Friendly reminder that when you see this flag there is a 1/3 chance you're replying to a non-white

friendly reminder that when you see this flag there is a 1/3 chance you're replying to a non-white

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or a Canadian shitposter.

37 MILLIONS blacks in the US. That's more than the whole population of Canada. There's literally a whole Canada of niggers in the US. This won't end well. We'll need a wall too senpai.

shoo

And what the fuck flag might that be?

Just import even more chinks, put them in government and they'll absolutely do it.

Someone doesn't understand how statistics work

I mean, I'd say do it yourself but I'm really not sure how to feel about the Canadian spine situation.

Justin is a meme but it seems he's actually somewhat smart behind the scenes. Like how he refused to accept single men as refugees. He had to know they're criminals for him to do that, but he wouldn't say it.

Is his abhorrent SJW-ism just for show?

>Canada
100% chance is nu-male faggit

>there is at most a 1/3 chance you're replying to a non-white
Fixed that for you. Cred Forums is a white male haven tho.

/thread

yea, sure. and half the posters here are grils.

Im not white ama

*ahem*
>Trudeau
>leaf
Fin

Also, thats not an American flag.

Post your DNA test mud blood.

>Is his abhorrent SJW-ism just for show?
Unfortunately, no. He puts on a show to SOME extent, and honestly he does good things for Canada. He disarmed the SJWs somewhat by making it clear that they were NOT being oppressed in any way. They could go and be as crazy and they want, for everyone to judge. But he seems to believe in multiculturalism for real. We're a "postnational" state as he says. We're getting enriched pretty bad. Especially Quebec. They push for multiculturalism extra hard over there. They want to suppress French culture this way.

1/3 only applies if everyone in the USA is on Cred Forums. If the post at least resembles a coherent statement the chances of them being white skyrockets.

69% of Americans are obese. Just remember when you are replying to an American, there's a 69% chance they are obese.

If they can't even take care of themselves, how can you take their opinion seriously?

dont have one Untermensch

That's exactly what a non white would say

>nigger detected

>We'll need a wall too senpai.

kek

>niggers
>spics
>basically all of America's undesirables
>being able to handle Winter

There's a reason they all cluster in Toronto.

How much does something like that cost in europe? Im afriad how much ashkenazi would show up. Mostly eastern european descent.

>.3% unassigned

Is that alien insemination?

Why do Canadians and Yurocucks always bring up the 60% white thing? America wasn't a native white land. The European settlers who came here interbred with natives as well as their black slaves. Unlike Europe, there was never an expectation for America to be a white nation.

Besides, pure races are ugly and look inbred (e.g. Scandinavians, Africans, North Korean, Jews). Responsibly cultivating the right admixture: that is the true redpill

t.Tyrone

Why is the top stripe of that flag white?
That's wrong.

"Race" is bullshit anyway, that's why other nations are such failures because they're collectivist and don't understand individual freedoms. I don't care what you look like as long as you believe in low taxes, guns and the Constitution.

>Why do Canadians and Yurocucks always bring up the 60% white thing? America wasn't a native white land.

Neither is Canada m8

>flag

>Stripes are wrong
L e a f

Good thing I've never seen that flag.

>minorities
>now a majority

Can we stop calling them minorities to pretend they're some marginalised fringe group?

You can't even own a firearm, why should your opinion matter? why should I look at you as a man?

Nigger reporting in. Cred Forums is fucking great. And yes the vast majority of us are fucking apes. I'd prefer an America with a 90% or more white percentage. Spiccs and niggers can't handle freedom without using it to get welfare.

Pretty sure blacks don't frequent this site too often.

i've been meaning to get one, but i dont have time to. and the damn thing is $200, so no

Fun fact for my USA bros
If immigration completely stopped
And no one had any more babies ever
The USA will less than half white in about 80 years.

Unless you fuckers start clubbing some niggers, your country is already on the way to the cliffs.

I browse pol daily but I know I'm a minority in that regard.

Not on Cred Forums silly leaf

So I guess the implication here as the only white people know the difference between that shit and a real American flag?

1. we'll kick out the illegals who are mostly indian, mexican and the like.
2. we'll keep track of the visas coming in and out
3. h1b visas will take out further pooinloos
4. wall will keep out hispanics who will use their kids as immigration leverage
this is all assuming trump wins which he will, his voters are excited for him like people were for obama back in '08

I have no need for a firearm, because I don't need to worry about 50 million nigs and 80 millions spics in my country.

friendly reminder that when you see this flag there is a 3000% chance you're replying to a troll

what te fuck did you do to old glory??

most of USflags are chicanos

Que?

I wouldn't be surprised if weedman tried to change our flag into that, but with a rainbow instead of red.

Does that include proxies?

>need

Why are canadians so shitty people here? I thought they were cool hockey bros.

Put it on speculative senpai

oh he will, your gonna bend over for it too bitch

nahh, I'm white. I'll be killed off long before then.

They only really became bad when Australia started picking on them for their leaf flag. It's like something broke inside their heads during that time.

>only 99,6% european on speculative
XDDDDDD fucking mutt

Chill out Genghis :P

See, the Canadian thinks he's clever because he deliberately posted the wrong flag.

The first part of your post was okay but then you cucked it all up in the second half

I was member of Mensa too. Useless organization so I didn't continue the membership.

My IQ is 136, better than 99% of people

That purity tho

Thanks for the advice. I was thinking about joining.

You got a sister I can marry or what?

I don't care about the USA or its future (nor should I), so I actually don't mind the demographic changes undergoing. Actually, growing up, Americans and US society kind of annoyed and bothered me a lot so I feel a tad smug seeing them suffer and whine about these changes. I mean, if you voted Bush in 2004, I have no sympathy for you., and that's a pretty big chunk of ""whites""

I live in an area where it's only middle/upper class foreigners anyways, and our other home is in a lily-white part of New England

As long as I'm comfy and rich, I don't give a fuck. If I were born in a decent Euro country though I'd be pretty nationalistic and concerned about demographic changes. In a way, I'm kind of glad I was born somewhere rich I don't care about, so I don't have to feel any dread or responsibility. Just detachment and freedom

The female obesity rate is a much, much bigger problem because it ruins the fuckbuddy availability pool and ruins a lot of girls

Came to say this.

Technically, thanks to abortion the black population won't rise in the United States to any real degree. However if we don't control immigration the Hispanic population will jump quite drastically in a short period of time. It's one of the many reasons we need to build a wall and deport illegals.

Also, 72% of America is considered "white" and 8% of which are of Hispanic descent. I would much rather the inevitable Asian expansion in the states than the ordeal of dealing with niggers. They're a burden in the most tragic of ways.

Hopefully the world can come to a conclusion together and quit all aid to Africa and reduce their population to their own self-sustaining levels. They don't listen and aren't willing to learn for themselves. Nobody can deny this obvious fact given such examples of the past and current situations occurring in their nations. We can't allow them to multiply several times over because of hand outs for absolutely no reason. It's immoral in almost every sense of the word especially due to the fact it contributes to mass starvation and malnutrition of young children and corruption at the highest levels.

I'm quite surprised people allow this continue at all levels of government from almost every single country. I would rather live in a North Korean dystopia communist dictatorship than be have my race eradicated by mass immigration mostly caused by Jewish influence and the rise of woman's suffrage.

At times, I really wonder if I could be wrong in regards to all these things. I wish I was wrong. Yet, the obvious outcomes of our political rulers seem to point in this direction.

cont.

>exchange ideas
literal fedora tipping mouthbreathers

They're all taken unfortunately. Everyone in our family is MD and I'm a med student.

Will any other race save ours? Will they give us our own Israel in the 100 years? We need it. Really happy I was born in this time but it's so bloody disturbing to watch it as it all comes crumbling down without being able to create a change.

It will be interesting to see when it all comes to a head. Although, in all honesty, it will all just come creeping ever so slowly into all your children's and grandchildren's lives. They won't even be aware of what we've done due to constant revisionists doctoring the historical facts.

Oh well. I suppose I'll sit here comfy and full of steak while I shit-post on Cred Forums though.

Anyone have any ideas besides going full McVeigh on some faggots?

White people built your nation and made it the most powerful one in the planet, the only one to go to the moon, etc. It was pretty much a european nation outside of europe for 200 years.

The reason I didn't join is the "100 special interest groups."

Well i'm a neet autiste looking into joining the army as an officer with my degree in making video games. I'm a great catch I swear.

I'd join army too if it wasn't just training for nothing. Always been a war autist.

it's called Cred Forums, fuckass.

>1.4% broadly southern european

I am so, so sorry..

Well the thing is, maybe by the time i'm 70 years old and Field Marshal i'll have enough influence to stage a coup with my fashy bro that's joining the navy, who knows.

Hi, white reporting in, my paternal heritage comes from Denmark and Alsace-Lorraine, my maternal heritage is Anglo-Irish.

What the fuck flag is that

That's all in the past though, right now the US has mostly a negative impact via cultural imperialism i.e. Americanization, which is a huge problem in the west. Along with abysmal foreign policy

I'm not a huge fan of colonies or colonialism, it's true whites came and built a powerful country but many of them had to betray their heritage/homelands to do so, which is sleazy, plus when they came here they lost their culture/heritage

Overall I think monoethnic old world countries like Lithuania or the like are precious works of art, due to their purity, history, language, culture and so forth. But Brazil or the US or other colonies are more superficial and frivolous inventions and more made for hedonism. The US isn't culturally important to preserve, and the loss of science will just eventually head back to Europe/Asia

Also I don't like Latino culture much, but most of them have heavy Amerindian DNA. I mean, that makes them much more indigenous to the continents than I am. They have more in common with the Native Americans than I do

Also if race is what you care about, and since ethnicity/heritage are dead concepts in the US, the advent of genetic engineering will allow customizable DNA within decades anyways. A black family could engineer their child to look like Dolph Lundgren if they wanted

If the nigger culture is fixed, we wont have a problem. Black Americans aren't always all that bad. They can be as patriotic and hold the same values as white Americans. We need to elect a president that's going to get them out of that shit hole though, otherwise the ignorance and uneducated, illogical liberals are going to destroy us, with blacks being at the forefront.

Canada

What's with the leaf?

Leif

>implying a completely equal distribution of the population comes on Cred Forums

it's like you want us to think you're fucking retarded or something!!

America has no culture!
>founding fathers
>bill of rights
>declaration of independence
>war of independence / civil war
>all the cool shit Americans invented

fuck off cuck

Is Leif a common Swedish name because it's a gypsy meme name in Finland. Like all gypsies here have Swedish last names too.

Not until all whites are exterminated

Guess what race I am Cred Forums.

shit nigger you got shitskin blood

Really? That sounds rather strange.

It is a nordic name meaning heir, coming from the old norse name Leifr.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leif

no shit his first post was "im not white"

every american i've met through Cred Forums has been hispanic

>on the internet, no one knows when you're a nigger

i've been abusing this principle since day 1!

Yes, I hope it'll happen. I joke with the racism here. But I get it now. The democrats are keeping the blacks down by pretending to help them with all those handouts and alienation. They promote black culture and family disintegration. They want to secure their votes forever. They want to keep them divided. And then pretending to help them because they are so poor is that gives them the apparent moral superiority.
They need jobs. The drugs economy must be destroyed. They need to integrate. Yet the politicians who want to actually fix them are called racists. And the media are in on it. Looks like you're gonna have to be racist to help the blacks.

Fiendly reminder

>The original Finnish Kale were Romani groups who came to Finland via Sweden in the 16th century, leaving the kingdoms of Scotland and England.[2][3]

I guess this is the reason.

aren't most American whites boomers?

I didn't say that, a lot of cultural stuff was invented here. I just don't personally find it as important as proper ethnic culture. Just me though

Those first things are pretty dumb though, the US should have stayed part of the crown. If a colony is to exist, it should at least be under proper homeland rule, lest it go feral

Show me your blonde hair or blue eyes or welcome to the gas chamber, jew

I see. Thank you for the information.

And remember. A dead gypsy is a good gypsy.

>You can't even own a firearm, why should your opinion matter? why should I look at you as a man?
Yes I can. Where the fuck did you learn this from?

Not white reporting in can confirm that America is white.

>Cred Forums's breakdown for American posters is the same as our societal breakdown
Canadian education, everyone.

I had 4/5 gf who was half-gypsy and she didn't tell me about it. I felt raped desu.

Yes, burger. Canadian education.

>whites... had to betray their heritage/homelands to [build a powerful country]
Yeah, we had to betray the ring-kissing, throne-kneeling toadies that our once proud ancestors had become. God bless traitors to the throne.

What flag is that? It almost looks like the American flag but the stripes are inverted and the stars are aligned.

It's literally the Googles dragging us down, and the average Google doesn't jump on /po/. SO: if the American education system is inferior, but multiple US posters have seen the severely flawed statistical and sociological assumption of OP, either
>the Canadian education system is actually shit and (you)r post is wrong (unlikely)
OR
>American posters, on average, are less representative of the Google population (making OP's entire point invalid)
And here I thought faggots were supposed to be good at sociology.

>Googles being dumb means our education system is worse

How does that education get "objectively" measured? Would it perhaps be by testing the product? Or maybe it's on dollars spent (and given how much is spent on security [every high school I'm aware of has at least one police officer on-site for the duration of classes], textbooks, student health [read: birth control], salaries, etc, US education dollars are being drained by Googles)? What measures that system that niggers wouldn't be able to skew?

What flag is that? It's not American that's for sure. The bars are wrong.

Might be the new flag for Hillary's Communist America.

>meeting "people" through Cred Forums

(You) have now confirmed what I merely thought you wanted us to believe in jest... that (You) are indeed... ACTUALLY RETARDED!

Good luck sport!