FRIENDLY REMINDER : Real Cred Forums is not Alt-Right

Those who watch or support any of these kikes should go back to r*ddit. We don't need you.
The alt-right is a dumbed down, controlled and degenerate version of Cred Forums.

Today neo-pol does not even deny the holocaust, and thinks that the jews are "based". Jews are the bane of humanity. The real enemy is them, not the sandniggers, nor the niggers or spics. Don't be fooled. You're not saving yourself or your race by fighting those subhumans, but them. Remove the parasite and THEN the nuissance.

bamp for truth

Wait is that Total Biscuit under the trump image?

None of them are alt-right and none have them have ever claimed to be.

Seeing stuff like this makes me feel like you're a shill and that maybe the actual "alt-right" isn't so bad.

get out

if nazism is correct, how come it's never succeeded at anything?

fuck off stormcucks

None of these people are Alt Right

>Putting pepe on that image.
Wow. Nigger. Get the fuck out.

Nice argument, shill.

bump for truth, FUCK THE ALT-RIGHT!
BE WHITE NATIONALIST OR GO HOME

you first faggot

Y'know I didn't really get the whole alt-right thing at first, but after lurking here for a while, I think I'm on board. Thanks for opening my eyes Cred Forums, I'm now a convert.

>None of them are alt-right and none have them have ever claimed to be.
DID YOU MISS MILO'S FACE?

roleplaying manchildren, the door is that way

I'm not saying that they're alt-right, but that those who claim to be alt-right watch or support at least one of these people.

Milo is the best proof that the alt-right is exactly what the jews want.

>hungary

/thread

haha le EPIG reaction meme face Xd
back to tumblr

you first

what makes you think that? "alt-right" is daily stormer and trs mostly, and their antics on twitter. VDare, unz, taki, amren, mpc etc are alt-right and more moderate then those two but certainly not cucks or "anti-SJW" fags. the vast majority are aware of the jewish problem, only big exception i can think of is jared taylor, but he's redpilled as fuck about race.

buta vagy Peti

>Hungry.

>Cred Forums
>we

oh