally valid document

Because you southerners are faggots

Ironically, the Confederate flag is banned for use on government buildings in my state.

we do. we fly it at every cemetery in the state.

Georgia here

I fly USA and CSA on my cuck shed.

Because they don't want to be confused with us.

Your wife must be very unsatisfied judging by the condition of your shitty shed

Saw a stainless banner the other day. Dad went into full libtard mode after learning that it was real and not just the naval jack