This one's for all the holocaust deniers out there

This one's for all the holocaust deniers out there.

some of you may not want to believe the holocaust happened, but it did. my fathers adoptive polish parents both survived it. of their entire extended families, only they and one of my grandmother's sisters made it out of the camps alive. some were murdered outright, some were starved to death. she was starved so badly for so long she couldn't have kids... hence their adopting my dad.

none of them had anything to do with communism or anything sinister whatsoever. they were murdered because they were jews and no other reason.

don't believe me, believe the overwhelming physical evidence. accept it. if youre going to be a Nazi, at least be honest with yourself.

hell, if youre really a Nazi, you should be happy it happened. why continue to pretend it didn't?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/jewvote.html
holodomorinfo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=WIBPdd9rvAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bMyoEG2c7a0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie
imgur.com/CnUkPXn
imgur.com/Zka0sDj
youtube.com/watch?v=pBTRSFgS9_w
ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p335_nordling.html
imgur.com/Ef0XTcM
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1429114/Fury-as-Dalyell-attacks-Blairs-Jewish-cabal.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-labour-antisemitism-row-naz-shah-jeremy-corbyn-no-place-for-poison-a7012671.html
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
imgur.com/a/725A7
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>adoptive parents
And you trust them?

"Whoever controls the youth controls the future" –Adolf Hitler

>believe the overwhelming physical evidence
post the evidence that 6 million jews died

You shouldn't forget about the systematical murder of Poles.

dude more soviets germans pol gays died than you jews quit being conceitted. also the jews died because the supply trains were bombed by the allies

Who cares either way it's no longer relevant but there will always be the next Time everyone get sick of them again!

What is typhoid fever?

i dont need to trust them, i have pictures of their families. what happened to them all? my grandfather had a wife and son before the war. did they just evaporate into thin air?

youre on your computer, you dont need me to post anything for you. use google. go to a museum. ask a historian. youre smart enough to do your own research. believe your own eyes.

lets pretend for a second that someone was able to convince you that the holocaust happened the way historians say it did. would you be happy? would you be disillusioned with naziism? I'm honestly curious. lets talk about this.

>my father's adoptive Polish parents
>my wife's son
>leaf
>muh Shoa
Clearly not bait I'm sure

I'd personally be indifferent also

>leaf

yeah it's tragic that only 9 of your parents and 5 of your grandparents survived.

ask yourself, even if you don't believe that people were gassed, why were people herded into camps with beyond appalling living conditions? do emaciated people riddled with typhoid due to appalling conditions work really hard or something? the idea that these were work camps is a joke. get real, man.

That picture sure proves that 6 million jews died. That's the thing, the magical number.

Holocaust deniers BTFO. Never forget the 300,000.

there is no evidence that 6 million jews died, you retard, thats the point

the jews lied about a tragedy to profit off of it

nice shope, what programm did u use?

They didnt evaporate, they vaporized

soviets died in battle. Russians were murdered by the Nazis too. does that make their use of death camps to murder jews any less heinous? why were jews herded onto cattle trains in the first place? use your brain...

someone please derail this shit thread

Why don't you stupid ((( HELLO ))) ever talk about other tragedies in the world.

It's almost like god said you were the chosen one or something and it got to your head!

no one actually denies the holocaust. learn to pick up on satire OP

for slave labor ,thats why, 20 million soviet deaths, 5 milllion german deaths 300 000 jews dead

>profit

I deny the holocaust.

>survived it
"survived it"

n1 mate rofl

okay, lets pretend it wasn't 6 million. lets pretend it was "only" 300,000. would you like it if 300,000 of your people were murdered in concentration camps for literally no reason whatsoever? why does the number being smaller make it more acceptable?

> overwhelming physical evidence

(citation needed)

Do you know what holocaust means?Its not about the existtence of concentration camps and few thousands of jews dead. Its abou an industrial plan to exterminate the jews from europe. That never happened. Theres no prove on that.

Communist propaganda. Those aren't Jews. Those are your average red army troops. They all got naked and took a picture of themselves to perpetuate the holohoax for the lulz.

again, do emaciated typhoid riddled women and children make good slave labourers? use your brain.

Looks like someone has never heard of typhus or Axis supply bombardment before.

Kill yourself.

It doesn't matter anymore if the holocaust happened - it should become obvious that its history that doesn't hold relevance now, but instead it's being used to browbeat fags like yourself into submission.

haha, i see what you did there ;)

>for literally no reason whatsoever

I survived the camps AMA

Fuck you kids

because its war. Nazis didnt invented concentration camps, those were brits.

It's not that I deny the Holocaust, it's that I deny its political relevancy in the current day.

I don't really care if it happened or not, it should have no influence on modern discourse.

they where only typhoid ridden because the allies bombed the supply trains and then they got starvation and typhoid, hitler needed slaves for the war

if jews don't want to be holocaused maybe they should stop jewing everyone.

there is extensive documentation recovered from the Nazi regime itself that proves it did. as well as witness testimony from members of that regime. why do you pretend that this evidence does not exist?

That's great for your father. That's not you.

This also happened.

My people are being snuffed out by these supposed victims through means of sweeping demographic changes and abolition of national sovereignty.

I don't give a shit. I am mentally preparing myself to skin people alive, personally. Since fags like you will never stop, and you will pursue your own death for oxytocin rush about feeling "morally right".

actually spain used them first in cuba.

>don't believe me, believe the overwhelming physical evidence. accept it.
>Doesn't post any.

OKAY.

>hell, if youre really a Nazi, you should be happy it happened. why continue to pretend it didn't?
We don't pretend because we actually -would- be happier if it had. Leave it to Jews to milk this much out of semantics; at least we're never going to run out of good ideas for when the rest of the West wakes up at last.

How does history not hold relevance

You fucking ignorant prick
Germany will never allow the swatzika to ever come back

who cares about Poles/Kikes

And the Armenians.

I know a Schindler Jew
He refuses to watch the List

>believe the overwhelming physical evidence

Okay where is it?

Were are these 6 mill- 12 milli- err, 20 million bodies?

If the Nazis wanted to kill all the Jews why were these guys alive? Seems pretty easy to kill a bunch of skinny faggots like this

bullshit. german jews were loyal german citizens. they fought hard and died for Germany in ww1. they were doctors, shop owners, workers, soldiers. they could be found everywhere in society. it didn't help the war effort to take them from their homes and stuff them into camps. hitler hurt his war machine just to kill them.

Hey, I'm on your side. What the Nazis did to those 300,000 was terrible. Their crimes of forced labor under inhuman conditions should never be forgotten.

When a state willfully kills so many of their own people, they and their underlying philosophy should be held to account.

>starved
>not killed in le gas chambers
I believe it happened desu but I don't believe the mass killing

hes right first off political prisoners jews included were used as slave labor for the war effort, they had raged economic war on the germans before, also polish people were geoniciding germans on the very day england declared war on the nazis, hitler was pushed into the war by the allies he didint want it. jews used it as a huge propoganda tool to profit from it making millions in books tv movies and museums, the real holocaust was the german people the soviet people and the polish people jews only had 300 000 die nothing compared to the rest. we have a problem with the inflated number and the use as a propoganda tool for a fucking new isreal

And the Chinese under Mao.

no jew ever did a damn thing to you. for every left wing cuck jew like Bernie sanders or George soros there are 2 right wing jewish trump supporters like me. we are not a united people. we disagree with each other like every other group.

They simply did not have enough food, because germans didn't either and prisoners are at the bottom of supply chain. Do you know how many people died in soviet GULAGS during 41-42 hunger? And what boggles me is, ~84% of soviet POWs died in german camps from slave labor and starvation, and there were millions of them compared to 270 000 jews who died during the entire fucking war according to red cross. But after 60 years of (((media))) it turned into 3 millions, then 6 millions, and according to the newest (((info))), it's 20, more than there were jews alive in the entire world at the time. Get with the program, goyim.

>for every left wing cuck jew like Bernie sanders or George soros there are 2 right wing jewish trump supporters like me
Look, the Holocaust happened, but let's not make up unrelated things: jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/jewvote.html

>jews declare war on germany
>subversives sent to work camp
>jews bomb railroads bringing food to jews
>oy vey goy 60 trillion

But muh German guilt, how can I be expected to carry it if we don't have to constantly hear about the Holocaust?

The bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima is a myth.

The Jews also had ample time to leave, if someone tells you to get the fuck off their property and they point a gun at you, don't bitch and complain-- BTFO

RRRREEEEEEEEEEE!

burned in ovens.

i think they did a pretty good job given the amount of time they had don't you?

Or Uncle Joe's gulags. American ally. Gonna take a wild guess that
none of these people are you.

But they weren't murdered. You can literally see them standing up alive. So that picture rather disproves your holohoax conspiracy theory.

look at that photoshop

Official document from the Red cross puts the kill count of German Jews at less thant 300.000.

At the time most Jews in Europe, resided in Germany. I fail to see how the rest 5 000 000 appeared and from where...

Why is this board so fucking infested with kike and clinton shills lately? What happened?

>Burned in ovens

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

What he's saying is perhaps people were put into camps but most doubt that there were even 1 million people who died.

it wasn't THEIR property. jews were living in germany peacefully minding their own business for hundreds if not thousands of years. if someone told you to leave your home because of your religion what would you do?

really makes ya think

>hell, if youre really a Nazi, you should be happy it happened. why continue to pretend it didn't?
Killing is wrong user. And so is bearing false testimony.

German Jews, yes. Up to and including those that actually also fought and died for Germany in WW2. That doesn't make the same thing true for every Jew in Germany, as most of the ones that had come in after WW1 were those ungodly Eastern vermin we had had everyone from Karl Marx to Heinrich Heine warning us about for decades at that point. Stop trying to lump the whole lot of us in with your nonsense; if you lost family that you could have known to anything that happened in that war this is a tragedy. But to profane their graves with your uneducated shilling is disgraceful.

t. German Jew

About 350,000 ethnic Germans were murdered in Poland giving Hitler war justification for an invasion to secure his people who were refused the right to leave Poland.

They alive tho

The great thing about the Holocaust is that every year after it ended, there were more survivors than the years before. After 70 years, there are more survivors than ever! It's a Holomiracle!

>you don't believe that people were gassed, why were people herded into camps with beyond appal

Ahh, the Holocaust: More "survivors" than victims.

Holomodor you nigger leaf. I hope you choke on shit tonight

Just had an argument with some Jew on /lit/ who was promoting Marxism.
How easy it is to sense the lies of a Jew, Martin Luther was right. It was because of this attitude that they have been kicked out of every other place they reside in.

where did my grandparents entire families go? did they disappear into thin air? did they tunnel underground to live with the mole people? enlighten me

>german jews were loyal german citizens
Not all jews.

Members of the German Spartakusbund:

Karl Liebknecht German
Rosa Luxemburg JEW
Clara Zetkin JEW
Leo Jogiches JEW
Paul Levi JEW
Ernst Toller JEW
Eugene Levine JEW
Kurt Eisner JEW
Gustav Landauer JEW
Erich Muehsam JEW

Why should we care leaf, they still brainwash every kids and making money off this, they are still jews, they haven't understood the lesson

They starved or died of typhus like you said in the OP.

source faggot or stfu

like ive said. for every left wing cuck jew like Bernie sanders or George soros there are 2 right wing jewish trump supporters like me. we are not a united people. we disagree with each other like every other group.

Here's the infamous "Ovens" in Auschwitz. Notice anything? The slider? These are pizza ovens, Nazi Germany was allied to Italy during the 2nd World War and Italian pizza aficionados would come and cook cheap but hot good pizzas for the detainees and soldiers in the detention centres which was especially helpful during the cold winters.

DONT BELIEVE THEIR LIES! THE CAMPS WERE ONLY DETENTION CENTRES FOR PROCESSING AND DECIDING WHERE TO DEPORT DETAINEES TO OR WHETHER THEY COULD INTEGRATE INTO SOCIETY.

How come no one brings up the 6 million Germans killed in ww2 and the demoralization for generations. Fuck the Jews.

and how many ethnic germans were communists too? WAY, WAY, more than there were communist jews.

Bolshevik propaganda who gives uniforms and ids to ppl they plan to murder. What a fucking joke. Even the Jew at Dennys wants sympathy.

Mass genocide takes time. What do you do with all the bodies? Leave them in huge piles? That's unsanitary. Dig mass graves? Sure, but you can exterminate people way faster than you can dig graves for them. Obviously they resorted to gassing and burning them, but even that takes time, manpower and resources. Germany is fighting a war on two fronts, and losing ground every day! Obviously the focus is on fighting the war, not killing every single person in the camps, while making those still alive work to produce for the war. What about this do you guys not get?

Yes but not all muslims are terrorists. We still want every last single one out of our countries. Why can't you respect that you intolerant shitlord?

>they were murdered because they were jews and no other reason.

So that means... you're a jew?

Nice try.

Amerilard owned by jewmedia

And how many of those ethnic Germans were leaders or founders of those communist movements?

because they started the war?

THEY WERE PIZZA OVENS HAHAHAHA oh god i actually lol'd so hard at this. they were integrated into society just fine until the brownshirts took them from their homes and stuffed them into cattle cars to be systematically murdered.

Fpbp

Yes but not all muslims are terrorists. We still want every last single one out of our countries. Why can't you respect that you intolerant shitlord? And besides, there WERE thousands of jews declared as honourary aryans. Including a field marshal and Hitler's own driver. You see that guy driving Hitler around in the merc? HE'S A JEW.

So what about the Holodomor? You know....that mass man-made famine in the Ukraine in the early 1930s that killed millions of goyim and was plotted deliberately by Jews like Vladmir Lennin.

holodomorinfo.com/

>crematoriums = mass slaughter
You realize what a concentration camp is? Lot of people in a small area. Plenty of cities have trouble even finding room to bury people. No way the Germans wouldn't have made a crematorium. Isn't related to any killing that might have happened, as It'd exist regardless

Any proof?

muh 62 million genocide of ethnic germans

Are you anti history or anti Jew history?

Best post so far.

Cred Forums is not sure if the holocaust didn't happened or if it was not enough.

True, I think people are coming here from Reddit trying to push what they've been taught to us. It's the whole alt-right label, libs think of the alt-right as the klan of their day and that they have a moral obligation to stop it-- even though it's not a thing.

>they were integrated into society
No they weren't. That was the whole problem. They isolated themselves in ghettos and worked as a tribe within a tribe just like muslims do now. Just like jews still do in fact.

Conditions were bad BECAUSE THE ALLIES WERE ATTACKING CIVILIANS

because they manipulated banking and monetary value. Your a fucking idiot to think Hitler went full Jew Nazi for no fucking reason, and to believe that hundreds of millions followed him based on lies. Fucking America is 1930's Germany. Owned by Jews finances raped by Jews and Wars for Jews. Hitler was actually nice if you ask me.

>even if you don't believe that people were gassed
But believe everything else goy!

As long they are still here, someone start a Revisionist thread.

>OY VEY YUO NAZI REMEMBAH THE 6 GORILLION TRILLION BILLION MILLION.
>MY GRANDFATHER WAS GASSED INTO A LAMP POST 50 TIMES
Nice one Mr. Leaf. Hopefully you'll finally get that shitposting and Jewry MD.

Also, the camps had:

1. A post office
2. An olympic-sized swimming pool
3. A soccer team
4. A movie theatre
5. A shop (they could buy things with camp money, or with money sent by relatives outside the camp)

ETC.

Conditions in the camp were comfy until the allies destroyed all the roads and set fire to all the farms.

>because they manipulated banking and monetary value
what the hell does that even mean? Germany got shit on because they lost ww1 (in which german jews fought hard for Germany) and because of the treaty of Versailles, which jews had nothing to do with.

>overwhelming physical evidence
I really don't care, but does this evidence actually exist? I've honestly never seen evidence that it happened, just lots of photoshopped pictures and sob stories (making lamps out of skin? using wooden gas chambers? wtf) that don't seem to add up. Can somebody please link me to physical evidence?

>they were integrated into society
Look at you yourself. You can't identify with us. You can't even see where we're coming from. Your whole identity and consciousness is consumed by being a jew. YOU YOURSELF aren't even integrated.

Also INB4 "it was for the guards". These facilities were all confirmed by inmates to be for the prisoners.

This was Auschwitz, btw.

>none of them had anything to do with communism or anything sinister whatsoever.
>they were jews

You seem to be confused.

haha at least you guys have a good sense of humour, had a good laugh at that one. my grandfather wasn't amused when his wife and son were taken from him and murdered.

There is no evidence.
Journalists create the historical record and all the journalists have been Jewish.

Ya what a fucking asshole. Wheres Spielbergs Bolshevik Holomodor and gulag camps. Im a robot i only gather intell and have zero thought.

It was a war, faggot. Lots of people lost family. Yours aren't more important because they were kikes.

Don't forget the pizzaria.

Because they were all faggot lying kikes like you. The only difference is that they didn't exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIBPdd9rvAQ

Nice Darkei Shalom
>you're sure fooling us

What sort of evidence you want senpai, of what?

Yeah, I like what Hitler did with Germany before the whole "kill all jews" thing. But being oppressed doesn't give you carte blanche to go on a genocidal rampage.

I'm not even jewish. who is the "us" you are referring to, exactly? anti-Semites? no i cant identify with your irrational hatred of a peaceful people.

The jewish lobby dragged America into the war in exchange for the Balfour Treaty. And then the Spartacusbund, 9 out of 10 of the leadership of which were jews, started a civil ear in Germany that killed 10s of thousands. Other hews took over the banks and media and spread all kinds of degenerate shit around just like they are now. Did you know that the Frankfurt School started in nazi Germany?

German jews did not fight hard for Germany, they were in the press publishing defeatist material. Then a year after the war ended they lead a communist uprising that almost destroyed Germany. Fuck off leaf.

It takes 100MJ of energy to burn a 65kg human body, or roughly 3 liters of diesel /kerosene, or 100kg of wood.

So, do you think they wasted 18 million liters of diesel, 600 million kg of fire wood, 600 million cuft natural gas or whatever fuel source you would like to claim they burned the bodies with?

This is of course keeping in mind that the Germans were desperately short on fuel and supplies at the end of the war.

i dont speak Hebrew, i have no idea what youre talking about.

Do you have a source? Something you can show me?

Isn't it amazing that the same people who say "don't live vicariously through or take pride in your ethnicity/culture/race/nationality/ancestry" are the same ones who use theirs for victim status?

Well in the past 20 years 75000+ south African white farmers have been slaughtered wheres the the outrage nigger jew leaf?

Any non nazi source for this?

being a communist or Marxist precludes you from being jewish. they are atheists by definition. sure, some jews abandoned their religion and turned to socialism. so did many Christians. i don't see your point

>there is extensive documentation recovered from the Nazi regime itself that proves it did.
Not only is there no actual documentation EVER recovered, but there was no communications from the camp radios, when we had already broken their code.
>as well as witness testimony from members of that regime.
Proven to have been obtained via torture. >why do you pretend that this evidence does not exist?
I have yet to see any evidence whatsoever. However, we have seen mountains and mountains of flimsy, paper-thin lies. That is why we know it didn't happen.

In Cuba, in the USA-Spain war when we lasted a week? Serious question, I always thought were brits in the second anglo-boer war.

ask yourself. would you believe your own eyes if i did? of course not. you've already made up your mind. whats the point? inb4 NICE PHOTOSHOP KIKE

Yes, David Cole, you dumbass. Among others.

David Cole is a jew. He interviewed other jews and non-jews in the camps and you can hear their testimony first-hand.

Of course, he's a nazi jew. Because anyone who actually tries to get to the truth of the camps is automatically labelled a nazi.

But why do you take pride in the works of others? Aren't you your own individual?

>peaceful
Virtually all the wars the West has fought since the Balfour declaration was signed have been either for jewish interests or against jewish communism. They are also disproportionately behind the decline of the white race. Look at Israel and tell me that's peaceful. There is absolutely nothing irrational about anti-semitism any more than islamophobia. We don't need them. We don't want them. But it looks like we're stuck with both cancers, so we need to look to our own people.

Because truth is self-evident. Only reason you criminalize a specific thought is because its bullshit.
Kys leaf faggot

Because I don't exist without those that come before me. It's respect.

Man, trust me,let it go.You'll get redpilled and you look like a good jewish boy, dont deserve it.

Here is one batch of interviews:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMyoEG2c7a0

Literally no one here does. Learn that this place used to be satire

yes it most certainly was the Germans propriety to do with as they saw fit for their nation, just like today's "Israelis" act in the land they stole from under the Palestinians dead corpses.
Jews went into Germany after Titus BTFO them out of Jerusalem in 70 and everywhere they went, they spread their pharisaism and Talmudic racist shit in every land they went to, refusing to assimilate even after God punished them mightily with an everlasting rejection from his grace. their history is full of them harassing the gentiles constantly, robbing us or killing us. they do this for fun on Purim, kidnapping gentile children and stealing their blood for satanic rituals.
the holohoax 6 million lie is meant to transfer the blood libel that duly hangs on the neck of the Jews onto the very people they harassed from the start.
I'm no fan of the innocent dying, but Jews act like their persecution is the worst one ever and no other people's suffering is worth comparing to that. which is one of the most wildly racist and unfair things a person could manifest in opinion.
it's not hard to understand why Jews are hated everywhere they go. they ate like the kid on the playground that harasses every other kid just for the hell of it, then an older boy smashes their nose until he bleeds and the Jew goes crying to the aid and gets the other kid kicked out and gets special protection from the school now, all because the aid was too lazy to pay attention and find out what happened.
tl;dr, Dresden and 40 other german cities firebombed into the stone age cry out for vengeance against you. eye for an eye faggots, line up now because the next holocaust you get will be your last.

Sometimes those that came before you were great. Sometimes they were monsters. Either way, you get to be an individual, you get to have your own thoughts, ideas, and actions.

Holohoax is what you call "the big lie", a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously."

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

They are not whites. They do not identify as white. They are jews and know they are jews. When we read about Western history, they read about persecution by white Christians. That's why there are so many anti-whites. Jews are the most racist and resentful race on earth. Literally everything they accuse white nationalists of they do worse. We're not talking about all jews here. But ALL jews identify as jews and perceive white bationalism as a potential threat.

Here's the Spree Park that's right next to Auschwitz. It has rollercoasters, ferris wheel and all there.

In the last 2000 years, jews were expulsed from every county, country and town of europe. One expulsion every 30 years.Oh vey,so pecfully living in europe for millions of years.

Does no one want to explain or refute the simple fact that it is logistically impossible to burn 6 million corpses in the manner survivors claim?

I have no doubt people died in the camps in great numbers, but the lampshade jew-b-que meme is ludicrous

In a way, yes. That doesn't mean I have to accept the concept that our ethnicity/culture/ect is some abstract social concept. The ones that hold onto victimhood usually discard any of their own monsters. It's not simply good and bad. There are incredibly dark times and then there are peaks of incredible achievement and success.

Not every corpse was burned, not every Jew was gassed.

The lampshade stuff is horseshit and was never taken seriously.

haha id like to see you try you weak ineffectual man baby xD

>I'm not even jewish
You just said you were jewish here. >right wing jewish trump supporters like me
You're coming across as a stereotypical lying kike who can't open his kike mouth without lying now. JIDF. Please go.

literal mouth breathing retard. kindly go kill yourself.

imgur.com/CnUkPXn

>why were people herded into camps
Because Germany lost WWI when the Jews it had recently taken in as they were deported by the Russia stabbed it in the back and brought America into the war.
And when they lost, Germany got Jewed heavily, with Jews controlling the money supply, and Jewish communists even taking over the country for 3 days. Read up on the Spartakus Rebellion, literally all leaders were Jews.
And when Germany got rid of the Jewish money system, and freed itself again, Jews boycotted it and demanded everything be returned.

HAHAHAH. You are fucking so stupid it hurts.

This is the picture of the head prosecutor at the Nuremburg trials. ALL this soap, lampshade, shrunken head nonsense was taken ABSOLUTELY SERIOUSLY. It was used as evidence without any sort of defence permitted. According to the trials, these things were "confirmed" a-priori, and that there was no arguing the "fact" that the holocaust happened, only the level of "guilt" of each party official.

Look at this picture. This stupid voodoo bullshit was literally used as evidence to hang people with.

Retard.

Holocaust deniers don't deny the Holocaust as a whole, they deny that it happened the way were taught it did.

Basically, Hitler didn't kill that many Jews, and those who died, died of starvation. Mass graves and gas chambers are lies, the camps are real though

If Jews didn't want to be killed maybe they shouldn't have gone around Jewing everybody so much

Here's a genuine question though:

What do you make of the fact that Jews run a gigantic proportion of the US media, and also finance, policymaking, etc? Do you think "oh it's a coincidence" (patently false)? Or do you think there's something inherent to Jewish people or culture that means they do well in those areas? Do you understand why good honest white folk get pissed off at Jews pulling this sort of shit all the time?

In this pic is a table of holohoax "evidence".

Among the people presenting it, is the head of US psy-ops.

lmao try harder naziboo

imgur.com/Zka0sDj

So nuremburg can be discarded as non serious, glad we agree

Goddamnit, not the picture I meant to post.

Whatever, it just doesn't have the US officer I mentioned. The table is still there with all the stupid "evidence".

You fucking idiot jew who thinks germany started the war, just stop embarrasing yourself.

well I'm jewish enough that hitler would have put me in a death camp. but jews would not consider me to be jewish and i wouldn't consider myself to be one. so take your pick. hitler's definition or mine?

One for instance would be Italians. Always forgetting what side they were on or that they were facist antisemites.

You probably don't even understand why, but you are basically the stereotype of what we hate about jews. You're a fucking meme parody of a degenerate kike. You're the reason people hate jews. Behave yourself and start acting like a human being. You think anyone has a problem with regular jews who just go about their lives? No. YOU are the reason people hate jews.

Not only the jews sufered casualties during the war

youtube.com/watch?v=pBTRSFgS9_w

Is possible that they suffered that amount of casualties, but no in concentration camps

ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p335_nordling.html

See

Hitler's. Into the oven you go.

dude hitler faught hard not to get into a war with england, he liked england, the people who intiated the whole thing was the english they bombed germany first, second jewish all over the world declared a monetary war on germany in the 30s they boycotted all german made goods because after ww1 the jews due to german devaluation took over the banks and the media and the economy, that is why they were political prisoners, originally hitler didint care for jews. but when he went to the main german city he saw that due to jews it had become a sex city where pedophilia and homosexuality were rampant. polish people were geoniciding germans that is why he marched into germany. hitler hated stalin but knew that he didint want to be in a millitary conflict with him. the english bombed german civilians forcing the germans to bomb back, only factories and millitary institutions. you are just reading what they taught you in school its sad

you seem angry. did a jewish kid beat you up in high school or something? get over it. the only person responsible for your shit life and your personal failures is YOU.

I don't deny it I just think

>the numbers may have been exaggerated
>it wasn't a bad thing. In fact if the holocaust had been seen through the world would be a better place

it won't be me. it will be the Muslims that push your people into the pits next time.
you're actually fucking goading us into doing this now.
guess what faggot? you're not even a fucking Jew anyway. you have no genealogy to prove you came from Jacob and therefore you are an imposter, and a liar, and cut off from the grace of God forever. you are cursed to wander the earth and everywhere you go you are hated and mocked and even the name of Jew is slander in every place. God in heaven did this to your people and now you belong to the most reprobate sinners ever to sculk along the ground. you'd rather stick to the lie that you get something from being a Jew but all you get will be revenge from those you abused.
burn in hell kike and take your proper seat with the dammed.

Dear God this is unbelievably fishy. Wow.

That was in one particular case (Ilse Koch).

The /industrial-scale/ claims are horseshit. My bad. It's 2.30am.

at least youre an honest Nazi. i know you would put me in a gas chamber if you could but at least i respect your honesty.

My life is fucking awesome. I'm a Russell Group graduate, worked in the civil service and as a teacher, and now I have my own business doing what I love. I'm just sick of irrational anti-white kikes like you with muh 60 gorillion destroying my nation.

not really :D

imgur.com/Ef0XTcM

>no reason

>being subversive communists and fighting against the nation they are in and trying to take control of its government, banks, art, entertainment, media, news, and institutions

>expecting people to "like" that

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God why are Jews so fucking horrible?

>literally no reason

That's where you're wrong

i hate to say it but the real hitler was stalin.when germany took russia first most of the russians welcomed him as stalin had starved them all by stealing all their food and sending many to the gulag in an effort to industialise the country

and yet youre not at all angry with all the Christians who became subversive communists, who FAR outnumbered their once jewish comrades.

I'd convert? Judaism is the most fucked up nepotistic religion out there. I do not get why you just can't realize why so many nations hate the Jews. At one time or another nearly every nation has been anti-semantic. Jews do not integrate, and they do not obey the common practices of the people. They were only people in Europe to would burdened debtors with an usury and were the first to produce pornography. Jews act as if they are their own nationality-- how could ANY nation want people who aren't beholden to its interests? I understand your argument that they were living there peacefully, but so what? As far as I'm concerned it's like deporting undocumented immigrants, they might be working and not hurting anyone, but they don't care about the country, only their own. The people of Germany wanted unity, and you can't get that when people are out only for themselves.

You want to know why I'm mad? Why so many white males across the entire West are ready to make the holocaust real this time? It's got nothing to do with personal failure or resentment. It's cold and rational survival instinct. This same shit is repeated over and over and over again wherever jews are.

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend Michael (now Lord) (((Levy))). It has been estimated that £2.5 million was raised. This allowed Mr Blair to run the biggest Opposition office in history.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', Lord (((Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>The programme's producer Martin (((Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary Jack (((Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Fury as Dalyell attacks Blair's 'Jewish cabal'
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1429114/Fury-as-Dalyell-attacks-Blairs-Jewish-cabal.html

>Tony Blair says there is no place for 'poison' of antisemitism in Labour Party as row continues
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-labour-antisemitism-row-naz-shah-jeremy-corbyn-no-place-for-poison-a7012671.html

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

Wrong pic.

You shouldn't worry about people who deny the holocaust.
You should worry about people who regret that the job wasn't finished.

I need to lose some weight..

>BURNING 6,000,000 PEOPLE IN ONE OF THOSE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Those look like starving people not gassed people.

We just want to get what we paid for

you would convert to Judaism if the government told you you had to do it to keep your home? doubtful. of course jews keep their own customs, they would cease to be jews otherwise. Judaism, unlike islam for example, explicitly tells its followers to respect and uphold the laws of any nation they reside in. which is why jews no longer practice polygamy for example. jews became money lenders because Christianity is silly and forbids its followers from performing that absolutely necessary function within society.

t.basement dweller who has never cremated a corpse in his life

This. It's like saying "DO YOU HAVE A NON RACE_REALIST source for RACE STATISTICS!???? GOY?????"

Dude, that's a fucking fallacy.

>my grandfather had a wife and son before the war. did they just evaporate into thin air?

No, clearly they were killed in a war. Do you think only soldiers die in wars or something?

Yes we are. Traitors are hated worst of all. Beta leftist cucks and feminists get a way worse time here than jews. But at the end of the day, there would be no marxism or communism if it weren't for jews. Just like there would be no terrorism without muslims or crime without niggers. You're all fucking our civilisation up and killing our race.

yeah but the thing is, i don't think anybody who denies the holocaust doesn't regret the job wasn't finished

>that absolutely necessary function within society.
Now you are trolling. Enough for me, gonna watch boxing.

david cole ? which one?

the edgy kid from the 90s or the grown ass man he is today who makes fun of deniers who doubt millions of jews were gassed and cremated in the aktion reinhard camps?

I'm Jewish, born in the U.S and am an American veteran

...maybe I'll kick YOU out of MY country

Don't get me wrong. I like tons of Jews. The ones I hate outnumber those, and in general their Zionist ideology truly is the main cause of what we are dealing with today.

I get it, you're afraid to admit it. Truly, it's kind of upsetting and difficult. Personally I got over it when I realized they were the ones mainly responsible for spreading the idea of white people as "Nazis" and spreading the anti-white ideology.

You really do just get over it at a certain point and realize, they want me dead, they want me to starve, they want me "fired" and they support that, so fuck them. They have all the "privilege" and they go around blaming Germans, "whites" etc... dude, they're the problem.

Plus when you realize the whole "6,000,000 dead" didn't happen and notice that they force fed you and your entire extended family this lie through childhood, you really lose a whole lot of sympathy for them. I can't even fathom what kind of fucked up psychopathy it takes to do that to innocent children honestly. It's horrifying.

Jews aren't native to Europe. What don't you understand about that? If I were in a muslim country and it was either convert or keep my head down, I would keep my head down or leave, not try and take over and subvert the entire nation.

Tell me. Be honest.

Do you view Muslims as honest loyal citizens?

Is it wrong that they dont look like Jews.

Just reading the shrill shit you are writing makes me hate your guts, fucking kike. Move to Israel and fuck over your own people. It seems like you Jews spread out all over the world so you could fuck over the native population. You're fucking worse than dindus when it comes to acting like you didn't deserve what you had coming. Some of you manage to be satisfied with a middle class life-style and that's fine, but plenty of you Kikes have an innate lust for greed that makes me sick to my guts.

And yes, I would convert to the native religion of the country I moved to, thank god I don't live in Israel.

calm down, its just satire here

starving or typhus.

Yet notice that this is NEVER MENTIONED in all those "Official Documentaries"

It's a fucking lie. The whole thing is fucking fabricated. Even if it isn't it's extremely exaggerated - EXTREMELY SO. And emotionally spun for politically and propaganda points. Fuck the "HOLOCAUST TM." Sure, the Holocaust happened.

But not the HOLOCAUST TM. The "Holocaust" is just a word just made up to make Jews seem like extreme victims so they can then convince and extort everyone into guilt to get what they want and to prevent any criticism of their actions. They are the ORIGINAL political controllers, the absolute INVENTORS of "political correctness." The Holocaust really is the "birth" of political correctness. It's when it really gets its main energy.

Fuck the whole thing. Seriously, I get that there were Jews that died, oh fucking well. If I have to blow the whole thing off so be it. I really do think everyone should. It's used to guilt and extort you, the only option really is to shut it the fuck up and expose the lie and to laugh at it shamelessly. I have absolutely ZERO guilt for what happened in Germany and not a single fucking German person should give a fuck either.

If Jews act like sneaky fucking shits the Holocaust and absolutely nothing else can convince me to remain silent about it. In fact, it only encourages me because it's a LIE. And one that you are FORCED AT GUNPOINT AND LAW TO ACCEPT. What else are you FORCED to accept like that?

How DARE they ask "why are you angry?" How fucking DARE they.

People denying the holocaust do it for two reasons.
1. To make their ideology more attractive to normies by trying to cut its ties to the holocaust.
2. Defending their ideology to themselves because they don't feel well with so many people being killed for it.

The dangerous ones don't care how many died, any number would be a reasonable price to achieve their goal.
All others are just in for the nazi chic

Zionist ideology caused what, exactly? if you want jews out of "your" land wouldn't it make sense to support them having one of their own? trust me dude nobody wants you dead, least of all Zionist jews of all people. hitler was super paranoid too, and you don't want to end up like him

>I can't even fathom what kind of fucked up psychopathy it takes to do that to innocent children honestly. It's horrifying.
You know how you feel nothing wrong with using a rat trap to trick a rat into dying, or a bug zapper to trick a bug into dying? That's how Jews feel about goyim, you're below them.

It's also a pretty good way to spread Jew hate

This. It's unbelievably astonishing to me the disgusting GALL that Jews have in their actions. It's mindblowing to me, they act like that and then are all surprised (or just act like it while laughing at the dumb "goyim" together) and make this shit up and force feed it to the entire population. It's just really honestly fundamentally unlikable activity they partake in, and I have no idea why anyone would look at it and say "how dare anyone admit that this is shitty, unlikable behavior! how dare they!"

Except then you realize the Jews made up a fucking "HOLOCAUST TM" and forced it down their throats so of course they feel like they have to say that TRASH. People are so fucking gullible. You have to be pretty clever on your own to be able to recognize Jews and what they're doing - it takes a fine eye. Most people don't have that ability to be honest. Jews really ARE smarter than most other races, that's why they are able to pull this shit without being detected.

But a lot of us DO detect it, and that's why it's falling the fuck apart. I don't even hate the bastards, I just wish they wouldn't act like that. It's just a sad fact that they do, and there is nothing anyone can do to change their decision on how to behave.

this typhus meme needs to stop.

Jew hate is widespread for thousands of years.
you don't need to deny the holocaust for that.
It's basically a constant in human culture since their inception.

sure, lots of them are absolutely loyal and honest. would you put them all in death camps?

lol clearly you can see that that isn't the case. MANY people commenting in here believe exactly what they say. no satire whatsoever. go ahead and ask them.

I see properly dealt with subversive criminals nothing more

what do you do when you need a loan and nobody is allowed to give you one? are you stupid?

Funny enough national socialism has a lower body count than communism and capitalism

lol what is capitalisms body count, exactly? i can see why some naïve people think everyone in here just says this shit for satire xD

Germany killed Jews in camps but obviously not 6 million way less than that.

I genuinely do not believe in the holocaust and it feels good. Buy the facts man, let your mind go to rest knowing your ancestors were good men and women who fought for a noble cause. So many of you Germans let selfhatred grow inside of you, and you need to know its unnecessary. If you actually took the time to read some of the posts people are making you'd be astonished, and maybe even proud of you forefathers.

>believe the holocaust happened

Did the US land on the moon?

Actually, the fact that we make perfectly valid points and people like you don't even fucking care to think about it is the issue we have. It's not the denial in and of itself, it is your response to it. You treat it like we are doing some kind of special case, no actually we aren't. We're thinking freely about an issue and exploring it as much as we want. If you can disprove the things and points we say, go ahead and try to do it. I really want you to try. I don't really care either way. It's obvious as fuck that the lampshade and soap stories are 100% false, yet guess what: my class in school was forced to read about that shit in school and it's 100% false, and yet nobody can say that. Do you know why? Because they don't want you to, jackass. And because of faggots like you too afraid to admit that half of the shit you were taught is complete BULLSHIT. You're a faggot and a liar, and no amount of your whinging weak willed crap can stop people from looking at the facts.

S-sure... there definitely can't be any validity to the claim! I mean, it's not like those people look identical to people suffering the symptoms of Typhus and there isn't evidence suggesting that the camps administered treatments of Typhus on many occasions in the chambers...y-yeah... anyone who thinks that must be anti-semitic! We better throw them in jail because talking about this is against the law! How else would we know were right and in the ethical side if we didn't make it illegal to criticize us and our victim narrative in public?

It's because it didn't fucking happen you idiot. We ALL lost people in the war. We should be mourning over the Germans who got ethnically cleansed from Prussia or the Slavs who had their nations, cultures and economies destroyed by communism. Millions of slavs and Germans died, but all we ever fucking hear about is a few hundred thousand dindu nuffin jews who died from typhus and starvation. IT WAS 71 FUCKING YEARS AGO GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

honestly to say the holocaust happened for jews but not germans is the most shameful sort of exploitation.

even if there was a systematic mass murder at the level purported, that does not ever excuse the mass industrialized murder of german noncombatants in the allied terror campaign which bombed the cultural centers of europe.

What, picture related doesn't convince you that the lampshades were real and that the Holocaust shit you were taught as a child was extortionist filth and lies?

I guess the picture attached proves that Jews really don't extort the masses with their made up tall tales and wild and fanciful exaggeration of their supposed victimhood and oppression in order to get the evil shit they want, like keeping anyone from criticizing their criminal and barbaric treatment of Palestine for no fucking reason and acting like fucking bullies.

ill bet it feels good. id also love to believe that evil never happened. what is this Nazi obsession with "ancestors"? is your individual legacy so pitiful and crappy you need to bogart the achievements of others?

uh... yeah. yeah they did.

I wouldn't be surprised if this satanic kike shit had its origin in actual demonic folklore, like maybe 6 millions demons followed satan and they were all banished in some way

so they're obsessed with being vicitims, and spread this story to their little kike demon children

its just too pervasive to have a purely (((human))) origin

If you view Muslims as loyal and honest you need to read into Islam. As in pick up a fuckin Koran and read it cover to cover

Now I wouldn't put them in death camps I'd merely send them back to countries ruled by Islam. Both the west and the Middle East were better off when Muslims stayed on their own side and westerners stayed on theirs

As for Jews. Personally they should have a place that is safe (not surrounded by Muslims who want them dead) so that all of them can go there and live by their own values without affecting us

Honestly reading that Zionist shit from back in 1900 is really horrifying. It's weird as fuck. I mean, they must have been planning this shit for decades before it happened. Some weird shit went on in the Zionist halls of power between 1900 and 1920 or so, and that's the missing part of the puzzle that it seems like nobody here has any idea about. We need to dig more into that shit. The NYT image at the top of this thread is so fucking weird and really shows that there is a LOT more to this story than meets our eyes.

how about antartica

and the rule is absolutely no one else can go there ever

or leave

>overwhelming physical evidence
>heres a house
>according to (((testimonies))) it was used for evil
>stop whining about Dresden
>it was real in my mind
>q.e.d.

sage this shit

People are always so shocked about people dying/getting killed.
Human lives are the only resource that is available in abundance, 20th century bodycount will be a joke for everything that will be coming.
I truly believe that you'd have to brace yourself for that in the future.

I simply don't care if it's real or not.
I love my country, and I love my culture and death either way is simply human nature.
Why should I care?
The death toll was at the same time too low and too high to make a real impact on my life.
The Holocaust is just this centuries genocide flavor of the month that is used to make politics.
Always happened in history, always will be.
And this is one of a few times a kraut will speak of those things without putting on his "political opinion for foreigners" mask

what was real in your mind goy, was six figures being grilled in Dresden rather than 25,000.

>1987
>under no pressure, blackmail, torture or bribery by Jews I swear it was real in their mind
>t. Der ewige Jude

The holocaust happened but the numbers were inflated.

Fuck off kike

>muh 6 million
So where are the mass graves? Or if the nazis cremated all their victims, where are the massive crematoriums? None of the "death camps" had crematoriums or mass grave sites large enough to justify a figure of 6 million, so where are the bodies? Did they float away on the fields surrounding the camps, or did they magically disappear, or were they chemically rendered (despite there being zero evidence of facilities capable of that, either), or what?

Trying to align your historical understanding with reality instead of a conspiracy hoax has NOTHING to do with ideology. You can't learn from history if the narrative is a lie. And you can't achieve enlightenment with inauthentic consciousness. A clear perception of reality is essential for a healthy mind and spirit.

Not all jews were burned, not all jews were gassed.

are you trying to defend the lachout document? most professional deniers like faurisson or mattogno would want to whoop your ass for even trying.

He still doubts certain aspects of the Holocaust, he is a revisionist at the very least

i know you are just a mapleman troll but why is this a hard concept?

>nation angry and poor after "losing" ww1 and being blamed for everything
>socialist jews start a civil war to try and take over your country
>they lose. nazis gain power and tell them to gtfo
>they dont leave because no nation wants more jews
>now criminals and in the country illegally
>no prison can hold them all so have hold them in ghettos until camps are ready
>stuffed in camps
>oh shit typhus outbreak
>shit war is going badly.
>trains and supply lines bombed everyday
> no food. sorry but criminals are low priority
>millions die in camps from disease and starvation

god can you even fucking imagine being in a combat situation with a fucking reptile jew

you have to constantly watch the jew at the same time you're watching the enemy

we know what you and your kind are, there's no going back now, and just like you, we're far too smart to do anything rash

The Holocaust is definitely real, one of my great-grandparents was gassed 5 times by the Nazis in Auschwitz, he luckily survived every time somehow. Another one personally saw SS doctors turning a prisoner into a lampshade! Never forget this dark chapter in mankind's history.

I never got this one.

People who hate Jews and want to kill him look at a party that hated Jews and wanted to kill him and ran a continent with most of the Jews on it, and has hard undisputed evidence of killing massive amounts of people who aren't Jewish (for some reason nobody tries to debunk that one), and they claim... they were nice to Jews and instead wasted massive amounts of war resources resettling all of them... so they could treat them relatively well?

Also like come on, how many Jews in Poland these days? Or Germany? Or France?

There were a fucking shitload in easily documented prewar evidence. Where did they all go?

Also like, why even bother? Guy you like does something you wish happened that he openly supported and that has a pretty big amount of evidence backing it, and it's that hard to believe?

god damn that time was so close....

There's only one David Cole. Once you take the redpill you can't untake it.

My grand parents were Nazis. They told me the holocaust didn't happen.
Check mate faggot

/thread

Its always funny when halfweenie kikes try to deny and deflate the numbers of the Dresden massacre not even the Burgers deny despite all the physical evidence that didn't magically disappear and doesn't exists only according to (((testimonies))), but get all buthurt when someone questions and talks about the mountains of contradictions and other inconsistencies from rollercoastes to soap bars and lack of proof in their holohoax story

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. Some Jews wildly exaggerate or fabbricate their Holocaust story.

Wow, who would've thought. Jews lie to exploit people. Certainly a stereotype no holohoaxer disbelieves, and it's that hard to believe that some people took advantage of a situation that gets you a lot of sympathy and where nobody will ask you to prove anything out of politeness?

I don't think there are many pure holocaust deniers on Cred Forums.

There are many who dispute the 15 gorillian number that just seems to keep doubling every year or so.

No one wants to kill jews you retarded psychopath. What the fuck is wrong with you.

Can you explain to me why I should give a fuck about this one genocide while ignoring the rest of them?

who said anything about ignoring any of them? the reason i started this thread is because many people like to ignore this one in particular for some reason or other (cant imagine why)

>stop questioning my "evidence" written on a paper 30 year after the alleged fact, after the bad guys reknown for forging documents, lying and deceiving throughout history won the war

I just realized kikes went all "MUH CHEMICAL WEAPONZ OF MASSDESTRUCTION" on Germany.

Every historical narrative is a lie.
If you wan't to learn from history to be enlightened you also have to know that history will always be used to influence the present.
Most people wanting from you that you have to "learn from history" are just saying "let the history we constructed for you manipulate you in the present"

As long as a topic like the holocaust is used that often in modern politics you simply can't learn from it.
That is why i think it is better ignored until we have built up the necessary detachment to actually handle it.

Yes. They exaggerated a few hundred thousand deaths from typhus, starvation and war into a government conspiracy to murder 6 million jews in gas chambers with masturbation machines and holocoaster addons. Can you see the problem with that?

funny how your masturbation machines are never mentioned outside obscure novel that had a limited print run

Anyways, i gotta go guys, i want to thank everyone for posting in this thread, even the ones who would seriously gas me to death even while denying that such a thing ever took place xD i don't hate anti-Semites, i think you guys are just wildly ignorant and misninformed.

also, i know you wont believe me, but there is no world jewish conspiracy out to get you.

toodles

dont forget to visit my blog.

imgur.com/a/725A7

Maybe because they realized it sounded ridiculous, and it was bad PR to push that particular story

Here's a great video for you:
>youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

thanks man, will share with everyone i can. thank you for your hard work compiling it

>toodles

Kill yourself faggot

Amazing how everyone seemed to have survived the Holocaust. Every single time someone has a first-hand experience with this, it's someone who survived the "gas chambers". Very believable.

It. Did. Not. Happen. Not even remotely in the way we are taught. Teaching it this way has profoundly negative psychological effects on both jews and whites. Children's minds are filled with the most grotesque and lurid lies imaginable from the earliest age. Jews hate and want to kill whites and whites feel guilt and don't seem to give a fuck about jews killing them. This has a massively negative effect on everyone's consciousness. As well as giving jews immunity from criticism forever. I wish people would understand the seriousness of this issue.

> Cred Forums is one person
Fuck off. Nobody teaches shit about any other genocide in schools. No other genocide has a movie about every couple of years. Fuck the Holocaust and fuck you.

I still don't care because it isn't on my conscience at all.
Because i know that it doesn't matter what the "current holocaust" will be, that will be exploited for politics and to sow hate and distrust.
There will always be a holocaust, slave trading, a 9/11 or some other shit that will be instrumentalised to achieve this.

This is the real truth that the jews don't want to hear. Those 6 million.... in the end they mean nothing. They are just the "why does nobody think of the dead kids?!" flavour of the month/year/decade/century.

Doesn't really matter if it's real or fabricated.

Try again, OP.

Funny how they're mentioned at all. That's not the only obvious lie. There are literally hundreds all the way up to gas chambers. All definitively proven beyond reasonable doubt to be lies. As soon as the war generation's dead and there's no one left to offend or wheel out for another showtrial it will be open season on the hoax. And people are going to be pissed at the monstrous audacity of the lies. We've already won the debate here with access to hundreds of thousands of eyes. And this board is only the beginning. By the way, I first came to Cred Forums to explain to the stupid nazis how Hitler gassed the jews. I'm not the only one and I won't be the last.

>almost 300 replies to a leaf muh shoah poster

You all need to kill yourselves.

That shit was 70 fucking years ago. Who the fuck cares? Its a shame they didnt wipe out the hasidic jews

Then what are you doing in this thread. Truth and reality does matter to some people...

Isn't it just as likely (if not more considering the red circles and competent text placement) that YOUR photo is the fake?

I believe it happened and denying it is being a fool, there's just way too much evidence as you said.

With that said, I don't think it's 6 million, but honestly, if it was 6 Jews I'd already be shocked. The amount doesn't matter.

>why were jews herded onto cattle trains in the first place?
It's obvious that Nazis didn't want to live together with jews. The question is if they tried to exterminate or just to get them away from germany.
Until the war started germany was more than happy to see jews emigrate to palestina or the US, but after WW2 started the put them in labour camps because they needed their labour to win the war.

Nice non-answer. Could it be that you're reluctant to post "evidence" that you yourself are uncertain the validity of?

>The amount doesn't matter.
Idealisitc bullshit, of course the amount matters.

Let's see the evidence then mate.
>government conspiracy
>gas chambers
>6 million
We've been waiting years for this grand revelation.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw

whats this from

Agreed, the number doesn't matter. No matter if it was 1 or several million, it still justifies teaching your kids that they should feel guilty for being white and give Jews everything they want and never question Jews and let Zionists control your government media banking and everything else and dominate your culture and so on. I fully agree, anyone who questions the Holocaust even if it was just 1 person should be thrown in prison because Jews are smarter and better than us that's why they control your government and the planet not because they silence criticism of their actions by calling people bigots and having them fired and making them live in silence and fear.

Jews are the good guys!

>this thread

Maybe to make a point that there are things, where you simply can't hope to find the truth, and even if you did find it, it won't matter since another "holocaust" will just conveniently fill the gap.

Also my initial points were this and this Everything else were just responses to things other people wrote... you now... a conversation.

Shoo shoo hungry skelly

The majority weren't killed in camps, but out in the world, by Einsatzgruppen.

how does this confirm that the holocaust was a hoax?
It's just a made up lovestory.

t. kike

germany cares. way to much.
it would get us off of this guilt trip if it weren't true.

He's playing the "smart and even centrist" because he is afraid to call the kikes what they are

I remember when I first came to Cred Forums and laughed this shit off. Not anymore. When you realize faggots won't just admit that the lampshade crap was made up, and that the lies are out there and plentiful, you realize that this problem is extensive.

It's OK dude, just admit it! It's alright! It's a fucking lie! Admit it's a lie and stop fucking dancing around it man! Nobody fucking cares!

The Holocaust is a lie just like the Earth being the center of the universe was a lie! Don't act like one of those things doesn't need to be laughed at, it does! All lies should be laughed around, don't fucking sit here trying and working your way out of the problem