I used to have the opinion that black people are just like us...

I used to have the opinion that black people are just like us. I work with three black people and they never bothered me. My friend is married to a black woman and she regularly comes over to our barbecues. I used to despise racists and used to advocate for the complete removal of all their rights.

That was in 2007, before BlackLivesMatter. Now I have no more sympathy for them. Now I absolutely despise all black people. I hate my coworkers because all they talk about is BlackLivesMatter. My friend's wife literally started a whole argument at our barbecue because of it. I haven't met a single black person who can talk rationally about BlackLivesMatter.

I'm completely sick of it. I've never seen a movement become so racialized. I've never seen race relations become this troubled since the LA riots. I want every BLM supporter shot and killed regardless of skin color. Call me an edgy faggot if you want but these people exist only to destabilize our country.

I blame Obama

who gives a shit faggot

Thanks Obama.

Real talk though it's not his fault exactly, he's certainly not helping though.

Nigger here, look at my flag. I hate everything related to BLM. They are a bunch of ungrateful fucks that should be thanking the white man from saving their ancestors from the shithole called Africa. In fact I hate when people, who are constantly whining for equality, label themselves like "African Americans" You're fucking American. If you love your african part so much go back to fucking africa and suffer.

"African American" triggers me too, nigger.

post pic of hand with timestamp

I swear BLM is fucking cancer. I wouldnt care if every movment they had got fucking napalmed. Sjw whites as well fuck em all. Motherfkn pies

>I used to despise racists and used to advocate for the complete removal of all their rights.
Damn how fucked up in the head were you back then? That's 1984-tier wrongthink mentality.

ITT: White people just now realizing black people are more racist than whites

I feel the same way don't worry

I once went to a BLM protest

I get that you hate blm and all, but you sound like a dick.
Advocating for the removal of rights for racism is a real dick move. Those same so called racists wouldn't want your rights removed for being a nigger loving hippy.
I'm not racist myself, I just think race mixing is inherently wrong, that not all races are the same. Blacks are better at B-ball and drive-bys, whites are more intelligent and better at leadership.
We all have different qualities, that doesn't mean we should police what people say or think.
BLM was formed to create a racial divide in the West, looks like it's working.

>I'm not racist myself
>I just think [..] not all races are the same

I have some bad news for you Nige.

Explain to them that BLM started right before the elections and they are just being used by dems to make blacks feel that the country is so bad that they have to go out and vote for an old white women. Thats why they hate white males the most. They are being used so bad that its almost to the point of religion where you could clearly show people they are being used but they refuse to believe they've been lied to their whole life

That Moonman thumbnail is pathetic.
Lucky I'm here to take pity on you.

You can thank Soros for that. He happens to be the one funding BLM

Racism is being prejudiced against someone based on their race.
How many whites do you see in the NBA?
Is it now racist to have all black basketball teams? They have diversity quotas now?

No it's not, racism is acknowledging that races have traits which are inherint to them

>Call me an edgy faggot if you want but these people exist only to destabilize our country.

Paid rioters are bussed from town to town in organized manner.
If a foreign billionaire would do this to Israel, Mossad would assassinate him.
Why isn't CIA doing it's job?

You're fine, I feel the same way. I fucking hate them. I carry, and I'm always on the lookout for a situation in which I can shoot one. I walk through nigger hoods at night, HOPING that someone gives me an opportunity to make the world a better place. You're not alone, you would be surprised at how many people feel the same way. There is no question that we cannot live among each other, and we must kill them.

Fuck.
Dubs don't lie.
Should I tell my family, user?
Should I start burning crosses in my garden and shave my head?
Should I get my kids to say heil Hitler when I tuck them in at night?
This is all so new to me.
Th-thanks user.
I've got some thinking to do now.
You'll be here for me though, won't you?

take a look at who started the NAACP

the jews started and controlled it for 70 years

Same. Really made me stop to rethink all the things I though about race and unburdened me from any semblance of white guilt. I remember thinking back in 2010-2012 that it was pretty awesome how America was finally in a state where race relations were doing well and that racism was pretty marginalized. BLM + property ownership + this current election combined to change my political views pretty starkly over the last 18 months.

I'm going to need source on that

>intellectual raise "class consciousness", in this case "race" consciousness
>immediately triggers tribal dynamic and hatred
>some agitators and faux intellectual profit
>media love it because ratings
>political parties love it because it guarantees voting blocks
>muslims love it because it allows for more recruitment

Diversity.

Is.

Strength.

Of course I will Nige.

In all seriousness that is the definition of racism, the negative connotations you've just posted are inventions of the left.

He supports black lives matter. He could squash it was a press release saying "what they're doing is wrong and actually racist" but he won't. This is what he wants.

I used to be an edgy SJW. This place turned me around. I thank people for the redpills they provide me on this board.

he probably pays good money to CIA and FBI to leave him alone

I know, I looked it up after I read your post.
Oh well, I guess I'll just have to live with it. Feels pretty comfy tbchwyfamalampai.

He even goes to the dead Dallas cop's memorial and started preaching about how Black LIves Matter, how you're more likely to get arrested if your skin is black, how the police need a lot of reform and work to improve.

At a fucking memorial. For 5 dead police officers.

I can't stand that man. Everything he does makes my blood boil.