If trump wins won't there be a ton of riots from leftists? I really do not want that

If trump wins won't there be a ton of riots from leftists? I really do not want that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLboyWEuc5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When aren't there riots from leftists?

Like basing your choice on whether a baby will cry or not.

>leftists
>riots

WTF m8 all its going to be is a bunch of hamgalaxies yelling and clapping.

They won't change shit.

What are they going to do? throw their fagbux coffee at you? give me a brake.

>leftist rioting
They will probably throw dildos at the police.

DON'T WORRY user

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS WILL START CRACKING SKULLS

WE'LL MAKE SURE AMERICA IS MADE GREAT AGAIN WHETHER THE COMMUNIST TRASH LIKES IT OR NOT

>implying that isn't the best part about trump possibly winning

> leftist riots
Your afraid of gays too?

>cargo shorts
He would look 10x better if he shaved, and wore khakis instead of autistic clothing like cargos

>leftist riots

Why not? It's just prove that the left is made up of fascists who hate democracy.

I do.

that chick is thick

cute too, idk why people post this though, the kid is obviously not mixed so just some niglet they adopted from africa

True. I don't think there are actually many cuck families like that. You have to be really sick man to put up with shit like that.

>not polishing your guns, buying more ammo, and mounting spikes on the front of your vehicle in preparation

what are you, some kind of pussy?

Heidi Klum cucked Seal for this guy. Now, that's fucking embarrassing.

Why does this cuck on the left have multiple symbols of hate emblazened on his shirt?
What a hypocrite.

>backwards flag

youtube.com/watch?v=fLboyWEuc5Q

Seal: "I wish Heidi wouldn't fornicate with the help." LOL

Fire cleanses everything user

kek it's actually funny because the leftcucks literally, genuinely, frankly, truthfully, unfiguratively, legitimately believe that their candidate losing the election and Trump becoming president would validate and justify any actions done by them thereafter. They actually believe that if the candidate they didn't choose gets into office, it's not valid and they don't have to acknowledge it or recognize it as authority. They have no concept of honouring the will of the people because they are selfish.

That being said they're all too pussy to ever riot, they'll stage Occupy shit at most and collapse.

>implying they won't riot and fuck shit up just because the wind blows wrong.
They are in the wrong, their cause is not just. Fuck their feelings.

That pic gets me every time. The kid is still very young. She even still has the baby weight. That cuck moved in REALLY fast.

Riot?you mean gather in a park in the middle of some niggernest?who gives a fuck?

Trump won't be afraid to call in the National Guard at the drop of a hat

I'm talking Kent State levels

>implying that wouldn't be the perfect opportunity to crack down on leftism

Otto von Bismarck used to make conditions so intolerable for leftists in the German empire that they would eventually riot/revolt, and after any such activities were swiftly crushed, he went on the completely suppress the specific movements involved and use the chaos to plant his own men within other leftist organizations.

that kids not mixed, this is what mixed kids look like

Those look like quadroons m8

Please, pretty please let there be riots.
Men don't forsake us!

yep, 2 generations and look how fucking white they are already, death of the white race my ass

This That google is half-breed himself.

>Do what I say or I'll kill you!
Leftists don't have guns. They are more than welcome to try

Checked, Satan.

>Implying riots would be a bad thing.

I am ready to defend myself. Let them come.

Why do quadroons look like Arabs

When was happen the Chicago riot, i think, Donald Trump Jr tweet a img with a tank in the streets in a chinese square...

I love it when an Aryan woman flushes her genes down the toilet.

they're sacrificing themselves to breed niggers out of existence, it would work too if more than 3% of "white" women would do it

That smaller kid looks pretty white but he will probably darken like a mofo when he grows up.