Transgender insanity

How do we stop this degeneracy, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/world/a-new-generation-of-conservatives-is-on-the-rise-study-finds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a 10 year old and a 7 year old can decide to fuck up their bodies with hormons

please post the IRC info. I am fucking raging.

>10 and 7 year olds allowed to destroy their lives
The next generation is going to be fucking amazing.
All the liberal hippies raised by their SJW retard parents will be so incredibly full of self-hate because they destroyed their bodies and gave themselves such massive mental health problems
While all the normies and conservatives dominate the political market because they didn't fucking destroy their kids

And castrate themselves. They will fucking hate their parents for letting them fuck up their lives like that.

>how do we stop this
kill them. Simple. Kill the degenerates. Bring back bullying. Tie one up and drag them by a chain from the back of a truck.

we make Russia and the US destroy themselves.

>please post the IRC info. I am fucking raging.
This. Post it faggot. Let's raid these sjw faggots.

No they won't. Unfortunately, once they realize that they ruined their lives, they'll be dead, hanging by a rope in their garage.

And I bet all the children who were forced into this were white boys.

So just leave it up to natural selection to take care of the problem?

us.undernet.org #political

Have at it. These fucks don't even know what memes are.

You can see it in the image. It's #political on Undernet.

Post the link to the IRC so we can alert everybody to what is going on here.

Doing this shit to children will not stand.

maybe not user
heatst.com/world/a-new-generation-of-conservatives-is-on-the-rise-study-finds/

>Gwendolynne Anna

Why do they always choose ridiculous names?

No yeah, that's what I'm saying.
We're already getting a new generation of conservatives, but on top of that all of what WOULD be the liberals will be fucked up, heavily-medicated suicidal trannies with mashed up genitals. They won't have the brain power to focus on anything other than how horribly they fucked up.

see

>secret meeting with a tranny judge
>a fucking 7 year old and 10 year old

gas these fucks.

Y'all are mad over literally nothing.
Most transgender people feel that way since they were young, you don't just wake up with gender dysphoria. Ant it is very hard for a minor to transition, if they put that much effort into it it's almost certainly somthing they've badly wanted for a long time.
Trans people are 0.1 percent of the population, this is literally a non issue that just distracts from actual important things. You're probably more likley to die in a car accident than to meet a trans child. Who the fuck cares if crazy people want to change their names?

bimp

They shouldn't be able to get any surgery until they're 18 though.

So t do trans people do about the whole "will always be physiologically different from women and now have no reproductive system" bit in their mental gymnastics?

so what do*
My bad, fucked up my editing.

Hate themselves eternally, the same way an amputee hates the stump where his arm should be.

How the fuck does a 7-year-old get it in his head that he'd rather be a fake girl? This shit is manufactured and pushed onto kids for political and fetishist reasons. Christ.

Wait a minute, i don't get this. What was going on at this meeting? What was the tranny doing to the kids??

hELL yEaHHh ThEy GiT tO GrOw BoObIes~~~

No, they SAY that. But it isn't true. Unless you are the dumbest of dumb fucks, you will realize that people often say things which aren't true. Just like schizophrenics hearing voices. They do not. They SAY they do, but they are full of shit.

A bunch of faggots and women with no hobbies, dunno what to do with that mess. We should bring back the Civilian Conservation Corps, get young adults outside and working on hard labor instead of having them sit at home poking their vaginas/penises thinking it's just not "them".

transgenders will kill themselves, it will sort itself out.

They don't. Their parents do. Any word from your parents is truth when you are 7.

that is pretty fucking enraging to be honest famalam

have you tried fucking them?

>Someone makes a personal decision.
>Cred Forums tards want to be white nationalists.
>Support the Constitution.
>But when someone exercises their liberty, everybody loses their minds.
More proof that Cred Forums is right-wing SJW.

>If you don't agree with the systematic support of genital and hormonal self-mutilation which ultimately culminates in suicide you're problematic
If you idiot leftists could look to the future past getting what you want, you'd see that reality does not agree with you.

Isn't it illegal to make contracts with minors because they're minors and thus retarded?

Though I suppose that parental consent/pushing can bypass that

What the fuck is that pasty wall of fat?

No you massive faggot

>we make Russia and the US destroy themselves.
NIce try nigger. Trying to destroy the white race nd shit.

Yes, mutilate your children goyim.

This. I knew I was trans at 9 years old, told my mom, she said to wait until I'm older to see if I still feel that way, I waited, still felt that way at 20, and STILL waited until I was 25 to transition.

so no one seems to think this is some serious bait ? when was the last time a 10 year old wrote this coherently ?

Let them start really young so they look indistinguishable from natural born women.

They cant
Deal with it, it can make them sad and shit, under certain conditions like if they don't pass or don't have anyone to validate their identity then it usually builds to a tipping point faster so they'll break down into tears more often than the ones who pass better and are more accepted will.
They don't. In most cases they usually insist they're a girl from a young age or they'll know somthings wrong but don't know what and won't realize what's making them hate themselves until they find out what dysphoria is.
Umm, no, they do. They wouldn't kill and disfigure themselves if they weren't. Also,
Schizophrenics most definatley hear voices, in many cases they encourage them to do harmful things to themselves or others. If they didn't hear voices then they probably wouldn't need antipsychotics.

AnCaps want to turn small boys into girl and fuck them while praising Allah.

Disgusting ass of a fat middle aged man.

Move the phone away from the face to reveal the man jaw anvil of doom.

Very, VERY few trannys actually "pass".

This is true. I suspect that's why they tend to kill themselves.

Thats not me, thats a random russian trap.

Why do men get upset more at mtf's getting a vagina than woman are upset at ftms getting their boobs removed?

its only men that are usually upset over trans ppl.

Because men don't like being lied to while many women think of lying as part of living?

>Because men don't like being lied

Transwomen dont transition to attract men you dipshit. besides most of them are attracted to both men and women.

#truthbomb this record has been corrected

War. The West has grown soft.

>my legal name is Gwendolyn
Fucking trannies ruining Dark souls

Granted it's only anecdotal, but every mtf I've asked has been of the opinion that they have no obligation to tell the person they're dating that they're trans because said person might break up with them over it.

It's a huge lie by omission to me

haha, you think those people are the ones that would go and fight?

>Those children are so beautiful
uhh, no they aren't

Burn them all

I would agree with that. If a man happens to be so passable that we climb into bed, and he ends up having a dick, I would probably jump up and put on some Boy George while I started pouring several cubic feet of cement down his cock-mongling mouth hole.

Gender /= Sex
I think that gender is a part of the liberal agenda. If we remove emphasis on gender, people will come to terms with their bodies. Chromosomes don't change based on your feeling. Even if you feel feminine and you're male, just be you in your own skin.
You shouldn't be encouraged to mutilate yourself, that's sick. If people stopped telling their kids "that's not ladylike" or "girls don't do that" or "boys don't do that" people wouldn't know they're transgendered and feel pressured to mutilate their bodies. Just tell your kids "Don't do that!". Plus, increased estrogen promotes growth of cancer, so at least MtFs have accelerated death going for them. When studies are done on cancer incidence in transsexuals, it may become more obvious to these morons. I think it's sick that the same degenerates promoting the erosion of "gender roles" are promoting the strict adherence to them by trans surgery.

>arm
>hands
>make up
>position means we can't see hip to shoulder ratio and other proportions
>cherry picked photo

Nah, if you met this thing irl you would know.

Chanology 2.0

My mom KNEW before I did. I was so young I asked her what we can do to "fix" it. She said that surgery exists. I refused to let some greedy surgeon mutilate me. I decided that moment, that I will love my body and be happy as I was born. I'm SO happy I didn't have degenerate parents who wanted me to become a sterile goy "for my happiness". This is disgusting how people aren't treating the parents like the problem. Some people question the sex they were born with. Only the strong grow into themselves and learn to fight the degenerates.

that thing has to be like 6' 2" and look at it's shoulders and hips.

How tf do people get tricked by them?

wasn't this girl on the TV show Saved by the Bell?

she used to be gorgeous. what the fuck happened to her?

'Member when parents got pissed when their kid wanted a tattoo?

shes actually pretty short like 5'5, compare her and her brother.

I'd hit it

right? now parents have to worry about their child turning into a transgender, gender-fluid whatever. I don't have anything against trans, I know a girl that is but for christ sake at least wait until puberty to make that transition

I guess so, my mom didn't encourage it though, she litterally mentioned it the one time and pretty much said "when you're an adult do whatever the fuck you want" Also, I was sterile beforehand because of PCOS, so nothing lost for me.

faggots , kys

You're just jelly because i probably make a better man than your beta ass, jean-pierre.

Yeah. I'm still trying to figure out how to get people to understand that it's dangerous to elevate their estrogen levels. It's a powerful risk factor for cancer.

As well as osteoporosis and thyroid problems.

it will still smell like a man no matter what myspace angles, lighting and other tricks it uses.

Why aren't manlets allowed to have body dyphoria then?

Pretty sure they felt from a young age that they hated being the smallest kid in class and would have loved to take hormones and get surgery to "fix" it, but that's horrible why would you do that?!?! Giving a kid medical intervention so he can be taller is disgusting, when will it end!?

Shit I'd love some peds to get more swole and have a manlier jaw as a kid but only losers take drugs haha.

Gassing them or like lining them up for a firing squad. Civilization is degenerate because it allows degenerates to survive. We need wars or genocide to keep the gene pool healthy.

>Shit I'd love some peds to get more swole and have a manlier jaw as a kid
I don't get it. So you want swole pedophiles, or you wanted to get swole for the pedos?

Pedophile enhancing drugs are amazing, everyone should have them.

How do you think the vatican stays so rich?
Saudi Arabia?
Hollywood?

Peds, man.

She transitioned.

>me hands WendyAnne a tissue

Into what exactly? I'm still trying to figure it out.

Checked. You missed all of the missing link threads, but this was the final outcome.

What irc client is that?

Yeah I'm really not sure about this. I feel many of these people have these things ingrained since birth. For example one of my childhood friends who turned out to be gay in high school, my mom said whenever he came over to play, instead of staying to play video games with me, he would go into my sisters room and try on princess dresses and play with barbies.

I think these things might be ingrained in people's brains. It's why gay conversion therapy doesn't work, and gay dudes end up fuckin like crazy till they're 80.

Looks like BitchX.

>id
>PaJBB8
>Paj B8
>pajeet b8
pajeets baited

This IRC channel needs more anons. They're fucking degenerates.

You talk about how few there actually are.

Blind people are estimated as 2.5% of the population, transgender .5% as a high estimate.

Now ask them why transgender people are everywhere while blind people are fucking nowhere.

Bring up any group with a greater proportion of the population that is ignored (there are shitloads of them) then ask why they don't always here about them

nicememe.jpg