Question for europeans

Are you guys fine with multiculturalism if it is europeans from other countries living in your country? Like it seems like some british always chimp out on poles in the the uk every other week. Or is your problem just with black and browns?

I personally don´t care about other Europeans coming here. Hell I don´t even care about Russian coming here. I would gladly trade every single refugee for Russians.

But fuck those mudslims and fuck those shitskins. God dammit where is Hitler when you need him?! I wouldn´t mind if we would shoot them all and bury them in the sea with all the others who already drowned.

I must go now before the hate speech task force finds me.

>Are you guys fine with multiculturalism if it is europeans from other countries living in your country?
Yes, absolutely.

Just as a long as we are clear that gypsies and muslims are never European, no matter what passport they have.

well thats what multiculturalism really is, europeans coexisting and living/traveling around europe. Because, you know, europeans create culture. Importing shitskins with IQ

Depends really. I'm fine with the idea ad long as the percentage of immigrants is quite low, to ensure eachothers country keeps it's identity and culture. The only Europeans off the top of my head that i don't want in the UK at all are Turkish and Romanians.

whats wrong with Macedonians?

This was U.S. immigration policy pre-1965. It honestly was the most perfect immigration policy ever. The percentage of immigrants coming into the U.S. had to match their current percentage of the population. So if 2% of America was Italian, then 2% of immigrants could come from Italy, this keeping the current demographic. It's the perfect form of multiculturalism.

and then they changed it. OY VEY.

Any chance it could be changed back or would it be rayciss?

vastly preferable but still not good except in small numbers. pole hate is mostly a meme, but it's a meme that does reflect some truth. you have to understand that a black guy who's family has been here since the 50's is seen as more a part of the country then a first gen pole, and that isn't really wrong.

Dude, i remember the time when spaghettis and slavs being here would piss me off. Those times are looong gone. I would rather see 100 lasagna nigger than 1 fucking syrian.

Definitely racist. How could you even think it?

Gypsies, niggers and shitskins need to fucking go. Pretty much everyone else are cool. Even The guys who hate us in Europe, They can probably fix us.

stopped caring. im already dead just like my country.

I'm not the biggest fan of that either, but it's bearable at least.
They're basically civilized, and their cultures are similar.
What still remains a problem though is language (it's hard talking to half the handymen in the country because they came from Eastern Europe and their German is often quite bad - but they try, which the Turks don't, plus they know respect).

And, of course, the biggest problem of them all remains: They're a fifth column if our countries should ever go to war.
Every single foreigner in the country weakens it in wartime. If a Pole comes, and he completely starts seeing himself as an Austrian and a German, I wouldn't have a problem with it because he can actually fit in.
But even if Muhammad tries this, he will never feel at home simply because every other Austrian-German isn't brown.

I'd have zero problems with people from other Germanic countries here; they'd barely have to adapt culturally and should be able to adapt pretty fast.

That's nice. When can i move in with you?

As long as the immigration rate was lower then the native birth rate I`d actually like it.

That wasn't multiculturalism, that was Christendom. Prior to 1914 Europeans regularly traveled across Europe.

Look at the life of the Renaissance figure Andreas Vesalius. Born in Brussels, but later traveling to Italy to work in Padua.

Or Prince Eugene of Savoy, of Italian descent but born in Paris. He fought for Austria against the Turks and French allied with the British Duke of Marlborough He was such a great general, the Austrian, British, German and Italian navies all named ships after him.

Any Europeans are fine with me. Except Albanians.

i dont mind multiculturalism if it was controlled to a very small amount and it actually worked, they are told they have to respect and integrate amongst western culture or get the fuck out. sadly it couldnt have gone worse.

poles get a hard time because they are our biggest minority and without memeing, they literally take so many jobs and are driving down wages, which is also the fault of the employer as well.

DELET THIS FOR BEING WAYICIS!!! baka desu senpai

Wasn't immigration pre-1965 mostly Europeans tho?

Would be great if the Chinese exclusion act could be a thing again?

All chrsitian whites are welcome. Non white christians can fight for their own countries.

Sure, that was the point. 90% of Americans were European descent, so 90% of immigrants had to be European.

nah, even tourists are bad desu. Spaniards and brazileans (and possibly venezuelans) are tolerable
I'm starting to think salazar was right - we have no friends in europe and we should just focus on ourselves instead of playing a game we can't possibly win

northern europeans along with asians behave, they don't end up applying to welfare in hordes because they're educated.

Niggers, arabs, slavs all come here for free gibsmedat

hardly any of them I reckon are refugees nor have seen real war.
just come over as Merkel told you since we suddendly embrace anyone who wants to escape poverty for some reason

Ich muss bloß ein Zimmer leerräumen; kannst übermorgen einziehen, wenn du magst.

I hate anybody born outside of England or north of the Watford Gap

i don't care about it at all, as long as whoever moves here adjusts their life to our habits etc.
it's just that usually, refugees and mudslimes in general don't do that, whereas most other europeans will gladly accept any rules etc.

I disagree with you there

I don't want my white race dying out

And that's the thing, when people vote for cutting immigration, lefties are correct - people ARE doing it for a racial aspect. They don't want their race to die out. All races have the same gut, innate feeling. Black people too, many of them are against miscegenation because they don't want blacks to die out (bit stupid though when you consider the whole of Africa is still there)