Even if "race realism" is real, it's irrelevant

Let's assume the mean IQs, predisposition to violence, etc., are different across races. We still can't possibly base policy on this.

Why? (1) Because even if the mean is different, there will be a normal distribution. A lot of the black population, for instance, will be above average - including above the white average - and it's a waste of society's resources to treat them as if they were worse than whites. (2) How much do you trust the government to measure IQ differently? And if you gave them that opportunity, do you really think they wouldn't use it against whites somehow?

The founding fathers had it right. They weren't fools; they knew some men are by birth better than others. But they decided to act *as if* we were equal anyway. The real race realism is total state neutrality towards race. No benefits, no burdens.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_nepotism
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_heterogeneity
elektratig.blogspot.com/2007/11/were-free-blacks-article-iii-citizens.html?m=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Fifths_Compromise
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States#Black_slaveholders
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also gas the kikes race war now lol

Say that to my face

people by nature will have a preference towards their race rather than the others regardless of IQ

which means places racially homogenous have a greater social cohesion than places that are racially heterogenous

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_nepotism

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_heterogeneity

for me this is why i never wanted to be near non-whites, i always like my people better than the others, it's just instinctual but of course today people have a suicidal hatred and apathy towards the presevation and prosperity of their race.

People can segregate themselves in a free society if the government doesn't interfere. At most you're arguing against a ban on, for example, segregated housing or businesses

Didnt america used have the policy that you could only become a citizen if you are "fair skinned"? So basically all of this just applies to white people.

or you could simply you know stop the importing non-whites and give incentives for whites in the us to have children and non-whites to have less children of course this is the "peacefull manner"

if you truly want the US to be more racialy homogenous (say 80% white) you should really deport most of them (say criminals and such)

Huh? We had free black citizens in 1789

elektratig.blogspot.com/2007/11/were-free-blacks-article-iii-citizens.html?m=1

You don't need to do anything, it'll be 80% hispanic and homogeneous in a few decades.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit

No, there was a 3/5ths rule that applied to people of indentured servitude and slavery meaning they only counted for 3/5ths of a person. There were freed blacks who were considered a whole person. "The debate was over whether, and if so, how, slaves would be counted when determining a state's total population for legislative representation and taxing purposes"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Fifths_Compromise

Yeah well I jerked off Godzilla

There were also black slave owners and there was indentured servitude for poor white immigrants until more niggers were imported from Africa. One of the first American slave-owners was an Angolan named Anthony Johnson.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

"Notably, he is recognized for attaining great wealth after having been an indentured servant and has been referred to as “'the black patriarch' of the first community of Negro property owners in America".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States#Black_slaveholders

>Because even if the mean is different, there will be a normal distribution. A lot of the black population, for instance, will be above average - including above the white average - and it's a waste of society's resources to treat them as if they were worse than whites.
Equality of opportunity. Let the black naturally fall on their face. I just hate how liberals want affirmative action.

This post is incoherent garbage, but illustrative of leftist sophomorism.
Founding Fathers did not want blacks to vote (even when against slavery) and there is no policy issue in punishing criminals.

Only about 10% of Blacks are above the white average. Probably less, actually.

well of course but from a biological point of view we as a race are really fucking stupid for letting this happen in the first place, it really baffles me that this is our reality.

And now we are on the verge of becoming extinct and were not doing anything to prevent it, hell were even happy and smug that it's happening rationalizing that it's good and progressive :D

it really makes me skin, fucking christ i've even seen some user here saying that they only care about culture and that a "good" non-white can be here fucking idiots.

>The real race realism is total state neutrality towards race. No benefits, no burdens.
so lets remove affirmative action, welfare, and so on.

20%

Yeah it's funny how we have to have all these laws and organizations dedicated to forcing social equality. If nature took its course things would be a lot different. Liberals insist that equality just comes along and get irked whenever someone says something racist. It's ironic theses people claim to represent liberty but society insist people don't use certain terms or point out racial facts.

That pasta is staler than week-old fries

Incest is bad you know.

Race realism isn't used to argue for appartied. It is used to argue things like affirmative action make zero sense. Race realism is correct. Currently at Harvard,blacks score about an standard deviation and a half less on aptitude tests than asians or non-jewish whites. Harvard sets aside 13% or more of its classes for blacks. There simply aren't enough smart black people out there. Black people then perform poorly when compared to their peers. It is incredibly rare for a black Harvard student to get honors recognition, for instance. This is the point of race realism.

>state neutrality towards race. No benefits, no burdens.
If this were the case I wouldn't have a problem. If the state were to dismiss any affirmative action it would be the perfect scenario.

The only problem is that blacks would still account for an overwhelming portion of the welfare burden. So in order for this to work, we'd have to go back to a system that allows people who refuse to help themselves to fail. Welfare is for getting from one job to another, not to live off of.

>A lot of the black population, for instance, will be above average

thats not how average works

your "lot" is a few percent, blacks are 2 standard deviations below withes, that means only ~2,5% have the same or better IQ compared to the mean white, 97,5% are below that.

It's probably a bunch of mulattos raised by at least one white parent.

> The real race realism is total state neutrality towards race. No benefits, no burdens.
I agree, IQ is more important than race, but race matters in terms of average IQ. So race ends up being important through IQ when talking about demographic policy.

i'm gay too

you're gay

Blacks actually have a smaller standard deviation. You can't just use the same normal curve with a 15 SD.

It's as far from irrelevant as possible. It's bedrock to society.

>Let's admit one group as a whole is objectively less intelligent and more prone to crime
>let's act *as if* they are equal
>because reasons

No.

It pisses me off when people don't get this. They are probably low IQ.

In Notes on Virginia in 1782, he wrote, “Deep-rooted prejudices entertained by the whites; ten thousand recollections, by the blacks, of the injuries they have sustained …,” (among other things) would keep the races from living together in harmony. Attempting to do so would create political divisions and “convulsions, which will probably never end but in the extermination of the one or the other race.” Jefferson believed a gradual repatriation to Africa was in the best interest of both races.

shity post

>- including above the white average
only 20% of blacks are above the white average, there smartest 30% of whites have a higher IQ than all black people
>The founding fathers had it right. They weren't fools; they knew some men are by birth better than others. But they decided to act *as if* we were equal anyway.
when the founding fathers said "all men are created equal" they were only referring to european, anglo saxon and germanic men
blacks were regarded as 3/5ths of a man and chinese were barred entry from the republic
you probably know this but you're a kike who chooses to ignore implicit facts because there's nothing you love more than finding loopholes in legal documents
> The real race realism is total state neutrality towards race. No benefits, no burdens.
blacks are an inherently a burden on the state though because they're inherently criminal so unless you want to disband the prison system they are going to fucking cost you money faggot

you know ive gotta say white people are really goddamn stupid and suicidal, so you say that only IQ matter and not race right?

well then i guess since asian are the race with the highes IQ i guess you wont complain if the entire white race was replaced by asians because hey im a really smart guy i dont care if my race disappears because my replacement is smarter than me :D

is this what you want?

cmon guys let's not be suicidal here race matters in the end because it's the only thing we have.

>assume

you dense moron.

>Sub Saharan blacks run faster
>Scandinavians can drink milk until they die of old age
>Spaniards do not suffer from Alzheimer as much as central and north Europeans
>Eskimos can survive on a meat only diet
>South East Asians cant handle Alcohol in the same quantities as Europeans

and so fucking all. WE ARE DIFFERENT. Most people can agree to this but they just cant fucking except that maybe our brains are different too. No no no, everything else is different but just not the brain!

The failure of Africa comes from treating Africans like darkly colored white people.

They are not.

This
>Niggers be lazy as usual
Your tax dollars fund their welfare
>Niggers chimps out and goes to prison
Your tax dollars fund his upkeep
>Nigger wants to go to school he's not qualified for
Your tax dollars fund the affirmative action programs to get him there.

And yet the UN wants America to pay reparations.

you can make people who come into the country meet certain requirements. if this happens to eliminate all the shitskins, so be it. its not our fault theyre inferior

The problem is that liberals use the fact that whites are more successful than blacks to push their racism claims, and demand that blacks are given more gibs as a result. So, actually, it is entirely relevant for getting rid of things like affirmative action quotas and whatnot, which actually discriminate against individual whites for being part of a more successful (on average) group.

Shitty argument.

>We still can't possibly base policy on this.
Sure we can. For instance, immigration quotas for blacks outside the country and segregation for blacks inside the country.

>A lot of the black population, for instance, will be above average
Not a lot, 16% of blacks only are above the white average.

>and it's a waste of society's resources to treat them as if they were worse than whites.
What?

And spending trillions in welfare and entitlement programs for low IQ blacks is not a waste of money?

>How much do you trust the government to measure IQ differently?
Not much, which is why IQ-specific policies are doomed to fail. You need to make race-specific policies, even if they are approximate.

>The founding fathers had it right. They weren't fools; they knew some men are by birth better than others. But they decided to act *as if* we were equal anyway.
The founding fathers had no intention whatsoever of allowing blacks to have an equal status to whites.

>The real race realism is total state neutrality towards race. No benefits, no burdens.
That could work for internal policy but would eventually fail in such cases as immigration policy.

>The founding fathers had it right.
So you back the 3/5ths compromise?

"The Founding Fathers" didn't agree on everything. And just like today, they each had their own views. The process of drafting and ratifying the Constitution took a long time and took tons of debate.

It's extremely relevant for immigration policy. For example, since we know blacks are less intelligent and more prone to violence, we can predict that if we let in more people from Africa, they and their descendants will always be a burden on society.

But every employee does. When they skim through your resume they don't test you abilities directly they just make assumption based on correlations between you abilities and place of your university in rating and number of years you have done this job.
>but i am top part of the bell curve!
>who cares? demographic strata to which you belong are below average set by our policy
>And in the trash your resume goes.
Can't counter that.

>metapedia
Other than that I'm fine with ethnic nationalism as long as it's not accompanied by violence.

(OP)
But every employer does that. When they skim through your resume they don't test you abilities directly they just make assumption based on correlations between you abilities and place of your university in rating and number of years you have done this job.
>but i am top part of the bell curve!
>who cares? demographic strata to which you belong are below arbitrary threshold set by our policy
>And in the trash your resume goes.
Can't counter that.

>He thinks there isn't enough genetic diversity between the whites
>"muh miscegenation will maek us stronker!"
As expected from fucking Sweden

It's just that it's very common for "race realism" about psychological differences to be accompanied by bad science and agendas. It's not impossible that there are some subtle differences though. They're just unlikely to conveniently line up with people's political agendas.

>It's not impossible that there are some subtle differences though.
I wouldn't call a 30 point IQ gap subtle.

Your founders only thought white land owners were real people

>hurr science doesn't understand the effects of different levels of testosterone or genetic inclinations toward aggression on human behavior

Kill yourself.

>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

go live in a country full of black people then.

sure we can. We can offer them better genes (sperm) so their offspring won't be predisposed to criminality and stupidity.

I consider stupidity a disease that must be eradicated, like polio.

well if it means survival the violence must be used no matter what for europe and former colonies formed by europeans.

Also
>metapedia

cmon dude everything said there is a compilation that we say here, if you have doubts check the sources.

>2 standard deviations below whites
That much? I don't disagree that the mean black IQ is below the mean white IQ, but according to a psychology textbook I used to own, it wasn't that much.