The world is moving on without you

vimeo.com/185067082

I know it's hurts your feelings, but no one ever said it would be easy to erase thousands of years of oppression inflected by white men onto women and people of color.

Young girls grow up emulating media. The grow up wanting the men that they think everyone else wants.

Your time is up, Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/kGEGd
dol.gov/agencies/ilab/resources/reports/child-labor/côte-dIvoire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's alright. I'd rather stay amid the ashes than chase the flame.

ewww

She's cute but damn, that fucking nigger is disgusting.

Is it not worth at least trying to rekindle the flames of the past? Rome had many golden ages before it fell

>replying to shills

Damn, and I didn't even get to participate in the rape or oppression. Bummer for me.

pretty sure I'me adding sage, are you?

You still get more white children if you breed white with white.

Do your children a favor, make them white!

Brown, brown, black, is a boring color pattern. White, blue, blonde is stunningly beautiful.

These sentences will one day be banned as racial intimidation. Use them white you can.

A single period of 200-100 BC was considered its golden age. Everything after that was just circling the drain.

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Cred Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Cred Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Cred Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

You insecure niggers with inferior complexes make me laugh. Get it through your thick ignorant skulls that nobody likes you and you're portrayed as violent illiterate ghetto thugs in society

topek
o
p

Eh most girls attracted to me are still MENA tbqh

German girls are fickle business. Most think of you as the "foreigner" that, by the eternal rule of TV trope, always remains a sidekick

>emulating media
Then its a good thing I live in an majority white state 85%+ and i don't have cable TV.

There are no more trees left to cut. There are no more seeds left to plant. What kindling we had we tossed onto the fire to revel in its glorious blaze. This too shall pass, and Prometheus will see at last the comedy the Gods had written.

people who work in advertising should be chemically castrated.

>Your time is up, Cred Forums
Speak for yourself Jamal
And don't forget to see the doctor for your sickle-cell disease

>roman republic after punic wars
>pax romana
>east roman reconquest/expansion

It was symbolism, 3 golden ages is pretty good

imgur.com/a/kGEGd

>republican era
>golden age
they were still expanding at that point. And they didn't even start to produce valuable art.

Europe is the epicenter if/once it falls so will the rest of the world (like the roman empire fell so did the world) and guess who will be the first to rise again? Europe will. I may suffer, so will my children but generations later will prosper and they will look at the history and learn from us.

As we learned from Rome?

so many subliminal sex messages.
and the ppl ask why there are pedophiles.

fug

Lol. "The world" will crawl back to me on its hands and knees and beg for forgiveness when they realise the mistake they have made.

>mfw no niggers here

kek, who's going to cuck us? chang and pajeet? stay cucked burgers

isn't interracial relationships a form of eugenics?

> no black person will ever be as black as their parents
> breed blacks with whites, no more pure blacks
> blacks slowly get weeded out of the gene pool
> blacks don't exist by 2216

win?

Imagine who will be able to survive the next couple generations, liberals produce very little and darkies don't know how to produce and grow on there own. some of the best survivalist are red pilled.

Beyond that yeah we fucked up...

Trump 2016!
I hope Shillary paid you well...
cause soon u gon' be out of a job mah nigga!

Pic related

thanks OP. I needed a good rage thread today

>poo in loos and jiggaboos have 5 kids per woman
well no shit its going down but it is isolated in Nigeria and Calcutta

Why do niggers ALWAYS have that disgusting bellybutton sticking out? Fuck it's almost as if there's a global conspiracy by doctors to botch the cutting of the umbilical cord of negro newborns.

Truth it truth banned or not.

Fuck you.

I dont buy cable and I read your copied news articles.

Eat it.

this would be true only if africa didn't exist

with a practically infinite supply of pure unmixed blacks there though all racemixing in the west does is water down the amount of pure whites

They can try.
But we have the guns.
I don't think nu-male faggots or chimping niggers can match against an organized militia of disciplined right wing death squads.

DELET THIS

No because unless we reverse the demographics of Africa they're going to be spewing out of Africa like roaches from a disturbed nest for the next 100 years while our population declines or stagnates.

The world pop is going to stabilize at 9 billion by 2050.

>He doesn't realize that soon fire will fade and only dark will remain

according to whom? ((UN)) reports?
Reports from a decade or two ago also thought we would be suffering from drastic sea level rises by now.
The predicted stabilization is probably based on a best case scenario which in reality is unlikely to happen.

>I know it's hurts your feelings, but no one ever said it would be easy to erase thousands of years of oppression inflected by white men onto women and people of color.
You really know nothing about history do you user? Every culture, skin type on earth has taken part in some form of violence/oppression/atrocity etc... White men just happened to come out on top.

Blacks don't understand that Muslims were some of the biggest slave traders of all time, they just don't have descendants today to bitch about it because they castrated their slaves.

If it wasn't for whites, Muslims would be dominating the world and then women and minorities etc would really know the meaning of oppression.

Fuck you. The world you live in (assuming Western Civilization) is the world we created. Fucking mudskins wouldn't have shit without us. Hope your "hunter-gatherer" skills are up to par.

>according to whom? ((UN)) reports?
Yes.

I heard it on Reddit.

>Reports from a decade or two ago also thought we would be suffering from drastic sea level rises by now.

I have never seen any of these. And they didn't predict it.

>The predicted stabilization is probably based on a best case scenario which in reality is unlikely to happen.

It's expert opinion.

>Young girls grow up emulating media. The grow up wanting the men that they think everyone else wants.

no, dumb girls do. just evolution in action.

For the most part yes, but it's a numbers game. Just look at pretty much any indigenous people, especially American Indians.

Sub-saharan people are slave trading themselves since the dawn of time
And it is still going on today

" Child Labor and Forced Labor Reports"
" Findings on the Worst Forms of Child Labor"
" Children in Côte d’Ivoire are engaged in the worst forms of child labor, including in the harvesting of cocoa and coffee, sometimes as a result of child trafficking."
" According to a report by Tulane University published in 2015 that assessed data collected during the 2013–2014 harvest season, the cocoa sector employed an estimated 1,203,473 child laborers ages 5 to 17, of which 95.9 percent were engaged in hazardous work in cocoa production."
" Children are trafficked to, from, and within Côte d’Ivoire. Girls are trafficked internally for work in commercial sexual exploitation or domestic work, whereas boys are internally trafficked to work in agriculture."
" Children from neighboring West African countries are also trafficked into Côte d’Ivoire for agricultural labor, especially in cocoa production, and for work in mining, construction, domestic work, street vending, and commercial sexual exploitation."
dol.gov/agencies/ilab/resources/reports/child-labor/côte-dIvoire

AND ITS GETTING HARDER

TO DESCRIBE

SAILORS

TO THE UNDERFED

TROPIC CORRIDOR

TROPIC TREASURE

WHAT GOT US TO THIS MILD EQUATOR

WE NEED SOMEONE OR SOMETHING NEW

SOMETHING ELSE TO GET US THROUGH

they will never get the lolis. i swar to god, i will kill every last nigger on this fucking planet if they ever take the lolis.

Sargon detected.

Jamal, I'm gunna share some advice, since you putos are incapable of understanding this.
You remove the white man, you remove the only one keeping you alive. Arabs hate you, us beaners really fucking hate you, the chinks want you gone yesterday and they physically abuse any woman caught touching you.
The white man is the only one keeping your sub 80 iq people alive, if you know what's good for you, you'll get right back in that field.

no amount of money or positive thinking will make niggers act like white people, sure you'll have a couple good apples here and there- but the NIGGER gene pool will take THOUSANDS OF YEARS to fix.

It's best to just lock them in their shithole countries and let nature take its course.

You are a gem, I just want you to know that.

Dubs of truth

thanks senpai.

Is Cred Forums really going to get upset over a sunscreen commercial?

The leftist fantasy is just that: a fantasy.

Nignogs will always be worthless and pretending will never change that.

Where's that graphic of online dating connections by race.

The future is WM/AF

It triggers them in thier safe space

Why don;t you erase the genocide white protestant women like Elizabeth the 1st inflicted on Ireland then?

How about what her equally nuts sister Mary did to the Scots?

But 1625 you have a genocide in full swing complete with slavery.

Reparations NOW from all women of protestant ancestry.

Everything you know is a lie OP.

Everything.

I'll die before I let my daughter get fooled by the media.
No dindus in this bloodline and there never will be.

Yeah, and "experts" also thought that Brexit was going to lead to Britain's economic collapse.

It still is.

>but no one ever said it would be easy to erase thousands of years of oppression inflected by white men onto women and people of color

I bet if we all packed up and left, niggers could burn down the cities and tear up the streets in no time flat, but there is your problem, a few decades of SJW's and demoralization isn't going to get rid off white men. Push to far and what you'll produce is your worse case scenario, a handful of genocidal madmen armed with devastating bio-weapons and chemical agents who would be more than happy to gas the planet while they chilled out north of 60. Also don't think the chinks wouldn't think twice about wholesale coon slaughter in Africa if they didn't need to worry about whites using it as an excuse to 'liberate' the continent for themselves again. You chimps should just take you gibs and fuck off.