Japanese for common language in Cred Forums

I wonder why Japanese is not common language of Cred Forums

Japanese run this site. This site is generally Japanese site.(otaku, anime or something like that)
Japanese is easy so I can communicate with many gaijin.

I am shocked that gaijins can not speak Japanese. I am from 2ch to know forein politics. But I can't understand English because it is hardest language in the world.

Please Learn Japanese, Let's use Japanese in Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXpyr0aVkHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you've got to go back

賛成~

t. proxy/expat

The only japanese worth learning is how effective are nukes in the cramped population of Japan

>hardest language in the world
actually its primitive grammar makes it the easiest language to learn

Because I would have to learn moon-runes, and no thank you.

Join most of the world and adopt the alphabet Nihon.

nobody wants to learn your insectoid crypto glyphs. there is a reason english signs are used all over greater gookdom

Everyone speaks english here, barely anyone japanese

Burgers run the civilized world, m80. If you don't speak English you should just 切腹 yourself.

You weren't content with just one thread to shit post in you faggot proxy?

> primitive grammar
You think it's easy because you don't know it yet, corruption nigger.

Ha, I like how in the thumbnail, what should be round becomes slanted

I was just in Japan for a two week vacation.

I was surprised at how many English language signs there were.

So you are all willing to appease foreign visitors by helping them but you yourselves will not change and do away with the moon-runes in favor of the alpha-numeric system most of the world uses? This is why Japan can feel so isolated.

You all are getting the Olympics, what better time than now to do away with the archaic reading/writing system?

IMPERIALIST

STAY ON YOUR CONTAINMENT ISLAND

AND STOP BRAINWASHING OUR KIDS WITH YOUR POKYMANS

>You think it's easy because you don't know it yet
How come? Any real argument?

It would be cool to learn Japanese, but then everyone would think I'm a weeb.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXpyr0aVkHM

Here, watch this. I thought it was cute.

You're cool

fuck off white english teacher

Go back to 2ch if you don't like it, gook. This is an English imageboard.

I'd rather be a weeb than a fucking chav

>A FUCKING NEET

>I am shocked that gaijins can not speak Japanese. I am from 2ch to know forein politics. But I can't understand English because it is hardest language in the world.

I want to learn japanese.

I'm truly trying.

I use japanese websites and have japanese friends.

However, it is very difficult.

You perceieve english to be very difficult, but try to remember Japanese has 3 different alphabets, ane one of those alphabets has 2,000 mandatory characters you have to learn

That's a huge, HUGE Barrier.

English only has 26 letters.

This site was made by an American. It's hosted in New York. Fuck off you smelly gook

I would honestly learn how to speak Japanese if it weren't for kanji. I don't know why you idiots can't use them other squiggly marks you make but if those were used more it would make gaijin interactions a breeze.

>Japanese is difficult

you serious?
I master Japanese when I was 6yo or something.

I can't speak engrishu after learning 10years

Japanese is very easy.

ching chang ping pong hong kong king kong ?

WE WUZ KING KONGZ AND SHEIT !

Sorry, your broken English is too good, you can't be a real Japanese

> Implying the language of the 4th Reich won't be German.

/thread

My Japanese gf mastered English in 3 years, you're probably just slow or something.

I bet native japanese still have difficulty writing and reading japanese

written japanese, hell all asian languages are unituitive. the chinese government once wanted to replace the chinese language with a simpler chinese style alphabet

BAKAAAAAAAAAAAA

>newfags still respond to the obvious proxy shitposter

Come on guys, you're not really that retarded, right?

Young Chinese (and presumably Japanese) can't even remember Chinese symbols. They rely on predictive text to pick the right symbols when they type it in phonetically

Fuck Japanese

Stealing their fucking moon runes from the superior Chinese

Japan will surrender it's language to the alphanumeric system of the West because Japan never had a fucking written alphabet before they STOLE one from the chinese. They'll do the same again with English once the 1/3 60+ population croaks.

Japs are linguistic kikes

Chinese will dominate Asia

shitpost is bestpost m8 , how can i see what's going on if i reply without going to look in the thread first ?

There was a series of posts by a white businessman who spoke Chinese, telling you that the Chinese language is not worth learning as they are massively incompetent shysters.

All English teachers must die

Advice on memorizing all the kanji, Mr. English Teacher-san?

>I master Japanese when I was 6yo or something.

Were you born and raised in Japan?

It is very easy to learn your first language.

It is hard to learn a second language. Especially when you have things to do in life.

I work 2 jobs right now. It is hard for me to learn Japanese. That is life.

>二千十六年
>彼不可能記憶漢字

貴方是即馬鹿

So, what, Japanese keyboards have like 3000 buttons on them?

Fuck you and your shit

>馬

I recognized horse, wew. It's time to check my autism.

You should be able to read the first line

>Please Learn Japanese
I'm trying.

Oh look, it's the current year in Chinese

>Panko Breaded Teriyaki Dog

Did I read that right?

Fuck off please.
Outside of Japan, the Japanese language is completely and utterly, fucking useless.

All I know is
"Onnonokotachiwa karuma o untenshite imasu"

>And "N-nani?!"

Can we make Finnish the official language?

How about no, nip faggot.
This is an english speaking site and that's it.

>plz learn our moonspeak heiroglyphics

I'm not even mad, japanese is bretty gud

A
FUCKING
USED PAD

There are programs that select kanji based on their pronunciation

this senpai

Like korean keyboards, how the NIGGER do you type?

more importantly, how do you type NIGGER in gook speak?

I'm way too stupid to memorize 4000 different characters. Sorry

Because compared to Japanese, English is fairly easier to learn.

for people without an actual japanese keyboard you can for example type literally 'nani' which turns into なに which then you press spacebar and get 何

オレ日本語できる

ユダヤ人を皆殺し?

nani?

example word

うむっ

ユダヤ人は侍を怖がる

>didn't get the joke

俺のちんぽが堅いです。

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

はじめまして
はい

It Tokyo actually nice to live in

This.

all 5 that are still around rather than all of your fucking gopnik russian wannabes you fucking cucks

Bring back blanket ban on Japanese IPs please.

This site was made in America for English speakers by an American English speaker... because we could not properly use 2ch.

>shitposting the same thing for months on end
I never understood how you could end up such a retarded fucking aspie like this. You have to wonder how these people function, if at all. I mean hit and run shitposting every once a while is one thing. But continuously shitposting with the same image and similar themes, that's advance autism.

>要说日语而不说中文

听好你这个傻逼,日本人就是中国派到你们的小岛的囚犯,像一个古老的澳大利亚一样,所以你们说你原来的母语吧,日语是中文的损坏的语支之一

另外,汉字你都能看得懂我的逻辑无错。

黑鬼。

OH YES
fucken hilarious
but nothing compared to the "rawhide kobayashi" one

中国人是最国人

谢谢

UR Chinese sucks,don't pretend my kind,ghost shit.

For a board that hates cuck shit, there's a lot of hate for an uncucked language like moonrunes.

>You've got to learn Japanese

Teach me senpai. I watch plenty of anime and hentai, but all I've learned it "yamate" means no

OP is filthy frank confirmed

BECAUSE YOU WAS FUCKING NUKED BY US YOU LITTLE SLOPE EYED BITCH SUCK OUR NUCLEAR DICK YOU RICE MUNCHER

YOU SPEAK ENGLISH FUCKING CHINK

get nuked nip!

cause
>japanese nerds < english speaking nerds
its basic mathematics

>japanese
isn't that a dead language?

你他妈的小日本鬼子
日本匪徒国死去
别忘了南京
中华人民共和国万岁
等等