Some cunt just texted me with this liberal bs. You know what to do. Dubs decides

Some cunt just texted me with this liberal bs. You know what to do. Dubs decides.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientists_opposing_the_mainstream_scientific_assessment_of_global_warming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>get thread
>get banned
learn the rules newfag

First post is trips. You know what to do, OP.

KEK is having a giggle with this thread

Trips = b&hammer is coming

Just text her back and say that you've already decided on a candidate

holy maceroni

so close

You ruined it user

holy shit, i got the same fucking thing, but it was about volunteering with college vote stuff

say that you're a climate voter, but you're voting Trump, since that gives us a better chance of implementing eugenics and lowering the population of third world countries, both lowering the human population.

OH FUG :DDDD

fuggggggggg :DDDDD

Please don't message me again hippie

Is she hot?
If yes, ask her to come to your home so you both can "talk" about this environmental problem.

kek is here lads

PRAISE

do what i did, run it through one of those whois phone websites and report it as spam or a ponsy scheme

OH FUG IBNDEED :DDD

send her a pic of a sharpie in yer pooper

FUG OP DELEVEL :DDD

What the hell is going on, why has kek chosen to help these people, what dose he mean by this?

Whats going on in here lads?

go on

Wow, I didn't know we were Cred Forums.

Send her a picture of Pepe with a MAGA hat

OP DELIBEL SOON :D

Wow, I didn't know goatfuckers can read english.

Say this

one after another what the fuck.

>banned

Cred Forums bans are so fucking ineffective that a 12 year old autist could bypass them

Praise Kek, Infidel

Ask them to explain these people:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientists_opposing_the_mainstream_scientific_assessment_of_global_warming

call em back and say "fuck no.' you goddamn pussy.

Tell her to Praise Kek

dis