Do Libertarians still support this guy after his "moments" recently?

Do Libertarians still support this guy after his "moments" recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly, I don't see why Trump supporters AREN'T rallying en masse behind #TeflonGary after Trump's rectal ravaging at the hands of Hilldawg on Monday.

He had the perfect opportunity to gain huge momentum had he just fucking said Hitler was his favorite politician. But in classic form he shits the fucking bed....

I had no idea hillary does anal

can some american explain to me who this guy is and what the fuck has he to do with that whole election shit?

He is not a Libertarian. His stance on guns proved it. Libertarians are the most intelligent people - we were not fooled at all by this fucking progressive douche. Would love to shoot him in the face.

Its Benedict cumberbutts. He has everything to do with the election. Don't u know ur meme? Fucking nazis man

^^^^

3rd party candidate that 1% of voters will waste their vote on. Plus he's a fool to boot

>third party foil to two-party system
>lolbertarian
>literally hired memelogists to design his campaign advertisements

>memeologists

I think you mean memetic maestros

Who gives a fuck?

9 conservative newspapers, 27% of millenials, and a majority of the military support him.

He's gonna roast somebody's ass on Nov. 8 and the tears will be delicious.

Real Libertarians vote for Trump

>State funded wall
>Libertarian

>Libertarians voting for a statist who openly wants to strip away our freedoms

>Search and frisk
>Wall
>Banning people on the basis of religon
>Literal tariff advocate

No.

Johnson isn't the brightest bulb, but he's the best option of the four for any libertarian. Even if he is more of Rockefeller Republican than a libertarian purist.

He isn't even a libertarian.

What is a world leader?

Libertarians are retards, he's the perfect representation of his shit party.

Do you respect any world leaders?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

Check his polls. He's at like 5%. Also if he was getting meaningful support he would have been in the debate. The reason he's acting like a fuckwad is because he had a successful political career and just wants attention now

It's a strategic vote, twofold
One, if Clinton wins we'll likely never have an election again
Two, if Johnson were to win, he'd tarnish the Libertarian name so thoroughly no one would be able to mention it without being laughed at

You are right.

That first point is just hyperbole and you know it.

God libertarians are such cringeworthy autists

So glad I'm a well adjusted, socially adept aryan alpha NatSoc male.

Mexico funded wall

Mmm are ya sure user?

Literally the only candidate that has a chance not to raise the national debt.
Actually admits when he's wrong.
Veto'd hundreds of spending bills as governor..
The only reason people dont like him is because he gets poor representation from mainstream media (which is the only way he'll get publicity)
Seriously, between trump, clinton, and johnson; Its johnson all the way, runner-up = potato

Holy Shit! Hillary cheated in the debate! Proof:

Why do tards keep saying Mexico will pay for it
How do you plan to actually do that

No

he's an actual retard

Well cause he said Mexico is gonna pay.
Of course he's gonna build the wall and claim Mexico is paying through some some sort of trade deal if you know what I mean. But really building a bloody wall should not be very difficult nor xpensive in 2015

Kekt

doesn't look like a monitor though.

Well, he's a libertarian. That's already perfectly evident.

Holy Shit! Hillary cheated in the debate! Proof:

He's not libertarian. The fact that the libertarian party nominated proves that the libertarian party isn't libertarian.