Why is Cred Forums so stupid?

You are one of the worst boards on Cred Forums, one frustrated retard next to the other. I read some of the comments here and holy fuck, I cannot believe how stupid you are, literal shit for brains.

Considering Cred Forums is the biggest board now, doesn't Cred Forums deserve better? It used to be pretty good back in the day.

>/sci/
>141

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Smart people don't fill out forms and surveys and tests online.

I'm here to talk politics, but thank you for making another non political shit thread.

mods = fags

>/k/
>120 IQ
/k/ is even dumber than Cred Forums

>tfw to intelligent too fall for Cred Forums's "logic"

Why are the left-leaning boards ranked the highest?

Doesn't make an ounce of sense.

Not a real study.

You are one of the worst nations in the world, one cucked retard next to the other. I read some of your government ideas and holy fuck, I cannot believe how stupid you are, literal shit for brains.

Considering Germany is the one with the biggest impact on political decisions, doesn't Europe deserve better? It used to be pretty good back in the day.

>literally a right wing version of tumblr, complete with paranoia, tin foil, and temperamental chimp outs making a big deal out of incredibly asinine shit that is barely a problem to begin with

Yeah, Cred Forums's IQ is sitting in the low 90's at the highest.

>reddit
>intelligent

choose one

>Research was carried out using a double-blind cross referenced test over a 6 month period
And that test was?
How was the test provided?
What time periods were used?
How did you determine if one person didn't take the test multiple times on different boards?
8/10 bait though.

probably because of all the CTR shills

>bullying Cred Forums
Not ok.

> /fit/ at 131

Now i know this is bait.

>/fit/
>131

Ftfy

Learn your damn homophones

>the denizens of a board committed to desktop wallpapers are certified geniuses

seems legit.

Many hate pol, come here and purposefully click the wrong answers to fuck the scoure up.

This is the most retarded 'data' I've ever seen pulled out of someone's arse.

147 average IQ on lit means that it's almost entirely people in the top 0.1% of intelligence.

Really? This is so dumb I honestly don't know what to say.

thanks for the hardy kek

When was this shit tested? Oh wait it wasn't, it's just a shitty graph made by a Kraut during shed time.

>tfw you realise is one person typing really fast

So many people here in denial. Dunning–Kruger effect is real.

If you were paying attention, you could almost name the moment that the CTR crowd decided to go into shit post mode in order to dilute or defuse the power of /pol.

It would be impossible for a majority of /pol to change their opinions overnight, and yet.. look at the topics on the front page these last few days and you'll notice a flood of anti-trump posts.

They may think they are winning by posting the shit, but all it does is waste their time.

Poland prides itself with their low immigration and refugee intake, and Cred Forums eats it up. What they fail to realise, is that a polish man is just as much a lowlife as a refugee. A working class syrian refugee would lower his living standart if he could live like the average polack, so of course they dont come to you.
I respect your aspargus picking and potatoe farming polish boy, but please refrain from talking when real nations are having a discussion, much appreciated.

Based Cred Forumspolack.

kek

>

He is right though, ahmed.

this image was created solely to troll /sci/. it has no actual basis

>lit at 140+

If they're literal autists, that might explain how pants on head retarded they so often act.

come on buddy, we finally had a thread where it wasn't one of us in the OP being the king shitposter. Don't be greedy and stop trying to take this from him.

This, so people have lives and take a couple days break every now and then. Come back and beat down shills like its nothing. Kys ctr tards

yea, i browse /pol for the dankest memes and to vent my frustration over naive liberal shits but then I hit the wall of ignorance and autism that is the basement dweller army of /pol. Truly annoys the fuck out of me how instead of learning basic shit like economics and finance people prefer to shitpost and use memes instead. Sad. The white race is doomed.

I don't care about German politics.

>A

>It used to be pretty good back in the day.
newfag detected

>/lit/ highest
Kek

>sourceless
fake and gay

>one german flag
>not hanging a nazi flag out instead of a german one
Cuckold/10

Im studing accounting and law, transferred from finance & econ last year because it was piss, joining sf signals reserve unit and I still enjoy shitposting. For many people Cred Forums is a release.

>What they fail to realise, is that a polish man is just as much a lowlife as a refugee.

What YOU fail to realize, typical German stereotype who thinks you're better off because your TV is bigger, is that the polish man is mostly fine with it.

You smug douche-bags think your shit smells sweeter than most. If I had to pick between a hungry Syrian refugee and a German snobby asshole like you, I'd most likely feed him your pieces and call it halal.

>le Cred Forums was never good meme

I remember back in 2010, we had loads of interesting people from all walks of life. I remember going to an IT security convention, and some people knew about Cred Forums there and would snicker about memes. We used to be a community, and it was good.

Now, Cred Forums is the biggest board, and it's almost exclusively inhabited by the gutter trash of society.

It's just tragic.

I mean more basic stuff like simple supply and demand, how banks work on theory, fractional reserve banking. Im studying finance myself but last year i started geting into programing (basic shit like C#, html, css, JS and some java for android apps). Gotta improve oneself, even reading bloody wikipedia helps.
>mfw I still cant shitpost
But I still love the banter, makes me come back every time.

Blah, blah, blah, shitpost with a fucking faggoty little chart you just made up between bouts of buttsex with niggers. Fuck you and your childish chart. Enjoy your low IQ.

Yeah fair enough, i just feel people in general should do more. I tried to redpill my mates chick on why she should know about basic economics and the dumb hoe was just like 'well it doesnt really affect me so..'

Had to try really hard not to throw elbows. Law is so redpilling its hilarious, you imagine the little guy wins most of the time reading the summary but they usually dont.

/ic/ 128? all they say is LOOMIS LOOMIS LOOMIS like a bunch of retarded parrots. this chart is flawed.

>newfags still getting tricked by this made-up graph

Yeah i got into programming too, managed to crack my mates secure desktop prototype with batch files...he wasnt pleased.
Now i have kali on an old laptop i can easily dispose of, and just fuck around with armitage and stuff really. Worth a look if youre into that, feels like a natural progression.

What's with the sentence about gondola?

>2010
>old
>good
Pick one.

>doesn't Cred Forums deserve better?
No.

Sage

All those boards are cuckfests filled with liberals;dead boards. You faggots are just jealous that people come here and not to shitty boards that you would want us to go to like /MLP/ or Cred Forums like the tranny loving faggots you all are.

Cred Forums
14/88

>/fit/
>131

lol ok.

I can make bullshit charts too

Hold up there lad, I think you might be on to something

i am doing more bluepilled shit like web apps, atm learning about code-first databases with C# and MS Server. Most fun thing I ever did was with a random guy I met online, we made an app that maps the cell towers in our city and alerts you if your friend is on the same cell tower (basically close to you) and sets up some reminders and stuff. Basically learning some core google APIs. It was good fun.
Anyway, its very surprising how redpilled everybody in my university class is(no Cred Forums involved). Professors (real, open marxists and communists from the former Bulgarian Communist Party) try to force USSR propaganda on us and everybody has resisted for 3 years straight. Almost as if it's backfiring, the people are moving more to the right by the day. One day this stunning babe was drawing something, when I checked she was drawing a swastika, looked me in the eye and said
> We gotta wipe out the communists, man. Thats what he wanted...

>back in 2010
newfag detected

>Cred Forums
>118

you havin a laugh?

Thats still pretty cool though man, i need to have a look at that. App work can rake in the money, most people have no clue about how much it costs, and maintenance charging alone gets you a few thousand per year. Keep it up based Bulgariabro.
I wish it was more like that here, I just make fun of the uni feminist club on Yikyak by indentifying as a quadrosexual twin rotor Chinook troop transport, and then watching them splutter as to why i cant join when their own buzzwords are thrown back at them.

Too afraid to reveal my true power level though, and not many redpilled places to meet redpilled chicks.

>/jp/
>99
I call bullshit. You've got to be AT LEAST above average to appreciate and be able to play 2hou in any significant difficulty.

No, I'm serious, if you know stuff about programming and enjoy banter, it's the place for you.

>fit: 131
you sure this isn't a faggot graph?

Fake and gay

/fit/ smarter than Cred Forums kek iron pills the true red pills.

How do you determine IQ based on shitposts from different boards?

Its alright for light hearted and general stuff like languages, web apps, games, hardware & tech etc. Lots of it is 'well this card is better overclocked at x than y is' or 'muh windows > linux'.
8ch baph is the darker side, but equally if not more enjoyable.

heh, in the Finance class of 2017 there are like 2-3 gay people out of 180 and they shut the hell up about it like everybody else.
Right now I'm learning about farming and farmland as an investment, it also plays on many people's hidden patriotic side (and also greed because its good opportunity).
The only thing you can get shouted down and laughed at for is being a communist.
oooh, noted, gonna check. TY

fake and gayer than gay

>lit is the highest

Raelly maid me thonk.

Fuck off, kike.

It is usually filled with that kind of shit but occasionally there are some good threads.

Yeaah buddy, drop that Land Labour Capital & Enterprise redpill.
Just as long as the normies know the outcomes of privately owned and profit based is always better than state owned i think nobodys gunna call commie

It's a troll post. Read the fine print.

Fake and gay
kys faggot OP

45 years in the gutter, we poor AF lmao. Being commie is due to either Chernobyl malformations, brain damage or just trying to be a hipster faggot/troll that wants to piss of bulgarfags.

omg this

I think /lit/ and /poi/ should switch places, /lit/ is swarming with pseuds and people here will actually have intelligent discussions.

BREAKING NEWS
Those numbers are old, official numbers have been released. Here exclusivly on Cred Forums, you are going to be able to see them first.

This would be interesting to see. Although I've not read much literature.

According to the top of your chart it says users were identified by the board they visit the most. I understand how this might give you a good idea of people who frequent these boards but it doesn't seem like a good enough study. It doesn't account for people who for example may browse /sci/ and Cred Forums but browse /sci/ more often.
Tl;dr this study try to generalize people into 1 board then look at their IQ level. For this to be more accurate (of the level of IQ you can expect when visiting each board) you would have to look at how much time each test subject spends on each board as well as their IQ level.

I'm happy this meme is finally taking of

Yeah ive had arguments with white kids from Surrey, grown up rich as fuck, but they spout all this 'nah man, fuck the government, its ruled by the people'.
'Well who decides who does what?'
'Everyone takes turns'
'What if someone is naturally better or more skilled? Are they able to represent people?'
'No, that isnt right. Everyone comes together and agrees on issues'
'Thats a horrendously inefficient way to run a country'
'Oh it wouldnt be a country, itd be like, a load of communes in the woods man'

Fuck those brehs. They have everything, and i seriously doubt theyd give it up to experience true communism.

>why do women date niggers?
>who will win hillary vs trump?
>who is worse, spics or niggers?
>why is sweden so cucked?
>are you on /nofap/?
>why can't I find a girlfriend?

>"intelligent discussions"

>tfw so smart I'm retarded

It's better than circlejerking about LeGuin and pretending to have read Ulysses, desu.

start with the Greeks mate, it's literally the foundation upon which all of western literature (including Russian literature) was built

>Edith Hamilton
>not Apollodorus' Bibliotheca

stay stupid

we have someting going on in my appartment block because for some reason there are no subhumans in it. First we installed security cameras and hired a guard to make sure the gypos in the neighbourhood dont rob us, then after the fuckers moved out we removed the protective measures and started investing the cash in improvements like a commune or some communist-sounding shit but people contribute because they want to and do as much as they can/want to instead of shitting on everything like in the good old days behind the iron courtain. It's almost as if private property makes you want to take care of it and improve it hmmm...
>mfw every communist I know lives in a commieblock and gets financially obliterated by soviet era leftover monopolies like centralized heating and shitty infrastructure
will you join intermarium and build a reich that actually puts Europa first?

In a modern world, I ponder, will passion be the substitute for wit?

Lowest quality bait. Fuck off back to plebbit.

Anyone who thinks this is a real study actually is a 90 IQ idiot.

>/x/, Cred Forums, /cgl/, /mlp/ have less than 40 IQ.
That makes them about as intelligent as a dog, and severely clinically retarded. If they were actually 40 IQ, they wouldn't be capable of writing a post, or taking an IQ test.

>Some boards have 140+ IQ
That makes them all literally MENSA members on average. Once again, a ridiculous premise.