Is drudgereport the best news source today?

Is drudgereport the best news source today?

Sure, why not.

Yes

no, it's right wing sensationalist propaganda.

Best is hard to quantify. But it's on the shortlist and I'll usually at least glance through it daily.

It's the first one I look at when I wake up disoriented and still wasted

I don't know why they haven't updated their format, fuck's sake it looks straight out of 1998. Still a good launching pad otherwise.

Yes, I prefer to get my news from reliable sources. MSNBC, HuffPost, Daily Kos

(((DRUDGE))) is shit. It's infowars source material, need i say more.

>he whines on Cred Forums

Nope

>msnbc

If drudge didn't work for (((them))) he'd be dead right now.

Next level Mandela Effect

>mfw when I realized fucking InfoWars is the last bastion of genuine journalism aside from Cred Forums who doesn't even focus primarily on news anymore

(((Drudge))) is not a news source. It's an aggregater of news.

drudge report has been literally everyones news page for 20 years now. I have bleeding heart liberal friends that read drudge daily. drudge report has more monthly views than any other news site by a ton.

If there ever was a good faggot jew, it is Matt drudge.

because loading a 5mb background is dumb. I refuse to use most web 2.0 sites. if I want to check the weather but not radar, I switch to lynx just because weather.com is add central and I refuse to even let them acknowledge my precence.

Matt drudge makes money off you. but he doesn't want to be a dick about it.

actually wat piqued my interest in this thread was the recent pic of him.

Matt drudge is a secritive motherfucker at this point and is very rarely seen in public.

infowars is beast, however alex jones should call out the zionists, it would really be exceptional if he did,the fat meaty chested fuck.

Swings from far left to far right a lot. Like all sources of news you should be smart about it.

is it even a news source? isn't it just a links aggregator?