WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS? IT GOT SLID LAST TIME

WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS? IT GOT SLID LAST TIME

>Few french men see a few odd men near a church
>follow them to a cave thing with loads of isis flags etc etc talking in arabic
>phone police, nobody knows a thing
>Turns out if's just a 'drill' in nuclear/biological threats
>Try to find if anyone knows a thing
>Only one high up general knew something about it

upr.fr/communiques-de-presse/decouverte-mysterieuse-de-faux-drapeaux-de-daesh-planque-dune-ecole-militaire-a-saumur

what is going to happen

i got really bad heartburn as well desu

this is like that shit the cia does where they break lightbulbs in NY metro to see if anyone reacts to gasses being released

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>and there are people who still think there isnt a global conspiracy

These numbskulls wont believe in one until there is a boot up their ass

it's a parallel, except on a larger scale. the CIA tests people's responsiveness to terrorism same as french government. whether you believe that's in preparation for false flag or just to see how quickly an attack can be detected is up to the reader. no need to go aspie on me

>WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS

because you posted that ugly shemale ape you shithead
saged

Bump

Wow a leaf not shit posting.
Are you using a proxy?

Does your heart burn with passion for Michelle Obama's cock?

Dude, a lot of leafs don't shitpost. In fact, most of the shitposters tend to be proxy shills.

Have you tried taking some tums?

Drink some peppermint tea, take an antacid, and lay down.

Oh yeah peppermint tea is a big help do this OP

no way, really? Peppermint just brings my heartburn up to ten

im american in education in canada. only shitpost half the time

Now you have to wonder why France is even false flagging if they already were devastated twice by ISIS. if it sounds stupid then it's probably an incorrect evaluation. chances are it was a test, i'm not certain on France's intelligence agency but if it's anything like the CIA they have free-reign so the army probably doesn't know much about their operations.

Peppermint or peppermint tea? Peppermint tea is a lot more subtle.

Peppermint anything, any mint at all, really. I've never had the tea though.

The reason the other peppermint shit you had is so strong is because it's highly concentrated in most peppermint products. It has to be if you're using it for breath freshening. However, peppermint tea just smells and very subtly tastes like peppermint. It's a common stomach discomfort/heartburn remedy.

Oh thanks actually, I have acid reflux so I'll try this instead of zantac everyday. I had tried the baking soda in water remedy, and ended up projectile vomiting the second i swallowed the concoction

I have acid reflux too. Put something under the back legs of your bed, so you sleep at an incline. It's definitely the best, most drastic improvement you'll feel, since it keeps the acid from coming all the way up while you sleep at night.

Finna try this, if i don't see results I'm gonna come and vomit all over the street signs in your neighborhood

I have an adjustable bedframe, so I've got that all under control, but thanks anyway refluxbro